Lost in Eros 2: The Forest 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked back at her in apparent confusion, so she looked around for a moment, found a good sized stick and showed him what she had in mind. He seemed to understand and headed off into the forest.

"We better get cleaned up before he comes back with another hard-on," Tascha laughed.

As she dropped off the carpet, Amy said, "Oh, that reminds me, I have your clothes with me."

"Clothes," Tascha said as she stepped into the cold water of the stream, "I remember those."

While they washed the sweat and cum off, Amy said, "I was supposed to just fly around the area out of sight for a while, and then go back to see if the others needed help, but then I saw you and your friend."

"Well, we better go see if we can help them out," Tascha smiled. "Those women are bad asses and probably have Don tied up and whipped or something already."

By the time they had pulled their clothes on over their damp bodies, the minotaur had returned, carrying what looked like the trunk of a small tree.

"Can we leave that carpet here?" Tascha asked.

"I think so," Amy nodded. "It's only supposed to move where I tell it to."

"That's convenient."

Tascha tried to explain to the minotaur that she wanted it to follow her and help her out if needed. He seemed to understand all of this to some extent, and fell in behind her as Tascha led him and Amy back toward the castle. Walking on the ground, and without worrying much at all about being quiet, they made good time through the forest. When they came to the crumbling stone wall, Tascha led them around until they came to the clearing in front of the castle's gate.

It looked like someone had made a mess out of the ground there in front of the castle, and Tascha naturally feared the worst for Don and the others. In front of the gate were two sentinels -- women who took one look at the minotaur behind Tascha, gaped for a second, and then bolted inside.

"OK, let's hope the rest of them are as scared as they were," Tascha said grimly. "Stay close."

Tascha knew that the sisters could probably gang up on the Bull and bring him down, but it would be a costly victory, and she was hoping they would be too freaked about his sudden appearance at her side to actually fight. She was counting on the elements of surprise and fear to carry the day so that they could get Don, Shelonda and Nicole and get the hell out of there before the sisters had time to collect their wits. With all this in mind, Tascha led her little trio with the big stick into the courtyard of the castle.

She wasn't surprised to see the sisters all gathered there armed to the teeth and looking at her and the minotaur with alarm. They were all scrambling to get as far away from the Bull as they possibly could. Their bogeyman was probably bigger and scarier in real life, and not only had those dangerous horns but was wielding a huge club. She also expected to be confronted by the indomitable Daphne and Brigit.

What Tascha had not been expecting, though, was seeing Don at the head of these women. He stood there confidently, his staff held lightly in his hand. He was a bit bloody, and seemed to have the beginnings of a black eye, but he was smiling at her with obvious ease. Also obvious, was the fact that both Daphne and Brigit were standing behind him, looking to him for leadership.

"Hi Tascha, we were just coming out to look for you," he said.

"And I was just coming to rescue you," she said, "but obviously you don't need it."

"And neither do you," he laughed.

Then Don dropped his staff, and caught her in his arms as she rushed across the courtyard. She hugged him tightly, and reveled in having his warm embrace around her. She hadn't really appreciated how much she had missed him until that moment. Finally, they were together again.

12