Lost in Eros 2: The Forest 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy grinned and said, "Well, there's no time like the present!"

Don, who, thanks to all the naked women and Tascha's sexy story, was now quite horny, was looking forward to seeing Tascha being pleasured by Amy, and probably the other women. Unfortunately, at just that moment the room was filled with light as a torch-bearing Nina entered and said, "The banquet is ready."

Once they'd dressed in their respective "action wear" as Tascha mischievously called it, they followed Nina through the halls of the ancient castle into the main hall. The large tables were heaped with flowers and bowls of fruit. The sisters stood to welcome them as they entered. Don noticed that they had taken off their armor and were now wearing decidedly feminine garb of a particularly skimpy bent. More than a few of the women were bare breasted, and all of them seemed to be dressed so that easy access was guaranteed. At the far end of the hall, stood Daphne wearing a sheer black robe cinched around her waist with a silver cord. Her thick dark hair spilled loosely over her shoulders and down her back.

"As our honored guests, please accept this banquet in your honor," Daphne said and then actually bowed in Don's direction. The other sisters also bowed at their entrance.

"You honor us by your hospitality, sisters," Don answered.

Nina led them to a table at the far end of the room, near the one by which Daphne and Brigit stood. As he drew near Daphne, Don caught her eye and smiled a bit smugly. She responded by smiling in return and nodding.

When Don and his party of four women were seated, the sisters also sat and began to eat, drink and be merry.

As he ate some grapes, Don turned to Tascha, who was sitting next to him and said, "So, you seem to be enjoying the more exotic citizens of Eros."

She grinned at him and said, "We need to find you a harpy or a mermaid. And yeah, I'm doing my best to enjoy anything I can get my hands on."

Smiling warmly, Don said, "It suits you. We saw you with the satyrs by the way, twice." He told her briefly about spying her with them at their campsite, before they were about to try to rescue her, and then seeing her in the Wizard's mirror. He concluded by saying, "I have to admit, I just love watching you have sex."

"Right back at ya, stud," she winked. "I also have to admit that I'm starting to really enjoy being watched. I feel like I'm the star of a huge erotic adventure movie or something."

"I know exactly what you mean."

"But, tell me more about this Wizard."

Don gave her the story of the Wizard and his wife in a fairly brief synopsis -- with far less detail than had been drawn out of her in regard to her adventures. When he was done he said, "We'll go back there after this, to return the carpet, get some fresh clothes and try to figure out our next move."

"And to have more sex, I hope," she smiled impishly.

"Well, of course," Don laughed. "Speaking of which..." he gestured to the rest of the room. While at first the sisters had been content to talk about the events of the day and steal glances over at their guests while they ate, a few soon came over to talk to Don's companions. It didn't take long before Shelonda was making out with the tall woman with short, jet-black hair who had been guarding the gate earlier, and who now sported a purple bruise along her cheekbone and temple where Don's staff had struck her. Amy had removed her khaki shorts and unbuttoned her shirt, and was sitting up on the edge of the table while a sister busied herself licking Amy's pussy. Nicole had hiked her white skirt up a little and was sitting on the face of sister who was lying on the floor. All around the room, women were engaged in various acts of lesbian play. Don thought back to Nicole's comments earlier and admitted that it would take him quite a long time to get tired of this place. He noticed that his headache was completely gone at about the same moment that he felt Tascha's hand moving up his thigh. As he turned to smile at her, he noticed Daphne. The cool beauty was surveying the rest of the room aloofly.

"Our hostess isn't enjoying herself," Don said to Tascha.

"I'm not sure she knows how," Tascha said.

"Oh, she knows," Don laughed. "I think she's got things on her mind. Why don't we go take care of some business with her?"

Tascha frowned at him in confusion, but took the hand he offered and followed him over to where Daphne sat at her table.

"You seem troubled, Daphne," Don said as he sat down next to her. Tascha sat down on the other side of the sister.

"I am wondering how what's happened today will affect the Sisterhood," she nodded.

Don took an empty cup, nodded at the pitcher of water in front of Daphne, and said, "I'm thirsty."

Daphne looked at him with murder in her eyes for a moment, but then reached for the pitcher and filled his glass. Seeing that Tascha had also set a cup in front of herself, Daphne filled that too.

"As I said earlier," Don said after taking a long drink of water, "we intend to leave tomorrow. If anyone questions your authority you will have the pleasure of correcting them."

