Lost in Eros 3: The Return 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, it's so big!" Tascha breathed into Sven's shoulder.

Sven just stood there at first, letting Tascha raise and lower herself, his hands supporting her butt but allowing her to set her own pace. It took more than a dozen gradual steps – during which she had several little orgasms – before Tascha could feel Sven's swollen glans hitting her cervix. She kissed his neck and chest fervently, and then breathed, "Please, Sven, fuck me."

With surprising gentleness, Sven held her close as he began to raise and lower her on him. His massive cock pistoned in and out of her, her clit getting pulled in a bit with each thrust up into her. Tascha's legs pushed and pulled at him, wrapped around his hips, and she clawed at his neck and shoulders, as she had orgasm after orgasm, riding up and down on Sven's big prick there in front of everyone, surrounded by sailors who she knew would all be fucking her well into the night, and watched by Don.

Carrying her as if she were weightless, Sven moved toward the center of the deck, until Tascha felt her back against the hard, but happily smooth, shaft of the main mast. Leaning back a bit against it, Tascha just relaxed and let Sven raise and lower her at will, using her body as a living sex toy. Somewhere on the deck, Shelonda had been pulled into the crowd of sailors and was probably being well and truly fucked. Up on the poop deck, she caught a glimpse of Don watching her, while Megan knelt in front of him, quite apparently giving him a blow job, and Sage idly looked from that show to the spectacle Sven and Tascha were making of themselves. Meanwhile, Sven was shoving up into her savagely. Tascha felt herself being battered between the hard body of the man fucking her and the unyielding wood of the mast at her back, all while her pussy and clit were being pulled wildly as the hard shaft of Sven's cock drove into her again and again.

Then, incredibly, Tascha felt Sven get even thicker inside her. For an instant she thought she couldn't take it, but then she was screaming out loudly as a violent orgasm shook her body and set her nervous system on fire. She was vaguely aware of the fact that her pussy and womb were being flooded by Sven's hot cum, but she just kept shaking and clenching on him as she came and came.

When she became aware of her situation again, she was clinging to Sven's big, muscular, and now sweaty, body with a happy grin on her face. He was holding her gently. She kissed his neck again and said, "Wow! Thank you."

The impassive Sven chuckled a little, kissed her hair lightly and said, with a thick Nordic accent, "You are quite welcome."

When he carefully raised her up off his slippery and only slightly deflated cock and set her down on the deck, Tascha was surprised to find that she was ready for more. Not worrying about the fact that there was a great stream of cummy juices down the insides of her legs, she looked around at the sailors who had been watching and said, "OK, who's next?"

Someone provided blankets and pillows which were laid out on the deck, and Tascha spent hours there, well past nightfall, in a blur of unending fucking and sucking. Most of the night Shelonda was nearby, and toward the end both Megan and Jasmine joined in the festivities. Tascha thought she must have had every crewman in her mouth, pussy or ass, and many of them in all three (sometimes in one session), before she was done. After a long time, she was bent over the railing at the side of the ship, looking out at the stars and the expanse of water as she was being taken roughly from behind. There was something about the view and the way her thighs were hitting the wood, not to mention the hard prick sliding in and out of her and the heavy balls slapping her clit, that made this seem like the perfect end to the night. When the man pumped his seed into her and withdrew, Tascha carefully made her way back to the cabin where she'd awakened that morning. Shelonda was already there, sound asleep. With a body sore from a very long day of nearly non-stop sex, Tascha managed to climb into her hammock.

She thought she would be asleep instantly, but Tascha found herself thinking about the fact that they would soon be going home to the real world. She wondered what Sarah would say or think if she could see her now, bruised from hard sex on and against hard surfaces and leaking cum from many men in various places. She wondered if she would ever be able to share any of this with her girlfriend.

The door to the cabin swung open quietly, and Tascha looked up to see Don smiling down at her. "Are you OK, love?" he whispered.

"Mm-hmm," she smiled and reached out to take his hand. "Did we do alright?"

He chuckled, "Oh yes. Everyone was quite impressed."

"Including your girlfriend?" she smirked.

"I thought you were my girlfriend," he said as he leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"Oh, you did, did you?" Tascha said with a yawn. "Get undressed."

"Haven't you had enough yet?" Don grinned as he began to strip.

