Lost in Eros 3: The Return 02

Story Info
Mechanisms of Pleasure: our heroes try another club.
12.3k words
4.71
12.4k
2
0

Part 34 of the 41 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Don pulled away to let the new girl, Brandi, get acquainted with Tascha, he decided to have a look around to see what everyone else was up to. He carefully stood up and took a couple of steps to get out of the actual orgy.

He spotted Amy on her back, her head on a good-sized pillow. Straddling her chest with his hands on her head and his cock sliding in and out of her mouth and throat was a trim East Asian guy with his black hair buzzed almost down to his scalp. Amy's legs were parted and ready for someone to get between them. Nearby, Victor was standing over an athletic white guy with short, curly reddish hair, who was sitting facing the same way as Victor and who was sucking on Victor's big cock and fondling his balls, all while Victor flexed his knees, pushing that schlong of his in and out of the other fellow's mouth.

Don noticed that an adorable woman was now joining in on Brandi and Tascha's little session, and that a man had begun to fuck Brandi from behind. Near this scene, Shelonda had secured the services of a tall, fit black guy with short hair, who seemed as young as the Nymphets to Don. The young man was sitting on the floor, leaning back on his arms and with his knees slightly bent. Shelonda was sitting on his cock, leaning back, supporting herself with her arms and riding up and down on the cock inside her. Meanwhile, an athletic woman, with large tits, long legs, a tight ass and long straight black hair, had her mouth on one of Shelonda's tits and seemed to have a hand down playing with Shelonda's clit.

Before he could locate Nicole, Don felt a warm hand slide up his arm and then squeeze his shoulder. He turned to look into the face of a very pretty woman, who he would guess to be Chinese. She had short black hair, an impishly coy expression and surprisingly blue eyes. Before Don could ask her name or even properly appreciate her slender frame and long legs, this beauty smiled and sank to her knees in front of him. She stroked his cock with her long fingers and kissed the head before sucking it into her mouth. Don gently reached down to caress her hair and watched as she began to bob her head up and down on his quickly hardening shaft.

Looking up from this perfect vision for a moment, Don spotted Nicole. The petite young woman was on her back, basically in a missionary position, a muscular white guy with long, curly, brown hair fucking her steadily. However, Nicole's legs were extended out straight, in a V aimed at the ceiling, and there was a tall, caramel skinned woman with a spectacular ass and long, wavy black hair with a bit of gray in it sitting on Nicole's face. In front of this second woman, making out with her, was an athletic Polynesian-looking woman with large breasts and long, wild hair who was in turn sitting on someone's face.

By now the mysterious woman in front of him was sucking Don's cock with enthusiasm and he was again rock hard. He noticed that Tascha was moving around to get under Brandi's body, while the other woman kept her hand between Tascha's legs. Don realized there was too much going on in this huge sex-filled room, and he would simply have to focus his attention. He didn't have to deliberate long to decide where to direct that focus first.

Pushing her gently back from his sex, Don bent down, took the Asian woman's face in his hands and kissed her. She responded warmly. After taking the time to really enjoy the sensations of kissing a new and very friendly woman, he said, "I'm Don."

"And I'm Liu," she smiled.

"I'm very pleased to meet you, Liu," Don smiled. "Now, why don't we lie down so I can give as good as I'm getting?"

"That sounds wonderful," Liu grinned and backed away a bit to let Don lie down on his back. She wasted no time then in getting into position over him. Don felt her mouth on his prick again, as he reached up to pull Liu down so he could get his mouth and tongue on her moist, delicious sex. He ran his tongue from her clit up along between her lips, tasting her sweet pussy. She was short enough that his arms were behind her legs, so Don had to lean up a bit to get his mouth on her, but it also meant that he could easily use his hands to caress her ass and spread her cheeks a bit as he pushed his long, strong tongue up inside her. He was aware of her mouth and hands on his cock and balls, but Don concentrated on what he was doing. When he began to focus on her clit, sucking and licking on it, he pushed two fingers up into her pussy. Apparently Liu loved this because she promptly pushed back on Don. He obliged her by pushing his fingers deeper, and then adding a third finger, fucking them in and out of her as he continued to tongue her clit. Soon Don was working his fingers in and out of Liu vigorously and she was shaking and gasping on top of him as a long orgasm wracked her slender body.

