Lost in Eros 2: The Forest 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only one step remained to the Wizard's plan, one final stage of transforming his marriage into the free-spirited, open one he craved. Or, at least so he thought. As he informed Don and the girls during the afternoon, the Wizard had coaxed a confession from his wife that she had enjoyed the sex with Don. After a bit more prodding, Madeleine had broken down and admitted that she had loved it and wanted more. Now, the plan was to get Madeleine to give in to her lust in the right context, so as to make the move to non-monogamy complete.

So, the plan, such as it was, for tonight was to put everyone in the same room and see what happened. Of course, Don, Amy, Nicole and Shelonda were tasked with making sure that something interesting did happen. With Madeleine more or less in on things, and the Wizard anxiously hoping that mischief would occur, the success of the evening was as certain as such a thing could be. All that remained in doubt was how to get things going.

After a somewhat subdued dinner, Don escorted his three companions through the empty, candle-lit corridors of the Wizard's home. Don was wearing what he thought of as casual evening wear – a light jacket, buttoned white shirt and slacks. The women were wearing sexy evening gowns – both Amy and Shelonda were sporting impressive cleavage, and Nicole compensated by wearing the shortest skirt. Arm in arm, they finally came to a large sitting room with a fire glowing in an ornate fireplace. There were half a dozen comfortable chairs, settees, chaise lounges and love seats arranged in an uneven circle around the room. The four of them made themselves comfortable as they waited.

It wasn't long at all, though, before the Wizard joined them, with Madeleine on his arm. The Wizard had foregone his robes for a dark suit, and had his white hair swept back from his broad brow. Madeleine was wearing a slinky evening gown that pushed her breasts up and had long slits showing off her perfect legs. Her beautiful hair spilled over her bare shoulders.

Introductions were made all around. The Wizard finished with, "And, of course, you know Don."

"It's good to see you again, Madeleine," Don smiled, taking her hand. Then, feeling like there was no better way to get things started than by leaping right in, he pulled her in and kissed her. Madeleine returned the kiss ardently for a moment, but then pushed him back a bit.

She smiled and said, "It's good to see you, too, Don."

Apparently still playing up her feigned reluctance, Madeleine turned to the girls and said, "I hope my husband has been making you comfortable."

"Well, comfortable, yes," Amy said with a mischievous glimmer in her eye. She was reclining on a chaise.

"Oh, yes, he's mentioned that you seek help to find your friend," Madeleine said.

"Yes, but don't you think it's a host's obligation to see to his guests' needs?" Amy pressed.

"Yes, of course," Madeleine nodded as she sat down on a chair across from Amy. The Wizard had seated himself in a high-backed chair directly opposite the fireplace, and Nicole and Shelonda were cuddled together on a nearby loveseat. Don took a seat between Madeleine and Nicole and Shelonda. Madeleine asked, "Is there some need that hasn't been attended to?"

"Well," Amy leaned forward a bit, which accentuated her full breasts, and smiled conspiratorially at Madeleine. "You know women have particular needs."

"Of course..."

"Sexual needs," Amy winked.

"Hasn't Don...?"

"Oh, yes, Don's been great," Amy nodded. "He certainly gets the job done, as you know."

Madeleine did a good job of feigning a bit of surprise and embarrassment.

Amy was on a roll, and continued, "But, after all, there are three of us and only one of him."

"You have each other," Madeleine pointed out. She nodded over to Nicole and Shelonda; the former had quietly pushed the latter's gown out of the way to free one perfect tit and had proceeded to tease and caress it.

"Well, yes, but we don't have cocks, do we?" Amy insisted.

"Oh, are you saying that my husband's a poor host because he hasn't fucked you?" Madeleine said with just the right combination of innocence and candidness.

The Wizard was gaping at his wife. Don had to bite his cheek to keep from laughing.

"That's exactly what I'm saying," Amy smiled.

"Well, we don't have many visitors," Madeleine considered. "We really aren't accustomed to the etiquette of having guests."

"Oh, that's quite alright." Amy shrugged and said, "Just for future reference, though..."

"I understand," Madeleine nodded. Then, she turned to her husband and said, "Dear, I do believe you have been negligent as a host."

Clearly surprised by the quick turn events had taken, the Wizard blinked at his wife and said, "So I gather."

"Well, don't you think you should do something to correct the situation?" Madeleine cocked her head toward Amy, who was listening as if she were completely disinterested.

"Um, uh," was all the Wizard could manage.

"Here, honey," Madeleine sprang lightly to her feet and took her husband's big hand, pulling him to his feet. She then led him over to stand in front of Amy. Quickly squatting next to the tall man, she undid his slacks and reached in to draw out the Wizard's penis. "Here you go, Amy," Madeleine smiled, giving the phallus a kiss and a few strokes to encourage it.

