Lost in Eros 3: The Return 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know who you are," he smiled.

"You're special," she said and pulled his face down to hers to give him a cummy kiss.

Of course, even though they'd had a busy day of sex, they didn't get right to sleep. When they did, though, Don slept very soundly, nestled between Shelonda and his new lover, Liu.

After yet another trip to the showers and over breakfast, they discussed what to do next. They told Liu and Jimmy the abbreviated story of how they were trying to get up the mountain to the tower and how the gate wouldn't let them leave the resort until they really enjoyed themselves. Although they all admitted that they had thoroughly enjoyed themselves there in the Temple of Venus & Aphrodite, they suspected that the gate would not think they'd given the resort enough of a chance to impress them. It was Nicole who set the gears in motion for the day when she asked Liu, "What's that Clockwork Club like?"

"Well, there are fun games and sexbots..." Liu began.

"Wait," Tascha said cut in. "Did you just say 'sexbots'?"

So, if only to satisfy Tascha, Nicole and Don's curiosity, they agreed to try the Clockwork Club next. They gathered their belongings from the Temple locker room, Jimmy, who preferred to spend the day by the pool, walked them most of the way, and the remaining seven headed over to their next stop.

The Clockwork Club was less imposing than the Temple, and had a much more complicated motif. Don thought the general structure looked as if someone had begun with a rather large, staid Victorian or Edwardian building, and then tried to make it some sort of steam punk. Strange weather-vane-ish instruments protruded at odd places, and there were quite a few smoke stacks poking up out of the roof all of which seemed to be producing steady quantities of steam and various colored smokes. There were many windows, all of them a deep emerald green.

Stepping through the fancy, over-large wooden doors, they found themselves in what was at first glance an ordinary casino. There were flashing lights, row upon row of old-fashioned-looking slot machines with people cranking their levers, occasional ringing bells proclaiming winners, the happy sound of tokens spilling into waiting trays, and gleeful exclamations of delight. Of course, the people were all naked and seemed to be deriving some of their delight from sexual contact with their machines. And, then there was also the bulky gold robot trundling up to them; that was different.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen!" said the robot. "Welcome to the Clockwork Club!" The machine had a box-like head with a pair of "eyes" and a mesh-covered speaker mouth. It had two arms with crude hands at the ends, but no legs, only what seemed to be wheels at its base. Don was particularly amused by the top hat that was perched over its green-lensed camera eyes. "I'm George. Is this your first visit to our Club?"

"Not mine, George," Liu said with a smile and a wave for the robot.

"The rest of us are new," Don answered.

"I hope you enjoy our fine establishment. As a welcoming gift, please accept these complimentary tokens to get you started in our casino." There was a whirring sound, then the unmistakable sound of tokens cascading into a metal bucket, and a door opened in George's front. When a silvery bucket slid out, Don had to move quickly to keep it from spilling out on the floor. "If you would like more buckets, you may get those at the guest service desk over there." One of George's arms pointed in the general direction of a large wooden counter behind which were several other robots. "Most of our guests prefer to enjoy the Club without their clothing. We have convenient lockers available for your use, at a low, low cost of one token each. Would you like me to show you to the locker room?"

"I can do that, George," Liu offered.

"Thank you, sir or madam," George said cheerfully. "Would you like to purchase a tour of the Club for the low, low cost..."

"I'll do that too, George," Liu said.

"Thank you, sir or madam. If there is anything else you need please do not hesitate to ask myself or one of our many other servicebots. Have a great time everyone!" And, George promptly backed away from them.

Although he was eager to explore this weird casino, Don knew this group, so he suggested, "Maybe we should visit that locker room first."

Once they were all once again happily naked, Liu led the way back out to the main room. She pointed out that "The slot machines are divided into men's and women's." She led them over to one for a woman and showed them the saddle that sat in front of the machine. There was a thick dildo jutting up from the middle of the saddle. Liu explained, "Some of them don't have dildos, some have ones for asses, and some have both regular and ass dildos. You sit on them like this, put in a token, pull the lever down, and if the right combination of symbols comes up ... oh!"

