Lost in Eros 3: The Return 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't wait for Shelonda's response, but instead padded off for the cabin's bathroom, where she quickly turned on the water and began adjusting the temperature. As she expected, Shelonda joined her in another moment, and the two cum-covered women stepped into the shower together. As the water splashed over them, and they took turns under the spray, they kissed playfully, hands moving over each other's wet bodies. Tascha grabbed a washcloth and a bar of soap, and began to wash Shelonda's beautiful brown skin. She deliberately refrained from getting too frisky, but still couldn't resist occasionally kissing Shelonda's lips, nipples, or various other delectable bits. Then, naturally enough, Shelonda returned the favor, carefully washing Tascha's body, while lingering over all the most sensitive parts. By the time they were both rinsed thoroughly, they were each quite riled up. As soon as they had given themselves a very quick toweling off, Tascha grabbed Shelonda by the hand and dragged her back to the outer cabin and the bed.

They were only a little surprised by the fact that there was a tall young man there, smiling at them as they emerged. He looked Mediterranean, with short, curly, black hair. Tascha waved at him and said, "Hi there. Can you give us a few more minutes?"

She didn't wait to see him nod before pulling Shelonda with her onto the bed. The two women rolled together, entwined in a tight embrace, as they kissed passionately, each one pushing a thigh up between the other's legs. Tascha felt Shelonda's full tits pressed against hers while she ground herself against the firm thigh rubbing her pussy and clit. Pushing Shelonda down on her back, Tascha rose up with a smile, and quickly twisted herself around, so that she was the top half of a 69.

Tascha spread her legs to lower herself down to Shelonda's mouth at the same time as she lowered her mouth to kiss Shelonda's sweet pussy. She felt Shelonda's talented lips and tongue moving on her as she ran her own tongue between Shelonda's outer labia. Pressing her mouth against Shelonda, Tascha slipped her tongue as far as she could into the other woman's pussy, tasting her delicious wetness. Shelonda wiggled underneath Tascha, and Tascha began to lick at the girl's hard little clit -- pulling and tugging on it steadily. Meanwhile, Shelonda was doing the same, while also holding onto Tascha's butt to keep her firmly down on Shelonda's mouth. Tascha inhaled the heady scent of Shelonda's sex and increased the tempo and pressure of her licking, intent on making Shelonda come first. She succeeded, but the trembling, moaning woman underneath her, who also reacted by sucking on Tascha's clit as she climaxed, pulled Tascha along into her own intense, body-racking orgasm.

When Tascha finally raised her head to look around the room, she was surprised to see that there were now three new men, in addition to the fellow who had been there earlier. There was a black guy and an East Asian who looked like he might be as young as eighteen or nineteen. Finally, there was another very young looking guy who seemed to be Arabic, or maybe Persian, and who also happened to be sporting a rather large cock. Tascha smiled at the men, rolled to the side, off Shelonda, and said, "We have company."

Shelonda managed to prop herself up on her elbows and smile at the men. With a twinkle in her eyes, Tascha asked, "Did you enjoy the show?"

There was a quick affirmative response from the audience, though clearly the black guy, who was almost certainly the oldest, was most comfortable. He had grinned and said, "Absolutely!" while the others had nodded and murmured.

"They must have, Tascha," Shelonda laughed. "Look how hard they are."

"I noticed," Tascha chuckled. "Well, boys, are you going to keep those hard-ons to yourselves?"

Unsurprisingly, the black guy led the way, taking the few steps and climbing up onto the bed, followed closely by the young man who had been waiting longest, and who Tascha now saw had a fairly long, thin cock standing out in front of him. These two had been closest to Tascha's side of the bed, so they came toward her, while the two younger guys moved toward Shelonda, who offered them a friendly smile.

Tascha found herself briefly wondering how so many guys had come into this room, but decided she didn't really care. She crawled on her hands and knees toward the side of the bed a bit, to make more room for Shelonda, and found a hard black cock almost in her face. Smiling up at the two men who were in front of her -- well, in front of her and a bit to her left -- Tascha proceeded to lean forward and wrap her hand around that dark cock as she brought the head of it to her lips. She figured the men had all been teased enough already, so she didn't hesitate to open her mouth to suck the dark purple head into her mouth. Playing her tongue over it for just a moment, Tascha leaned forward a bit more and let the flaring head slide deeper into her mouth and then down her throat a bit. She felt male hands moving over her back. One of them moved down to caress and squeeze her butt. Fingers slipped between her cheeks to stroke her wet pussy lips and then up to tease her asshole. She groaned her approval, and managed to catch hold of the long, thin cock to her left, squeezing and pulling on it. Tascha felt fingers pushing up into her cunt, and she moaned. Once those fingers were nice and slippery with her juices, they were withdrawn and then slowly pushed up into her butt. Tascha shuddered and pulled herself off the black cock she'd been sucking. She continued to pull and twist on that with her right hand as she began to suck on the long, thin cock in her left. She had little trouble taking this one down her throat even though it was the longest cock she'd had that night. While she was sucking his cock, the young man kept working his fingers in and out of her butt, while the black guy continued caressing the rest of her body.

After several minutes of Tascha going back and forth from one cock to the other, she looked up at the black fellow and said, "Lie down on your back." She then said to the other man, "You're going to fuck my ass, OK?"

His only response at the moment was vigorous nod of his head. Of course, the black guy had immediately managed to lie down along the side of the bed.

As Tascha moved around and straddled her willing partner, she glanced over to see that Shelonda was sprawled, half-twisted, on her half of the bed. The Asian kid was between her legs, going down on her enthusiastically, while Shelonda was making a good effort at sucking on the other boy's fat cock.

