Lost in Eros 2: The Forest 04

Story Info
Strange Vegetation: Don & the girls are taken by surprise.
3k words
4.46
15.8k
2

Part 24 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in Eros

Book II: The Forest

Strange Vegetation

Don slowly woke up from his very deep sleep. He felt a warm, soft feminine body pressed against his own. He didn't have to compare these sensations with those from the first time he'd awoken in the Manor to know that Tascha was in his arms. Somehow he just knew it was her. He smiled to himself, and only then started to remember the night before, with the rite, Tascha's sexual offering to the guardian of the portal, and his own deliriously erotic and ultimately painful encounter with the crone. While he reviewed these events, Don became aware, without looking around or even opening his eyes, that he was on the pillows in the witches' tent, and that quite a few other bodies were slumbering around him.

Tascha shifted her weight a little in his arms, and he kissed the top of her head. She squeezed his arm, and pushed back against him a bit. Smiling, he hugged her, and kissed her tousled hair again. They lay spooned together like this for several moments, before she wriggled around in his arms to face him. They shared a sleepy smile, and then she buried her face in his chest. Don gently ran his hand over her hair, knowing that he was now wide awake, but not wanting to disturb her if she needed more sleep.

After several minutes, though, Tascha looked up at him and asked, "What did you find out last night?"

"Not an awful lot," Don answered quietly. "She said we're looking for 'the Sage of the Tower.' We're supposed to go down into the valley and follow the river there to its source, where we'll find the Tower."

"Hmm," Tascha murmured thoughtfully with a frown and her eyes still closed.

"Are you alright?" Don asked.

"Hm?" She looked at him and saw the concern in his eyes, and said, "Yes, I'm alright. I feel like I got fucked enough for a year, but I'm definitely alright. I didn't know I could have that many orgasms."

"Did the guardian come?"

Tascha paused for a moment, then said, "That was amazing! Very strange, but amazing. It felt like he was coming all through my body. It kind of hurt, but maybe that's just because it was so intense. I think that's when I finally passed out. Then I woke up here with you. Why did you ask about that?"

"Something the crone said," Don shrugged.

"And how was that?"

Don told her all about the encounter with the strange woman.

"So, a weird night all around, eh?" she smiled.

"Well, I don't know if you noticed, but everyone was else was busy having an orgy while we were distracted."

"I thought something like that was going on, but yeah, I was distracted."

"I have to admit, it was extremely erotic watching you on that altar."

"Oh really?" she smirked mischievously at him. "Maybe next time a dark demon needs sexing up I'll watch you."

Don chuckled and said, "Fair enough."

"You know, now that I'm thinking about it, it seems pretty rude that they had an orgy without us."

"I thought you said you got fucked enough to last a year," Don said wryly.

"Well, I was probably exaggerating a little, but it's the principle of the thing, you know? How about you? It sounds like the crone pretty much drained you."

"Yeah," he admitted, "but here -- well, obviously, I'm not exactly out of commission."

"Yes, I had noticed that," Tascha smiled, giving his erection a squeeze and a pull. For the past several minutes she had been idly toying with him while they talked.

Don leaned in and kissed her. Soon, they were slowly making love amongst the sleeping witches and the three girls from the Manor. Though they were quiet, and not at all energetic, several drowsy people noticed what they were up to, and before long wakeful friskiness was spreading through the big tent and a lazy orgy had broken out.

Only hours later, after the sex had finally run its course, again, did the company get around to washing up and eating. Then, after Cassandra had given them each a large flask of water and a pouch of fruit, both of which could be slung over their shoulders, the five travelers from the Manor finally left the clearing at the top of the hill. Following the path into the valley that Cassandra pointed out, they began to work their way downhill.

Eventually, they came to the foot of the hill, and Amy was the one who said, "Well, there's no river here."

"Well, maybe this is one big valley," Don offered.

"I don't understand," Shelonda admitted.

"Maybe all these hills all gradually descend to a river, and then on the other side they climb back up."

"So, this could take a while, eh?" Amy frowned.

"All the more reason to keep going," Tascha smiled and led the way up the next hill.

As they went, they tried to keep moving in the same general direction. Don insisted that he usually had a very good sense of direction, but pointed out that when all else failed they just needed to keep going for the lowest point, and that ought to work.

It had been about noon when they had left the witches, and, perhaps sated by all the fun of the morning and the night before, it was late in the afternoon before anyone mentioned sex. And then the subject came up in a fairly indirect manner, considering how comfortable they were all with each other.

They had come into a stand of trees on a gentle slope. The trees were wide spaced, so that there was a nice clearing underneath the green canopy of leaves. The trees were hung with thick green vines of some sort that ran down and through the thick mat of soft leaves that covered the forest floor. The woods seemed particularly hushed and still here, Don thought.

