Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 09

Story Info
The Next Morning - Don begins another day of erotic play.
3.3k words
4.61
16.3k
2
0

Part 9 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in Eros
Book I: The Manor

The Next Morning

Don awoke gently to the smell of flowers, sunlight through his eyelids, and the wonderful feeling of a warm feminine body pressed against his back. There was an arm over his waist and a delicate hand resting on his hard cock.Life is good, Don thought to himself as he shifted a little on the big bed and opened his eyes a little. Though he had considered the possibility that he might wake up in his own bed, or even some strange new location, he was actually reassured to see the Lady's bedroom awash in morning light.

Apparently responding to the fact that he was no longer sleeping soundly, the woman behind him shifted a bit. Her hand took hold of his cock and gave it a little squeeze and then began to stroke it tentatively. Don felt breath on the back of his neck, followed by little kisses there and then on his shoulder.Life is very good.

He lay there enjoying the feeling of the hand on him, as well as the contented sense of having had an exceptionally good sleep after a day of more sex than he'd ever had in single 24-hour period. He idly counted his orgasms, came up with four, and thought that was a lot, even though his cock seemed to think otherwise at the moment.

Then he felt his partner moving, shifting lower under the sheets. When she nudged him over on his back, he complied with a smile. Soon he felt long hair on his belly and legs, and a warm mouth taking his cock in. She started out slowly, one hand wrapped around the base of his shaft, and moving her mouth up and down, never letting the head slip out. For a while Don simply lay there enjoying the oral sex and looking up at the canopy overhead. When the mouth began to pick up the intensity, and the fist wrapped around him tightened, he started to rock his pelvis, cooperating by fucking the hand and mouth. He could tell he would come before much more of this, and, as nice as this was, Don preferred at the moment to come in the Lady's pussy. Leaning up a little, he tossed the sheet off, and saw that the hair cascading all over him was a beautiful, coppery red.

"Deidre?" Don asked in surprise, and with, he thought, remarkable clarity of thought for the circumstances, considering the fact that he had only heard her name once, when the Lady had addressed her after their bath last night.

The girl, and Don had a hard time thinking of her as anything else, reached up to move her hair aside and looked up at him. For a moment she just blinked at him with big green eyes and his cock in her mouth. She finally took her mouth off him and said, "Good morning, sir."

Don laughed, "If you're going to have my cock in your mouth, you can call me Don."

"Good morning, Don," she smiled and then promptly resumed going down on him.

While Don loved to watch a beautiful woman sucking his cock – or really any cock for that matter, though he had at least a slight preference for his own – Don felt compelled to ask, "Where's the Lady?"

"She left me with instructions to make your waking pleasurable," Deidre said, and went right back to work.

"Well, mission accomplished," Don grinned, "but you don't have to..."

"I want to, sir... Don," Deidre insisted, and demonstrated how much she wanted to by lowering her mouth over the entire length of Don's cock, letting it slip into her throat.

"Oh well, in that case..."

When Deidre came up for air, she went back to stroking his shaft with her hand. Taking her mouth off him, she said, "If you would prefer, we can fuck."

"We 'can'?" Don was having trouble working out the etiquette of the situation. He decided to avoid the issue. "Why don't you move around so I can lick you, Deidre? I've wanted to do that since I saw you last night."

Deidre's eyes sparkled happily at the suggestion, and quickly moved around so her bare pussy was over Don's face and she could go back to sucking his cock.

Don paused to admire the pretty pussy in front of him. He gently ran his hand over the puffy lips, bent upward to kiss them, and then ran his tongue over her. Deidre murmured her pleasure and lowered herself closer to his mouth. Don parted her lips with his fingers and ran his tongue up between them. She was quite wet already, and Don realized she probably would have been quite happy to fuck. Still, Don was a man of principles, one of which was to make sure whoever he was with had at least as many orgasms as he did and one of the best ways to accomplish this was with his tongue. Plus, Don knew that concentrating on making Deidre come would keep him from coming, which he could do anytime.

Don began to tongue Deidre's clit. He reached up to hold on to her hips and adjusted her position a little, so that he could lay his head back on his pillow and still lick her effectively. Soon Deidre's sweet nectar was flowing down over his face and she was rocking herself a little, as he lapped steadily at her clit. The tip of his nose rubbed between her lips and probed the mouth of her pussy while he licked. Though she never let up on his cock, it wasn't long before she came in a gasping, shaking orgasm. She moaned around his cock and whimpered a little.

She took her mouth off him, but continued to work her hand up and down on his shaft, and looked back to ask, "May we fuck now, sir... I mean, Don?"

"Of course," Don laughed.

She immediately twisted around with enthusiastic fluidity. Suddenly her red mane was hanging all around Don's head, and Deidre's adorable face was right over his. She was smiling at him while her hand reached down to take hold of his cock and get it into position. She leaned down to kiss him as she sank back and down on his sex organ, swallowing him up in one motion. Don's tongue slipped into her mouth, and he took hold of her narrow waist. They kept kissing as she moved against his body. Don felt his cock being stroked and pulled by the strong, silky smooth walls of her pussy.