Then, Tascha was pushing the thick head of the black cock up into her pussy. She gave a happy whimper as she settled down on him, letting his cock fill her nicely. She worked herself up and down a few times, grinding herself against the man's rock hard abs, before nodding over her shoulder to the other fellow. She didn't have to wait long for him to get into position behind her, and then to feel the head of his cock pushing against and then into her tight ass. Tascha braced herself with her hands on the black man's chest as she felt that long, thin cock working its way deeper and deeper into her bowels. She smiled broadly and said, "Damn, this feels so good!"

Tascha began to rock her hips between the men, who were doing their part to fuck their cocks in and out of her willing body. The black guy had her waist in his big hands, and the guy fucking her ass was holding onto her shoulders, pulling her back on their hard pricks. She heard Shelonda moaning loudly with what must be another orgasm, and heard herself calling out, "Fuck me harder!"

The two men obliged with gusto, proceeding to shove into her almost violently. They had gotten into a good rhythm, and Tascha could feel her next orgasm coming on fast. As a result, she wasn't too aware of what was going on elsewhere on the bed, so she was a bit surprised when she opened her eyes to see another cock in front of her face. Looking up and around, she saw that Shelonda was on her back with the big-cock fellow between her legs, filling her with that beautiful piece of man-meat. The young Asian guy had come over to get in on Tascha's little group. As occupied as she was at the moment, Tascha couldn't do much more than smile up at him and then offer him her open mouth. He didn't hesitate, but inched forward on the bed, and pushed his very hard cock into her mouth. She closed her lips on his shaft and reveled in the sensations of being completely filled with cock. The Asian kid held her head in his hands, and Tascha relaxed her throat, letting him fuck her face steadily.

Tascha came long and hard then, her body clenching and shuddering in the center of those three men who were fucking her so intently. As she slowly came down, she began to have an idea, which gradually coalesced into a plan. She managed to indicate to the Asian kid that she needed to say something, and he promptly, and politely, drew back. Taking just a moment to catch her breath, Tascha quickly explained to them what she had in mind. Giving her shoulder a kiss, the man who had been fucking her ass gradually withdrew and stepped aside for the moment. His place was taken by the Asian kid, who didn't waste any time at all before pushing his raging hard on into her ass. After a few preliminary thrusts from each of the guys inside her, Tascha announced that she was ready for the third. The man with the long, thin cock got behind the Asian kid and bent his long shaft down until it was up against the black phallus in her pussy. The black guy pulled out almost all the way, and Tascha made every effort to relax, as the third cock pushed forward, entering her pussy with the black cock.

Tascha was dimly aware of the sound of Shelonda having a rather loud and long orgasm, but was lost in the unbelievable sensations of having both her ass and pussy stuffed so full. Three cocks were moving in and out of her, stretching her -- filling her! Then Tascha was coming again, in a shaking avalanche complete with a steady stream of "FuckFuckFuckFuckFuck..." All the while the men kept driving in and out of her steadily, and Tascha's orgasm seemed to roll on forever.

Except that it did eventually begin to fade, and Tascha could open her eyes again. She was happy, and a bit surprised, to see the fellow with the big cock who had been fucking Shelonda kneeling in front of her. She cast a glance over to the side to see that yet another guy had come into the cabin and had gotten Shelonda to roll over on her belly so that he could fuck her from behind. Turning her attention back to that beautiful, big cock in front of her, which was now all slippery with Shelonda's juices and pearly with cum, and only a bit deflated, Tascha smiled and opened her mouth invitingly.

It wasn't easy to accommodate that sexy monster, but the young man was surprisingly gentle, and Tascha gave it her best shot. She doubted that he would cum that way, but he quickly became fully hard again for her.

Tascha couldn't believe she had four cocks in her all at once! The very thought -- assisted by all the stimulation her body was getting, no doubt -- pushed her over the edge into yet another orgasm. This one was less intense, but it was still enough to prompt the cock inside her ass to swell and pump what felt like quite a lot of hot cum up into her. After a few more strokes, the Asian kid began to pull himself out of Tascha's butt and managed to extract himself from the tight little knot of bodies centered on Tascha. Since he'd had to pull out of her pussy to let the Asian leave, the fellow with the long, thin cock took his place, slipping easily into Tascha's ass in one motion. Once there, he fucked her with short, hard, fast motions, until he too filled her with his cum.

When her ass was once again free of cock -- but had sticky, white cum leaking out of it and down over the black guy's balls -- Tascha managed to suggest that the guy with the big cock fuck her ass with it. Of course, he was quite willing to oblige. Tascha came yet again as his big head pushed up into her ass, while the black guy patiently continued to slowly fuck in and out of her pussy. She just kept coming as the two men sawed in and out of her, until, finally, the black cock swelled inside her and flooded her pussy with sweet cum. He stayed there inside her as his de facto partner continued to fuck the hell out of Tascha's ass. When that thick cock got even thicker inside her, Tascha screamed a bit. She felt the welcome rush of his cum shooting up into her and then she was unconscious.

When she eventually opened her eyes again, she was on her back and looking up into Don's eyes. Don was brushing the hair out of her eyes and smiling down at her. He said, "It seems like you've had a good time, lover."

"Mmm!" she managed. Then she realized that Don was fucking her, slowly, steadily. Tascha smiled and said, "I've been very busy."

"I can tell," Don laughed.

Tascha knew that she must be quite a sight, and that there must be quite a mess on the bed and between her legs. She was vaguely aware that Shelonda was being fucked, or something, on the other side of the bed. Don was fucking her a bit harder, and she bit her lip.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

"A little," she smiled. "Do you care?"

"Not really, no."

"Good," she smiled. "Fuck me, Don." She pulled his head down so she could kiss him while his cock moved in and out of her sloppy, very well-used pussy, until it too swelled inside her, jerking as Don groaned and added his cum to the rest.

12