Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Tascha and Natalia's turn next, and the die came up 4 and 6, so Jamie, the Player, Don and Keiko all took their places. Before Natalia could start, Tascha whispered to her, "Don hasn't done anything with Jamie yet, and I'd really like to see the Player fucking Keiko."

Natalia smiled back at her, saying, "She's so tiny, and she loves it. Good idea." Then she said to the four in the middle of the circle, "OK, switch partners. Peter, toss Don that tube of lubricant. You know what to do with that, Don. Player, on your back, and Keiko, show us how you fuck that cock."

Don spread lube on his very hard cock and then reached between Jamie's legs to get at the buxom blonde's ass. Jamie wriggled happily as his fingers entered her. Tascha watched as Don coaxed Jamie onto her back with her feet straight up in the air. He got into position, and she rested her heels against his shoulders. Don rolled her butt up in the air and started to push his phallus into her tight ass. Soon he was fucking in and out of her, while she frantically stroked her clit and her luscious tits jiggled over her pretty face. Tascha thought Jamie certainly seemed to be enjoying herself. Meanwhile, petite Keiko had straddled the Player in much the same way as Tascha had done the day before, except that she was able to accept the Player's girth more easily and so was able to slide up and down on the big head and top of the shaft more easily. She was also supplementing this fucking by rubbing her clit. Both of the women were able to bring themselves off, with the help of their partner's hard cocks, before Tascha called time.

Keiko needed a moment to recuperate, so Don rolled the die for her and came up with 5 and 2. Tascha and Natalia crawled into the middle of the bed, where they were joined by Amy and Igor. Tascha noticed that Don and Keiko were conferring a bit, just as she and Natalia had on the last turn. She wasn't surprised when Keiko said, "Tascha, it's time for you to get on your hands and knees. Igor, get behind Tascha and fuck her."

Without any preliminaries, but with absolutely no clumsiness, Igor got behind her, and pushed the fat head of his large cock into her very wet pussy. In spite of all the cocks she'd had in her that day and evening, this was easily the largest, and it felt very good to be filled so fully. She pushed back at Igor, wanting as much as he could give her. He obliged her by pushing in as far he was able, and then slowly but steadily fucking her, gradually building up the pace. Tascha felt his heavy balls slapping against her clit. Keiko had told Natalia and Amy to do something, but Tascha was past paying attention. She was only aware of the big cock moving in and out of her pussy and the need to keep pushing back on that wonderful shaft of flesh. Suddenly she was seized by the fear that Don would call "time" on her. She said over her shoulder, "Don't stop fucking me, Igor!"

Then Tascha heard Keiko saying, "Fuck her hard, Igor."

Tascha nodded, and said, "Yes! Harder!"

Igor had her narrow waist in his strong hands and was moving her body in time with his rapid, deep thrusting. Tascha felt like he was going to shatter her from the inside, but it felt so very good. Then she felt Igor's cock spasm deep in her pussy and a flood of warmth flooded her, and she came at the same time. Her whole body felt like it was flying apart, knocked to pieces by the battering ram of Igor's cock. The orgasm went on and on, until she reeled and fell forward on the bed. Igor's cock came out of her with a wet 'plop!' sound. She lay there smiling for several long minutes.

She gradually became aware that the game had broken down into an orgy around her. She could see Jamie on her hands and knees getting the treatment Shelonda had gotten just a little while ago, but with Igor fucking her from behind and Peter in her mouth. From the sounds of things, a lot of other things were going on as well. She smiled then, when a gentle touch brushed the hair out of her face and a light kiss touched her cheek.

"How are you doing, my love?" Don said as he lied down and put his arm around her.

"Mmm," she smiled and rolled back toward him, so that they were spooned together, as they had been when they awoke here for the first time. "I'm doing wonderfully, love."