"Hush," she murmured. "Just come sleep with me. 'Might be our last night for a while."

There was a bit of a struggle to get Don into the hammock with her without making enough noise or commotion to wake Shelonda, but soon she was nestled up against Don, his arms around her.

"That's better," she whispered. She smiled as she noticed that his cock was very hard. She thought about doing something about that, but then she was asleep.

The next morning, after bathing and eating, the three of them emerged from the cabin to be greeted by Captain Sage, her "officers" Megan and Jasmine, and Sven.

"Good mornin', Tascha and Shelonda," said the diminutive redhead, "I'm Captain Sage. I hope ye enjoyed your voyage."

"It was very nice," Tascha grinned. "Your crew is very polite and accommodating."

"Yar, I run a tight ship," Sage smiled. There definitely was something inherently interesting about this woman. Tascha could see why Don liked her.

"The Grotto is yonder," Sage gestured to the port side, and a rocky shore across a fairly small stretch of water.

"Where?" Don asked.

"The entrance be under water," Sage said. "We've got a boat ready to take ye closer, but you'll have to swim."

"OK," Tascha nodded as she started for the side of the ship where the rope ladder hung over the railing. She stopped when she heard Don talking.

"Shelonda, you should probably stay here," Don was saying. "They'll take you back to Rendezvous."

"No, I should come with you to make sure you get home safely," said Shelonda in a firm voice. Tascha could tell there was no arguing with Shelonda on this point and knew that Don would pick up on that too.

"Captain, can you wait here for Shelonda to return?"

"Aye, if she'll 'pay' for her return passage," the Captain smirked.

"Pay? Oh, you mean have sex on the way back?" Shelonda smiled. "Sure!"

"OK, then, you can come along, but you will have to come back," Don said firmly.

"I know," Shelonda nodded.

As they were arranging themselves in the boat, Tascha and Don shared a serious look, and she could tell that he was as concerned about Shelonda's welfare as she was. There was something else in his eyes, too, but she didn't have time to ask him about it, for only a few strong strokes of the oars carried them quite close to the rocks of the shoreline.

"Here ye be," Sage announced from the prow of the boat. "The entrance be less'n two fathoms down – there be a sorcerous green glow leadin' the way."

"What's a fathom?" Tascha asked.

Don shrugged, and they both looked to the captain, who frowned and reluctantly said, "A little less than two meters."

"Thank you," Tascha said with a smile, "for your help and hospitality."

"Yar," the captain nodded.

"It's been a pleasure, Captain," Don added.

Both Tascha and Don eyed the water suspiciously for a moment. It had occurred to Tascha that this might be some strange trap or the beginning of a new Erosian misadventure. The thought seemed to have occurred to Don as well. However, their doubts were made almost irrelevant when Shelonda abruptly dove straight into the water and disappeared into the depths.

"I guess that's that, then," Don laughed, a bit nervously.

Tascha went next, taking a deep breath and plunging into the water, which, as at the beach, was warmer than one would expect. She opened her eyes, expecting the sting of salt, but finding the water surprisingly clear and mild. The glowing green opening of the cave was quite easy to see below and before her and she swam with all her might in that direction. Reaching the opening, she noticed that the rocks were covered by a soft mossy vegetation which was responsible for the luminescence. Swimming forward, Tascha traversed a fairly short tunnel that gradually ascended until she was obliged to break the surface of the water. Breathing in deeply, Tascha was surprised to smell a lovely floral aroma. Looking around, she found herself at one end of a large pond inside a much larger cavern that looked like something straight out of the Arabian Nights. There were patches of glowing moss, many candles and what seemed to be magically glowing crystals in the walls. Colorful rugs and pillows were arranged all over the rocky interior of the cavern. There were several little waterfalls cascading down the walls, and a number of beautiful statues positioned around the chamber. Shelonda stood there in the pond, her deep brown skin gleaming as water ran down it. Tascha was struck by how beautiful the young woman was, and by the very strong desire to make love to her as soon as possible.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Shelonda said as she gaped at the cave.

Tascha started wading toward her friend as she said, "Yes, it certainly is."