As she came down, Don slipped his fingers out of her vagina and gave her clit and pussy lips tender kisses. He felt Liu sighing happily, and then she decided to change positions. She pushed herself up so that she was kneeling over him, and quickly moved down, so that she was straddling his pelvis. Don basically lay back and watched as Liu took his rigid cock, wet with her saliva, in her hand, raised it until it was pointing straight up, and then pushed the fat head into her tiny pussy. He reached up and held on to her hips as she slowly sank down on him. Don found himself admiring the muscles of her back as Liu began to move on him. He caressed her lovely ass as she rode slowly up and down on his cock. Once she was comfortable with him in her, Liu began, very slowly, to lean forward, pushing Don's cock "down" further than it was used to. It was uncomfortable at first, and a bit painful for a moment at times, but Liu eventually worked herself down so that her feet were up by Don's shoulders, she was supporting herself with her hands between his legs, and she was leaning low while she worked her body back and forth getting Don's hard shaft to move inside her pussy in an unusual and delightful way. Don was able to squeeze and caress her ass as she rode him. He slowly pushed his thumb into her exposed asshole which made Liu cry out happily.

Don was so intent on fucking Liu that he was actually surprised when Amy's face appeared over his. He barely had time to notice that the pretty blonde's face was, as was so often the case, covered with pearly cum before she was kissing him deeply. Don found himself laughing as he returned Amy's enthusiastic, playful, and rather sloppy kiss. When she finally pulled away, Amy said, "Who's your friend, Professor?"

"Liu," he grinned as he wiped his face with his forearm. "Why don't you introduce yourself?"

"Good idea!"

Looking down over Liu's backside as she continued to writhe back on his cock and thumb, Don watched Amy kneel down in front of Liu and just lean forward and kiss the pretty Chinese girl.

Then, as if he'd followed Amy, or been carried along in her sexual wake, Victor came over and knelt down by Amy, who noticed him right away. Don could tell there were introductions made and a brief discussion, but since it all took place down near his feet he couldn't make out any of the details. He later found out that what happened next was all Amy's idea. With Amy's help, Liu pushed herself up, relieving the interesting downward pressure on Don's cock. With a brief, luminous smile over her slender shoulder at him, Liu slowly pushed herself up off Don's thick shaft. Amy's hand wrapped around Don and kept him pointing straight up for Liu. The two girls quickly positioned woman and cock so that Liu could lower herself slowly so that Don pushed up into her exquisitely tight, hot ass.

"Oh, that feels so good!" Don heard Liu say.

"It sure does!" he agreed as he slipped his hands around her thin waist.

Liu leaned back then, and Amy coaxed Don to bring his legs together. Don helped support Liu as Victor straddled Don's legs and pushed his big cock down so the fat head could press against Liu's waiting pussy. Don felt Liu tense as Victor slowly eased his thick organ into her.

Amy leaned over Victor's shoulder with a grin and said, "How's that feel, Liu?"

"Soooo good!" was the answer.

Don felt Liu shuddering as Victor kept filling her with that large prick of his. Liu wrapped her long legs around Victor's hips and her arms around his neck, while Don supported her from below and Victor began to fuck in and out of her, simultaneously working her up and down on Don's cock.

It was now Shelonda's turn to make an appearance. She crawled up next to Don, kissed him on the cheek and said, "That looks like fun."

"It is!" he grinned. "I hope you've been having a good time."

"Of course I have," she smiled. "I can't help but notice you're not really doing any work here, Don."

He laughed and said, "What did you have in mind?"

She gave him another quick kiss, this time on the lips, and then promptly moved around to back in and kneel over his face. With practiced ease, Shelonda lowered her pussy down to Don's face. He happily and greedily began to lap at her sweet pussy and clit, careless of the fact that at least one man had obviously come inside her before now. Don focused on giving Shelonda the tongue lashing she so richly deserved while also enjoying the sensations of having his cock inside the tight embrace of Liu's ass while Victor gave her pussy a vigorous fucking. The first one to come was Liu; Don felt her ass clenching on him as she shook and trembled in his grasp. Victor was next; feeling the big cock inside Liu swelling and pumping cum into her pussy was an interesting feeling for Don. By this time, a man had come up in front of Shelonda as she knelt over Don and she was giving him a nice, deep blowjob, but this didn't keep her from having a long, loud orgasm as Don turned his head a bit from side to side and tongued her clit firmly.

Shelonda was still squatting over Don's mouth and well on her way to another orgasm, when Victor slowly pulled out of Liu's pussy. A small flood of warm fluid ran down over Don's balls. Don couldn't see what was going on down there, but in only a moment his legs were nudged apart and he felt an undeniably feminine tongue licking and sucking the cum from him and Liu. After several delicious moments, the mouth shifted from Don to Liu.

