Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The musketeer turned to her with a broad smile and whispered back, "Hello, Tascha." He allowed himself to be led away from the cocktail waitress quite happily. Making it to the bench against the wall, Tascha pushed Jason down, and said, "I saw you getting a lap dance from the girl in the tuxedo earlier; would you like another one?"

"Sure!" he said without a second's hesitation.

Tascha smiled and bent down over him. She kissed his cock and then promptly began to suck on it. To make sure she had his undivided attention, she took his full length into her mouth and throat. Then she pulled his butt forward on the seat, and turned around facing away from him. With her feet on the floor in front of the bench, she straddled his lap, reached down to hold his cock up and in place, and then sank down on the hard, thick shaft. When she had him fully inside her, she began to wriggle on his lap, enjoying the sensation of his hardness being pressed against her in different ways as she shifted. Jason took hold of her by the waist, encouraging her to shift back and forth on him, as well as side to side. Tascha rode up and down on him a little, but always with some lateral motion when she was all the way down.

Jason sat up and reached around to cup her breast with his left hand and to slip under her skirt to play with her clit with his right. He certainly knew what he was doing, and Tascha found herself enjoying this "dance" more than she'd expected. She noticed a man in front of her, watching. He was wearing an Arab sheik's headdress, a vest and pointy shoes out of a Sinbad movie, and was stroking a yummy cock. Tascha beckoned him over, and leaned forward a bit, to suck on the head of this new penis. With her hand wrapped tightly on the base of the sheik's cock, Tascha sucked up and down on it while she simultaneously rode up and down on Jason's shaft.

The sheik was either extremely impressed with Tascha's skills or he had been putting off his orgasm, because it didn't take much time at all before he was coming in Tascha's mouth and down her throat. She gulped it all down with a smile, and gave the sheik's cock one last kiss before letting it go.

Feeling satisfied with herself, Tascha leaned back against Jason and continued to enjoy his cock and fingers. Then, she felt a hand on her shoulder and a woman's voice in her ear said, "You're quite the sexy harlequin, Tascha."

Tascha turned to see a woman wearing a purple robe and a crown. She had short dark hair, full tits, which were only partially hidden by her robe, and beautiful, long legs. Before Tascha could say, "Hello, Lilith," the other woman leaned in and kissed her warmly.

Tascha knew she was obliged to now play with Lilith, and was actually quite eager to do so, but she wasn't quite done with Jason yet, so she suggested, "Join us."

Lilith kissed her again, this time longer and with more passion. Tascha's hands reached out to touch and caress Lilith's full breasts. They felt heavy, soft and wonderful. When there was a break in their kiss, Tascha said, "Say hello to Jason, Lilith."

"Ah yes," Lilith smiled, "the Lord's acolyte; I should have known." Then she moved in to kiss Jason as warmly as she had just done with Tascha. While she did this, though, she took off her crown and put it on the bench next to Jason. Then she got up in front of Tascha, and leaned over her, putting her luscious tits in Tascha's face.

Tascha, who was still riding Jason, kissed and sucked on Lilith's breasts, moving from one nipple to the other and back. All the while, she was running her hands over Lilith's warm feminine body. Lilith then got on her knees in front of Tascha, and coaxed Jason's legs apart enough that she could lean in and begin to lick at his balls and Tascha's clit. An immediate shiver ran up Tascha's spine and she reached down to hold Lilith's head there.

Tascha laid back on Jason as Lilith worked her tongue over Tascha's clit. Jason, meanwhile, cupped Tascha's breasts in his hands, squeezing them through the thin fabric of her costume. Soon Tascha was rocking on Jason's lap, working him in and out of her, while Lilith lapped at her. She was about to come when a gentle hand touched her cheek and turned her face to the side. Ilsa, still in her angelic costume, had snuck up on her and was now kissing her deeply. With Ilsa's tongue in her mouth, Lilith's tongue on her clit, and Peter's cock in her pussy, Tascha crested into an intense orgasm -- moaning and shaking.

When she could collect herself, Tascha pulled off Jason and got on the bench next to him, opposite Ilsa, and the three women proceeded to take turns sucking on him. He eventually shot a geyser of cum into the air and all over their faces. The women then leisurely licked Jason's cum off him and each other. This led, naturally enough, to the three women on the floor together while Jason watched them play from the bench.

Before long, Lilith was on her back as Ilsa sat on her face, while Tascha lay on her belly between Lilith's legs, tonguing her clit and working her fingers, and then her whole hand, in and out of Lilith's pussy. Tascha noticed that two women, a cheerleader and a very sexy kitten, were kneeling in front of Ilsa, each one sucking on her beautiful tits. Then, Lilith was coming in a twisting, writhing orgasm.

Tascha smiled to herself and thought the night was off to a very good start.

12