Lost in Eros 3: The Return 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's showing a girl a good time," she smiled.

Looking over at Jimmy and Liu, they saw that the pretty Chinese woman was in the same state as Tascha. Jimmy had followed Don's lead to the end, coming all over Liu's face rather than in her mouth. Tascha, who had already started scooping Don's cum into her mouth, leaned over to give Liu a long cum-covered kiss.

"Now that's fucking hot!" he breathed.

Hearing this reaction the two women continued to make out and then proceeded to lick each other clean. Before they could finish, though, Amy, Shelonda and Nicole turned up and began to help. Victor came over while the women were gradually bringing themselves to a fevered pitch as their mouths made their way lower. Don, Jimmy and Victor watched as the five women managed to have what seemed to be one huge nearly simultaneous orgasm.

As the men sat by idly stroking their re-hardened cocks and the pile of sexy women recuperated on the edge of the seven-year orgy, Don said, "So, how does some water, a nice shower, and a trip to that dark room sound?"

Both Jimmy and Liu were familiar with the Temple and offered to accompany the group. They actually went to the showers first and then to the banquet hall for a drink and a small snack, even by Erosian standards. Along the way Tascha and Don compared notes. He acknowledged that his most complicated grouping involved five people, while Tascha had been involved in a grouping that consisted of at least nine, including herself, which featured at least five people doing things to her at a time at one point. ("I had a guy each in my pussy and ass, one of whom had Sanja sitting on his face, a guy in my mouth, and two girls playing with my tits.") This made Tascha the winner of the retroactive orgy competition. Of course, Amy objected to no one's informing her that there was a competition. Don and Tascha were amused by how forward the Temple guests were in the orgy room. As Amy pointed out, "If you aren't ready to play with just about everyone, you probably shouldn't be in that room."

When they were all feeling rested and rejuvenated, Liu and Jimmy led them up to the fifth floor and the dark room. They were met by a black-tunic wearing hostess -- an attractive woman with honey gold hair -- who led them into the ante-chamber. "Since this is the first time for most of you," the hostess said, "I will go over the rules. As you'll notice, the lighting in here is slowly fading. We'll stay here until your eyes have time to adjust to the diminished level of illumination. The dark room is even darker, but it is not pitch black. The whole room is actually white, so once your eyes have adjusted you should be able to see where there is a body and where there isn't. Beyond that, though, you will have a very hard time seeing anything. When you enter the room, we ask that you first move along the outside of the room -- which has a tile floor -- until your eyes have adjusted. The rest of the room is covered in soft, padded carpeting. Please confine your play to the carpeted area and use the tiled area to move to the exit. After your initial entrance, do not occupy or block the tiled area. Please move cautiously and slowly in the dark room. While you're on the carpeted area, please move around on your hands and knees. There are no steps and no furniture in the room; the only obstacles are other people. Please be careful and forgiving of the occasional accident. Does anyone have any questions?"

"Are we supposed to be quiet?" Don asked.

"No, sir," the hostess smiled. "You are encouraged to make all the noise you desire. You will notice, though, that people do tend to be a bit hushed."

"Say something if you leave, then," Don said to the others.

Then when they had become accustomed to the gray light, the hostess took Don by the hand and said, "Everyone please join hands in a chain. Good. Now I will lead you into the room and along the tiled area against the wall. When the last person is in and against the wall, that person -- ah, yes, Jimmy, hello -- Jimmy will release the hand of that young woman, who will release the hand of the next and so on until I feel this gentleman let go of mine. I will then leave the room and you will be on your own to enjoy yourselves."

A door opened then, and they followed the hostess into the darkness. Don found the lack of light extremely disorienting. He found himself not trusting the idea that there would continue to be floor in front of him, and then realized this was why the hostess led them into the room. If she was ahead of him, then, obviously, the way was clear and safe. On entering, they turned to the left. As they went, he occasionally felt a wall brushing against his left side. He could hear the sounds of murmuring, low moans and the occasional gasp. The air was thick with the smell of sex. When Tascha let go of his right hand he let go of the hostess's, and reached out to the left to touch the wall. He strained his eyes to make out anything in the darkness. Gradually he realized he could actually make out darker areas of darkness. The floor at his feet and the wall behind him were slightly lighter shades of dark gray. He could see Tascha next to him, and Shelonda's silhouette beyond. He inched closer to Tascha and whispered, "Weird, huh?"

