Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 14

Story Info
The Big Bed Room: they find the Player & another game.
5.4k words
4.76
16.3k
00

Part 14 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in Eros

Book I: The Manor

The Big Bed Room

[NOTE:The game played in this chapter can be played with any number of open-minded couples (more than two), though the more the merrier. If it's not a number compatible with dice you have on hand, a bowl with numbered chits will do just as well. Smaller groups than five or six couples, or folks who are perhaps a bit less ready-to-go than our heroes, may not want to double the time per turn after only one round. Also, everyone starts out naked here, but a "strip" modification could easily be made.]

When the four of them -- Tascha, Don, Shelonda and Jamie -- finally climbed out of the huge tub of bubbles, they were joined by a beautiful young woman with a very nice curvy, yet trim and compact body, brown hair with blonde and auburn highlights, and a saucy, playful face. She clearly had cum on her face, throat and tits. Don said, "Tascha and Jamie, this is Amy."

Feeling extremely relaxed after the activities of the day and evening, Tascha leaned over and started to lick the delicious cum off Amy's tits. Amy responded by running her hands over Tascha's body. After several moments of this, Tascha looked up at Amy and said, "Pleased to meet you."

"Likewise," Amy smiled.

"OK, Don," Tascha said, turning back to him, "why don't we take a break and you tell me what you've been up to?"

They sat on the edge of the tub, watching the people playing in the bubbles, while Don told Tascha about his relatively minor exploits in the pit -- first fucking Shana and then Shelonda.

"You fucked her in the ass, eh?" Tascha said, smiling across Don at Shelonda. "I'm starting to think I'd like that. Later, though. Do go on."

Don recounted the story of the black light room, including the painting, the dancing, Martina, and his meeting and subsequent play with Amy. Shelonda filled in her side of the story too. Then, Don explained how they finally managed to find her and how he had watched her with her last three men, excepting himself.

"I'm tempted to go back to that black light room with you," Tascha said. "It sounds like a fun place."

Shelonda nodded, "I love it in there. Last dance party I spent the whole night in there."

"But, I think I've had enough play for now." Tascha turned to Don, "Shall we?"

As they got up and found a little clean-up station and stacks of towels inside the entrance to the room, Amy asked, "Where are we going?"

"To find the garden," Shelonda volunteered.

"Or the Player," Don added.

"Oh, the Player's fun!" Amy said cheerfully.

"Not that we're very likely to find either before we get into more mischief," Tascha laughed.

Jamie seemed to be following along with Tascha, which Tascha silently admitted she didn't mind at all. The girl was cheerful, boundlessly enthusiastic, andjust look at those tits! Jamie didn't seem to care where they were going, but just planned to tag along and see what happened, at least for now.

As they made their way out through the disco's main room, Tascha thought back over the wild fuck frenzy she'd been on since she came in here. In part, she blamed Don and his arranging to have those four men ravish her with him in the corridor upstairs. In part, she blamed this insanely weird place and the obviously drugged water. Mostly, though, she just felt like a wanton sex goddess.A slut goddess! She simultaneously felt like she'd been fucked enough for the rest of her life and like she was eager for the next adventure. She looked at the people having sex around her and just smiled, thinking,That looks like fun.

She and Don and their little posse of women stepped out into the corridor, and immediately caught sight of none other than Igor. They would have called out to him, but he obviously saw them and beckoned. As if he assumed they would follow him, he headed off toward the elevator.

Of course, Tascha and Don, followed by the others, did hurry after the short, muscular man.

Shelonda asked, "Who's that?"

"He's a friend of the Player," Amy said, "and a good fuck, too. He's like a machine."

"I did not know that," Tascha said with interest.

Igor got into the elevator and held the door for them. When they were all piled in, he pressed the button for the fifth floor. As the car began to move, one of them -- Don -- finally thought to ask, "Are you taking us to the Player?"

Igor simply nodded once, and continued to watch the front of the elevator.

"Looks like we're going to find the Player before the mischief," Don said to Tascha.

"More likely both at the same time," Tascha smirked.

"I like the sound of that," said Amy.

Tascha had to admit that she did too. She found herself intrigued and excited by the expectation of seeing the Player and his girls again.

The elevator doors opened and Igor led them down a straight corridor, past a number of side passages to a big pair of doors at the very end. He opened the doors and walked through, followed by Tascha, Don andtheir girls.

"Ah, Tascha and Don!" said the Player's booming voice, "welcome to the big bed room!"