Daphne smiled with cold but real amusement at the thought of quelling any insubordination. Then, she said, "There is the problem of the Bull. Now that he has been tamed, we cannot use his myth to keep our servants in order."

"Most of your servants stay here and serve you because that's what they want to do," Tascha said. "Their submissive nature keeps them in check. You should let anyone who escapes on their own go anyway."

"In fact, I insist that you do," Don said seriously.

"However," Tascha added, "I don't think you're fully appreciating the Bull. I'm sure he would be happy to patrol the forest around here for you, and help you defend yourselves if it came to that."

"Why would he do that?" Daphne asked skeptically. "We've never done anything but chase him away."

"Well, he's really quite pleasant, and he has needs that I'm sure some of the sisters would be happy to satisfy," Tascha smiled. "I can assure you it's mutually satisfying."

Daphne looked at Tascha and genuinely smiled, "I really have underestimated you, pup."

"Why don't you make it a ritual," Don suggested. "Either draw lots for who gets 'sacrificed' to the Bull, say once a week..."

"They'll want to do it nightly once they give it a try," Tascha corrected.

Don laughed, "OK, well, either draw lots or make it a reward for success in a competition."

Daphne thought about it for a moment, and then said, "I can see how that would be acceptable."

"Tascha was telling me about the men you keep," Don changed the subject. "She says they showed her wonderful hospitality. It seems to me that, in honor of my victory today, and to reward them for being so nice to Tascha, that you ought to let them join in the party tonight -- freely. You can tell them it's a one night only gift."

Daphne scowled at this thought, but then nodded, saying, "As you will."

"But first, I have a request..." Tascha began.

After Tascha explained what she had in mind, Daphne called for Brigit and gave some brief instructions which the big blonde hurried to carry out. After waiting for a few minutes, while they watched the casual orgy around them, Daphne stood up and clapped for the sisters' attention. Surprisingly quickly the play stopped and the sisters looked to their leader.

"We are going to begin a new tradition tonight, in honor of our guests and to commemorate the unmatched prowess of Don, a male. Come with me, sisters, out to the courtyard."

Don and Tascha followed close behind Daphne as she led the crowd of disheveled and curious women out into the courtyard and to the big hole in the floor through which she and Don had fallen earlier. She took a seat in what was apparently her reserved chair and indicated that Don and Tascha should sit on either side of her. Don could see that the pit with the big mattress had been lit by torches and that the three of them and anyone else who could get a "ring side" seat would have a pretty good view of anything that happened below on that mattress.

Don looked for the other women in his party, but could only see Shelonda, sitting a short distance away, her feet dangling down into the pit. When everyone had a chance to find a position around the big hole, Daphne stood and the crowd got quiet again. In her commanding voice, Daphne said, "Our guest, Tascha, who is the most interesting pup I have ever had the pleasure of breaking, says one serving girl deserves special recognition for the hospitality she showed our dear pup. Yes, there she is."

Brigit appeared on the opposite side of the hole, holding Nina by the arm. The little serving girl seemed quite frightened.

"Tascha has recommended a particular reward for this girl, and for the men who treated her so well the other day."

Nina looked confused, and then startled as Brigit shoved her out over the edge and into the pit. The tiny brunette sprawled out on the big mattress below.

Daphne addressed those who were in the chamber below the big opening in the floor, saying, "Men, in honor of Don's victory here today, and of your service to Tascha the other day, you will be allowed to come up and join us in our celebration tonight, and any time Don returns to visit us."

There was a murmur of excitement both from the men below and around the circle of women above.

"However," Daphne said loudly, "before you can come up here, each of you must come in or on this young woman."

All the sisters applauded this announcement, and the men didn't seem to mind either. As Daphne sat down, a gate was opened by two sisters and three men hurried into the mattress area. Little Nina was kneeling by the time they surrounded her, and she quickly grabbed for their cocks. She seemed to not know what to do with so much man flesh, but she was certainly eager to figure it out quickly. Soon she was sucking on one cock and stroking the other two. The man she was sucking held on to her head and fucked himself in and out of her mouth. Before too long he was shoving more forcefully, which Nina didn't seem to mind at all. Then, clearly, he was coming, filling her mouth with his seed. Nina tried her best to swallow it all, but quite a bit spilled out of her mouth to run down her chin and splatter on her tiny breasts.