"Yeah. Kind of scary," she admitted, but Don could tell there was excitement in her voice.

"You ready?"

He heard her take a deep breath and then said, "Let's do this!"

They took a couple of steps, felt the carpet under their feet and carefully got down on their hands and knees to move forward. Don could make out deeper shadows ahead, and he carefully crawled forward, not trusting his depth perception in these circumstances. He looked to his right and saw Tascha's shape doing the same, and beyond her Shelonda. He wondered how many first timers wound up with serious bruises or even black eyes in here. Don found himself feeling like he was creeping up on someone to surprise them, and had to remind himself that whoever was ahead of him was expecting the occasional intruder.

The first person Don came into contact with was obviously a man, as indicated by the thick, hairy thigh Don's hand found. Slowly, leading with his palm rather than his fingertips to avoid catching anyone in the eye, Don also found the woman who was sitting on the man. He touched her calf first, and gradually worked his way up to her thigh and her butt as they flexed while she rode up and down on the man beneath her. Don's first instinct was to move on, but decided the spirit of the room required a more assertively interactive approach. So, he knelt next to the man and woman in the darkness and began moving his hands over the woman's body. She was facing to his left, so it was Don's right hand that explored her remarkable ass, firmly muscled and yet well-padded. His left hand reached around the top of her thighs and moved over the surface of her belly, enjoying the feeling of her silky skin covered in a thin layer of perspiration. His right hand moved up along the line of her back as she leaned forward over her partner. She was supporting herself with her hands on the man's chest or shoulders, so Don's left hand next came to her breasts, which were full but not too big. He paused there, caressing and squeezing the left one, pinching her nipple a little, which drew an appreciative whimper in the dark. Continuing up her back, Don discovered that she had a long neck and short curly hair. He leaned in and kissed her shoulder, planning to move on into or around the room, but a soft hand reached around to find his left cheek. Then the woman was turning. Moving slowly, Don and the woman riding the man in the darkness met with a kiss. He could feel the back of her head in his hand, the wonderful pressure of her lips on his, and then her tongue as she teased his lips and teeth. He could feel her breath and hand on his cheek, and he could see the dark shape of her in front of his face. He could hear her sigh as he twisted her nipple with his fingers a bit. That was it. Don could not see the color of her hair or her eyes. He had no idea what her face looked like or anything at all of the man who she was riding. He had no real idea of what was going on in the rest of the room. He knew his companions, including Tascha, out there somewhere in the dark exploring as he was, but he didn't know where they were or what they might be doing, or having done to them. Don couldn't decide if this was extremely arousing, somewhat terrifying, or merely very disorienting, but he knew he was excited; his heart was pounding and his cock was very hard.

The woman's hand moved away -- Don presumed to go back to holding herself up on the man -- and then she broke their kiss. Don felt her head turning away. He would have moved on then, but he felt the man's hand then on his thigh and then taking firm hold of his cock.Well, I should have been expecting something like this, Don thought. Not wanting to be rude, Don stayed kneeling there as the stranger fucking up into the other stranger pulled and stroked at Don's cock. Don continued to play with the woman's nipple, and ran his hand slowly back down her spine, until he came to her ass, which he caressed and squeezed thoroughly. He heard the woman begin to moan and grunt a little as she worked herself on the man's cock with more enthusiasm. As she neared her orgasm, Don moved his fingers around and worked his way between her cheeks, much as he had Don to Tascha earlier. Finding the woman every bit as slippery as Tascha had been, Don pushed his index finger slowly up inside her ass. She gasped in the darkness, and said, in a surprisingly soft voice, "God yes! Finger my ass!"