When she got to her, Tascha wrapped her arms around her from behind and began to kiss her shoulder and neck. Shelonda sighed and leaned back against Tascha, and Tascha's hands moved up to cup Shelonda's full tits, pulling Shelonda tight to her. When Tascha's left hand slipped down to seek Shelonda's pussy, Shelonda's hand dropped down to encourage Tascha's. Tascha's teeth found Shelonda's earlobe and gave it a playful tug as her fingers began to stroke Shelonda's clit and labia.

They were almost oblivious to the sound of Don surfacing behind them, and Tascha only later realized that it had been at least a full minute between her arrival and Don's. Instead, Tascha just heard Don's quiet, "Whoa!" followed by some small splashing as he came up behind her. Then Don was against Tascha's back, his very hard cock pressed tightly against her behind and his hands moving over her body much as hers were moving over Shelonda's. It vaguely occurred to Tascha that swimming in a sea of XYZ was a very good way to get extremely horny.

It wasn't at all long before each of the women had been manually stimulated to the point of shuddering orgasm, and the tight little trio was slowly making their way to the nearest blanket and pillow set. No doubt they would have spent hours there enjoying a vigorous and passionateménage a trois, the art of which they had nearly perfected by this time, if they weren't interrupted by a discreet cough.

With an effort of will, Tascha looked up and around. She couldn't see anyone else in the cavern. Then she realized that all of the statues were now looking at them.

"The statues moved," Shelonda pointed out, without moving the hand that now had two fingers up inside Tascha's vagina.

"Yeah," Tascha breathed. She looked around a bit more carefully, but didn't move her own hands, one of which was on Shelonda's round ass while the other had a tight grip on Don's member. All of the statues were of naked humans, of more or less realistic height, size and shape, and they were all definitely turned to look at Tascha, Don and Shelonda.

"Um, hello?" Don tried. He had frozen with both of his hands cupping Tascha's breasts, though he had stopped pinching her nipples.

"Hello and welcome to the Grotto of Ishtar," said a male voice, deep and a bit rough.

Tascha looked more carefully at the nearest male statue and said, "Thank you. Was that you who just spoke?"

The statue actually smiled a little, and then said, "It was. Please make yourself comfortable, but we have to ask you some questions."

As the threesome slowly relaxed a little, taking their hands off each other's privates, for the moment, Don said, "Yes, OK. I'm pretty sure we have some questions of our own."

"Did you come here deliberately?" the statue asked.

"Yes, we did," Tascha nodded.

"Why have you come?"

"We want to return to our home, and we were told we could do that from here," Tascha answered.

"Are you quite sure that this is your desire?" asked another statue, this time a female with a higher pitched voice.

"Yes," Tascha said. "Well, two of us want to. Shelonda here will be going back."

"Actually..." Don said a bit quietly.

Tascha turned to Don, her confusion and concern plain on her face.

"I want to try to find one or more of those rings," Don explained quickly, obviously worried that he was hurting her. "I love it here, and it looks like there is a way to go back and forth. If that's possible I want to be able to do it. If everything we've been told is true, I can stay here and look for rings and then join you back home in a little bit, maybe a few hours – a couple of days, tops. If I can't find any of these rings, I can always find my way back here."

Tascha was having a hard time sorting out her feelings. On the one hand, she thought that what Don was saying made sense. On the other, she didn't want to be separated from Don now. They had come so far and through so much, and she hated the thought that something might happen to him here and he'd never make it home. She also noticed that there was a pang of jealousy – both for all the fun he'd be having and for Captain Sage, whom she suspected was one of the reasons Don had come to this decision. She didn't say any of these things, though.

Instead, she said, "I love you, Don."

Don smiled, "God, Tascha, I love you too. So much! I swear, one way or another, I'll come home. In no time you're going to get a call from me. You're going to have to start thinking about how you're going to explain some very awkward things to Sarah."

Tascha blinked back a tear, and said, "You promise?"

Don took her in his arms and kissed her. With a loving smile, he said, "I do." He said it with all the happy solemnity Tascha imagined he would at a marriage altar. Of course, his raging hard on was also pressing against her belly, which undercut the gravity of the situation a little.

"You better!" she laughed and pinched his butt.

"I'm going to miss you!" Shelonda suddenly interjected, just as she threw her arms around Tascha from behind.

The three of them held each other for a long moment, tears in their eyes as they kissed each other. After a bit, though, there was another stony cough.