The strange symbols that clicked into place in the machine's display must have been a winning combination, because Liu trembled all over as the saddle and/or dildo did something obviously pleasurable to her. After a moment, she said, "Um, most of the time that doesn't happen; sometimes you just get a little tease, and sometimes you get much more. Oh, and sometimes you win a bunch of tokens, and there's the grand prize which is AMAZING and you get a lot of tokens too."

Nicole said, "I think we're going to need our own buckets."

As they went back to the customer service counter to get six more buckets and then divide up the tokens evenly, except for Liu who got one less, Don asked, "What are the tokens good for, besides more turns at the machines?"

"Oh, well, you can trade them in for sessions with the sexbots," she smiled.

"And those are good?" Tascha asked.

"Not everyone likes them, but I think they're a lot of fun. You know how sometimes they'll say 'he fucks like a machine'? Well, I've never met a man who can fuck like these machines."

"Hmm," Tascha mused, to Don's great amusement.

"If you win really big, there's the orgasmatron, for women, and a special sexbot for the men," Liu went on. "I've never seen her, but they say she's incredible. There are other things to do here, too. Some people play games to exchange tokens between each other, and there are some rooms where people can use some of the Club's toys to play with each other."

Don was more interested in the odd economics of this casino than actually using the machines to get off, but he cheerfully watched as everyone else moved to give the slot machines a try. At this point Don wasn't surprised to see that Tascha stopped by an automated lube dispenser and then selected a slot machine with a combination vaginal and anal set of dildos. He was too distracted watching Tascha, though, to see what the other girls selected. As it so happened, it was Tascha who had the first payout. On her fifth attempt, she got a small prize of eighteen tokens. Shortly after this, Amy won what seemed to be about ten seconds of stimulation that made her shriek in surprise and then carry on depositing tokens and pulling the handle with more determination. Then from the other side of the aisle, Victor said, "Oh wow! That's nice!"

Don looked to see that the big man seemed to have found a machine with a sleeve for his cock, a cup for his balls, and a small dildo for up his butt. Apparently these mechanisms were able to give Victor the equivalent of what Amy's machine had done for her, because he continued to play with similar enthusiasm.

Seeing that everyone, including the self-appointed tour guide Liu, was quite content to stay there and enjoy the slot machines for a while, Don decided to do a bit of exploring on his own. Taking his bucket and tokens, he moved off, down long aisles of flashing, vibrating machines and past many eager "gamblers". He paused to watch a lithe naked girl gasping and grinding as she won a minor jackpot, but then moved on. Toward the back of the main room on the ground floor Don came upon an area dominated by three large roulette tables. He expected to find everyone plugged into devices around the tables, but it seemed that everyone was actually just playing roulette. Well, there was at least one woman playing as she leaned forward over the edge of the table and a strapping young man screwed her from behind. For the most part, though, these tables just seemed to be a way for players to try to increase their number of tokens.

At the very rear of the large room, there was a large, upright "wheel of fortune" device. Don stood by for several moments, trying to work out what was going on for himself. After depositing several tokens in a slot near a bright orange gate, which opened when the appropriate amount had been deposited, each player stepped up to the wheel and gave it an energetic spin. Naturally, there was a variety of spin results: several different token prize amounts, delivered with flashing lights and alarms via a chute to the side of the wheel; a couple of "spin again"s; a few flat out losers; some wedges that Don couldn't make out, and didn't see demonstrated; and one result he thought was particularly interesting. If a player got that result he or she received only a colored ticket and proceeded off to a little lounge area off to the side. If anyone else was there with a matching-color ticket, the two people commenced playing together. If not, the ticket bearer was apparently obliged to wait there until someone turned up with the right ticket. Don wondered if anyone wound up spending hours just sitting there.

Don decided to give the wheel a spin. He found that he had to deposit five tokens, which he did. The orange gate swung up and Don stepped up to the wheel. Setting his little silver bucket on a conveniently placed pedestal, he took a firm hold of two of the little handles and gave the wheel a mighty spin. It seemed to take a very long time to begin to slow down, and Don noticed that he was caught up in the excitement of the game. The wheel came to a stop on a wedge that was simply yellow, and a yellow ticket promptly popped out of the little slot next to the prize-token chute.