Don considered doing more than that to her ass, but then she was coming. Her moaning seemed very loud in the hushed dark room, though Don had heard other people making similar sounds while he was there. Don held on to her as she shook, his finger up her clenching ass, and his hand squeezing her tit. Before she was done climaxing, Don felt her hand on his leg and then in his lap. Finding his cock, she joined the man beneath her in squeezing and pulling on Don. In another moment, the woman was moving around and Don had to quickly take his finger out of her bum. The man also moved, releasing Don's cock and scooting out from under the woman. Don tried to figure out what was going on but was completely lost. Until, that is, he felt her mouth on the head of his cock.

She held his shaft tightly and her mouth began to suck hungrily at his head while she began to move up and down on him. Don ran his hands through her curly hair and then over her bare shoulders and upper back; he could tell that she was kneeling directly in front of him. Don sat up a bit higher on his knees, letting the mysterious woman have easier access to his cock. He held on to her head as he gently rocked himself in and out of her talented mouth. Don thought he could make out the silhouette of the man moving around to kneel behind the woman, but it might have been anyone. He was sure though that she shifted her position, raising her behind higher, and then that whoever was behind her was fucking her slowly and steadily.

Don was trying to let himself go and not think about how he was all but blind, when he felt someone's soft hands on his butt and then moving up his body. A very feminine body slipped up against him in the dark. Don could tell that she was tall, with large breasts that she pressed against his back as she wrapped her arms around him. Don reached up and felt her forearm, finding it taut with muscles. The woman behind him lowered her mouth to the side of his neck as her hands explored down along his abs until they joined his other hand in the hair of the woman sucking on his cock. Pressing herself against his back, the new woman rocked with Don as if she were also having her cock sucked.

Don heard the woman behind him say in a low, throaty voice, "How does that feel to have her sucking you like that?"

"Amazing!" Don breathed.

"You can feel her tongue and her lips on you can't you?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to come in her mouth?"

"Yes."

"You're going to make her swallow your sweet cum, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

"Do it!" the woman said from behind Don. "Pump your hot cum down her throat! Fuck her mouth and come for her!"

"God yes!" Don sighed. He shoved forward and came hard and long. He shuddered as his cock shot what felt like several large gouts of cum into his mysterious curly-haired friend's mouth. She sucked and pulled on him eagerly as he came. Don sagged back against the woman with the low voice and the big tits as he trembled and reveled in the sensations given him by the mouth sucking every last drop of cum from him.

"Mmm," said the voice in his ear. "That was a good one, wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was!" Don grinned in the dark. Then as the woman in front of him released his cock, he felt the woman behind him kiss his ear and her hands reached around to take his wet, slippery cock in her hands, as if it were her own and she was going to jerk it off. "Oh, you're still hard. What are you going to do with this big dick now?"

Don twisted around a bit and said, "I was thinking of fucking you with it."

She chuckled, her breath on his face, "Oh you were, were you? I'm flattered, but I don't think so. Why don't we find someone else to fuck with it?"

Don frowned and said, "OK."

"Go off to your left," she said. "I'll follow."

Don got on his hands and knees and started to move slowly to the left, away from the general area where Tascha and the others had been earlier. He felt the woman at his back keeping her hand on his lower back as she followed him. The very next body part that Don came into contact with was an obviously feminine shoulder, soft under Don's hand. Drawing closer, Don could tell by her motions and the sounds she was making, as well as by her position and the vague shadows, that she was lying on her back being fucked. Don guessed that she had her butt up off the ground as the man screwing her supported her on his thighs, or something, because he wasn't leaning over her at all. Don cupped her full, soft breast in his hand and leaned over her face. He kissed this new woman in the dark, as his free hand found her hair laying in a mess around her head. The woman beneath him returned his kiss enthusiastically, and Don felt the motions through their kiss as the man between her legs abruptly began to shove into her more forcefully.

In a few moments, the woman broke their kiss to say, "You got here just in time."

Don smiled and said, "Happy to be of service, ma'am."

He heard her laugh and then felt her body shifting, followed closely by her hands on his body, searching for his cock. All the while, Don's shadow hovered nearby, her hand on his back. Her earlier partner apparently gone, the woman on her back and Don quickly got organized into a basic missionary position. He settled between her legs and pushed himself into her wet sex, feeling the thick cum left by the previous guy. Her legs hooked around his, and her arms slipped around his back. Don felt his shadow's hands move down to his ass, feeling him flex as he fucked into the woman beneath him and also pushing him into her a bit.

