Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, sort of," Don said as he got to the steps and sat on one several steps lower than the one Tascha sat on. "Tascha this is Shelonda; Shelonda, Tascha. She's my spoils," he offered as explanation.

"Spoils?"

"Well, you missed us fighting over there. I kicked her butt."

"And spanked it!" Shelonda said with an obviously play pout.

"You brute!" Tascha laughed.

"Yes, well, I won, so she says I get the spoils, so I thought we'd come join you so you could enjoy some 'spoils'."

Tascha looked over Shelonda, who was now standing on the second step up, her very fit and curvy body with its flawless brown skin glistening with water. "She's a cutie, alright," Tascha decided. "Did you really beat up on her, Don?"

"Believe me, it was a fair fight!" Don protested.

"Uh huh," Tascha said. "Come up here and give me a kiss, Shelonda. Did he tell you he was a black belt?"

"No, but he didn't hurt me much," Shelonda smiled as she came up the steps to give Tascha a long and very affectionate kiss.

Tascha turned away from the hot tub to run her hands over Shelonda's body. Don watched the two beautiful women kissing with a happy smile on his face. He noticed that one of the couples in the hot tub got up and headed for the showers. Deciding to move his little party to warmer water, he started up the steps, taking hold of Shelonda's upper arm along the way. Shelonda and then Tascha followed him up and over into the steaming water.

Soon the three of them were against the far side of the tub, which was big enough that there were at least two arm-lengths between them and the couple that was still playing there. Tascha and Shelonda were mostly kissing each other, and taking turns kissing, licking and sucking on the other's tits, though Don was getting to kiss each girl when she was having her tits attended to. Hands were busy under the water, and everyone had at least one hand on his or her privates at all times. After quite a bit of this, Shelonda suggested that Tascha sit up on the edge of the tub. Tascha happily complied, and soon was leaning back while the other woman went down on her.

Don remembered the scene he and Tascha had seen in the secret passage that had seemed to turn her on so much, so he got out into the middle of the tub and coaxed Shelonda to stand up in the water, bent over at the waist. He got behind her, and gently, but firmly, pushed his thick cock up inside her ready pussy. He saw Tascha watching him and smiled at her. Then he began to fuck in and out of Shelonda, pushing her into Tascha with each thrust. The sound of the nearby waterfall drowned out any noises the women were making, but Tascha certainly seemed to be enjoying herself, and Shelonda was shoving back into him each time he drove into her. Holding onto the athletic girl's narrow waist, Don steadily slid in and out of the tight sheath of her pussy. He watched Tascha holding Shelonda's head to her pussy, and then heard her cry out as she came. Don smiled, thinking he had helped with that orgasm.

Tascha pushed Shelonda away enough that she could slip back into the hot tub. She held Shelonda's head in her hands and kissed her, and then Don could tell she was saying something in the young woman's ear. Shelonda nodded and reached back to push him away. Once he was out, she turned to him and said, "Sit up on the edge of the tub."

Don quickly did as he was told. Tascha winked at him, and then Shelonda got up out of the tub and straddled him, her feet on the edge of the tub. Don looked up to admire her perfect ass, which she then lowered, squatting over him. She took his hard cock and put the head between her lips. Then she sank down on him. Don reached up to hold her waist and help support her, and she leaned back some, letting her feet slip into the pool and her weight rest on Don. Then Don felt Tascha's fingers brushing against the base of his cock and his balls, only to be followed by the occasional sensation of her tongue touching him as she began to lick at Shelonda's clit.

The woman on top of Don reached back to lean on his chest, which enabled Don to let go of her waist and reach around to get his hands on her beautiful tits. He squeezed them and then began to pinch and pull on her nipples. Soon Shelonda was writhing on top of him, coming hard and long. When she stopped shuddering, Tascha stood up and kissed her again. Then Tascha climbed up onto the deck next to Don and said, "I like your friend."

Shelonda had gotten off Don and was now kneeling on the bench in the tub, facing them and stroking his cock. Don smiled at Tascha, and said, "She seems to like you too. Did you notice that the couple over there has been watching us?"

"Oh really?" Tascha looked over her shoulder at them, then back to Don, "They're kind of cute, want me to invite them to join in?"

"It's either that or back to searching for the garden," Don said. Shelonda was now sucking on his cock.

"Hm, right," Tascha said thoughtfully. "Well, we're here, might as well make the most of it." She twisted around and beckoned to the couple.

"Well, if you feel that way, we could just get everyone here over to the mat area, and make a real orgy of it," Don laughed.

"Maybe later," she said and gave him a quick kiss. Then she was sitting up to greet the new couple and to make introductions.

Heather was a gorgeous woman with light brown skin, a cheerful smile, and long black hair hanging down her back, as well as a beautiful body with another world-class butt. Steve was a taut runner type with very light blue eyes and light hair cut very close to his scalp.

Tascha slipped into the water with Heather, where the two of them got acquainted. Shelonda got up on top of Don again, but this time facing him, and Steve stood up over Don so that she could suck on his cock. As she did this, Shelonda rode back and forth on Don's body, while he reached up to fondle her tits and tease her nipples.

Don could see Heather sitting up on the edge of the tub then, and knew Tascha was between her legs, but before too long the two women had made their way up onto the deck next to Don and the others where they moved into a 69, with Heather on top. Steve pulled out of Shelonda's mouth and went over to kneel behind Heather's upturned ass. While Tascha was licking at Heather's clit, Steve pushed his cock into Heather's pussy.

On top of Don, Shelonda was working herself up and down on his cock as well as back and forth on his body. It wasn't long before he felt her pussy squeezing and pulling at his cock, and then she was shuddering with another orgasm. She fell forward on him, kissing his chest, and then lying there on top of him as they watched the other three playing.

Steve was really plowing away into Heather, who had her face firmly lodged between Tascha's thighs. Meanwhile, Tascha was there licking and sucking at Heather while Steve's cock and balls moved right over her face. Don heard first Heather and then Tascha coming loudly over the noise of the waterfall. Then Steve was coming up inside Heather.

As Don watched this with Shelonda, he got an idea and got her to let him up. When Steve pulled out of Heather, letting a long stream of cum and Heather-juice run down to Tascha's waiting mouth, Don took his place, giving a wink to Tascha, and then promptly pushing his cock into Heather's messy pussy. Heather pushed back at Don, and then lowered her face back down to Tascha's pussy and clit.

Steve went over to Shelonda, who greeted him with a mouth that was eager to get him ready for more action.

Don could feel Tascha licking at Heather as he fucked in and out of Heather's exceptionally hot and tight pussy. He held on to Heather's waist and fucked hard and deep into her. This time, it was Don's orgasm that set things off. He felt his balls tighten, his cock swell, and then his cum shot out of him in a long hot stream. He held still in Heather, trembling, for a long moment, and then slowly pulled out of her.

As soon as Don was clear, Tascha pulled Heather down further, so she could get her mouth on the woman's cum-filled pussy. In another moment, Tascha was shaking and moaning while she kept licking and sucking cum out of Heather, all of which sent Heather over the edge again.

Don sat back on his haunches, inordinately pleased with himself. Tascha and Heather were lying in a pile, with Tascha still sucking cum, and Steve had Shelonda on her back with his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Finally, Tascha let Heather go, and the two women disentangled themselves. Heather grinned at Don, who waved back at her, and then crawled over to make out with Shelonda while Steve kept at it.

Don leaned down over Tascha and said, "If you're quite through, perhaps we should hit the showers and get back to work."

12