Lost in Eros 2: The Forest 14

Story Info
Reunion: our heroes enjoy each other and a Sisterhood orgy.
9.3k words
4.79
15.8k
1
0

Part 32 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in Eros

Book II: The Forest

Reunion

Don held Tascha tightly in his arms and kissed the top of her head. For several moments he just forgot about everything else and was happy to hold her. It had always been like that, one Tascha hug and he was totally in love with her. Whatever else was going on in his life, there was the constant affection he had for her, and in those all too brief moments when they were together like this nothing else mattered. Of course, here in Eros, he had gotten used to having much more of her attention and enjoying quite bit more than the occasional hug, but after being separated from her for a week a simple hug was a celebration!

Gradually, he became aware that Shelonda and Nicole were also there, waiting to greet Tascha as well. Reluctantly, and only because he knew she wasn't going to fall off another cliff anytime soon, Don kissed her again and loosened his embrace. He smiled at her and said, "Welcome back."

Blushing a little, she grinned back at him and gave him a quick kiss, before turning to the girls who immediately attacked her with a happy group hug.

Don looked to Daphne, who was busy eyeing the creature who had escorted Tascha back to the castle. Somehow it hadn't really surprised Don to see a living, breathing minotaur here. Clearly, the big man-bull alarmed the sisters, and the fact that he had docilely accompanied Tascha, who had apparently counted on the fact that the sisterswould be alarmed, amused Don a great deal. Paying a bit more attention to the creature, Don noticed that the minotaur was anything but at ease here. He was looking about himself as if he expected the sisters to attack him at any moment. Likewise, the sisters seemed tense, ready to defend themselves if the big creature went berserk. Amy noticed the minotaur's agitation and reached out to stroke his side, but this didn't really seem to help.

"Tascha," Don said, "I don't think your friend there is too happy here."

"Oh!" Tascha immediately extricated herself from the girls and walked over to the minotaur. She reached up and caressed his long, broad face and murmured encouragement. She said, "If you want to go back outside, it's OK." Then, with an obvious and meaningful glance at Daphne, Tascha added, "Just don't go too far. We might need you again."

Don smiled to see the minotaur clearly nod his head and turn and leave the way he had come in, sisters scattering to get out of his way.

Don turned to Daphne, who had been watching all of these proceedings silently, and said, "My friends and I don't intend to stay long -- just the night." Don thought he could see some conflicting emotions playing out in Daphne's blue eyes. He added, "Perhaps a celebration of our visit is in order..."

"Yes, of course," she smiled and nodded. "We will have a party in your honor. I will have rooms made available for you to rest and bathe."

Don wondered if he detected the first genuine jealousy he'd seen in Eros in Daphne's tone and choice of words. He continued to assert his dominance, saying, "Just one room will do."

Daphne bowed her head a little, but Don could tell she wasn't smiling.

In a short while, Don and the four women were alone in one of the castle's bedrooms. There was a large, low bed in the middle of the room and a small chamber off to the side that Tascha identified as a bathing room.

"You're pretty badly banged up, love," Tascha said with some concern. "We better get you cleaned up and bandaged."

As the women gently, but quickly, stripped his clothes off him, Don had to admit that he was feeling the abuse he'd suffered in his fighting with the Sisterhood. He cheek was tender and a bit swollen, the area around and above his left eye was quite sore, and the cuts on his left shoulder and forearm stung annoyingly. Moreover, his muscles were sore and stiffening from what had been a long, strenuous fight with the sisters. It was all enough to put thoughts of sex a bit out of his mind, even though he was led naked into the side chamber by Tascha and Nicole, who were also stripping out of their clothes. Tascha dumped a bucket of cold water over his head, and this did nothing at all to rekindle his lust.

He noticed that Tascha's belly was pretty seriously scraped up, but she assured him and the others that it was nothing and didn't even hurt anymore.

As Tascha and Nicole took washcloths and soap to his sore body, Shelonda began to wash his hair, and Don reflected that he was leading a weird and wonderful life. Thinking of weird and wonderful, he remembered that he wanted to ask, "So, Tascha, what have you been up to?"