Then, Madeleine stood and said quietly, but loud enough for at least Don and Amy to hear, "You got to watch Don and me, don't you think I should get to watch you?"

Before the Wizard could reply to this, Amy had leaned forward off the chaise and taken his flaccid organ into her mouth. Madeleine took a seat where she could get a good view, as Amy proceeded to suck and stroke the older man's cock to very impressive hardness. The other girls also moved in closer, to get a better look. Don watched Madeleine's face as she watched Amy enthusiastically going down on her husband's thick shaft; Madeleine's expression was one of intense concentration and excitement – an unselfconscious smile was on her red lips.

Nicole and Shelonda decided to get in on the action. They got up and, moving to either side of the Wizard, began to undress him. Don was a little surprised to see that the apparently ancient man had a lean, muscular body. When they had finished, the girls quickly undressed each other – they were by now quite expert at this. Then Nicole got down on her knees between the chaise and the Wizard and took over the oral duties from Amy so the latter could shed her own clothes. Shelonda, on the other hand, crossed over to where Madeleine was watching everything with intent fascination. Don got up, and crossed over to help Shelonda undress the Wizard's wife. Although she smiled at both Don and Shelonda, and let her hands caress and play with Shelonda's naked body, Madeleine's eyes kept returning to the Wizard and the other two girls.

Amy had gotten up on her hands and knees upon the chaise lounge, and Nicole had coaxed the Wizard down to stand behind her. Madeleine smiled lovingly at her husband and nodded, and then he began to fuck Amy's very willing pussy from behind. Amy was quite vocal in her approval, saying, "Oh, yes! That feels so good! Put it in me – fuck me! Show your wife how well you fuck your guests!" Madeleine could see from Amy's passionately contorted facial expressions that she wasn't just putting on a show.

Nicole made herself busy caressing and kissing both Amy's and the Wizard's bodies. By the time Nicole had worked her way underneath Amy, to catch hold of Amy's tits as they swung back and forth, Shelonda had nestled herself between Madeleine's long legs and was lapping away at her hostess's clit and pussy.

Realizing that he was the last person still wearing clothes, Don stepped to the side and quickly stripped. When he returned to her side, Madeleine immediately caught hold of his hard cock and pulled him closer. Unable to take her eyes off her husband plowing into Amy, Madeleine stroked and squeezed Don with one hand and held Shelonda's head in place with the other. As Amy cried out that she was coming, Madeleine moaned in her chair as her own body tensed with a prolonged, convulsive orgasm. She held onto Don very tightly, and pushed herself down against Shelonda's mouth.

When Madeleine finally collapsed back in her chair, she grinned up at Don and down at Shelonda and caught her breath. "That was great," she said, to both of them and to herself.

Across the room, Amy had climbed off the chaise and the Wizard's cock, only to allow Nicole to climb up on the chaise and to lie on her back, spreading her legs in invitation. The Wizard glanced over at his wife, got a reassuring grin, and promptly got on his knees at the end of the chaise and pushed himself into Nicole. Following Amy's vocal lead, Nicole yelled out, "Damn, that's big! You're killing me! Yes, yes, fuck me!"

"Now," Madeleine said, "how can I thank you both for this wonderful experience?"

"I think I have an idea," Don smiled. In another minute, Shelonda was lying back on a large ottoman, and Madeleine was on her hands and knees between Shelonda's legs. As Madeleine began to kiss and lick at Shelonda with enthusiastic abandon, Don knelt behind Madeleine, and pushed the fat head of his sex into her waiting pussy. Don took his time pushing into Madeleine, relishing every sensation, and then settled into a steady, slow, deep fucking. He had no intention of coming yet, and wanted to let Madeleine concentrate on her cunnilingus. After all, he thought, at the very least she hadn't had any recent practice.

Meanwhile, over at the chaise, Amy had managed to straddle Nicole's face and was grinding herself down on Nicole's talented mouth and tongue. Amy's hands were on her own tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples, while Nicole's were on Amy's ass, holding the blonde in place. The Wizard had Nicole's legs up against his chest and shoulders as he fucked her, in imitation of the treatment he'd seen Don give his wife the night before.

In front of him, Don saw Shelonda, her back arched, beautiful round breasts thrust ceiling-ward, as she let her head hang off the end of the ottoman. He admired the young woman's perfect abs as she shifted and writhed under Madeleine's oral ministrations. Then there was the pile of auburn hair and Madeleine's strong, thin back, her narrow waist and perfect ass, just in front of where he could see his cock sliding in and out of her.