As he took his ticket, Don thought this was a very clever device. Although he had not won anything -- was, in fact, five tokens down -- Don still felt like he'd won something and was still actively involved in the game, all for the price of a paper-ticket, if such things had a price here.

Picking up his bucket and turning to the lounge/play area, he saw that another person was already there with a yellow ticket -- a rather young looking, thin East Asian guy with long hair. Don wasn't particularly interested in playing with this young man, and he sensed a bit of reluctance on the other side of the handshake they shared. "I'm Don," he smiled calmly.

"Steve," was the apparently nervous reply.

"Steve?" Don repeated, a bit surprised at the very non-Asian name, but got nothing but a blank nod from Steve.

"Are we allowed to wait until a woman wins a yellow ticket?" Don asked with a smile.

"Oh," Steve grinned, "I suppose we could. Good idea."

Don chuckled to himself, and looked around the lounge. There was an attractive woman holding a red ticket sitting nearby, watching the wheel spinners, and a male-female couple who had matched blue tickets a bit before Don had gotten his ticket. The man was lying back along a couch, while the woman knelt in front of him and gave him what looked like a quite satisfactory blowjob from where Don was sitting.

The next person to join them was a woman, but she scored a blue ticket, and promptly took a seat next to the woman who had the red one. Don thought he and Steve ought to suggest ditching this game to the two un-partnered women, but realized this was hardly in the spirit of the Clockwork Club. They didn't have to wait long, though, before someone else won a ticket. This time it was a woman with a red ticket who obviously had no compunction about a bit of same-sex play. Soon the two women were engaged in an enthusiastic 69 within arm's reach of Steve, who was extremely distracted, and visibly excited, by watching them. The first couple -- with the blue tickets -- had finished and wandered off to the rest of the casino, before another player joined them: a very pretty young woman with another red ticket. Finally, after a string of out-right loser spins on the wheel, a cute little woman with long, straight, brown hair, small breasts and long legs won herself a yellow ticket.

She grinned as she saw that there were two men waiting for her in the lounge area. She stuck out her hand and said, "Hi, I'm Emily! Were you boys waiting for little ol' me?"

"We certainly were," Don smiled back, and Steve nodded enthusiastically.

"Well, that was sweet of you," Emily continued to grin. "Let's go back over here and see how I can thank you for waiting so patiently."

Before they could make it to the couch, though, Emily stopped them, dropped to her knees and was soon taking turns sucking on first Steve and then Don. As she went down on them, she looked up at them with her cheerful brown eyes, which Don thought was the sexiest thing he'd seen all day. Soon lovely Emily was on her hands and knees between Don and Steve, sucking the former and fucking the latter. Steve, who had been getting riled up for a while, didn't take too long to come, shoving forward into Emily and groaning loudly. As soon as he was done, he smiled at Don and headed back into the casino.

Kids, Don thought to himself as he coaxed Emily up and over to the couch. She pushed him down on his back, and immediately climbed up over him, planting her feet on the firm couch by his hips. He smiled back up at her as she lowered herself down onto his straining cock. As Don felt her tight, wet embrace taking hold of his shaft, Emily leaned forward to rest her hands on his shoulders. Don reached under to support her butt in his hands as she began to ride up and down. Her hair was hanging down around her face and she never stopped looking him in the eye or smiling as she fucked him.

"Damn, that feels so good," Emily said. "You're going so deep!" They continued on in this position for quite a while, but as she began to get tired, Don suggested they change things up a bit. She lay on top of him as he twisted around and then sat up with her still mounted on him. Then, holding her up on him, Don stood up. Emily put her feet down on the couch behind Don and held onto his shoulders. He bent his knees, pistoning his cock up into her as she flexed herself in front of him. This position was easy to maintain, provided lots of clitoral stimulus, and put them face to face. Soon he was watching her cheerful face scrunching up as she gasped and shuddered with an intense orgasm. Before she was done, she leaned in and kissed him -- hard and long! This was the final straw for Don and he felt himself boiling over up inside her, filling her with his hot cum.