Deidre broke their kiss and looked down at him from no more than six inches and said, "Please come inside me, Don."

Don looked up at her and pushed her down on his cock, feeling the cum boiling up in his balls.

"Yes," she nodded, still smiling sweetly, but with an intense glimmer in her eyes.

Don's body shook and he felt his cum shooting up through his cock into the beautiful pussy of this radiant girl.

"Mmm, yes," Deidre smiled with her eyes closed. "I like that."

"Wow!" Don breathed.

Deidre grinned down at him, kissed him quickly on the lips and said, "Thank you!" Then she was up off him and climbing off the bed.

"So, um," Don struggled to collect his wits. "Are you the Lady's maid? Lady in waiting?"

"I am her acolyte," Deidre answered. She had found her white robe, and was putting it on, which Don thought was a damn shame.

"Her acolyte?"

"Yes," Deidre said. She was shaking out her long red hair. "I serve her however I may, and learn from her."

Don sat up in the bed. "Will you become the Lady someday?"

Deidre considered this before saying, "I suppose I might."

"But aren't you in training for that?"

"Training for that? To become the Lady of the Manor?"

"Yes," Don watched the changing expressions on her face.

"No," she answered. "I serve her because it pleases me to do so, and I learn from her so that I may please others." Then, as an after thought, she added, "Which pleases me as well."

Don smiled at her, "That all sounds very reasonable."

"I am to take you back to the ballroom," Deidre said, "unless you would like to play some more."

"I would love to play a lot more," Don grinned, "but I should probably get back. Besides, doesn't the Lady need you?"

While Don crawled to the edge of the bed, Deidre said, "She wanted me to attend you, Don, and if she needed me she would send for me."

"I see," Don nodded. "Do you know where my clothes went?"

"They have been collected for the laundry."

"Ah, well, that's fine."

"You may get more from the wardrobe anytime," Deidre said as she led him toward the door.

"That's good to know. So, where did the Lady go exactly?" Don asked. He had seen enough vampire movies and television shows to be wary of hosts that entertain you through the night but are nowhere to be seen in the morning.

"She spends time in the garden, goes swimming, and then makes rounds of the Manor with the Lord."

"Swimming?"

"In the pool," Deidre smiled at him.

"Of course," Don said, "I should have guessed there'd be a pool."

"There are three pools that I know of."

"Naturally," Don chuckled. "So, this garden – I suppose you could take me there?"

"Well, I am supposed to take you back to the ballroom," she said with the hint of a frown on her brow.

"But after that, when my friend gets there, could you take us to the garden?"

Deidre did frown at this suggestion. "I really should return to my Lady's chambers. In case she needs me."

"I understand," Don said, "but what about this? It can't take too long to get to the garden, can it?"

"Well, probably not."

"Probably not?"

Deidre shrugged adorably.

Don decided to soldier on with, "Well, say I had slept longer, or we had taken longer to play..."

"You did take longer than I expected," she pointed out.

Don smiled, "OK, soeven longer, wouldn't you then be returning to the Lady's chambers even later than you will now?"

Deidre considered this for a moment, and said, "I suppose so, yes."

"So, if it doesn't take long to take us to the garden, it would not be unreasonable for the Lady to think you would be busy for so long."

"You have a point, Don. Very well, if your friend is waiting for you in the ballroom, I will take you to the garden."

"Thank you, Deidre the beautiful and fair," Don bowed. This made Deidre giggle a little, and Don thought he could develop quite an infatuation for this lovely young woman.

All these negotiations were in vain, though, for in the next minute when they came into the ballroom Tascha was nowhere to be seen. Don couldn't see her at the table opposite the doors, or in the alcoves to either side, though there were a number of people still sleeping and otherwise quietly engaged.

Don shrugged, and Deidre kissed him again, almost chastely considering their earlier activities, and left him to wait.

Don watched as a small troupe of butlers and maids (the latter in French maid outfits, of course) moved systematically through the ballroom, collecting stray bits of clothing, apparently for laundering. Another contingent turned up to clean, sweeping and wiping efficiently and almost mechanically. He saw some butlers heading toward the food tables by the doors, and moved quickly to get there first.

"Hold on a moment, guys," he said as he grabbed an apple, an orange, a couple of bananas and a bunch of grapes. He cradled all of these in his arms and also managed to carry two full glasses of the delicious water over to the big table where he was to wait for Tascha, which had already been cleared of fruit. Setting aside the orange, a banana, the grapes and one of the glasses of water for Tascha, Don ate the other banana, and drank some of his water. Like the night before, he felt strangely invigorated by the water and satisfied by the fruit. Looking around, the only trash bin he could see was back by the doors, so he took his apple and the banana peel and headed over to it. Once the peel was disposed of, he bit into the apple and started to stroll back across the dance floor.