Then there was a rising chorus of feminine moans as an orgasmic storm swept through the room. Shelonda went first, crying out loudly, "Yes! Yes! God, yes!" Don found it extremely hot to watch the athletic young woman half-sitting up, her muscles straining and her face twisted in ecstasy. Amy was next, announcing her second orgasm of the evening with, "That's it, baby, lick me just like that. That's good. Yes, yes, yes! Fuck yes!!!" While she was covering Nicole's face with her slick juices, Nicole herself began to groan and shake. Her tiny body tensed and strained between the Wizard and Amy, as she came hard and long.

There was a bit of a lull, then, followed by a general rearrangement. It was now Shelonda's turn to enjoy the Wizard's staff. He laid down on the chaise lounge, and she got up over him, straddling his body with her muscular thighs. Soon, she had him up inside her pussy and he had his big hands on her perfect breasts as she rode up and down on his thick cock. She had a happy smile on her adorable face as she worked her body on him.

Amy, who seemed to have a theme in mind, waited until the Wizard and Shelonda had a good rhythm going, and then straddled his face, lowering her very wet pussy to his bearded face. She leaned forward and kissed Shelonda. Soon the two women were alternating between making out and sucking on the other's full tits.

Nicole crawled over to Don and Madeleine, who had moved to a spooning position, lying on their side, with Don still fucking her from behind. Nicole lay down in front of Madeleine and kissed her hostess. Madeleine tasted Amy's sweet nectar on Nicole's mouth and face and was soon licking and lightly sucking it off. Nicole grinned and laughed at this while slipping her hand up between Madeleine's legs until she got her fingers on the woman's clit. Don kept sliding in and out of Madeleine's pussy while she and Nicole made out and Nicole played with her. When Nicole lowered her head to Madeleine's breast and began to suckle on one of her nipples Madeleine was pushed over the edge and she came in a long, ragged clenching and gasping orgasm.

After lying together, lightly kissing and caressing each other, long enough to let Madeleine recover, she, Don and Nicole untangled themselves and turned their attention to Amy, Shelonda and the Wizard. They watched as Amy came yet again, shuddering atop the Wizard's face. Then, Amy concentrated on Shelonda's tits, sucking on one nipple and then the other. Soon, Shelonda was clutching Amy's head to her chest as she writhed happily on the Wizard's cock. As those three slowly got off the chaise, Madeleine said to Don, "I want to do something!"

In another minute, Madeleine was on her hands and knees between Don and her husband. She was sucking on Don's cock, already wet with her sweet pussy juice, while the Wizard fucked her steadily from behind. She shoved back on her husband's cock while giving Don quite enthusiastic and sloppy head. Don found it incredibly erotic to watch this angelic creature with her movie star beauty lustily taking his cock into her mouth and throat while she was simultaneously being fucked hard from behind. She paused a moment, taking her mouth off Don to say over her shoulder, "Yes, baby, fuck me just like that, just like you fucked the others, and just like Don was fucking me! I'm going to make Don come with my mouth. Do you like that, honey?"

"Yes!" the Wizard replied emphatically. "Swallow his cum."

Madeleine flashed Don a happy grin, and then said, "Only if you promise to fill my pussy withyour cum."

The Wizard laughed, and said, "Happily!"

Madeleine quickly went back to sucking on Don, letting him fuck in and out of her mouth. Glancing over to the girls watching the show, Don relaxed and let his body do what it wanted. Building quickly at the base of his balls, tightening and filling rapidly upward, Don's orgasm burst through his cock, flooding Madeleine's mouth and throat and then her belly with his cum. He pushed deep into Madeleine's welcoming oral embrace and pumped jet after jet of his seed into her. His head was thrown back and he only barely held on to consciousness.

Laughing a little to himself, he caught his balance, leaned down to kiss Madeleine's forehead and then held her as the Wizard shoved even more forcefully into her and groaned. Madeleine grinned and pushed back onto him, saying, "Yes, baby, give it all to me."

As the Wizard slumped over and slowly pulled out of his wife, the three girls closed in. Shelonda, who had been the only one not to get her mouth on the Wizard's cock earlier, caught his slightly deflated cock and made sure to suck down any remaining cum. Nicole got between Madeleine's legs and was soon lapping up the cream the Wizard had left there. Amy attacked Don's cock with her usual enthusiasm, and quickly had him ready for more action.

As he smiled down at Amy's pretty face, already planning to lay her back and fuck her, and as he saw the Wizard enjoying Shelonda's impressive skills, and watched Madeleine laying back to let Nicole have her way with her pussy and clit, Don thought the seduction of the Wizard's wife had gone very well indeed.