Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next guy stepped up, but Tascha held up her hand. She wiped the cum off her chin and licked it off her hand. "My mouth's getting sore," Tascha explained.

The guy, who seemed Hispanic and quite young to Tascha, looked crestfallen, until Tascha said, "You'll have to cum in my pussy." This brightened him up immediately. "Can you wait just a bit, though? Jacques here has been very patient."

Naturally, the new guy nodded his head, and said "Of course."

Tascha smiled, and then carefully, and with an assist from Don, got herself turned around on Jacques. She looked down at the older man and began to ride him more enthusiastically. She concentrated on making sure his cock was sliding in and out of her, while simultaneously grinding herself against his body. This seemed to be going very well -- Jacques had his eyes closed and his head rolled back a little -- when Tascha felt Don running his hand over her ass, and then pushing a slippery wet finger up inside her.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, feeling the unusual sensation of being filled in both holes. Don just worked the finger in and out of her a little, but this was enough for Tascha; it felt incredible! Then Jacques arched his back again, and, with his hands on her hips, pushed her down on his cock as it shot cum up inside her. All of this sent Tascha into yet another intense orgasm.

She was still trembling as she was lifted off Jacques, who rolled out of the way, and then turned over to lie on her back upon the bench. She smiled happily at the patient young man with the dark hair and brown eyes who put her legs up on his shoulders and promptly pushed his fat cock into her pussy. Tascha held onto the sides of the bench as the young man savagely fucked her. There was no finesse involved; he knew she wanted to get fucked, and he needed to come. While he was rogering her, Shelonda came up on her hands and knees to kiss her and to lick up some of the cum on her face and spattered on her chest. Tascha saw Don standing over her, his cock still hard in front of him. She grinned up at him and took his cock in her hand, squeezing it. Then the young man was coming, and she could feel the cum leaking out of her and running down her butt crack.

When the young man pulled out, Tascha said, "Thank you, everyone."

The four men who Don and Shelonda had gotten to service her variously said "You're welcome" and "No, thankyou!" and then wandered off. Shelonda found her way between Tascha's legs and began cleaning her pussy and adjacent regions with her thorough and talented tongue.

Tascha yanked down on Don's cock, and he knelt down beside her. "That was amazing," she smiled at him.

"I'll say!" Don agreed.

"I never thought I'd be doing anything like that!" she laughed, and then closed her eyes as a tremor ran up her body from where Shelonda was licking.

"You certainly rose to the challenge," Don said, and then leaned down to kiss her nipple and then sucked on it.

Tascha clutched his head to her chest, arched her back and moaned, "Oh god! Another onnnnne!"

12