Emily thanked him for their mutual "winnings", as she laughingly called it, kissed him again, and headed off into the casino. Watching her petite frame walk away, Don decided it was time to head back and check up on the rest of the group. He was unsurprised to see that everyone was still there. Both Tascha and Liu noticed Don's return and gave him brief waves from their adjoining machines.

Although he'd been gone for almost an hour, Don was back in time to see the first really big win. Naturally enough, the first one to win more than a brief titillation or a small pot of tokens was Tascha. As soon as the last symbol clicked into place, she said, "Ha! I won!" Then she stopped and her mouth just gaped open for a moment. "Oh my God!" she gasped. "That's ... oh fuck! Oh fuck!!"

Don watched as she held on to the front of her machine and shook as the saddle and both the dildos did a combination of vibrating, pulsing and thrusting things that transported Tascha into a shaking trembling orgasm like nothing he'd ever seen. She cried out inarticulately as the machine carried her into another orgasm and then another.

As she came down, she leaned forward on the machine and breathed, "Oh wow."

Liu came over with a broad grin and said, "That's what the sexbots do for you, only more."

"More would kill me," Tascha said weakly. Then, after a moment, she looked up at Don and said, "I want to try one!"

Don laughed and said, "OK. How many tokens do we need?"

"One thousand," Liu answered quickly.

"And how many do we get with a jackpot on one of these machines?" Don asked as he crossed the aisle to an unoccupied unit.

"It varies, but you hardly ever win a jackpot."

Don deposited a token, but did not mount the machine's saddle. As he pulled the handle down, Don looked over his shoulder to Liu and Tascha and said, "You mean 'hardly anyone ever wins a jackpot', not thatI hardly ever do."

Don held his bucket under the prize bin expectantly, even before the second symbol clicked into place. Sure enough, Don hit the jackpot. Flashing lights, a siren and a truly deafening barrage of ringing bells accompanied a flood of tokens pouring into the bin, Don's bucket and onto the floor. The display on the front of the machine indicated that he had just won 750 tokens.

"That's amazing!" Liu gaped from over his shoulder. She had abandoned her own machine. "You just played one token."

"I'm just lucky, I guess," Don shrugged. He knew however that he had merely applied his technique of focused expectation that he had used so successfully here in Eros, in finding the Manor's exit and in fighting the Sisterhood. He expected to get a jackpot, so he got a jackpot.

He passed his now heavy bucket of tokens to Tascha, who had joined him and Liu. Don took Tascha's bucket, dumped her pile into the nearly full bucket of his that she was holding and moved to another machine. In a few moments, there was another blaring claxon, another barrage of bright, flashing lights, and another cascade of tokens.

"How do you do that?" Liu asked amazed.

"Magic," Don smiled smugly at her. "You promised to give us a tour of the club, Liu. Can you do that and show us to the sexbots?"

"Sure," the pretty young woman said. "Anyone else want to come along?"

"I want to get one of those jackpots!" Amy said.

Victor, Shelonda and Nicole all seemed to agree with Amy. So, Liu led just Tascha and Don off toward the back of the main room, where she showed them the roulette tables and the "Wheel of Chance."

"It's fun," Don assured Tascha, briefly telling her what he'd been doing while she played the slots.

"We should come back and give it a spin," Tascha smiled, "if I survive the sexbot, that is."

Liu led them up a circular staircase to the second floor, where they passed a number of small rooms which she said were, "Remote play rooms." As they went down the long corridor lined with doors, Liu explained: "You go into a room and get into the chair, and then you wait. On the third floor, someone deposits some tokens and they get to control a dildo, or two, or an artificial pussy that moves into you, or on you, Don. They get to watch you on a screen, but you don't get to see them. You can talk to each other, though. Oh, and the room you get when you go upstairs is random, so you never know who you're going to be playing with."

"That sounds very interesting," Tascha mused.

"Another thing to try out, eh?" Don winked at her.

Following Liu's delectable backside up two more flights of stairs, they came to the fourth floor, where they were greeted by a robot that looked just like George downstairs, except that it was silver and had no top hat. This one addressed them with a woman's voice and said, "Welcome, sir or madam. My name is Dolores and I am your hostess here in the sexbot rooms. Please deposit your ... one thousand ... tokens in the bin to my left."