Lost in Eros 3: The Return 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I rode him there like that, on top ... on top of him, his cock fucking in and out of ... in and out of me ... until I started to come and come. Damn," she breathed, feeling her orgasm approaching quickly. "Then, he rolled us over and ... he pulled out and came all over... Oh, fuck!" Then she was unable to speak, as her teeth clenched and her body tensed, pushing her back against her chair as her leg pushed off against the desk. She came in a long rolling wave of ecstatic thunder pounding in her veins. She shoved her fingers deep up inside herself and kept stroking her clit until she could take no more and then collapsed back on the chair with a heavy sigh and a happy grin.

After a moment to catch her breath, she said, "Then he carried me into the bathroom where he and a lovely young man bathed me before tucking me into bed."

"That was all one day?" Esteban asked, apparently not too distracted by Tascha's display to continue working.

"Not even a whole day," Tascha smiled. She didn't make any move to cover herself, but continued to idly toy with herself as she narrated the events of the following day. By the time she got to the story of the disco, she had shrugged herself out of her robe, and was casually caressing her naked body, flaunting it in front of Esteban, who certainly made no sign of objection. She was describing the atmosphere in the dancing pit of the disco, when she decided that enough was enough. It didn't help her patience that she had long since been aware of sex noises coming from other rooms nearby. She asked abruptly, "Don't you ever take a break?"

Esteban smiled broadly and said, "Only when the interviewee requests one."

"Oh, well, I'm requesting one!" she laughed. "Come over here."

In another moment, Esteban was standing in front of her with his robe held up and his cock in Tascha's mouth. Although she planned to make him cum right then and there, he pushed her back, and knelt down between her legs. He pressed his mouth to her pussy; the thick black hair of his mustache and goatee felt strange against her skin after so many partners without any facial or pubic hair. Esteban certainly knew what he was doing, and in only a minute or two she was gasping and moaning with another orgasm. He didn't waste much time, then, in rising up on his knees and inching forward to press the head of his cock between her lips. Still shivering from her orgasm, Tascha nodded her approval and reached out for his hips to pull him closer.

Without bothering to take off his robe Esteban pushed the full length of his hard cock up inside her, as he ran his warm hands over her body. When he cupped her breasts in his hands, Tascha moaned and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him tightly into her. He continued to squeeze and caress her tits as he began to move himself in and out of her pussy, all the while watching her face intently. Tascha lay back against the chair, arching her back and rocking herself on his cock, looking back up at him with half closed eyes. His robe fell between their bodies and contributed to the stimulation of her clit. She was having a series of little orgasms as they fucked, but when she felt his cock swelling inside her she felt another big, intense, body-racking one hit her. She was moaning and trembling as his cum flooded her pussy, and Esteban sagged over her in happy satisfaction.

Tascha smiled up at him impishly, and said, "Thank you very much. I think all jobs should feature that kind of a break."

Somehow, knowing that she could stop the proceedings at any point and have sex with her handsome scribe made it a bit easier for Tascha to get on with, and concentrate on the telling of, her story. She got through the orgy in the steam room, before straddling Esteban on his typing chair and riding him to another orgasm as he kissed, bit, licked and sucked at her nipples. After she described the ball, their exit from the Manor, and the intense rite with her being fucked senseless by the guardian of the portal, she finally got to him to take off his robe and then they enjoyed a nice little 69 on the floor. While this was going on, a pair of young women came in with sets of candles to light the now quite dark room, though Tascha was only barely aware of the intrusion. Most of the way through her story of the Sisterhood gangbang, Esteban took her hard and rough from behind, as she bent over the desk for him. She asked him to fuck her in the ass, while she brought herself off again and again playing with her clit. She finally moved to the couch to finish her narrative, and it was there, late at night, after she told about her time in Ladies Nite, that Tascha and Esteban finished their marathon with a long, lazy fucking in the missionary position.

He kissed her gently, looking down into her sleepy eyes, and asked, "Do you have anything you would like to add to your story?"

Tascha reached up to caress Esteban's cheek, then brushed an errant hair out of her eyes, and said, "It's really been amazing. I am still annoyed by being taken without my permission, and I miss Sarah and can't wait to see her again, but I'm actually very glad that I've had this experience." She paused, then laughed, and said, "It's been quite an adventure!"

Esteban kissed her again, slowly drew himself out of her, and said, "Thank you. This has easily been my favorite interview."

Tascha laughed happily. By the time she had gathered up her robe, a brown-robed young woman was in the doorway, offering to guide her to a bedroom for the night. Nicole was already there, asleep in the rather large bed that was made available to them. Don arrived just after Tascha found the bathroom adjoining the bedroom. She felt his hand on the small of her back, just as she was turning the tap to start a shower. She turned to him with a smile, and slipped her arms around his naked body. They held each other tightly and kissed passionately.

Tascha pulled Don with her into the shower. Their hands and mouths moved over each other's bodies almost automatically but with no shortage of interest. A few questions served to let them confirm that their experiences had been much the same, though Don had been interviewed by a middle-aged woman named Theresa, who had been every bit as accommodating as Esteban. At Don's urging, as his soapy fingers delved between her legs, she related the various things she and Esteban had done. Then, as her hands stroked his cock to what she thought must be painful stiffness, she asked him what he had done with Theresa. By the time he was finished telling her, Don had lifted Tascha up by the butt and lowered her down on his straining phallus. She wrapped her legs around his waist and threw her arms around his neck, both clinging to him and using her purchase to work her sex up and down on his shaft. As she felt herself coming yet again, she pulled his head to hers and kissed him hard and deep, shaking and trembling on him there as the water poured over their naked bodies.

Before she let go of him, she said, "Thank you for being here with me, Don."

Laughing, he said, "I didn't really have a choice."

"Shut up. You know what I mean. You've been wonderful through all of this, and I'll never forget that."

He kissed her again and said, "I know. I'm very glad we shared all of this, my love."

Tascha grinned at him, kissed him again, and said, "Now put me down, so we can get cleaned up again and get some sleep. I'm exhausted!"

12