Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 11

Story Info
The Gym, Pool & Hot Tub: Don & Tascha explore the Manor.
5.2k words
4.65
16.8k
4
0

Part 11 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in Eros

Book I: The Manor

The Gym, Pool & Hot Tub

Don and Tascha came out of the ballroom into the foyer with the winding staircase.

"OK, so the Player was supposed to help us find the garden, but, obviously he's not here," Don said, thinking out loud.

"Obviously," Tascha smirked. "So we'll have to find it ourselves."

"Or try to until we stumble upon the Player again," Don said, looking around. "OK, so the stairs go back up to where we started off, and that corridor leads to the Lord's and Lady's bedrooms. I didn't see any side passages along that way, did you?"

"No; so back up the stairs or one of these other two corridors," Tascha said. The foyer was basically a square, with the ballroom on one side, the Lord's and Lady's corridor on the opposite side, and a corridor on either of the other two sides. The circular staircase came down in the corner to the right of the ballroom entrance, from where they stood with the ballroom at their backs.

"There might be secret passages, of course," Don said, "but worrying about that seems likely to slow us down a lot."

"Right," Tascha nodded. "If we can't find the garden, or the Player, by trying regular doors, we can always start looking for secret ones."

"OK, so the stairs stop here, so for now we're as low in the Manor as we can get. Anything wrong with us starting at the bottom and working our way up?"

"It doesn't seem likely that the door to the garden would be on the top floor, so no."

"I don't suppose you've got a ball of magic string on you," he smiled.

"Nope," she laughed. "We're on our own here, Theseus."

"Let's hope there's no minotaur. Come along, Ariadne." Don started off toward the right corridor. They passed a big freight elevator on the right, which indicated that this floor was as far down as it went, and that it went as high as the fifth floor.

"So, I found out that something happened to the previous Lord," Tascha said, walking next to him. "This one doesn't know what, only that the Lady selected him to be the new one."

"Hm," Don said. "And the Lady doesn't remember anything other than being here, and, apparently as an adult. I didn't think to ask her how she became the Lady, but Deidre said she wasn't in training to be her replacement."

"We do seem to be the only people around here who remember anything other than life in the Manor," Tascha observed.

"Maybe we should start making a point of asking people if they remember anything before they were here."

"Yeah, I can see you now, 'Miss, before you suck my cock, would you mind answering a few questions?'"

"That's exactly what I was thinking," Don laughed. "Oh, look, there's a door."

The big door on the left had a sign on it that read, "LAUNDRY" and "Staff Only". It was a swinging door, so Don gave it a shove. On the other side was an enormous room, even by the Manor standards they were becoming used to, with row upon row of large washing machines, dryers and, off to the left, dry cleaning equipment. Moving among the machines, doing a great deal of laundry, were men and women wearing gray overall uniforms. These workers did not look at the two naked people watching them, or, in fact, at anything other than what they were presently working on. They seemed to have no interest in what they were doing or anything else going on.

"Not the garden," Tascha decided.

"Nope," Don agreed. "Still, apparently the laundry doesn't exactly get done by magic."

The next door in the corridor, labeled "CLEANING SUPPLIES", as well as the next, "LINEN ROOM", was securely locked. At the very end of the corridor was the only door set into the right wall. This was labeled "GREENHOUSE" and "Staff Only", and was another big swinging door. Don gave it a shove.

"Well this is just ridiculous," Tascha said.

"That's putting it mildly."

This "greenhouse" was more like a rather large orchard, with sprawling gardens thrown in for good measure, all enclosed and covered over with huge panes of transparent glass or plastic. Don could see apple trees and orange trees closest to him.

"Don't these require different climates?" Tascha asked.

"Yeah, I think they do," Don nodded. "We're going to have to circumnavigate this sucker, you know."

"'Circumnavigate,' Don? We're not sailing the high seas," Tascha chided. "But yeah, I think we need to walk around this to make sure there aren't any exits we could try. Good thing this grass is soft."

Don agreed that it did actually feel good to be walking on the grass with his bare feet. As they worked counterclockwise around the vast greenhouse, they saw more of the apparently disinterested overalled workers moving among the trees, pruning and harvesting, and working in the assorted vegetable gardens. No one paid any attention to Tascha and Don.