He wasn't surprised that the fruit was crisp and juicy, as well as the most delicious apple he'd ever had. Chewing it, he wandered over to the alcove to the right of the big table. Relative to the bright sunlight now flooding the dance floor from the windows high above, the alcoves were now, without the benefit of candlelight, relatively darker than the night before. Don took another bite of his apple, and took a step closer to the alcove. There on the big padded platform at the back of the alcove was a group of naked bodies that were obviously not sleeping. Stepping into the darkness, Don thought he could make out parts for at least four different bodies, all female. Don took a step back, checked to make sure none of the cleaners were heading for the food he'd set aside for Tascha and to see if she herself had turned up. Satisfied, and remembering that he had specified the table or the alcoves to either side, Don decided he might as well have a seat and watch the show.

He went into the alcove and quietly took a seat on the side bench to the right, thinking he would see if Tascha came in and approached the table. His eyes quickly adjusted to the shadows, and he saw that there were indeed four women there. Closest to him, with her head toward the dance floor and her legs toward the rear of the alcove, was a woman with a beautiful, exceptionally fit back that looked familiar to Don. He actually suspected it was Suzy from the night before. This woman,possibly Suzy, had her right leg up, bent at the knee. Another woman had her face nestled between the first woman's legs, obviously going down on her. Don could only really see the top of this second woman's head. Beyond this, Don could make out legs and arms but couldn't tell clearly what was going on, other than that there were more hands on "possibly Suzy" than just the woman's between her legs. Don thought the whole scene was incredibly erotic, and his stiffening cock agreed.

Don took another bite of his dwindling apple, glanced out to see an utter lack of Tascha, and then decided to get a better look of the shenanigans going on in front of him. He got up and moved across the alcove. As he passed, he confirmed that it was indeed Suzy lying on her side. In front of her, kissing her, was the little brunette, Suki, who had lost both her dress and her red bow. Suki and the girl between Suzy's legs formed a kind of triangle. Suki was small enough that she had her right leg, the one on the bed, bent so that it fit in the middle of the triangle. Her left leg was cast over the waist of the woman going down on Suzy. Laying on her left side behind Suki, with her feet toward the dance floor, and her own face between the legs of the woman licking Suzy, was a woman Don was sure was Sandy, also without her ball dress, intently licking at the unidentified woman's pussy.

Don stood there watching for several minutes, chewing his apple and idly stroking his cock. He was just about to sit down and get more comfortable when Suki moved away from Suzy's face to kiss and suck at her tits. As a result, Suzy saw Don standing there. She smiled broadly and said, "Hi Don! Jump in!"

Don grinned at her, nodded, and set his apple core down on the bench. He was still chewing his last bite as crawled up onto the big section. He leaned down and kissed Sandy's soft butt, and then lay down on his side, basically perpendicular to her, facing the rear of the alcove. He leaned in again and kissed her other ass cheek. She wiggled it in appreciation, and he reached up with his left hand to squeeze and caress it. He parted her cheeks a little and ran his tongue between them. Don then moved his hand up around her right thigh, and gently nudged it upward. Sandy got the idea right away and lifted her leg just as Suzy and the woman Sandy was licking had theirs, bent at the knee. Don scooted in closer and laid his head gently on the inside of Sandy's left thigh, and, without much prelude, slipped his tongue between her pussy lips and into her delicious, moist vagina. He fucked his tongue in and out of her a bit, and then settled in to tonguing her clit steadily. As he did this, he used both hands to caress and squeeze her ass. This went on for several delicious minutes, before Don could hear the sounds of Suzy moaning and repeating, "Fuck yes! Fuck yes!" about a dozen times. This was soon followed by a more muffled set of moanings, which Don thought must be the woman between Sandy's mouth and Suzy's pussy. Don continued to lavish Sandy's clit with his tongue's affection throughout all of the commotion.

Soon, though, there was a general shifting of bodies, as the women struggled to find a new, fun configuration. Sandy reached down to gently push him away, but as soon as he moved far enough, she scrambled around so that her leg was out from under his head, and then she pushed him back down so that he was on his back and straddled his face. Delighted with this turn of events, Don got his hands on her ass again and pulled her pussy down to his eager mouth. He went right back to what he'd been doing, licking and sucking at her clit. Looking up, he could see Suki's perfect little breasts as she leaned over to suck on Sandy's tits.

Then Don was a little surprised to feel a hand taking hold of his cock, and then less surprised when the hand was followed by a mouth, licking up the shaft, then sucking on the head and then moving up and down on him. He found himself thinking,OK, so there is a heaven! as he concentrated on Sandy's clit, trying to ignore the wonderful sensations on his cock. It wasn't long before Sandy was pushing down hard on his tongue, and then she was coming – trembling and moaning as she rode his tongue as long as she could stand. Ultimately, though, shaking and giggling a little, she fell off his face to the side. Suki's upside down face was smiling down at him, and by rolling his head back he could see that while Sandy had been over him Suki had been sitting on Suzy's face.

Don's attention was drawn from this erotic sight by the fact that his cock was no longer being sucked, and someone was now straddling him. He quickly looked down, and saw none other than Tascha, who had his hard cock in her hand and was rubbing it between her legs, getting it into just the right position. She grinned at him and said, "Good morning, Don."