Lost in Eros 2: The Forest 01

Story Info
Tascha Bound: Tascha finds herself in a predicament.
1.5k words
4.47
15k
6
0

Part 21 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE:The events of this series (as a whole) follow immediately after Lost in Eros Book I. I strongly suggest reading that series first.

Lost in Eros

Book II: The Forest

Tascha Bound

Tascha strained against the cords that held her fast. Her arms and legs were stretched out against an X-shaped cross, tied securely at the wrists and ankles. The muscles in her thin, strong arms and her bare legs pulled and struggled as her lithe, naked torso twisted against the cross. She had been trying to pull herself loose for what must be an hour now, and was convinced there was no actual hope that she would free herself. Only fierce stubbornness drove her to struggle again and again.

At first, her captors had been gathered around Tascha, laughing at her as she fought futilely against her restraints. They had pinched and fondled her naked body, not as if they were trying to arouse her, but out of amusement at her defiant helplessness. They had squeezed and twisted her nipples, not playfully but cruelly, until tears were rolling down her cheeks. Hands had crushed her breasts roughly and slapped her face and thighs until her skin was burning and bright pink. Rude, unloving fingers had been shoved into her pussy, without intending to excite her, only to violate her. It was infuriating to her that her body had responded to this intrusion with grasping, hungry wetness. Although her mind was rebelling against her situation, and the rest of her body was being so badly mistreated, her vagina – and the damned XYZ in her veins – was ready for sex. Tascha didn't give in, though, and wouldn't.

That had been the problem. Tascha wouldn't play along, so they tied her up and put her on display in the middle of this broken down old castle. They had good fun with that, hauling the kicking and fighting naked young woman off and holding her down on the cross while they bound her and then raised the framework to fit into its base. Tascha particularly remembered one of her tormentors, a big redhead with freckles over her cheeks and nose, who laughed in Tascha's face and then licked her cheek with a broad, wet tongue. After a while though, they got tired of abusing her and wandered off to find other things to do. Now and then someone would pass her by. Sometimes they would prod, pinch or fondle her body, but more and more they would just walk by, laughing.

At first she had been happy to realize she'd been taken by the warrior women. Given her previous experience in Eros, Tascha expected to find herself in a Sapphic harem, surrounded by playful, horny women. After what she'd gone through, particularly since being separated from Don and the girls, the thought of some girl-on-girl action was quite welcome indeed!

As soon as she was dumped out into the courtyard of the castle and looked around, though, Tascha realized this wasn't going to be any nice little harem situation. The stones of the courtyard were rough and cold on her bare skin. The women who stood around her were anything but welcoming. They looked down at her with various expressions of contempt and amusement. Each of these warriors was clearly very strong, with well-defined muscles on her arms, legs and abdomen. Odd pieces of armor were combined with tattered garments to barely clothe their athletic bodies. Each one held a weapon of some kind, mostly spears.

"She's a scrawny one," said one of the women with a sneer.

"No tits to speak of," said another derisively.

Tascha was crouching there in front of them, trying to cover her nudity for the first time since she and Don had awoken in the Manor.

"I'll bet she didn't put up any fight," one of the women scowled with distaste.

"What about it, little pup? Did you put up any fight or did you just let them fuck you until they were done with you?"

Tascha had twisted to get a look at the woman who had asked her those questions. She saw a tall woman with long jet-black hair and icy blue eyes looking down at her. The woman's expression gave the impression that she smelled something particularly rank.

Tascha tried to think of what to say, but was distracted when she felt the butt of a spear shoved under her behind, and a voice saying, "I'll bet they screwed her ass too."

The blue-eyed woman kept watching Tascha, as the woman behind her shoved the spear harder, pushing Tascha up to a kneeling position. Another woman asked, "Well, what is it, girl, did the goats fuck your ass?"

"She's blushing," laughed one of them. "I'll bet she liked getting fucked in the ass by the goats."

The blue-eyed woman smiled wryly and said, "As if you don't like a good ass-fucking, Wanda."

"Well, yeah, but not from a goat!" Wanda protested.

They all laughed at this, but Tascha didn't feel any more comfortable. The woman with the black hair and blue eyes was still looking down at her contemptuously.

"What are we going to do with the scrawny little bitch, then," one of the women asked.

"Give her to the men?"

"It doesn't look like she can fight, so what else is she good for? She's too skinny to be any fun."

"I don't know," said the blue-eyed woman haughtily. She reached out and caught Tascha's chin in a strong grip. She turned Tascha's head to the right and left, looking at her face coldly. "She's kind of cute."

Cute!? Tascha suddenly realized how incredibly pissed she was. Things hadn't been going exactly well for days but she'd put up with it, thinking that Don and the others would turn up and get her out of this mess. Tascha was nothing if not a good sport; she hadn't actually been hurt and she'd managed to have fun in the process, but somehow a line had been crossed. This bunch of obnoxious women was too much to put up with nicely. A simmering rage welled up in Tascha's breast.

The cold woman in front of her seemed to see the fury in Tascha's eyes. She smiled cruelly and said, "What do you say, little pup, will you be a good little pet for me?"

"Fuck you!" Tascha spat.

The smack came from somewhere off to the right and batted Tascha's head to the left. A spear shaft came down hard across her bare back, stinging like fire and knocking her forward onto her hands and knees.

"Show respect, you skinny bitch!" said an angry voice.

Tascha glowered at the gray stone in front of her, thinking furiously,I'll be damned if I'm going to be anyone's fucking cute little pet! Then she saw a sandaled foot extended under her face. It moved upward and Tascha lifted her head to avoid making contact.

"There, there," said the blue-eyed woman. "I'm sure she'll behave now that she understands that she'll be punished if she doesn't. Right, little pup?"

Tascha glared up at the woman and said nothing.

"She's a wild one," a blonde woman with braids on both sides of her head, and who looked more than a little like a valkyrie to Tascha, said cheerfully. "Better watch yourself, Daphne."

The blue-eyed woman, Daphne, sneered coldly and said, "Don't be ridiculous, Brigit. She'll be a good little pet for me, won't you, pup? Show the girls you'll play nice and kiss my foot."

Tascha was keenly aware of the fact that she was surrounded by a gang of big bullies with sticks and worse, but she was past caring. She pushed herself up so that she was kneeling on her haunches and said, "I'll tell you what, I'll kiss your foot right after you kiss my ass."

The blonde, Brigit, thought this was very funny, and Tascha thought some of the others laughed a little too, but again she was smacked – this time so hard that she tasted blood.

Daphne, who wasn't laughing at all, then said, "It looks like the pup needs to be house-broken, ladies. Let's see how she likes being tied to the cross."

So, Tascha was woman-handled until and after she was tied up and put on display in the middle of what seemed to be an ancient, decrepit hall. Fortunately, the women had tired of tormenting her, but they made no move to release her.

Tascha pulled again, straining all the muscles in her lithe body against the bonds restraining her left wrist, trying to pull her hand through. She felt the wood of the cross against her back and butt. It seemed as if she would pull her hand off the end of her arm, or at the very least dislocate her shoulder, but nothing gave. She sagged, breathless, against the big X, hanging from her restraints. Tascha resigned herself to waiting until they untied her.

In the meantime, she thought back to her adventures since she and Don had come to Eros, both in the Manor and since that day, about a week ago, when they had left the Manor and headed out into the forest. She knew reliving some of those events would make her horny, in spite of her situation, but thoughts of her life before coming to Eros would only depress her further. In any case, there was little doubt that the XYZ would have her horny soon anyway.