Lost in Eros 2: The Forest 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judging from what she could overhear, most of the conversation going on centered on fighting and physical training. Apparently the women spent a large portion of each day working out and practicing with their weapons. Tascha thought that Don and Shelonda would have their hands full fighting these women. Of course, given the filling nature of the fruit they were eating and the stimulating qualities of the XYZ they were drinking as water and eating with the fruit, it didn't take long before sex was breaking out all around the room.

Tascha watched as, off to her right, a blonde woman carried on joking with her friends across the table while a woman with short brown hair lowered her face to the blonde's breasts and ran her hand up between her thighs. Just a short distance down that table, the big, freckled redhead who had licked Tascha's cheek her first day here was sitting up on the edge of the table with her strong thighs spread as another woman bent down to go down on her pussy. The redhead held the woman's head in place with one hand while pinching and twisting her own nipples with the other.

On Tascha's left, a particularly attractive pair of amazons were making out passionately, naked breasts pressed together, and muscular arms straining as they reached down to play with each other against the hard surface of the bench they straddled. Beyond them, Brigit sat with her back to the table, and a warrior woman on either side of her. Tascha watched intently as the two women kissed and sucked on Brigit's breasts and worked their hands up under her skirt. Then she noticed that Brigit was watching her in turn and smiling mischievously. Tascha felt her cheeks burning with embarrassment and excitement. Her pulse was already racing a bit, and she could feel the wetness and heat of her pussy.

In another fifteen minutes it seemed that there was nowhere she could turn her gaze and avoid seeing these women in some sexual act. Now there were women writhing on the floor around her, locked in 69s or twisting in muscular, feminine daisy chains. The aroma of womanly arousal filled the air. Daphne had known what she was doing, alright, Tascha realized. This was the easily the worst torment she'd undergone – to see all this unbridled and glorious sex on display right in front of her, assaulting her senses, and yet be unable to participate or even to touch herself where she desperately needed to be touched! Tascha tried to tell herself that this was just another test for her, to see how much she could take. She had pushed her own limits as to what she could do with her body to give and receive pleasure, and now she had to see how much frustration she could stand.

Tascha finally caught sight of Daphne, who was coming back into the room, followed by some serving girls, including the petite brunette who Tascha thought must be Nina – the girl who had bathed and fed Tascha and given her a sweet and all too singular orgasm in the middle of the night two nights ago. The servants brought with them a chair similar to the one Tascha was tied to, and set it down in a currently clear part of the floor directly in front of Tascha's but several meters away.

With her cold blue eyes on Tascha's, Daphne sat down in the chair. With one hand, Daphne reached into her robe and cupped her own breast. Tascha watched as the woman licked her own lips and smiled cruelly across the space between them. Then Daphne moved her hand lower, parting her long, firm legs until Tascha could clearly see the pink lips of her pussy. Sure that she had Tascha's attention, Daphne pushed the robe back, exposing her breasts. As much as she hated the woman – particularly in that moment – Tascha could not deny that Daphne was a strikingly beautiful woman. She also knew that she would give anything right now to be untied so she could get her hands on that woman, to kick her, scratch at her, beat her – to get her fingers into that woman's pussy, to kiss and bite that cold smile off her face, to make her cry out as she came on Tascha's mouth.

Tascha ground her teeth together and sat still.

As if she could read Tascha's mind, Daphne made a gesture, and Nina, who had been waiting patiently naked behind the chair, came around and knelt between Daphne's legs. Daphne ran her fingers through Nina's hair almost affectionately, as the girl leaned forward. Tascha could only watch the muscles of Nina's thin back as she brought her mouth to Daphne's pussy. Tascha remembered the feeling of Nina's tongue and lips on her own pussy and clit, and watched as Daphne relaxed in her chair, eyes half closed, but still watching Tascha. One hand still caressed Nina's hair, and the other now cupped her own breast.

As Daphne's head rolled back a little and the muscles of her arm showed that she was pinching her own nipple hard, Tascha felt a moan that was almost a whimper building up in her own breast. She had never in her life been so enflamed with sexual desire. She knew that a big factor in her frustration was that release was positively denied her. If she thought she would be allowed to come sometime soon, she would bear this restraint more or less cheerfully, almost enjoying the furiously burning excitement in her body. But the fact that there was no satisfaction coming for her was making Tascha wild with frustration.

Still, she struggled to maintain an outward appearance of calm, even when it became apparent that the warrior women, who denied themselves all day and kept themselves in peak physical condition, were going to keep this orgy going for hours.

12