"You know if it weren't for the zombie work force, I'd feel like we were Adam and Eve in here," Don mused.

"A Biblical reference, Don?" she chuckled. "I'm shocked and appalled."

"I like to change things up now and then."

Somewhere around halfway in their circuit, Don said, "What about the fruit anyway?"

"You mean how filling it is?"

"Yeah," Don said with a frown.

"More magic?"

"Well, what we're calling 'magic' for now, anyway," he nodded. "I mean, it's one thing for candles and mirror-walls, but I'm not too happy about eating magical fruit."

"Me either, but what else are we going to do?" Tascha asked. "It's got to be the high fruit diet that's making all the men's cum taste so sweet."

"Think you've had a large enough sample to make that generalization?" Don asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm working on it," she laughed.

"I'm quite happy to help out with your research any way I can."

"Oh, but I've sampled yours now. I need to find other subjects."

Don laughed, "Well, I can tell you this. Way back when, there was this girl I knew who had the sweetest tasting pussy. I used to say you could bottle that stuff and sell it as a beverage. Well, yours and every other pussy I've tasted here make hers taste bland in comparison. Mostly yours though."

"Flatterer," Tascha laughed.

After a bit, Don said, "Plus there's the water!"

"Yes," she nodded, "the water."

"That's not normal water," Don said firmly.

"No, it's certainly not."

"It's got to have some kind of aphrodisiac in it," he mused.

"That can't be all, though. It seems to energize me."

"And like the fruit, we only need a little of it to keep going," observed Don. "And, I don't know about you, but I should be going through a lot of fluid since I got here."

"No, me too," she smiled, "though I have been supplementing the water from time to time."

"OK, you're going to have to stop talking like that if you want to keep looking for the garden," Don laughed.

"Aw, now you can't take a little teasing, eh?"

"Yeah, well, now that I know it's not all teasing, it's more ... distracting."

"Suck it up, big guy," she laughed.

Don shook his head, chuckling under his breath.

Soon they had completed their long walk around the greenhouse, having found no sign of an exit. As they left, Don said, "Still, a nice place for a walk."

"Yeah," Tascha agreed. "If we can't find the garden we should come back here for a picnic."

Naturally, enough, Don imagined a naked Tascha lounging on a blanket in the middle of that orchard. Sure, the workers would be a bit of a distraction, but he could work around that.

They headed back to the foyer in front of the ballroom, and then proceeded into the opposite corridor. Passing another, smaller, elevator on the left, the first doorway they came to, on the right side of the corridor, was a double pair of swinging doors that opened into a rather large lounge with subdued lighting. Against the right wall, there was a bar, with a flowing water fountain and several bowls of the magical fruit. The rest of the open area consisted of rising levels, each of which was arranged with comfortable chairs, couches, loveseats and low, sturdy tables. The uppermost level had six pool tables spaced out around it. There was actually a group of four naked people, evenly split between men and women, playing pool at one table, while on the next a woman was sprawling on her back and a man knelt at her pussy, orally servicing her. There were several groups of people engaged in various activities scattered about the lounge – here a 69, there a woman bouncing up and down on a man's lap, and there an intense three-way fondle-fest. There was, fittingly enough, lounge music playing.

Don noticed that Tascha was watching the people having sex, particularly the couple on the upper level. With a mischievous smile, he asked, "Want to play a game? We could make things interesting."

Tascha laughed a bit, but seemed to seriously consider the suggestion. She shook her head and said, "Maybe later."

The next set of doors they came to was labeled, in big, fluorescent letters, "DISCO", but these doors were locked. Then came the "THEATRE", which, they were not surprised to find, was a huge auditorium, with nice soft chairs, and a good-sized stage with a white scrim across it so that, Don guessed, movies could be shown. Moving down one of the aisles far enough to look back and up not only confirmed his guess that the theater was equipped with a projection room, but also showed them that a few people were, again unsurprisingly, using the comfortable seats for sexual liaisons.

"They must have movie nights," Don said as they went back toward the corridor.

"Probably just porn, though."

"What? No movie theater fantasies, Tascha?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, having sex in a darkened movie theater. I understand lots of women, and not a few men, have them. Having sex in the dark, but where people can see them, sometimes letting anonymous people join in. Some people find that hot."

