Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter was fucking her ass deep and hard, and Don was now working himself against her body. She was going to come very hard she knew, but she wanted to wait until the guys were coming. She tried to hold off, but it was no use, her body was being pleasured too intensely, and she was suddenly gasping and crying out as she trembled and shook from head to toe. She was vaguely aware that Peter was coming up inside her, and that Don was holding her steady, but everything else disappeared in a red haze.

When she finally came to her senses, she was lying collapsed on Don's chest. His cock was still inside her, but Peter's had gone. Don was holding her, and stroking her hair with one hand. "Wow!" she breathed.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"I think so," she said, "but wow!"

"The others are heading into the bath," Don said and kissed the top of her head.

"That's probably a good idea," she laughed. "Did you come?"

"Earlier, with Ilsa."

"Oh, good. You know, I think I want to take it a bit easier this evening."

Don chuckled, "Sure, you say that now."

12