Tascha laughed and began to tell them about her adventures. She tried to summarize things, but Don and the others wouldn't let her get away with that. She described her first encounter with the satyrs in as much detail as she could remember. The other three women found this story very interesting, and clearly arousing as they all began to be more and distracted by the lovely and increasingly wet and soapy bodies at hand. Don also felt his body and interest responding. He would have returned to his normal self if Nicole weren't carefully cleaning his wounds and his head didn't ache quite so much. Still, he contributed his own fair share of probing questions. To one of these, Tascha responded, "Yes, two of them at once -- both in my pussy, but that's nothing."

"Well, it's definitely not nothing!" Nicole said, looking up from Don's arm.

"No, but there's more," Tascha smiled.

"More than two in your pussy?" Shelonda asked in surprised.

Tascha laughed, "No! How would that even work?"

"Let me think about it, and I'll get back to you," Amy smirked.

"You do that," Tascha grinned. "Imeant, let me continue, and you'll see."

Tascha told them about being captured and brought to the castle, and about how she'd been tied up to the X-shaped cross while they finished cleaning Don up. Another bucket of cold water was dumped over him, and he was told to sit on a nearby bench to dry, while they took turns bathing each other, starting with Shelonda. Now, Tascha told them about being thrown to the men.

"Oh, down where Don and Daphne fell and fucked?" Shelonda asked.

"Oh, now I have to hear about that!" Tascha said with surprising enthusiasm.

Don laughed and said, "No, no -- you finish your story, first."

"Fine, but I won't forget!"

"Of course not," he smiled, leaning back against the stone wall.

"OK, well, I figured there were two ways I could think of the situation..." Tascha said and began to recount the story of her long gang bang. The girls weren't having any synopses, and pressed her for as much detail as she could remember. Shelonda was actually finished being bathed before things began to get seriously out of hand. Tascha was being bathed by six hands, and was saying, "I got on my hands and knees, so I could suck that one big cock, and I told the others they'd have to take turns fucking ..." when she was distracted as Amy pushed several fingers into her.

"God, that feels so good!" Tascha breathed.

"Having them take turns fucking you?" asked Amy mischievously.

"Mmm, yes, but that's not what I meant. Oh!"

Shelonda had lowered her mouth to Tascha's breast and proceeded to suck on her hard nipple. Seeing that they were taking a break from story time, Nicole went ahead and leaned around to kiss Tascha passionately, while cupping Tascha's free breast in her hand. Don watched from the side as Amy worked her hand against Tascha's wet, naked body, fucking her fingers in and out of Tascha's pussy. His cock, already half-hard from listening to Tascha's story, quickly returned to full mast, but he was still quite content to sit back and watch.

Amy leaned forward to get her mouth on the tit that Nicole was holding, while Nicole began to kiss and bite Tascha's neck. It didn't take long before Tascha was moaning and then crying out loudly as she came hard on Amy's hand. They kept at her, though, until she was coming again, this time longer and harder. When she pushed them back, Nicole proceeded to dump a bucket of cold water over Tascha. Naturally enough, this resulted in Tascha grabbing the slim black girl and pulling her down on the stone floor. Before another minute went by, Nicole was being mobbed by the other three girls; Tascha was between her legs, going down on Nicole's pussy, while Amy and Shelonda attacked Nicole's nipples with their lips, tongues and teeth.

Don was admiring the tangle of wet, naked women on the stone floor when he noticed that someone was standing in the door to the small room. The newcomer was a tiny brunette woman with long hair and not a stitch of clothing. He was pretty sure she was the serving girl who had accompanied Brigit with the news that Tascha had escaped. She was meekly standing in the doorway watching Don's four companions playing. Don thought she was very pretty, and found her tiny, fit build extremely attractive. When she glanced over at him, he smiled and beckoned her to come in.

As she took the few steps it took to come to him, Don saw that she was looking at his hard cock with clear interest. When she stopped in front of him, she said, "I was sent to see if you needed anything, sir."

"What's your name?"

"I'm Nina, sir," she said quietly. She was still looking at his prick.

"Who sent you, Nina?"

"Daphne, sir."

Don reached out and gently took the girl's hand. "Were you supposed to do something specific for us?"

"No, sir, she just said to make sure you had everything you need." Nina seemed fixated by Don's cock.

More than a little amused by himself and the situation, Don asked, "Would you like to touch it?"

"Oh, yes, sir!"

Don chuckled a little and said, "Well, go ahead."