Don seemed content to just hold her there, lightly kissing her shoulder and the back of her neck. She could feel his slippery and still very hard cock against her butt. She pushed back against him, and wiggled her butt a bit. She felt Don laugh a little, and then he moved his arm to reach down and take hold of himself and slip between her legs. Tascha could feel the head of his cock slipping into her pussy. They had only had sex for the first time that morning, and already it felt natural for both of them for him to be inside her. But that wasn't what she wanted right now. She pulled away from him, so the head of his cock slipped back away from her pussy. Just to make sure there was no misunderstanding, she turned her head and said, "Go easy, Don; I've never done this before."

He reached down again, this time to slip a couple of fingers up inside her very slippery pussy. Once his fingers were good and wet, which was pretty much immediately, she felt them slip out of her and then pushing against her asshole. She made a conscious effort to relax, which wasn't too difficult at the moment, and felt his fingers ease into her. She breathed deeply and realized that it felt very good to have those fingers up her butt. Don worked them in and out of her a few times, and then they slipped out of her. Tascha whimpered a little, and then she felt the fat head of Don's cock against her. Again, she took a deep breath and relaxed even more than she already was. Don's cock pushed past the tight ring of muscles of her sphincter, and then it was just a steady feeling of being exquisitely filled. She sighed deeply as he kept pushing slowly into her. When he was all the way in, he paused, giving her a chance to adjust.

"God, this feels wonderful," she told him. "Fuck me, Don."

Moving slowly at first, he drew out of her almost all the way and then firmly slid back into her. He repeated this half a dozen times, and then began to fuck her more vigorously. Tascha was enjoying this thoroughly and felt like she could just have him do this until he came and she would be quite content, but then Amy crawled up to her. She had quite a lot of cum shining on her face and tits. She leaned down to look at the expression on Tascha's face, gave her a wonderfully mischievous smile and said, "He's fucking your ass, isn't he?"

"Oh yeah!" she grinned.

"Mmm. Let me have a look." She promptly maneuvered herself around to lie on her side facing Tascha, but with the opposite orientation, so that her face was level with Tascha's crotch and her own was up near Tascha's face. When she felt Amy nudging her leg up, she lifted it for her. Tascha then felt Amy's hair gently on the insides of her thighs and Amy's mouth on her pussy and clit. Tascha just enjoyed the sensations of Amy licking her and Don's cock moving in and out of her butt, but then the temptation of Amy's pussy so close won her over. She reached over to pull Amy closer. The other woman scooted in and parted her legs for Tascha, who began to suck and lick at Amy.

This blissful arrangement went on for several moments, until Tascha was surprised by the sudden appearance of a big cock head between Amy's legs, and, well, right in Tascha's face. She had no doubt it was the Player's. She took a moment to give it a kiss hello, and then went back to tonguing Amy's clit as she watched the Player's cock push itself into Amy's tight pussy. Soon she was watching this big shaft of dark cock, slick with Amy's juices, sliding back and forth in front of her eyes, while she lapped at the woman's clit hungrily. Then she felt herself riding a crest of ecstasy, as a long, primal orgasm worked its way through the core of her being. She was clenching and moaning between Don and Amy. This was the final straw for Don, and he began to pump what felt like a geyser of cum up into her bowels. Amy joined in on the orgasmic chorus, taking her mouth off Tascha long enough to exclaim, "Ho-ly fuck!" Only moments later, Tascha watched as the Player's cock swelled and seemed to pulse. He was filling Amy with cum, and then he pulled out of her, spraying more cum all over Tascha's face. Laughing, she leaned forward and caught the head in her mouth and sucked on it, eagerly swallowing any remaining jizz.

When the Player pulled away, she bent her mouth to Amy's pussy and clit and did her best to lick and suck up all of the Player's cum. This brought Amy to another, though much less intense, orgasm.

Tascha smiled to herself and thought,Job well done. She was aware of changes around her, as Don finally took his cock out of her but continued to lay pressed against her back with his arm around her. Amy pulled away, and lay down in front of her, at first kissing and licking the Player's cum off Tascha's face, but then just lying there smiling in her sleep. Tascha thought to herself,Life is good, and let herself drift off to sleep.

12