"That feels good," said the woman beneath him. "Fuck me just like that."

Then Don felt the heavy breasts of the woman behind him on his back, and heard her voice in his ear saying, "Yes, fuck her."

Beneath him, the woman he was screwing stiffened a bit, and he felt her hand reaching out behind him. She said, with what sounded like a smile, "Oh, you brought a friend."

"Yes," he said, "she's my shadow."

Both women laughed at that, while Don continued to move himself in and out of the pussy beneath him. After a while, they changed position, so that Don sat back on his haunches and the voluptuous woman he was fucking was riding him while leaning back on her arms and supported by Don's shadow. Both Don and the shadow played with the woman's full breasts, and the shadow now whispered in the woman's ear. Don heard her saying, "Is that cock fucking you good?" and "Are you going to come on him?" Soon the woman between them was coming hard and vocally, making the room echo with her enthusiasm.

As the threesome broke up, and Don's shadow disappeared into the darkness, Don decided that he'd had enough of the dark room. Although working without sight was certainly erotic, he was too visually oriented to appreciate it fully. He made his way to the tiled edge of the room and then gradually found his way to the door. As he and his companions had agreed earlier, he had to let them know he was leaving, though they would all be under no compulsion to leave until they were ready. He said, loudly enough to be heard all through the room, "Don is leaving."

He stepped out into intermediately lit room, blinking at the comparative brightness, and then, when his eyes had adjusted, out into a nice lounge with soft, but fairly normal lighting. He took a seat on a comfortable bench and relaxed against the wall. Don was a little surprised that he had been the first one to leave the dark room, particularly since he had found it so intriguing. He was more amused when, about five minutes later, Victor joined him in the lounge. The two men briefly compared notes, though, as before Victor was hardly loquacious. The next person of their party to come out was Shelonda. She was happily disoriented, and reported that she'd just done something new. Of course, Don and Victor were curious, but she said she would show them after she had a few moments to catch her breath.

By the time Amy and Nicole joined them in the lounge, Shelonda had regained her breath and was ready to demonstrate. Victor was on his knees and was holding Shelonda facing him but upside down. She was hanging against his strong front, sucking on his cock as he slowly raised and lowered her, all while he was going down on her upturned pussy and clit. This display went a long way to starting the little orgy that now broke out. Of course, after Shelonda had an intense inverted orgasm, Amy wanted a turn, and Victor was happy to oblige. Shelonda joined Nicole and Don on the bench to watch, but by the time Liu and then Jimmy came out of the dark room, the whole group was having sex.

And it wasn't long after that that Don found himself in the middle of another five way: Don was fucking Shelonda as she lay on her belly with her legs spread and her butt up in the air a bit; Amy lay on her back, her legs spread so Shelonda could lick her pussy; and Nicole was sitting on Amy's face while leaning over and sucking on Jimmy as he sat on the bench. Meanwhile, Victor was plowing pretty Liu from behind.

Only after he had moved over and let Liu suck him while Victor continued to fuck her, did Don come again, this time shooting his seed down Liu's throat. And only after that did Don realize that it had been quite a while since the last person had come out of the dark room and there was still no sign of Tascha. He decided he should go check on her, and would have, but as he was going to the door, it opened and Tascha sagged in the doorway. Her hair was matted with cum, and much of her skin was smeared with it. There was also a considerable amount running in a pearly mess down the insides of her legs. She had a very happy smile on her face.

As Don helped her to the bench, he said with a smile, "Wow, honey, did you do every man in there?"

"Every one I could get my hands on," she grinned, "and most of the women, too."

They all decided it was time to return to the showers and then to find a room for the night -- for actual sleeping. As Don carried Tascha in his arms to the showers, she said, "I seem to really like the anonymity."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, remember the night in the Disco? In the smoke pit I felt like no one could see what I was doing, and I remember thinking no one knows who I am here. For some reason that makes me so hot!"