Then Nicole giggled, "That looks like a dildo."

"What?" Amy asked with interest, and then, after Nicole pointed, she said, "Hey, you're right. And there's another one."

Shelonda had stopped and was looking with the other girls at a kind of outgrowth on the sides of one of the vines. Taking a closer look, Don had to admit that they were right; the vines did seem to have what looked like natural dildos of different sizes and slightly different shapes growing out of them at intervals.

"That's pretty weird," Tascha admitted. She had been in the lead, but had come back to see what all the fuss was about.

"Still, I'd prefer the real thing," Amy grinned. Pulling her tank top up over her head, exposing her full breasts, she sauntered over to Don and said, "What do you say, Professor? Can you help a girl out?"

Don chuckled but looked to Tascha. He knew they were trying to make time toward the river, and didn't want to slow things down if the others weren't ready for a break. However, Tascha was merely watching with a smile, as Amy dropped to her knees in front of Don and reached up under his kilt for his organ, which was already thick in anticipation.

"Sex break!" Nicole shouted, laughing, as she tore off her own top and then grabbed for Shelonda. Don watched as the two dark-skinned girls fell into the leaves while they stripped each other's clothes off.

In front of him, Amy had pushed his kilt up and was already working her warm, wet mouth up and down on his shaft, which was responding by quickly hardening for her. Don dropped his staff, water flask and pouch on the ground and pulled his t-shirt off, and then undid his kilt, letting both items fall on the leaves. Now naked, he concentrated on the wonderful sensations of Amy's tongue and lips on his cock. He held her head in his hands as he fucked slowly in and out of her mouth.

Looking up momentarily, Don saw that Nicole and Shelonda had already gotten themselves into a 69, and that Tascha was standing over them watching, with her left hand up under her skirt and her right clutching at right breast. He looked back down, then, to watch Amy's pretty face as she sucked enthusiastically on him. She looked up at him with unmistakable pleasure glittering in her eyes.

Out of the corner of his eye, Don noticed that Tascha was undressing and had knelt down next to the other two girls, though she was now watching Don and Amy.

Remembering some of the other things Tascha had enjoyed watching, he bent down and said to Amy, "Get on your hands and knees for me."

"Fun!" Amy said with a grin as she let go of his cock and turned around in the leaves. She bent over and presented her behind. Kneeling, Don grinned over at Tascha, and pushed Amy's skirt out of the way. Without any preliminaries, he took the fat head of his cock, wet with Amy's saliva, and pushed it into her very hot and willing pussy. Taking Amy's waist in his hands, he immediately set to fucking in and out of her vigorously.

Amy grunted happily and shoved back against his thrusts. Tascha watched for a few moments with a smile on her face and her hand busy between her legs, but then finally bent down to run her hand over Nicole's back. Soon, she was laying with the other two girls in a happy confusion of legs and arms, pussies and tits, laughing, wet mouths and playful fingers.

With a happy grin on his face, Don concentrated on giving Amy a proper fucking. He admired the view of her upturned backside and his thick cock-shaft sliding in and out of her, as well as her strong back and her strawberry blonde hair all messed up. He felt her fingers reaching back to play with herself as he fucked her, and it wasn't long before she was gasping out in a long, loud orgasm.

Don thought he must still be depleted after his night with the crone, and from the single orgasm he'd had earlier with Tascha, because he could tell he was nowhere near ready to come. He leaned over Amy's back, kissed her shoulder, and said, "Why don't we go over and join the others?"

"Good idea, Professor," she breathed.

The other three welcomed them cheerfully, and it wasn't long before Don was looking down into Nicole's face as he slowly but firmly screwed her, while Tascha was in the middle of a little daisy chain -- hungrily going down on Amy, while Shelonda pleasured Tascha with her own lips and tongue. Aside from the rustling of leaves that they were all causing, they were all making enthusiastic sounds of pleasure and carnal joy. As a result, nobody noticed the additional rustling as a number of things moved slowly through the leaves toward and around them.

Don was holding Nicole's wrists up over her head (which he had learned really turned her on) and felt some of the vines under the leaves brushing against his knuckles. He was also dimly aware that something had gotten wrapped around his ankles, but he paid it no mind. Don was too intent on fucking Nicole's sweet, tight pussy to worry about getting tangled in the undergrowth. Only when he felt something gripping his ankles tightly and pulling did he look around and say, "What the fuck?"

As if on signal, he was hauled back, out of Nicole's delicious embrace, and up into the air, where he dangled, swinging back and forth. At the same time, there were shrieks from the girls. Don twisted around and craned his neck. It seemed that they had all been ensnared by vines and hauled up into the air. Off to his right, Don could see Shelonda who was also hanging upside down. By struggling, he could see that Amy was hanging from her wrists, as was Nicole. Tascha had somehow been caught by both wrists and one ankle.