"I never thought about it before," she shrugged. Then she smiled, "But I will now. Thanks."

At the end of the corridor was an open area; to either side, climbing upward away from the end of the corridor, were staircases; and in the wall facing back down the corridor was a pair of doors labeled "GYMNASIUM & POOL". They stepped through these doors to see a cavernous room. There was a clear, carpeted plateau, or shelf, that ran from the door straight ahead to the far end of the chamber.

On the left side of this platform, steps ran down to a large area in the center of which was a big swimming pool. The entire area around the pool was a kind of tidy garden, with benches, and piles of towels. At the far end of the pool was a waterfall that fell from near the high ceiling down over a series of stony ledges into the pool. To the left of this waterfall, in the far corner of the pool, up a set of steps leading up from the main pool was a rather large hot tub. There were three people who were swimming laps in the main pool, a couple apparently just talking in the near corner, and several people doing who-knew-what in the hot tub. On one of the benches off the pool deck proper, a woman leaned back while another knelt between her legs.

On the right of their platform, up several tiers of steps, were two areas, closest to them was a state of the art gym set up, complete with weight machines, treadmills and stationary bikes. They climbed up the steps to get a better look, for now ignoring two men working out together with the free weights, the mixed set of people working on the treadmills and bikes, and the woman on her back on the one weight bench with a man between her legs fucking her vigorously. On the right wall of this area, was a neatly organized set of compartments that held various sizes of jockstraps, sports bras, slip on running and martial arts shoes, and assorted protective gear. Two nearby laundry bins collected soiled garments.

To the left, or moving counterclockwise around the big chamber, was an open area with a padded mat covering the floor. Mirrors covered most of the two walls, except where a set of racks held a prodigious assortment of martial arts weapons and gear. No one was currently using this area.

Then, at the end of the central aisle, directly opposite the doors they'd entered through, was a large communal shower room, complete with the now-expected generic toiletries and stacks of towels.

"Quite impressive," Tascha nodded.

"Indeed," Don smiled. "Are you sure we didn't win a lottery for a trip to the best, weirdest sex resort in the world?"

"I'm sure I didn't buy a ticket in that lottery, though I'm sure you would have," said Tascha with a wink. "Anyway, I'm pretty sure there's no place like this in the world we come from."

"You think we're in another world?"

Tascha shrugged. "We're sure not in Kansas anymore. Feel like a swim?"

Don looked around, then said, "Not just yet. You go ahead and I'll catch up to you in a bit."

Tascha took a step toward the pool, then spun around, came back to him and gave him a quick kiss. Then she sprang off down the steps for the pool.

A bit bemused, Don headed back over to the equipment area, and quickly got what he was looking for. Wearing a black jockstrap and a pair of martial arts shoes, Don went back to the open area. After spending several minutes stretching, he began to work through some kung fu forms. It had been some time since he'd been able to work in anything like this open space, and it felt very good to work on his forms freely. After his open hand forms, he went to the equipment rack and selected a good staff, and then after that form, he returned that and got a Chinese saber. Having warmed up now, he was able to concentrate on these sword forms, his favorite. The fact that there were other people in the room, some of whom were having sex, faded away from his attention. As a result, when he finished his third sword form, it came as a bit of a surprise when someone asked, "Feel like sparring?"

Don turned to see a very cute and obviously fit young black woman standing there watching him. She was several inches shorter than him, with a nice hourglass body, firm legs and full tits. Her hair was straight and black with gold highlights, and long enough to hang down halfway over her breasts. She was wearing an olive green sports bra, a pair of sparring gloves, a pair of the martial arts shoes and nothing else. She had an open faced headgear tucked her arm, and another in her hands, as well as a pair of sparring gloves.

Don considered for a moment, and said, "Sure. Let me put this away."

She followed him over to the rack, and handed him the headgear first, saying, "I'm Shelonda."

"Nice to meet you Shelonda," he smiled. "I'm Don."

She passed him the gloves, which he slipped on. She then led him out to the middle of the area.

"How serious are we going to be?" Don asked.

"Well, we'll see how the sparring goes," Shelonda smiled.

"Oh, I like that!" Don laughed. "How about no groin strikes, though?"