Don was vaguely aware that Shelonda had managed to coax an orgasm from the man in front of her, and then Don succeeded in making her come again with his tongue. As Shelonda carefully extricated herself from the little foursome that had Don and Liu as the nucleus, Liu began to come again, crying out and shaking. Don let her fall back on him as she whimpered with delight.

Don had assumed that the woman who had been licking Liu was Amy, so he was surprised to see a new woman kneeling between their legs. This was a beautiful, middle aged black woman with gray eyes and a lovely bald head. She smiled at both Liu and Don and then started to stand up, but Liu stopped her.

"Don't go. I need a little break and I can tell Don here isn't ready to stop playing just yet," Liu said.

"Well, OK then," said the other woman with a warm smile and the barest hint of a Southern accent.

Liu managed to gently pull herself off Don's hard cock and then twisted around to kiss him goodbye before crawling out of the action.

Soon Don was looking down into the beautiful bald woman's smiling face as he steadily fucked in and out of her pussy. Her pelvis was rolled back and her legs were up, resting on Don's thighs which were spread out. One of her hands squeezed and pinched at her breast while the other reached down to stroke her clit. Don was leaning forward on his outstretched arms.

"I really should get your name," Don said.

"I don't see why," she laughed. "Now shhh; I'm about to come."

Don kept going without coming through three more encounters. Liu caught up with him as a cute little blonde, who had just rode him to three intense orgasms as he knelt holding her in his arms, kissed him goodbye and crawled off to find another lover or two. Liu bent down and kissed him, saying, "You don't ever stop, do you?"

"Why stop?" he grinned back. "Are you ready for more?"

"Mm-hm," she said. "Do you want me all to yourself or find some more playmates?"

As Don pondered this dilemma, he caught sight of Tascha for the first time in about an hour. Off to the side of the orgy, a tall, fit white guy with short brown hair was laying on his back and his head on a thick pillow. His legs were spread so Tascha could lie on her belly between them and, supporting herself on his thighs, give him what looked like an intense blowjob. Her feet were up in the air, which Don thought was just adorable. Don stood up and said, "I definitely want to get you to myself, but let's go play with those two for now."

Hand-in-hand, they crossed to Tascha and the object of her oral attentions. Don gestured Liu to the man on his back, and he knelt down by Tascha and the man's legs. He ran his hand over Tascha's back, and, as he reached her ass, he leaned down and whispered in her ear, "There you are. I hope you've been a very naughty girl."

She took her mouth off what Don now realized was a surprisingly long cock, swallowed, took a breath and said, "I certainly have. We weren't supposed to be keeping count were we?"

Don laughed, squeezed her ass, and said, "No, but I want details later."

"Of course! Jimmy here is about as good at eating me out as you are," Tascha smiled. "I wanted to return the favor."

"Well, don't let me stop you," Don said. He noticed that Liu, who had started off with kissing Jimmy deeply, was now moving around so she could sit on his face, facing away from Don and Tascha. Don went back to watching Tascha sucking Jimmy's long prick. He was amazed at how good she had gotten at deep-throating. She was quite intent, and seeing her concentrate like that with a nice hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth was amazingly erotic to Don. He thought about going around to stand in front of Liu, but his cock, which had been straining and hard since he had come inside her earlier, wanted more of Tascha. Don moved his hand so his fingers slipped into the crack of her butt. Sure enough, he found slippery wetness all along between her cheeks. He toyed with her anus, and she parted her legs to let him move lower, until this fingers slipped between her lips and into her pussy. Don continued to watch her going down on Jimmy as he pushed his fingers up inside her messy pussy and then his thumb into her ass. Tascha murmured her approval, but kept bobbing her head up and down on Jimmy's cock.

Don expected Jimmy to come, and come hard, in short order, but it was Liu who came first. She gasped and shook for a long, intense orgasm and then sagged to the side.

"Wow," Don said, "he is good."

"Told ya," Tascha said, looking up from the stiff, wet cock in front of her. "Is she a friend of yours?"

"Yes!" Don smiled. "Liu, this is Tascha, and Tascha, this is Liu. And, I take it you're Jimmy -- I'm Don."

Jimmy gave a cheerful wave, and Liu smiled down at Tascha from where she now knelt by Jimmy's head.

"She's cute," Tascha admitted. "Let's try something different, boys and girls."

