Lost in Eros 3: The Return 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi finally broke their kiss and Tascha realized from the gentle swaying of the girl over her that Brandi had been getting fucked from behind almost all the time she had been fingering Tascha. Tascha smiled back up at the pretty woman's face and noticed that she also had beautiful full breasts, and Tascha couldn't resist reaching out with her left hand to catch one of Brandi's tits in her hand. Then, she looked down to see the lovely, dusky hued woman or Iranian or Indian descent who was still fingering Tascha's ass. Tascha grinned at this woman, who smiled back. Tascha began to work her body around clockwise, taking a moment to carefully throw her right leg over the dark-eyed beauty, and being careful not to dislodge those probing fingers, until she was able to scoot under Brandi's body to play with those beautiful firm tits of hers. The beautiful brown woman fingering her ass moved in between Tascha's legs and began to lick and suck at her pussy and clit, while Brandi lowered herself so Tascha could get her mouth on Brandi's nipples, one at a time. All while someone steadily fucked Brandi.

Tascha could tell from the way Brandi was moving over her that the man behind her was fucking her harder and harder, and then knew he was coming inside her. When Brandi began to shift and threatened to pull away, Tascha reached up to grab her waist and pulled her closer. Brandi got the hint, smiled down at Tascha and carefully moved into position with her pussy over Tascha's mouth. With her hands still on Brandi's hips, Tascha pulled the pretty woman down until she could get her tongue up inside Brandi's cum-filled pussy. Tascha drank down the thick, sweet jizz and promptly began to lick at Brandi's clit. Meanwhile, the woman licking Tascha's clit and fingering her ass had pushed her thumb up into Tascha's pussy, and was flexing her wrist so that Tascha's pussy and ass were being steadily fucked by her digits. Soon Tascha's back was arching up off the carpet as she came long and hard between the two women. She didn't stop licking at Brandi, though, and was soon also rewarded with feeling the pretty woman sitting on her face trembling and shaking as Tascha brought her off.

This seemed to be the signal for their little threesome to dissolve. As soon as she caught her breath, Brandi carefully got off Tascha's face and without another word moved off to find fun elsewhere. Tascha also felt the woman between her legs pulling away, but Tascha sat up and caught the woman's head in her hands and pulled her up toward her. They met with a long, playful kiss, mingling the tastes of Tascha's and Brandi's pussies as well as traces of Don's cum and that of whoever had fucked Brandi.

"I'm Tascha," she said as she leaned back, pulling the other woman back and over her.

"I'm Nadja," said the other woman with a smile. Her fingers and thumb slipped out of Tascha's ass and pussy, but she immediately pushed her fingers up into Tascha's wet and grasping pussy, pressing the heel of her hand against Tascha's clit, as she lay down on top of Tascha and continued to kiss her.

Tascha moved her hands over Nadja's petite frame, over her back and down to her tight little ass. She was unsurprised to feel a man's hands also exploring Nadja's backside. Then, whoever the man was, his hands moved up to Nadja's narrow waist and pulled her up a bit. Nadja stopped kissing long enough to say, "I believe I'm about to be violated."

"Mind if I watch?" Tascha grinned.

"As long as you do it while you kiss me," Nadja said, lowering her mouth to Tascha's again.

Sure enough, Nadja's motions on top of Tascha indicated that she was being slowly and steadily fucked. Tascha worked her left hand up between them until she could feel the hard cock sliding in and out of Nadja's pussy, and then began to stroke Nadja's clit with her fingers. Nadja kept working her fingers in and out of Tascha pussy while kissing Tascha and being fucked from behind. Tascha found the whole scene incredibly erotic, particularly as Nadja began to come without taking her mouth off Tascha's. The tiny woman moaned and trembled between Tascha and the man behind her without pausing in her passionate kissing and fingering.

Tascha thought she might come again, but the man fucking Nadja beat her to it. Nadja murmured approval into Tascha's mouth, and Tascha felt warm cum on her fingers. As the man pulled out of Nadja, spilling more cum over Tascha's hand, Nadja looked down at Tascha and said, "Now that was delightful."

Tascha grinned and said, "I'm not done with you, yet. Sit on my face."

"If you insist," Nadja laughed. With almost startling enthusiasm, she pulled her fingers from Tascha and crawled up until she was kneeling over Tascha's face.

Holding the tiny girl's ass in her hands, Tascha pulled her down to her mouth, where she began to lick up the man's cum and then to lavish her oral attention on Nadja's hard clit. Nadja pressed down on Tascha's mouth, and leaned back a bit, squeezing her small tits tightly. As Tascha sucked on Nadja's clit and then went back to tonguing it firmly, she thought,This must be what people reallymean when they talk about Heaven.