"Let him climb up," Daphne ordered, and the rope ladder Don and Daphne had used earlier was dropped over the edge. As the first man made his way a bit awkwardly across the mattress and started climbing up, Nina turned her oral attention to the prick she'd been stroking with her right hand.

Daphne leaned over to Don and said, "You should have seen pup, here, when she was down there. I thought she was going to fight and resist, but she just threw herself into it. I've never seen a more wanton slut. I would say the men used her thoroughly, but I think she was using them for the most part. It was quite impressive."

Don smiled across at Tascha, who had only been able to tell that she was the subject of Daphne's comment. She gave Don a quizzical look and then went back to watching Nina. Don said to Daphne, "She's really amazing. I understand she pleasured you as well."

"Yes, she finally behaved herself like a good pup," Daphne smiled smugly.

"I think it's time you returned the favor," Don said.

"Oh, you do?" Daphne said in her old haughty tone.

Don fixed her with a steady gaze, smiled derisively, and said, "In fact, now."

Daphne looked like she considered defiance, but then her expression softened and she bowed her head. She pushed her chair back and got down on her knees, and turned toward Tascha.

"Tascha, turn your chair this way," Don said. He said this loud enough that several of the nearby sisters looked over to see what was going on at that end of the gallery.

Tascha seemed about to object that she was enjoying the show, but then she saw Daphne kneeling next to her. With an amused expression, Tascha turned her chair so that she faced Daphne, who promptly leaned in to run her hands up Tascha's smooth legs.

Tascha smiled down at the haughty beauty and scooted forward in her chair, taking the time to pull her skirt up. Daphne dropped to her hands and knees and began to kiss her way up along Tascha's spread thighs. As Daphne reached Tascha's pussy, Tascha leaned back and smiled. She cupped her left breast in her hand, squeezing through the thin fabric of her tight tank top.

On the mattress below, Nina had gotten two more men to come for her, and their jizz ran down her chin. As three more came onto the mattress, she got onto her hands and knees so that she could suck one while another fucked her from behind. The two eligible men quickly clambered up to be welcomed by the horny sisters.

Don was only barely aware of these things, though. Instead he was focused on watching Tascha as she enjoyed what Daphne was doing with her mouth and tongue. He reached out and ran his hand over Daphne's butt. He could feel her firm muscles through the sheer fabric of her robe. Without another thought, Don pushed his own chair back. He stood up and quickly got rid of his clothing. Then, kneeling behind Daphne, he threw the back of her robe aside. Don caressed the perfect, tight ass in front of him, and then ran his hand down between her legs and felt the warrior woman's dewy lips. As he pushed his fingers up inside Daphne, she pushed back against him, asking for more. Happy to oblige, Don took his hard cock in hand and pushed the fat head against her waiting opening. Slipping between her lips, Don penetrated Daphne once again. This time, as he filled her he pushed her forward into Tascha.

Don and Tascha looked at each other as he held Daphne's hips and fucked in and out of that wonderfully hot, wet and tight pussy, and as she held Daphne's dark head pressed against her. Don wasn't worried about coming, and only focused on maintaining a good, strong, steady rhythm which was carried through Daphne and delivered to Tascha. All the while, Tascha and Don held each other's gaze. That is, until Tascha closed her eyes and let her head loll back. Don watched as her chest rose and fell, and then as she arched her back and gasped. Daphne kept at it, and Don kept at Daphne, until Tascha fell back in her chair.

After a moment to catch her breath, Tascha said, "Why don't you let Daphne and me change places so you can give me the real thing, Professor?"

"Good idea!" Don grinned. He slowly pulled out of Daphne, who began to rise to switch places with Tascha. Tascha leaned forward abruptly, though, and caught Daphne's head in her hands. Without any other warning, Tascha was kissing Daphne hard and deep. Though obviously she was initially surprised by this, Daphne was quickly responding in kind, returning Tascha's passionate kiss with enthusiasm.

Don smiled at this. These two women clearly had developed a strange, complicated relationship. He took a moment to glance down into the pit, where he saw a muscular, dark-skinned, bald man with an impressive organ preparing to enter Nina, who was lying on her back with her legs spread wide and a sloppy grin on her pretty little face.

"That's Victor," Tascha said. "I want to take him with us if we can."

