Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, victims," she grinned.

"Alright," Don nodded and considered. "Him, him and him," he indicated a Hugh Hefner-style playboy, a male vampire and a priest.

"Fun!" Then Amy sprang forward to get the attention of her 'victims'. In no time she was on her knees surrounded by the three men, moving her very talented mouth from one man to the next, while stroking the other two. The priest blew first, shooting a thick stream of white cum across the bridge of Amy's nose and her forehead. The other two guys came shortly after, showering her in cum. She crawled over to where Don was watching, and said, "How was that?"

"Extremely hot!" he grinned. "You're amazing, Amy."

"I really am, aren't I?" she smirked as she started to stroke Don's cock.

"But I'm taking a little break," he laughed. "I'm supposed to be looking for Tascha."

"Ah," Amy nodded. "Again? Or still?"

"That's disturbingly perceptive of you."

"Hey, I'm as smart as I am hot."

"I have no doubt! You're welcome to come along," Don offered.

"Sure," she said as she got to her feet. "Where that girl is there's got to be fun happening."

As they were walking away from the alcove, Don noticed that for at least most of this time Peter had been on the mattress part of the chamber cavorting with a woman in what seemed to be a genie costume.

After looking out across the dance floor, most of which was being used as a sex floor by now, and not seeing Tascha's harlequin costume anywhere, they started up the broad stairs toward the gallery. They passed a number of interesting combinations of strange characters engaged in a variety of fun activities, until they finally found Tascha.

Don took a moment to work through the erotic scene before him. Sitting on the bench against the wall, wearing a regal robe thrown open to reveal magnificent breasts and beautiful long legs, was a woman with short dark hair. On her hands and knees between this woman's legs, knelt Ilsa with her angel costume surprisingly intact. Underneath Ilsa and in line with her, sucking on the blonde's tits was a woman in a cheerleader costume. Kneeling behind Ilsa, with her nose between Ilsa's butt cheeks and her tongue playing with Ilsa's pussy, and with her hand busy up inside the cheerleader's skirt, was a woman with a slim body who was wearing a pair of kitten ears and a long, furry tail. Lying on her back, with her hand up between the kitten's legs, was Tascha. Tascha had her legs scissored with a woman wearing a white Hellenic style short dress, with a broad belt cinching the dress around her middle. This woman, who was grinding her pussy and clit against Tascha's, had long legs, full breasts, and long dark hair, but it was the dark pink lipstick that somehow tipped Don off to the fact that this was the Librarian, Audrey. Lying on her side so she could kiss and nibble on the Librarian's neck and the one breast that had been freed from Audrey's costume was Shelonda, who seemed to have lost her pointed witch's hat. The distinctive blue dress and blonde wig gave Nicole away where she lay with her face between Shelonda's legs. Finally, there was a thin young woman in a black flapper's costume who was busy giving Nicole the treatment she was giving to Shelonda.

"Damn!" Amy breathed.

"I count nine," Don said, impressed.

Around the periphery of this group, a number of men were watching, idly stroking cocks in various states of recovery from the evening's exertions. There were also several women trying to help the guys recover quickly, including two more flappers, in white and silver. Looking at the busty blonde in white, Don realized it was Chastity, and then sorted out Modesty and Virginia. At some point, Don knew, this little all female orgy would break up and guys would become involved, probably with a great deal of pent up enthusiasm. As he and Amy stood there watching, several of the women had orgasms, which resulted in minor shifts of position, but nobody stopped playing.

Amy decided to take advantage of the temporary surplus of rigid cocks, moving over to a couple of the men sitting on the sidelines.

Don, on the other hand, got down on his hands and knees and crawled over to Tascha. He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Aren't you the sexiest harlequin ever?"

"Hello, Don," she smiled. "I win."

"But I..." He realized he was supposed to be the first to whisper her name and laughed, "Damn!"

She pulled his head down to give him a heated kiss, and then said, "Help me get rid of this top. Then I want you to help me with the Librarian here."

"Well, if I have to," he grinned.

Before long, Tascha was on the bench sucking on the cock of a man in a seriously abbreviated Santa costume, who was kneeling on the bench next to her. Meanwhile, the Librarian was on her hands and knees between Tascha's legs, going down on her, while Don fucked Audrey from behind.

Sometime after that, Don took his turn fucking the Lady as Tascha sat on her face.

Still later, Don went down on and then fucked Tascha while she ate out Sanja, who they had found in one of the alcoves wearing the vestiges of a cute little go-go dancer costume.

Eventually, very late, Don and Tascha fell asleep, spooned together in the back corner of one of the alcoves. Amy, Shelonda and Nicole were still playing nearby, but they too soon gave in to sleep there in the alcove.

12