Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, really?" she laughed. "Are you just trying to turn me on?"

Don moved in and out of her a bit, demonstrating that his cock was still quite hard, and said, "The thought had occurred to me."

"Mmm," she murmured, which was followed by a kiss. This might have led to a longer, more leisurely session of intercourse, if Nicole and Shelonda hadn't turned up right then.

"There you two are!" Nicole exclaimed in a loud whisper.

"Shhh!" Shelonda giggled.

Don looked up at them, without making any move to pull out of Tascha. He smiled and said, "We're going to find a way out of the Manor, and go butt-fucking. Want to come with us?"

"Oo!" Shelonda grinned as she climbed up onto the table and started crawling toward Tascha and Don, "But can't you go 'butt-fucking' here?"

"Sure," Don said, "but apparently it's more of a challenge outside."

Shelonda seemed to consider this, but put off responding until after she had given Tascha a long, upside-down kiss.

"I take it you found out something?" Nicole asked, as she leaned on the table.

"Yes," Don nodded, as he pulled back to let Shelonda work her way down to get her mouth on Tascha's tits, though he didn't pull out of Tascha just yet. He started to tell Nicole what they'd learned from Robert, the Scholar, but when he felt Tascha moving under him, pulling at him with her legs, he began to fuck her again. He tried to keep explaining things to Nicole, but when Leah came out, having apparently given more than just a blowjob to Robert, and she and Nicole started making out, Don gave up. Instead he pulled Tascha in on his cock and began to fuck her steadily. While he was doing this, Shelonda crawled up to kneel over Tascha's face, and leaned over to kiss Don.

This all went on for some time, even after Shelonda and Tascha came, and after they all ganged up on Leah, who they managed to reduce to a giggling mass of post-orgasmic sex-pot. Finally, though, they were able to finish telling Nicole what they had learned, and even managed to get themselves back out of the library.

There, in the corridor, they ran into none other than Igor, again, this time accompanied by Amy and Jamie.

"Ah ha! Just who we were looking for!" Amy grinned. "There's a masquerade party tonight in the ballroom, and we didn't want you to miss it."

"That's very thoughtful of you," Tascha said.

Don asked Igor, "How do you keep finding us so easily?"

Igor just shrugged, and almost smiled.

"We are going to the masquerade party, aren't we?" Nicole asked.

It was Don's turn to shrug, but Tascha said, "Sure. It sounds like fun. I take it we can get costumes in the wardrobe?"

"Yes!" Amy said, "Let's go find ourselves some sexy costumes!"

12