"Neither of us have protection, so OK," she agreed, "though accidents do happen."

"Let's try to avoid them, shall we?" Don began to move around Shelonda on the balls of his feet.

He was about to move in, when she danced in and sent a roundhouse at his side. Don blocked this easily with one hand and pushed her off with the other. Then, Don brought his left knee up high and snapped his right leg around with a jumping roundhouse that she just barely ducked under. Don landed and skipped in to follow as she scrambled back a bit. He threw out a fast, light jab that caught her square on the forehead. Shelonda shook her head a little and danced back away from him. Don stalked after her, ready to get in close enough to catch her with a combination. She apparently thought he was a bit too close, though. Her left knee came up to her chest and her foot shot out, hitting him with a heel-thrusting kick to the gut.

Don stumbled back a bit, with the air knocked out of him. Shelonda pressed her advantage, throwing a fast combination of kicks at him followed by two jabs and a hook at his head. Don had to work hard and fast, but he managed to block each attack. Tossing his right hand up and out to block the hook punch, he stepped through and jabbed hard with his left fist, catching Shelonda on the forehead again but harder than the last time. It was her turn to stumble back, and Don gave her a moment to collect herself.

When she started back at him again, Don tried his jumping roundhouse kick again, which she blocked, moving to his left. She stepped in and punched him, rather hard, in the belly with her right fist. Don grunted, but only returned the favor. Shelonda's left arm was then arching down on a collision course with Don's head. He tried to bring his right arm up to block the blow, but it was slowed down by running into Shelonda's left breast. The punch connected, and Don's head was turned sharply to the left. Whether by quick thinking or by reflex from years of training, Don went with the motion, turning to the left. While his upper body was turning, his right foot crossed over in front of his left. As his torso twisted around, his left arm came up as if to guard his head, only to snap out at the last moment to catch the left side of Shelonda's headgear with a backfist blow. At the same time, his left leg hooked around her left leg and pulled it toward him. Unable to back away, she was unable to avoid the hook punch that followed the backfist, and she reeled to the side.

Shelonda was obliged to turn to the right, first freeing her leg from Don and then planting it on the opposite side, away from him. This done, she was able to lash out with her right leg, side kicking straight out and connecting with Don's hip, shoving him back away.

They backed off and circled, eyeing each other warily. Both of them were smiling. Abruptly Shelonda charged, taking a couple of steps and then launching a flying side kick at him. A flashy but not very practical move. She was kicking with her right leg, so Don turned to the left and stepped out of the way. Shelonda missed him and came down just past him, but Don was ready. He slipped his hand up under her left arm, and around to get hold of the back of her neck, while simultaneously getting his right arm between her thighs. His right foot was crossed in front of her left shin. Stepping forward while lifting up with his right arm and pushing down and forward with his left hand, Don threw Shelonda sprawling on the mat. Before she could get away, he swatted her bare, perfectly tight brown ass.

Instead of rolling over or scrambling away, Shelonda said, "Oooh!" and wiggled her butt. Laughing, Don smacked her ass again. She pushed her butt up in the air, so Don smacked it a third time. She sighed, and then pulled her head gear off. Don did the same, and pulled off his right glove. He ran his now bare hand over Shelonda's smooth and very firm butt, before smacking it yet again. Then he reached down to run his hand over her bare and dewy lips. She pushed herself back at him, like a cat stretching. He moved his fingers between her lips and probed her pussy with his fingers, and then found her clit and stroked it.

She tossed her hair to the side and looked back over her shoulder at him, saying with a broad smile, "To the victor go the spoils."

Don grinned back at her and thought about this for a long moment, while his fingers continued to stroke her. Finally he said, "OK, but come with me to the pool. The victor wants to share the spoils."

"Oh, fun!" Shelonda exclaimed and quickly got up. They dropped off their soiled sparring gear, and stripped off their sweaty garments, and then headed for the pool.

Don spotted Tascha over on the steps leading up to the hot tub, so he dove into the pool and swam across to her, most of the way underwater. Coming to the surface, he saw that Tascha was sitting with one arm resting on the top step, or the rim of the hot tub, watching two couples playing. As he and Shelonda swam up, she looked at him and said, "Oh, I see what's been taking you so long."

12