Lost in Germany Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to take my own teasing any longer, I skootch back down the bad and run the tip of my tongue up one side of her pussy and down the other, my arms snaking beneath and around her thighs, pressing her bent legs down against the mattress, spreading her wide before me. With my left hand I press, pinch and tease her erect little clit out from its hood and lean forward to flick my tongue over it. She screams out as I suck it between my lips and gently nibble it.

I can taste her excitement now, as I lick back down her moist lips, sucking each, in turn, into my mouth to suck and nibble. When I reach the bottom of her pussy, I slip my tongue as deep inside as it will go, savoring her musky, semi-sweet flavor, slowly tongue-fucking her to another mini-orgasm.

As the orgasm rolls thru her, I lick back up to her clit, slowly inserting first one, then two fingers into her tight wet snatch. Sucking her clit and thrusting and twisting my fingers, I can feel her building towards a much larger orgasm. Her hips begin thrusting off the bed of their own accord and her head is thrashing back and forth, red hair flying. As I feel her pussy clench on my fingers, I quickly shift them to her G-Spot and rub in tiny quick circles, accentuating her pleasure.

I continue to manipulate her clit and G-Spot as my free hand reaches up to pinch and twist one hard nipple. She is gasping for breath, unable to moan, barely able to whimper as wave after wave of pleasure wash over her. I keep busy licking and drinking up every drop of nectar she releases, each flick and touch of my tongue adding to her pleasure. Sensing she can take no more, I finally relent, sitting up and simply stroking her thighs as her legs fall limp to the mattress.

As Lena regains her breath and control, I climb off the bed and remove my sweats, leaving me as naked as my lady love. Her eyes immediately drop to my throbbing cock and take on a sparkle I haven't seen before. She licks her lips and beckons me to rejoin her on the bed. Not one to disappoint a beautiful woman, I do just that, climbing back between her splayed legs and leaning in to kiss her tenderly. This move brings my stiff, seven-inch cock, in contact with her dripping snatch, causing us both to moan into each other's mouths. She breaks the kiss, quietly asking me to fill her now. I merely continue to slowly thrust back and forth, teasing her some more by sliding the full length of my engorged prick along her glistening pussy.

Placing one hand beside her head, I reach up with my other and untie her wrists, massaging them lightly to restore feeling. Then I lean in and flick my tongue along her ear, whispering, "Guide me in baby, I want to feel your hand on me." Shifting up to my knees, I lay my steel hard rod along the folds of her pussy, as her hands reach for me. Taking my length in hand, she strokes it a few times, making me groan, then rocks her hips back and down, guiding the head of my prick to her entry hole.

With just the head in, we both rock our hips forward, slowly, until I am completely buried inside her clutching cunt. She throws her arms around my neck and pulls me tight for a long wet kiss as we both enjoy the fulfilling feeling of my cock stretching and filling her like never before. Once again breaking our kiss, Lena pants, "Now baby, fuck me now, I need it so bad after all your teasing. You feel so good filling me, but I want, no need, you to fuck me now, hard and fast. We'll have time later for a nice, long, slow love-making session."

Smiling down at her, I withdraw almost completely from her, until just the head remains within the tight confines of her cunt, and then slam it back in deep. Over and over, I withdraw all but the tip, only to ram it back in. With each stroke, her moans increase in intensity, matching the speed of my thrusts.

Soon, I have collapsed onto my knees and elbows, my face nestled in her neck, as I piston my cock in and out of her grasping cunt. Her arms wrap around me, fingernails digging into my back and her heels pressing against my ass, urging me deeper still. As we are both close, I rise back up to my knees, lift one of her legs to rest over my shoulder and slow down until I have regained a little sanity. Locking her gaze with mine, I begin increasing the pace again, both of us now moaning and groaning with passion.

Thrusting harder and deeper and faster as she urges me on, until she screams out and once again wraps her legs around my torso, pulling me tight. Immediately I feel her clenching pussy tightly enfold my cock, her juices soaking us both, as a powerful orgasm rips through her. She bites down on my shoulder to stifle her screams.

The tightness of her cunt triggers my own orgasm, and resting my forehead on hers, I thrust one final time, as deep as I can and unleash my cum in the depths of her vagina. We slowly rock together staring into each other's eyes as waves of pleasure and passion overcome us. As we regain our breath and come back down to reality, I slowly withdraw my shrinking prick, our combined juices running out and collecting on the sheets. Pulling into my arms, I kiss her deeply and then, climbing off the bed and picking her up, I carry her down the hall to the bed she had made for me, where we fall into a deep slumber, not waking until the next morning.

12