Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 16

Story Info
The Steam Room: a relaxation break becomes an all out orgy
3.8k words
4.76
21.1k
4
0

Part 16 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in Eros

Book I: The Manor

The Steam Room

Tascha had a lot to process. First was the realization that the garden was not a way out after all. This had been depressing for her, though she tried to put it out of her mind by chasing, and catching, Shelonda, and then, Keiko, whose pussy still tasted of cum from the guy who had chased her earlier. Tascha felt herself starting to think that she and Don were stuck here, and Keiko's sweet tongue and compliments could not really compensate for this. (Keiko said both that she was "a very good chaser" and "an exceptionally good clit licker".) Tascha was glad that Don was still set on helping her find a way home, even though she could tell he was much less motivated than she was, but they had no other leads. The Manor was huge, and some kind of magical, so it didn't seem that just wandering around and opening doors was likely to be productive any time soon.

Then there was Don's spunky new friend, Nicole. The facts that she could also remember her life before coming to the Manor and was also a new arrival suggested that Tascha and Don were not the victims of some bizarre experiment, or prank, set up just for them. This only increased the mystery, Tascha thought. If people were being brought here from various parts of the world, or even just the United States, why were she and Don brought here at the same time and put into bed together? They currently lived hundreds of miles apart. The only thing that made any kind of sense before now was that they had been selected on the basis of their close friendship or something related to that. Nicole's presence, though, suggested that people were being brought here more randomly. It was all extremely confusing.

Finally, as they had all began to return to the Manor, Tascha had seen another one of those black robed and hooded figures, this time on one of the balconies overlooking the garden. She had managed to surreptitiously ask the Player who it was and what they were doing up there, and he had only replied, "Oh, that's just a watcher. That's all they do -- watch." Her other questions, and those offered by Don, could get nothing more from anyone. The whole group, except for her, Don and Nicole, seemed to have no interest in people who neither provided a service nor engaged in play of any kind. Nicole confessed that she hadn't noticed these watchers before now, and Don pointed out that, because of the Player's definite use of the plural, they had reason to think there was more than one.

"Maybe we can catch one, and make him or her talk," Don suggested.

"They don't talk," the Player said. "They just watch."

"Have you tried talking to one?" Tascha asked doubtfully.

"Hm, no, I suppose I haven't," he answered.

These were the things Tascha was thinking about, and suspected Don was as well, as the group migrated into the Manor, downstairs to the second floor, and then into the baths. All thirteen crowded into the shower area for a quick rinse to get the sweat and odd blade of grass off, and then moved into the steam room. This room was a large semi-circle, with the only door in the center of the flat side, a level area just inside the door that Tascha guessed had a forty foot radius, and then eight rows of benches rising in concentric arcs. In short, it was set up like a small amphitheater. The lighting was subdued, and the steam further obscured Tascha's vision, but she could still make people out well enough to see that there were half a dozen men scattered about the room, and no women, when their big group flooded into the chamber.

The troop took to the center of the benches, with the first ones in climbing up at least four rows before taking seats. Tascha was, for the first time in two days, in no mood to mess around, so she climbed up to the seventh row, knowing that Don was following her. She expected he would read her mood.

Sure enough, after sitting in the steam for several minutes, he said, "We'll figure this out, Tascha. We'll keep at it until we find a way back."

"Thanks, Don," she said. "I know you'd be happy to stay here."

He laughed, and said, "There's a lot to like here, I admit. For one thing, you're here, and I'm liking our relationship here."

"Yeah, about that," Tascha said. She paused, not knowing if she should say what she was thinking.Ah, hell, she thought,don't be such a coward. "I'm thinking aboutnot going back to a strictly platonic relationship with you when we get back --if we get back. I don't know how that's going to go over with Sarah. How do you feel about Sarah? Maybe if you sleep with her too we can sort things out."

"Uh, um, wow," Don said. "That was absolutely not what I was expecting you to say. Well, uh, first, I really don't know Sarah that well, but she seems nice. Maybe we should spend some time together, the three of us, and see how things go, but I'd be optimistic on that score. If you love her, then I'm pretty sure to like her too."

"Yeah, spending some time together would be good," Tascha nodded. She hadn't gotten around to thinking of practicalities.