"Uh, OK," Don said. Then Tascha kissed him on the cheek quickly before getting on her hands and knees between Daphne's legs. While Don had been momentarily distracted, Tascha had quickly stripped and Daphne had shrugged out of her robe. Don looked down to see Tascha's pale butt offered up before him and couldn't resist taking a moment to caress and squeeze it. There was also her strong, thin back ending in her tousled hair as she went to work between Daphne's gorgeous long legs. Daphne's body, which he was seeing naked for the first time, was simply amazing -- perfect abs, beautiful full, firm tits, strong muscles -- amazing! Daphne smiled across Tascha's bare back at him in the night, and he pushed into Tascha.

Tascha shoved back against him and he began to fuck steadily in and out of her wonderful pussy. Remembering Tascha's stories, Don took his cock out of her for a moment, replacing it with his thumb. When he got his organ into her pussy again, Don pressed his slippery thumb against Tascha's puckered asshole. Tascha managed to make an audible sign of encouragement, and Don pushed his thumb into her. Soon he was alternating -- pushing into her pussy with his cock while drawing back his thumb, and then pulling his cock out as he shoved his thumb into her ass -- and Tascha was rocking her pelvis against him, clearly enjoying herself. Don felt Tascha's fingers brushing against him as she reached back to play with her clit. All the while, Tascha kept going down on Daphne, who leaned back in her chair, pushing herself forward into Tascha's mouth while she let her head and beautiful hair hang back and squeezed those wonderful tits in her strong hands.

In spite of, or perhaps because of, the fact that she had just climaxed, Tascha was the first to come. She moaned and shuddered between Don and Daphne, her pussy and ass clasping at his cock and thumb. She never stopped licking at Daphne though, and soon the raven haired beauty was writhing in her chair as wave after wave of orgasm wracked that gorgeous body.

Don withdrew his thumb and gave Tascha a moment to recuperate. Daphne raised her head and looked across at Don and down at Tascha with a satisfied smile. Then, she slipped down out of her chair, pushing Tascha up and back. Don sat back on his haunches as Tascha rose against him, still mounted on his hard cock. As soon as Tascha's head was high enough, Daphne held it in her hands and returned the deep, passionate kiss Tascha had given her earlier. Pressed between Don and Daphne, Tascha squirmed on the former's cock while making out with the latter. Don slipped his hands between the two women and cupped Tascha's tits in them. He felt Daphne's full breasts pressed against the backs of his hands. Tascha's hands were roaming up and down Daphne's back while holding the athletic woman tightly to her. Daphne, meanwhile, reached around Tascha with one hand to hold Don tightly against Tascha's back, and down with the other to get her strong fingers between Tascha's legs. Don's head was next to Tascha's, and he lowered his mouth to her neck, kissing it through wisps of her hair. Then Daphne was kissing him, hungrily and passionately. Tascha, sandwiched between the two of them, continued to squirm and shift on Don's shaft.

Then, Don felt Daphne's fingers pushing up into Tascha's pussy along with his cock. Tascha stiffened at this unexpected intrusion, but then began to rock her hips, working herself on the penis and fingers that filled her. Daphne went back to making out with Tascha, letting Don go back to kissing and biting at Tascha's neck. Don pinched Tascha's nipples between his fingers, and then sharply increased the pressure. Breaking her kiss, Tascha cried out and began to come again. She shook and bucked between her two lovers, moaning and whimpering until she sagged, spent, in their embrace.

Daphne took her fingers from Tascha's very wet crotch and gave both Don and Tascha an almost tender kiss, and said, "Come to my chamber when you're through with the party." Then, Daphne got to her feet, collected her robe and disappeared into the night.

Tascha relaxed against Don's chest as he caressed her, running his hands over her belly. She sighed and said, "That was nice." When he strayed too close to her clit, though, she laughed and said, "No, I think I could use a little break. Let's see what's going on around here."

When they finally managed to disengage themselves and stand up, Don and Tascha saw that although a few people were still watching the spectacle of Nina getting fucked by one guy after another, the vast majority of people in the courtyard were busy with their own sexual activities. Due to the flickering quality of torchlight, Don found it hard at first to distinguish individuals, and instead saw a wild vista of naked, struggling flesh lit in red, yellow and orange. The first distinct group he made out was a nearby threesome consisting of two sisters and a diminutive woman who must be one of the serving girls. The girl was on her hands and knees between one of the sister's legs, while the second sister knelt to the side, one hand teasing her companion's bare tits and the other behind the serving girl, pushing what looked like a thick dildo in and out of the girl's ass.