Tascha got to her knees, moved over next to Jimmy, on the far side from Don, and beckoned to Liu. The pretty Chinese girl crawled to her and the two women shared a long introductory kiss. Then there was a bit of whispering and Tascha said, "I trust you two boys can figure out what to do with those pretty cocks of yours once Liu and I get into position."

The two women quickly lay down on their sides in a 69 position. Each woman's head was nestled on the inside of the other's lower thigh, and they proceeded to make their mouths acquainted with each other's wet pussies and hard clits. Both Don and Jimmy paused a moment to appreciate how hot the two women looked wrapped around each other. Don half-thought the two of them ought to work out who got which end of things, but he had a strong preference and Tascha's behind was closest to him then; so, he laid down on his side behind Tascha, and Jimmy crawled around to do the same with Liu.

Don pushed his hard cock down and between Tascha's legs. He deliberately pushed it between her slippery lips so that it ran over her clit and into Liu's waiting and eager mouth. Don reveled in the feeling of Tascha's wetness wrapped around his shaft and Liu's mouth sucking on his head. He rocked his pelvis a few times, sliding against Tascha and into Liu. He watched the back of Tascha's head as he knew she must be doing to Jimmy what Liu was doing to him. Don slipped his arm around Tascha to cup one of her breasts in his hand. He pulled back and then let the fat head of his cock slip back along Tascha's wet slit until it found the ready opening of her pussy. He slid into her in one long, slow motion, and felt Liu's tongue on the base of his cock and his balls as she licked up the mingled juices that were squeezed out of Tascha's pussy. Don pinched Tascha's nipple and began to fuck himself in and out of her. He took his time, enjoying the feeling of having Tascha wrapped so tightly around him. He kissed her shoulder and looked over her body as it lay in front of Liu's. He watched the two women moving together, against each other and against the men behind them. Then, Don remembered something Tascha had said to him the night when they had first tried the Manor's Disco.

"Jimmy," he called. "Let's switch!"

Jimmy, who was apparently a man of few words, agreed by promptly withdrawing from Liu and crawling around to get behind Tascha. Don, who had taken the time to kiss Tascha's shoulder again, was a bit slower in getting behind Liu. This time, he didn't tease either himself or Liu, but went ahead and pushed his fat cock into her. With his mouth on her shoulder and his hand on her belly, Don fucked his cock in and out of her with ardent determination. He knew he would be coming soon. The women seemed to sense this as well, and Don could tell, from the feelings at the base of his cock and the way Liu's head was moving, that they were each focusing on the other's clit.

Don wanted to finish inside Tascha, though, so he called, "Switch."

He smiled when he heard Tascha moan in frustration as she heard this and Jimmy pulled out of her. Of course, as before, the two women didn't stop going down on each other while the men exchanged places. Then, as they were lying down behind the women again, Don said, "Take her ass, Jimmy."

This elicited happy sounds from both women. Don didn't hesitate to push his cockhead up against Tascha's puckered asshole, which let him slip into that tight embrace without much resistance. He remembered the first time he had fucked Tascha's ass, there in the big bed room after the Player's game. He had moved slowly, gently, and Tascha had been nervous but willing. Now he pushed into her easily, though if anything her ass gripped him more tightly in an embrace just as hot. Tascha pushed back on him, eager to have him fuck her and fill her bowels with his cum. Don proceeded to fuck in and out of Tascha's backside hard, fast and deep. Jimmy followed Don's lead and he could hear the women grunting and moaning, and then they were both shaking and whimpering between the men as they came long, loud and hard.

Don was close but not quite there. He knew what he wanted to do. "Pull out, Jimmy," Don said. "Girls, get up on your knees."

As before, Jimmy complied quickly. The girls were a bit slower and more disoriented, but Tascha caught on quickly. When Don pushed his slippery cock in her direction, she promptly caught hold of it, pulled it to her mouth, and sank down on it. Tascha took him all the way in on the first attempt. She swallowed once around him and then backed off, only to commence sucking on him enthusiastically. Don glanced over to see pretty Liu doing much the same with Jimmy's long cock, and then back down to see Tascha sucking him off like a truly wanton slut. Finally, Don let himself go. He pushed Tascha back off his cock, took the shaft in his hand, and came! He shuddered all over his body as a huge gout of white cum erupted from him only to splatter all over Tascha's face. Don groaned and another heavy spurt shot out of his cock to hit Tascha on the chin, neck and chest. Tascha was laughing and grinning up at him.