"Is everyone OK?" Don asked. A chorus of alarmed voices assured him that they were. He couldn't see what the others were doing, but he and Shelonda both tried to bend themselves up to get at the vines wrapped around their ankles. This was easier for the younger, lighter and more flexible Shelonda; Don made an abortive effort at loosening the vines before falling back down. He watched as Shelonda struggled to no avail. As she worked, new vines came down from the branches overhead and wrapped around her wrists. In another moment, she was hoisted upward, so that her head was again above her feet, though she was now spread-eagled, face down, high over the ground.

At a loss for any other options, Don bent his knees in turn, so that he began to swing a bit from side to side. Once he started moving, he bent to the side to add momentum. The branches overhead creaked as Don and the vines that bound him moved through the leaves. He was dimly aware that other vines were descending toward himself and his friends, but he concentrated on increasing his arc of motion. Unfortunately, a thick strong vine caught him around the waist and brought him to an abrupt halt. Then, he was pulled upward, so that he was in a more or less upright position. The blood ran out of his head and he felt suddenly dizzy, but as soon as he could Don began to struggle against the vines that held him. He couldn't budge the vine that was wrapped around his midsection, though.

Looking around at his companions, Don saw that more vines were moving along their naked limbs. He noted that the vegetative dildos they had noticed earlier seemed to be leading the way. In alarmed fascination, he watched as a thick green phallus pushed itself between Tascha's legs and into her vagina. Though she struggled against the invasion, the bizarre penis was soon up inside her, and then it began to move in and out of her slowly. At the same time, it was apparently expanding and contracting, pulsing visibly as it fucked her.

Don saw that similar dildo-tipped vines were now violating Amy and Nicole. Looking to his side, Don could see that Shelonda not only had a vine penetrating her pussy, but that a thinner stalk seemed to have worked its way into her butt. It wasn't long before all the women had stopped struggling against their bounds but were moaning and whimpering in pleasure at what the vines were doing to them. Only Don was so far unmolested by the strange plants, but he couldn't do anything against the strong fibrous tendril wrapped around him.

He watched and listened in a weird mixture of horror and excitement as the women began to come under the ministrations of the vines. Helpless to do anything else, Don saw Tascha twisting and trembling as the vine inside her pulsed and moved inside her until she was crying out in orgasmic delirium. Nicole came hard too, followed by Amy. When Shelonda finally climaxed she let out a scream that echoed in the forest, and Don could see that tears ran down her cheeks.

The vines did not stop, though, but continued to fuck the women steadily. Before long, Don was witness to another round of loud orgasms. After that, the next set came quicker, and Shelonda wasn't the only one crying. After what seemed to be six or more orgasms, without the vines giving any sign of stopping, all the women were raggedly gasping for mercy. Don pounded on the thick vine that held him in impotent fury. Then, Tascha cried out incoherently. Don could see that the dildo-protuberance inside her was now at its thickest - about four times as thick as it had been when it had entered her. There seemed to be some sort of spasm in the plant's fibers, and then Tascha shouted out. Don watched as a thick, syrupy substance leaked out of Tascha and down her legs. There seemed to be a great deal of the viscous substance, and it kept spilling out of Tascha until it was spilling down onto the leaves below.

The other women were now experiencing the same thing, as one by one the viney pricks came up inside them copiously. Gallons of the sappy jizz were shot into his companions and spilled on the forest floor.

Don watched as the odd green cocks slowly withdrew from his companions. Each of the women hung from their restraining vines limply, wrung out from their exertions. Slowly, almost gently, the entire party was lowered to the ground, which was now sticky with vine-cum. As soon as he was released, Don sprang over to Tascha.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"No," she breathed. "I'm definitely not OK. Let's get the hell out of here!"

All of the women had trouble walking, but only Nicole needed to be carried. With the tiny young woman in his arms, Don led the others downhill away from the clearing under the trees. They didn't stop until they found a stream, where the women proceeded to wash each other diligently. Even the usually adventurous and cheerful Amy said that she had not had a good time.

Sitting on a rock by the side of the stream, Tascha said, "Being forced to come like that, so many times..."

"Not fun," Amy scowled.

"And that felt like a fire hose inside me," Nicole said, "when it came."

Don was acutely aware of the fact that he had neither suffered nor helped, so he kept his mouth shut. He wanted to talk about how weird it was that such a plant would even exist, but could tell that no one else was in any mood to discuss botany at the moment.

"We'll have to be careful where we take our breaks from now on," Shelonda observed.

"You can say that again," Tascha agreed, glaring at the trees around them.