This room was about as big as the one she and Don had originally awoken in, but was almost filled by a gigantic bed. It seemed about the size of a tennis court. In the middle of it, sat the Player looking through a large book. Lounging around him were Ilsa, Natalia, Keiko, Peter and a staggering new beauty. In front of the Player was a tray with a few items on it.

Igor climbed up on the bed and crawled over to sit on the edge of the Player's group. Among their party, Tascha led the way, climbing up and crawling over.

"And you brought more playmates with you," the Player grinned. "Excellent! Hello again, Amy. This is Marissa."

The new woman smiled at them. Marissa had thick dark hair hanging straight down over her full, round breasts. She had a swimsuit model's body, and a 'come fuck me' look about her eyes.

Tascha said, "This is Shelonda and Jamie."

After the pleasantries were over, Don asked, "Did you send Igor to find us specifically?"

"Indeed," the Player nodded, idly turning a page in the book on his lap.

"We're very glad you did, but why?"

"Oh, well, I remembered my promise to help you find the garden," he smiled, "and I have devised a new game I want to try."

"A new game?" Don asked.

"It should be great fun," the Player nodded and closed the book with a 'whump'.

"Andthen you'll help us find the garden?" Tascha pressed.

"Of course! I promised, after all. We could go now, but it's night and, although the garden can be fun at night, it's no fun searching it for exits in the dark."

Tascha thought this made sense. She shrugged and said, "OK."

"Wait," Don cut in. "How long did it take for Igor to find us?"

"Not long. Why?"

"Just curious," Don said. "Alright... No, one more thing. Where did you get that book?"

"From the library, of course," the Player smiled and slid it across to him.

"The library, of course," Don repeated.

Tascha saw that the book was something like the Kama Sutra, with hundreds of pages of pictures of sex positions.

"So," Tascha said, "tell us about this new game."

"Well, first," the Player explained, "we have to randomly pair up. There are twelve of us, so that makes six couples. Excellent! We'll each roll this die and pair off with matching numbers." This was not as simple as that, because duplicate numbers were rolled. Eventually, though, Ilsa paired up with Marissa on 1; Amy matched with Igor on 2; Shelonda and Peter teamed up on 3; Jamie and the Player got 4; Tascha and Natalia paired on 5; and Don and Keiko got 6.

Naturally enough, some of the couples assumed that they should immediately start playing with each other -- particularly Don and Keiko, who were all over each other at the first opportunity -- but the Player said, "No, no! Not yet! Remember your numbers, and get in a circle in numeric order. OK, good. Remember your numbers! I expect things to get complicated quick, and it will all be a mess if we don't remember our numbers.

"Alright now, first, Ilsa and Marissa will roll the die twice, identifying two couples, or just one if they roll the same number twice. And then one of them, Ilsa or Marissa, will keep time with this little hourglass, or minute glass, or whatever, while the other directs the couples whose numbers were rolled to do whatever she likes. When the time is up, Amy and Igor will roll the dice, and, no doubt, Amy will direct their couples while Igor times. We'll work our way around the circle, and when it's your team's turn again you switch rolls, timer and director. Right?"

"I think I get it," Tascha said. "But what if they roll their own number?"

"Good," the Player nodded. "I think it makes sense to have them roll again."

Tascha thought this was reasonable and nodded. No one else had any questions at the moment.

Ilsa rolled the die twice for her team, and it came up 4 each time. As the Player and Jamie crawled into the middle of the circle, Don wondered, "Are we sure those dice aren't loaded?"

Ilsa thought for a moment, and then, when Ilsa started talking, Marissa turned the timer over. Ilsa said, "Show us how well you can suck that big cock of his, Jamie."

"Oh goodie!" Jamie said, and reached down to lift the Player's flaccid cock so she could get it into her mouth. Even though it wasn't anywhere near fully hard it was quite thick, but Jamie managed to get quite a bit of it into her mouth and then began to get some of it into her throat. The Player was leaning back on his haunches as Jamie began to rock back and forth on her knees, moving her mouth and throat on his cock, which was gradually stiffening. Before it got too thick, though, Jamie pulled back and just concentrated on the fat head, stroking the now wet shaft with both her hands. She bobbed her head up and down on the end of the Player, obviously enjoying having such a big toy to play with.

Then, abruptly, Marissa called "Time!" Her voice was surprisingly deep and sexy. Tascha couldn't wait to get her hands on this new woman.

The platter, die and timer passed to Amy and Igor, and the numbers came up 5 and 3. Tascha felt her pulse quicken as she crawled out to the center of the bed with Natalia to meet Shelonda and Peter. She hadn't done anything so far with Peter, though she had enjoyed seeing Ilsa give him a blowjob the day before.