"Then, second, I know you're not doing this deliberately -- it's totally unlike you -- but you really don't have to offer this to motivate me to find a way out of here with you. One, I have always wanted, and still want, you to be happy, Tascha. Your happiness makes me happy. If you'll be happier getting out of here, I want to help get you out of here. Two, I know, hell, I think even Nicole knows, that this will get old after a while. No matter how good the sex is, it's still just sex and I think maybe even I need more than just sex to be happy. Ha, just to keep from going bat shit crazy. I think the only reason none of these other happy people don't feel that way is because they don't remember anything else."

"You think?"

"Well, it's the hypothesis I'm working with right now," he smiled. "Oh, and there's a third thing; I want friggin' answers. What the hell is going on here? Where are we and why? It's all just too bizarre."

She reached out and took his hand. They sat like that for a couple of minutes, and then she said, "They sure do keep at it, don't they?"

Though most of their group had actually started out inclined to take a play-break at least for a bit, Amy had been the first to start some mischief. She had been sitting just in front and to the side of one of the guys who had been here earlier. When she had leaned back, resting her elbows on the next row back, she saw the man was sporting an erection. Amy, being Amy, soon was up on her knees on her row, with her face in the lap of the man behind her. This seemed to get the others going, and sex was breaking out all around the room. One of the other new (or old as far as the steam room was concerned) guys had moved so that he was kneeling on the floor in front of Amy's bench and was apparently licking her various not-so-private parts. Closer to Tascha and Don, Nicole had leaned back as Amy had, and spread her legs so that Peter could get between them and lick at her.

"You should ask Nicole about her adventure in here the other day, by the way," Don said.

"Oh?"

"She took on a bunch of guys all by herself."

"Your kinda gal, eh?" Tascha laughed.

"Yep, just like you," he grinned.

"Well, are we going to just sit up here and talk, or join in the fun?" Tascha asked.

"After you, my dear."

After all the running, and now sitting in this very warm room, Tascha wasn't particularly interested in going very far, so she slipped down to straddle the bench Nicole was leaning on, and leaned down to kiss the young woman. Nicole responded enthusiastically, kissing her passionately, almost hungrily, and gradually allowing herself to lay back further. Tascha began to stroke the girl's naked, sweaty body, caressing her small tits. Then, Tascha felt a pair of hands slipping under her butt and coaxing her to raise herself up off the bench. With her feet on the different levels on either side of the bench, she lifted up, but without breaking her long kiss with Nicole. Tascha felt motion down between her legs and then those hands pulled her down again. She looked back to see that Don had slid in underneath her, face up. She smiled and lowered herself so he could lick and suck at her. Once he had her in position, Tascha returned to making out with Nicole.

One of the other, so far anonymous, guys who had been in the steam room, came up on the other side of Nicole, and began to help Tascha caress and tease Nicole's nipples. Tascha looked up to see that he was straddling the bench by Nicole's head with his cock waving out, aimed at Tascha's face. She reached across with her free hand and took hold of that cock and began to stroke and pull on it. The guy scooted in closer, so that Tascha could now lean forward a bit and suck on the fat head, without moving herself off Don's mouth. She stroked and sucked the man for a few moments, and then took her mouth off him and pushed the stiff cock down toward Nicole's mouth.

Eagerly, Nicole began to suck and lick at this new cock. Tascha gradually pushed herself up into an upright position over Don's face, and Nicole twisted a bit to have better access to the cock in her mouth. Peter took this moment to get up between the petite girl's legs and push his cock into her. Tascha crouched over Don, enjoying what he was doing with his tongue and watching the show going on around her. Nicole was being fucked by Peter, while twisting to the side to suck another man's cock. Further down and to the side, Amy was similarly taking a cock on each end, as the guy who had been licking her earlier was now rogering her from behind.

Jamie and Shelonda had one of the steam room guys down on his back and they were both straddling him, Jamie on his cock and Shelonda on his face. Tascha watched as Shelonda leaned forward to get her mouth on Jamie's big tits, and when she did this another guy came up behind her and slipped his cock into her, which meant that his balls were hanging down in the face of the guy under Shelonda.