They reluctantly broke up their little huddle and turned back to the statues. Tascha wiped her eyes, thought of Sarah, swallowed and said, "Yes, I want to go home."

"Very well," said the male statue, who Tascha was now noticing was rather nicely endowed. He slowly turned and raised his arm to indicate a statue of a buxom young woman, and said, "Please go with Selena who will prepare you."

Tascha gave Don's hand a squeeze and then stepped up and over to the lovely, marble white Selena who gave her a sweet little smile, bowed her head slightly, and then slowly turned to lead the way over to a natural tub in the cavern floor. The tub was full of steaming water. Selena made a slight gesture clearly intended to suggest that Tascha get into the tub.

Meanwhile, Tascha overheard Don asking, "Are you responsible for bringing us here?"

"No," said the male statue who had done most of the talking. "We are merely the custodians of the Grotto."

"Do you know whodid bring us here?"

The water was surprisingly hot, but Tascha lowered into it anyway.

"No," said the female statue.

Don asked something else, but Selena took that moment to push Tascha down into the tub so she was completely submerged. Tascha fought the urge to struggle and merely held her breath until she felt Selena raise her stony hand from the top of her head. She burst up out of the water and took a big gulp of air. She shot an irritated look at the statue and said, "You might try warning someone before you do that."

"Sorry," Selena managed between tight lips.

"She forgot that you need to breathe," said another, nearby female statue. "It's been a long time since anyone came here."

"It's alright," Tascha said as she threw her wet hair back out of her face.

Selena gestured that Tascha should follow her again, so Tascha climbed out of the steaming tub and padded along to the next tub, which was not steaming. Selena indicated that Tascha should get into this one as well.

"Yeah, OK, I get it," Tascha said. As soon as she slipped into the surprisingly cold water, she promptly submerged herself of her own accord, staying under until she had to resurface for air. When she came up, she saw that Selena was offering her a big white towel, which turned out to be quite warm and soft. After climbing out and beginning to dry off, Tascha noticed that she was feeling different.

For one thing, she was quite relaxed – drowsy even. She looked back to see that Shelonda had moved over to one of the male statues and was stroking its cock, which it turned out was capable of an impressive erection. Don was coming toward her, with his own impressive organ bobbing stiffly in front of him. Tascha noticed that she was considerably less horny than she had been before her two dunkings. She smiled a bit sadly. She was going to miss being in a state of near constant sexual stimulation.

When Don reached her, she took his hand and turned to see that Selena had led the way up a set of hewn rock steps that led to a passage cut into the back wall of the grotto. Tascha and Don followed the rock hard ass of the statue girl through the passage and into a small candle-lit chamber that was nearly filled with a king-sized bed. Selena gestured to the bed and seemed to offer Tascha another slight smile. The statue said, "If sure, sleep."

"But I just ... woke up," Tascha protested around a yawn.

Don squeezed her hand, and she turned to him, reaching up to caress the side of his face. He had been so constant and supportive of her throughout this whole bizarre adventure. Surely she should accompany him until he found at least one of those rings... Why shouldn't she have one herself! They could always come back here any time.

"Sarah's waiting for you," Don smiled, though he was rather obviously reluctant to see her go. "I'll follow you soon. By the time you have breakfast I'll probably be waking up and calling you."

"You better!" she smiled as she sat down on the very comfortable bed. She thought some of the candles must have gone out. With another yawn, she lay back on the pillow and stretched out her legs. She smiled as Don's hand briefly caressed her thigh and then her belly as he reached across to pull the light blanket over her. Tascha returned the tender kiss Don gave her, and then, as he was kissing her forehead, she murmured, "I really am surprisingly sleepy."

Tascha dreamed that she was floating over Eros. She saw the Maidenhead out on the sea and the riverboat paddling its way upstream to the Resort. She floated around the Resort a bit, passing through walls and watching people having sex. She saw herself, though she didn't really look like that, from above, getting fucked vigorously by the sexbot. Then she was peeping in on the Sisterhood, who for some reason were learning a complicated dance number choreographed by the Bull, who seemed to have learned to speak ... with a British accent. She moved through the halls of the Manor until she came to the ballroom, where she saw Don sitting on a kind of throne next to the Lady. He smiled at Tascha and said, "Where have you been?"