"Give me a minute to think," Amy said. She rolled the die again, and said, "OK, Natalia wins. Peter lie on your back, and Natalia sit on his face. Lick her good, Peter! Tascha and Shelonda, you two share his cock."

As Peter moved to comply as quickly as possible, Tascha and Shelonda got on either side of him. When he was on his back, Tascha leaned over and took hold of his already stiffening cock and ran her tongue over the head. Shelonda leaned down and licked the base of his shaft and his balls. Tascha sucked the head of Peter's cock into her mouth and then proceeded to show off her new-found deepthroating skill, sinking down on the full length of him. When she pulled back, Shelonda took a turn, and Tascha watched the tiny girl make his shaft disappear into her mouth and throat. Tascha noticed that Natalia was kneeling over Peter's face, and the latter was holding her in place with his hands on her ass. When Shelonda came up for air, Tascha leaned in again and the two began to lick Peter's cock thoroughly. Meeting at the top, they kissed around the purple head of his cock. It was a delicious sensation for them, so Tascha guessed it must feel very good to him. Tascha took his head into her mouth again, while Shelonda stroked the shaft. Then Amy announced, "Time's up!"

Both Peter and Natalia were blatantly disappointed to have to return to their positions in the circle. Tascha saw how the short amount of time and the random pairings were going to get everyone worked up in a hurry. Having the other players direct the action kept people involved at a higher level than they would be if they were just watching sex, though that was pretty good all on its own.

Shelonda rolled two 1's next, so Ilsa and Marissa crawled out to the center of the bed. Peter manned the timer, and Shelonda prepared to direct. Tascha thought the two women, Ilsa and Marissa, were a nice match. They were both tall and statuesque, but while Ilsa was light and Nordic, Marissa was dark and possibly of Italian descent. Tascha could easily imagine Marissa in the Italian countryside wearing a low cut peasant dress.

"As lightly as you can, run your fingers over each other," Shelonda said. "Yes, that's good, barely touch each other."

The two beauties knelt facing each other and ran their fingers lightly over each other. Marissa started at Ilsa's shoulders and moved up along her neck and then barely caressed Ilsa's face. Ilsa, meanwhile, started at Marissa's hips and slowly worked her way upward until she was tracing patterns around Marissa's nipples.

"Lean in closer," Shelonda ordered, "but don't touch. Nothing should be touching your partner but the tips of your fingers."

Tascha noticed she was on edge watching the two women; she could only imagine how erotic they found the situation. When Peter called "Time," Marissa pulled Ilsa's face to her and kissed her hard.

"Now, now," the Player laughed. "There'll be time for that later, ladies."

The next set of numbers was 6 and 2, so Don, Keiko, Amy and Igor moved to the center of the bed. Jamie said, "OK, girls, let's see how hard you can get your partners without using your mouths."

Keiko and Amy immediately began to stroke and caress their respective partner's cocks. Tascha noticed that Don responded quicker than Igor, though Amy certainly gave it her all, pulling and caressing Igor's cock all over, as well as fondling his balls. Then Keiko turned around and backed up against Don. She started doing a kneeling bump and grind against him, which Tascha had no doubt would make any man rock hard in seconds. Then Keiko reached behind her and Tascha could tell she was working Don's cock into her pussy.

"Uhn-uh, Keiko," Jamie said, laughing a little.

"You said no mouths," Keiko protested.

"And now I'm saying no pussies," Jamie smirked.

Keiko opened her mouth, but then the Player announced that the time was up.

It was Tascha and Natalia's turn next, and Tascha promptly rolled a 4 and a 3. Jamie, the Player, Shelonda and Peter crawled to the center of the bed.

Tascha said, "Jamie and Shelonda, face each other. Good, now start kissing." The two young women immediately and enthusiastically started making out with each other, running their hands all over their partner's backs and backsides. "OK," Tascha said, "you two guys, each of you get behind one of the girls. Take your cocks and push them between their legs. Don't enter them; just get your cocks up there along their slits and clits. Feel free to use your hands on the ladies."

The Player was sliding his big cock back and forth between Jamie's legs. His head was actually poking out in front of her. He had his big hands on her large tits, squeezing and holding them. Peter was doing much the same to Shelonda, though he had reached around and down to get his fingers on her clit. The two women, who continued to make out, were clearly in a state of heightened arousal; Tascha could see that the Player's cock was shiny with Jamie's wetness. The men were also really getting into things. Everyone around the circle was watching the show intently, including Natalia, who somewhat belatedly said, "Uh, time."