Down on the main floor, obscured by the steamy haze, Tascha could see that Marissa was on her hands and knees, being fucked by the Player from behind, while sucking on another guy. Nearby, it looked like Keiko was kneeling between two rows of benches, as Natalia, with one foot on the benches on either side, lowered her pussy down to Keiko's mouth.

Tascha looked over her shoulder and saw that Ilsa had climbed up to the level she shared with Don, Nicole and the guy Nicole was sucking, and was now leaning over to suck on Don's cock. When Tascha turned back to see how Nicole was doing, she was a bit surprised to find a hard cock standing in front of her. The last of the steam room guys had come over to her.

"Careful," Tascha said looking up at the guy, "you might put an eye out with that thing." She reached for the cock, though, and pulled it to her mouth. Tascha sucked on the head, and slowly pulled him toward her, until his shaft was moving down her throat. Tascha bobbed her head on it a little, then let it back out. She stroked the wet shaft vigorously, with her fist tight on him, while sucking on the head hungrily.

While all of this was going on, Don held her in place with his grasp on her butt and kept licking at her clit and sucking up her juices, which she knew must be flowing freely. Tascha pushed down on Don's tongue, loving the sensations he was delivering. Then the cock in her hand swelled, and she was swallowing gulp after gulp of hot sweet cum. As the man pulled away from her, Tascha's own orgasm blossomed in her clit and pussy, and she cried out a little as she came. It felt like it went on for minutes, and when she was done she slumped a bit to the side, trying to be careful not to hurt Don.

As she regained her senses, she noticed that Ilsa was now straddling Don, riding his cock happily. If Tascha was correct in her very informal mental record-keeping, this meant that Don had had some kind of sex with every woman in the room. Tascha realized she could say the same about herself, with the exception of Nicole.Well, there's time enough for that later, Tascha thought to herself.

Carefully, Tascha got her leg over Don's face, then leaned down to give him a long, loving kiss. "Hmm," she smiled, "I do taste good, don't I?"

"Yes, delicious!" he said.

"Now, fuck Ilsa good, lover," she said. She sat back and admired the view of Ilsa's statuesque body swaying and grinding on top of Don, her luscious curves dewy with perspiration. The beautiful blonde smiled at Tascha, obviously enjoying the fucking she was getting and giving.

Apparently ready to move around some more, Tascha decided to go down and get in on the action Marissa was enjoying on the bottom level in front of the benches. Once she got down there, she got onto her back, was grateful that the floor was covered by a soft padding, and scooted underneath Marissa, so she could suck on her beautiful tits as she swayed over Tascha's face. Tascha also reached out to stroke Marissa's clit while the woman was being fucked by the Player's big cock. After several minutes of this, Tascha felt noticeably masculine hands moving over her legs, and then to caress her very wet lips and clit. Fingers parted her lips and then were pushing up inside her, fucking her as the attached palm rubbed against her clit. Tascha kept doing what she was doing to Marissa while rocking her pelvis against the mysterious hand molesting her. At this point, Tascha wasn't acting from a nearly frenzied sexual hunger as she had the night before, but was just having fun.

Tascha felt the fingers pull out of her then and her legs were spread further apart. There was the unmistakable feeling of a fat cockhead pushing into her, and then her legs were lifted, rested on a pair of strong thighs, so that her butt was up off the floor, allowing the man with the cock to push into her without moving Tascha from Marissa. Tascha felt whoever-he-was begin to slide his cock in and out of her, and she hooked her legs around his thighs to pull him in tighter.

Then Tascha noticed that Marissa was swallowing repeatedly, and only moments later, the fingers she'd been using to play with Marissa's clit had the Player's cum running over them as it leaked out of Marissa's pussy. When the men withdrew from her, Marissa moved around to kiss Tascha, and Tascha said to her, "Sit on my face."

"Happily!" Marissa said, and before Tascha even thought to see who it was that was fucking her, straddled Tascha's head and lowered herself down. Tascha hungrily licked and sucked at Marissa's pussy, swallowing much of the Player's cum. Marissa, who had not yet come, though she had been close when the men came, pushed down on Tascha's mouth, and wriggled on her. It didn't take much for her to come with a long, trembling moan. And, before Marissa could move off Tascha's face, Tascha felt the sensation of the cock inside her shooting cum into her pussy. Marissa moved, and Tascha saw, just as he was drawing away from her with a smile, that she had been fucked by one of the anonymous steam room guys. She smiled back at him, and then looked for more mischief.