Don actually ignored the giggling, moaning and gasping group of women on the floor before him as he watched Nina inch closer and reach down to run her fingers over his rigid sex organ. Her delicate touch almost tickled as she explored his length.

"It's very big and hard," Nina breathed.

"What else would you like to do?"

"Oh, sir, I would love to fuck it!" Nina said eagerly, looking Don in the eyes for the first time.

"Oh, would you?" he chuckled. "I think that would be all right."

With a surprising combination of determination and timidity, Nina quickly stepped in front of Don and turned around. With her feet on either side of his legs, she bent her knees and waist as if she were going to sit on his lap. Don held himself upright until he felt Nina's delicate fingers wrapping around the shaft. Then, he ran both hands over her tight butt and thin, muscular back. He felt her already very wet pussy being pushed against the head of his cock, and then, almost at once, he was inside Nina as she sank down on him.

Nina let out a happy whimper as she took his thick sex into her. Don moved his hands over her petite frame, enjoying the feeling of her tiny body against his. Then Nina began to move up and down, and Don held on to her narrow waist to keep her on him. She was bouncing on his shaft when Don felt fingers brushing against the base of his cock. Looking around Nina's body and dark hair, Don saw that Tascha had crawled over and was now sucking at Nina's small breasts while she played with Nina's clit. This made Nina cry out happily, and encouraged her to ride Don even more vigorously. At one point, she rode up high enough that he slipped out of her tight embrace. Nina let out a disappointed little sound, but, before she could get a hold of him and shove him back in, Don felt Tascha's mouth on his cock.

Tascha's hand milked his shaft while she sucked on him enthusiastically. Then he was being shoved back into Nina who immediately went back to riding up and down on him. As soon as he came out again, Tascha caught his cock and went back to giving him an all too brief blowjob, before pushing him back into Nina. While Nina rode him, Tascha played with Nina's clit and toyed with Don's balls. When he felt Tascha's hands pushing his thighs further apart, he happily complied, simultaneously spreading Nina's legs wider. He was rewarded by feeling Tascha's tongue on the base of his cock and on his balls, as she alternated between those and licking at Nina's clit. To encourage Tascha to keep up with this, Nina leaned back against Don, not fucking him quite so energetically. Don reached around her to cup Nina's small breasts in his hands while rocking his pelvis to keep moving himself in and out of her grasping vagina.

When he felt Nina shaking and trembling against him, with her pussy squeezing and pulling his cock, Don could hold out no longer. He groaned and let a heavy stream of cum shoot up inside Nina. He pumped again and again into her, emptying his balls for the second time that day.

As he regained his wits, he felt Tascha's tongue on him, licking up the cum that leaked out of Nina. When the tiny girl pushed up, letting his cock slip free, Tascha quickly dove between her legs to lick and suck up the pearly treasure he'd left there for her. Soon, Nina was lying back on the bench as Tascha continued to go down on her. The little serving girl would be coming again soon, and Don was eyeing Tascha's backside as a good place to put his still hard cock. When he moved to put this idea into action though, he felt Nicole pushing him back.

"That's enough for you for the moment, Professor," Nicole said authoritatively. "Let me look at those cuts of yours."

Don had already noticed that he had stopped bleeding very quickly, and had guessed that the XYZ in his system would help him heal rapidly, so he wasn't particularly surprised when Nicole said, "That's just incredible! Both of these cuts have almost closed up already -- not only don't you need stitches, which is good because we don't have anything to stitch you up with, but I'll bet you're healed in a couple of days."

"Excellent!" Don grinned. "Let's get back to the good stuff!"

"Hold on," she laughed. "I don't want you to mess those wounds up by bumping into something or rolling over on them. I'll just bandage them to protect them a bit."

While Nicole quickly wrapped his forearm and bandaged his shoulder, Tascha, Nina and the others moved into the larger bedroom, which had the distinct benefit of having something more comfortable to play upon than a stone floor and a wooden bench. Don found the sounds of their play extremely distracting. It didn't help matters that Nicole and he were quite naked, and her dark skin still glistened with droplets of water.

Finishing up, she said, "Now try to take it a bit easy at least until tomorrow."

"This headache I've got is probably going to see to that," Don smiled as he ran a hand over her smooth thigh and up her side.

"I'm sure you've got a mild concussion," she nodded, while reaching down to take his cock in her hand for some idle stroking. "Make sure you drink plenty of water."