Don rolled two 2's, so Amy and Igor took center stage. Without any hesitation, Don said, "On your hands and knees Amy. Good. Igor, fuck her. Give it to her hard."

Amy grinned at Don, and then scrunched up her pretty face as Igor pushed his big cock into her from behind. With his strong hands on her ass, Igor did as he was told and fucked into Amy's pussy with deep, forceful strokes, shoving her forward on the bed. Amy's tits swung underneath her and her face contorted with a wild assortment of expressions as Igor plowed into her. "God damn!" she exclaimed. "Yes! Fuck me!"

Then, Keiko announced, loudly, "Time's up!"

Igor immediately pulled out of Amy and started back to their part of the circle. Amy stayed there, panting and stunned by the sudden lack of fucking.

"Any other guy would have kept going anyway," the Player observed.

"I know it," Don said with obvious satisfaction.

Tascha was definitely seeing a different side of Don.

"Now that we've gone around the circle once, we'll double the time," the Player said. "So, when the sand runs out, flip the timer over. This means the person watching the time will have to pay attention. Oh, and now the other team mate does the directing, except for Amy and Igor, of course."

The die came up 3 and 4, so Jamie, the Player, Shelonda and Peter returned to the middle of the circle. In her sexy, husky voice, Marissa directed the women to lie down on their backs next to each other, but in opposite directions, and then told the men to get between their legs and then exactly what to do with their mouths and tongues. Soon both Jamie and Shelonda were writhing and moaning. Before time ran out, Shelonda cried out that she was coming, and just as Ilsa said "Time," Jamie joined in with a little shriek and obvious trembling and clenching.

The next numbers were 1 and 5 -- Ilsa, Marissa, Tascha and Natalia. Amy said, "Daisy chain, girls. Sort it out quick and get to licking pussy."

Though there was some small confusion at first, they quickly got things worked out so that each woman was lying on her left side, with her right leg crooked and up in the air and head lying on the inside of the next woman's left leg. In this way, they formed a kind of daisy square, each one going down on someone while someone else went down on them. Tascha was sampling Marissa's sweet pussy and clit, while Marissa ate Natalia who was tonguing Ilsa who was licking and sucking at Tascha. Ilsa certainly knew how to please a woman, and Tascha felt rapidly intensifying delight spreading from her clit. She tried to concentrate on pleasuring Marissa, licking and sucking on her enthusiastically. For her part, Marissa was wriggling on the bed, moving her clit against Tascha's mouth. Before they were stopped there was a rising chorus of moans around the chain, and Tascha felt a long, intense orgasm burst through her. She tried to keep licking at Marissa without stopping, and in another moment was rewarded as the dark beauty came hard on her face.

When the women finally disentangled themselves and crawled back to their positions, the die came up 4 and 1, so Ilsa and Marissa headed right back to the middle, joined by Jamie and the Player. Peter directed, "Ilsa, get down on your back. Jamie, on your hands and knees over her; no, the other way, like for a 69. Player, get behind Jamie and start fucking her. Ilsa, play with Jamie's clit. Marissa, do whatever you can to help Jamie enjoy herself."

It took the Player a while to work his big cock into Jamie's ready but comparatively tiny pussy. While he was pushing into her, Ilsa was busy stroking Jamie's clit and Marissa was kissing and caressing every part of her body within reach. Marissa got down in front of Jamie and kissed and stroked her face, as the Player pulled out and then pushed into her. Jamie gasped, "Oh my God!" Then the Player started to fuck her in earnest, and Marissa reached around to catch hold of her big tits. With the Player stretching her pussy, filling her completely, Ilsa stroking her clit, and Marissa pinching and twisting her nipples, it was not long at all before Jamie actually screamed as her orgasm tore through her.

"Damn!" Tascha breathed.

The die came up 6 and 3, so Don, Keiko, Shelonda and Peter moved into the middle of things. The Player gave instructions: "Let's make Shelonda the center of attention. Keiko, on your back to play Ilsa's part, and Shelonda get on your hands and knees just like Jamie was. Good. Don, have you fucked this adorable young woman? OK, then, Peter, get behind her. Don, you get her mouth. Well, get busy people make that woman come!" Tascha watched as Don first leaned down to kiss Shelonda tenderly while Peter was pushing his cock into her. Then Don was presenting his cock, which Shelonda eagerly started to suck on. The men were soon fucking her from both ends, and her pretty brown tits were swaying back and forth underneath her. Keiko worked at her clit intently. Soon Shelonda was whimpering around Don's cock, and this quickly became a full blown orgasm shaking her from head to toe.

12