Another of those men was sitting on the first row of benches, stroking his very hard cock. He had been watching Tascha, and obviously enjoyed the show. She crawled over to him, and said, "Here, let me help you with that." She then leaned in and began to suck his cock. Then, she was happy to feel a man's hands on her butt, and then between her legs, parting her lips. A large cock began to push into her from behind. She knew right away that it was the Player fucking her again. She tried to relax and take him in as far as possible. It felt wonderful to be filled so utterly. With one hand wrapped around the base of the cock in her mouth and the other reaching back to stroke her own clit, she gave herself up to the carnal feelings running wild through her body. Soon she was climaxing intensely, but instead of coming back down, she felt another orgasm and then another shaking her body and playing havoc with her nervous system. She was barely conscious of the cock in her mouth as it spewed cum in her mouth and down her throat. Tascha hardly swallowed any of it, but let most of it run down her chin.

In a daze, she felt the Player pull out of her and the man in front of her gently withdraw. Tascha curled up with her head lying on her arms, which were now crossed on the bench in front of her. She noticed finally, that Amy had come down to join her, sitting on the floor next to her. She smiled at the pretty girl, who leaned in then and kissed her. They both had cum all over their faces, and they began to lick each other clean. Shelonda came down to join them, and soon the three women were kissing and licking each other all over. Whenever someone's exploring fingers found a deposit of cum they brought it out to share with the others.

Eventually this evolved into Tascha lying on her belly on the padded floor with her face between Amy's smooth thighs, licking her clit while fingering her pussy, while Shelonda sat on Amy's face enjoying similar treatment. Peter came down from the stands then and knelt in front of Shelonda, apparently, from Tascha's point of view, caressing and sucking on the sexy young woman's tits. Marissa eventually came down too, and joined Peter at those beautiful brown breasts. After several minutes though, Peter stood up and came around to the other end of the line. He squatted down over Tascha's legs and coaxed her up, so that she was still licking Amy but on her knees, which were only slightly parted, with her butt in the air. Then, squatting lower, he pushed his cock into her pussy from behind and above. It was an interesting and intense sensation as he filled her from this unusual angle.

Then Tascha was distracted as first Amy and then, almost immediately, Shelonda began to come. Tascha kept licking at Amy's clit and fucking her with her fingers as she came, which seemed to keep Amy coming longer and harder. Finally, though, Shelonda and Marissa moved away and Amy scooted away from Tascha's fingers, lips and tongue. Amy was quickly replaced by Nicole, who sat down in front of Tascha with her legs spread and scooted forward until Tascha could get at her with her mouth. Tascha happily began to clean cum from Nicole's pussy and clit, which soon had Nicole quivering with a series of little orgasms. The tiny girl said, "Oh, god, that feels sooooo good!" and then crawled away.

Tascha smiled and folded her arms under her chin and just let Peter continue to fuck her pussy. Then Don was kneeling next to her and asked, "Do you want to try something different?"

"Sure!" she said happily, and a bit fuck-drunk.

"Are you up for what we did last night?"

"Oh yeah!" she grinned.

"OK," he smiled and then moved back to talk to Peter, after which Don laid down on his back next to Tascha. He told her, "Get on top of me."

Tascha started to move, and Peter pulled out of her to let her straddle Don. She got his cock into her pussy right away, and sank down on him. Then she felt Peter behind her, smearing her butt crack with her own slippery juices. She relaxed when she felt his thumb pushing against her sphincter and Peter's digit slipped into her. After he worked this in and out of her a few times, he replaced it with the fat head of his slippery cock.

Tascha looked down into Don's eyes, and said, "I can't believe I'm doing this." Then Peter was pushing into her, filling her up. Tascha gasped, "Oh, god! I'm so full! Fuck!"

"Go slow, Peter," Don said from below her.

"Yes, slow's good," Tascha nodded, "but fuck me."

Don lay beneath her, letting her and Peter set the pace. Peter's cock slid in and out of her ass slowly but steadily. The motion moved her on Don's cock and against his body. The two cocks felt amazing inside her. "Harder," she heard herself saying, as well as "Faster!"

12