"Yes, ma'am," he smiled.

At that moment, the quartet in the other room hit a crescendo of passionate moaning interspersed with "Oh god!" "Fuck!" and "Yes, yes, yes!" Nicole leaned in to kiss Don lightly on the lips. She smiled, said, "While I've got you all to myself for the moment..." and straddled his lap, her knees on either side of him on the bench.

Don grinned up at her as she took his hardness in her hand and guided it into her waiting pussy. As she sank down on him, he took her by the back of the neck and pulled her down so that he could give her a long, passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, and he ran his hands up her back. As their tongues moved against each other, questing and probing, their bodies moved against each other; Don's cock slipped in and out of Nicole's smooth, tight pussy, as her pelvis rocking against his abdomen.

When they broke their kiss, Nicole smiled at him and asked, "Are you sure you want to leave all this behind, Professor?"

"This behind?" he grinned as he dropped his hands to squeeze her ass.

"Well, that too," she laughed. "If we get back to Earth we should definitely look each other up. But you know what I mean; do you really want to give up this sexual paradise?"

"It's more complicated than that," Don said. "Both Tascha and I have people we'd like to see again, though she's certainly more motivated as far as that goes. She really does love Sarah and wants to get back to her. If Tascha weren't here I'd definitely want to get back home to see her eventually."

"Eventually, eh?" Nicole smiled as she bobbed up and down on his hard shaft.

"Well, I'm certainly not saying I'm not enjoying the hell out of this place," Don said. To accentuate that thought he paused to revel in the feeling of her tight, wet embrace pumping his cock. "But don't you think that after a while you're going to want to do more than wander about having sex?"

"Um," Nicole leaned and kissed the side of his neck as a tremor passed through her body, and then said, "right at the moment I have to admit I'm not sure. This feels pretty damn good!"

"Yeah, it does," smiled Don. Then, holding on to her ass, he stood up, hoisting Nicole up, impaled on his shaft. She laughed and promptly wrapped her legs around him. Taking a few quick steps across the chamber to the wall where there was no bench, Don leaned her back against the stone wall, and began to fuck in and out of her vigorously.

Nicole grinned and said, "Yes, fuck me, Professor! Slam that cock into me!"

His headache out of his consciousness, Don focused on doing just what Nicole said, driving in and out of her almost violently. Each thrust slapped her butt against the wall, and elicited an exclamation that was half-grunt and half "yes!" After several minutes of Don's pile driving, she clenched her eyes closed and said, "Oh god! Yes, fuck, damn -- yes! Fuck!"

She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him, holding him tightly to and inside her as she shook and trembled with her intense orgasm. Don merely held still, holding her up and enjoying the feeling of her body in his arms and wrapped around his sex.

As she was slowly coming down, she smiled up at him and said, "It's going to take me a long time to get tired of that."

Don grinned and said, "I know exactly what you mean."

"Hey! You're supposed to be taking it easy!" she mock scolded. "Put me down."

Don lowered her and bent down enough to slip out of her slippery, wet embrace. Then, hand in hand they went to see what was going on in the outer room.

As it turned out, the little girl-on-girl orgy had subsided into a drowsy, cuddling almost-nap. Nina had slipped away to report that the Sisterhood's guests did not require anything else at this time. When Nicole and Don climbed on to the bed, Shelonda promptly reached out for Don's hard penis. Finding it slick with Nicole's juices, she lowered her head and began to lick and suck him clean. Apart from this little activity, though, everyone seemed inclined to rest a little. They all expected the evening to be quite raucous.

Later, after everyone had at least dozed for a bit, it was Nicole who remembered that Tascha hadn't finished her story. So, Tascha finished telling them about her time with the men, including the bit about the double anal penetration which impressed everyone, and then went on to relate how she'd been tied up and frustrated, and what had happened when she gave in. Don had many questions along the way. Hearing about Tascha and sex was one of his favorite things.

Tascha told how she'd essentially climbed out of a window and made her escape, which both amused and impressed everyone, and then about her encounter with the Bull. Here, of course, Amy was able to add details, starting with, "You should have seen her, bent forward, leaning against a tree while that big beast fucked her with his huge cock!"

The room was getting quite dark when Tascha got to the part about how she'd gone down on Amy and admitted, "I'd like to have one of you put your hand in me like that."