Lost in Peckerwood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,734 Followers

Billy gave Sharon's big tits one last squeeze, then he crouched down in front of her, hooking his fingertips into the waistband of her g-string. He licked his parched lips and then slowly peeled down the final piece of her clothing, his eyes going wide as her neatly trimmed pubic mouth came in to view. Billy swallowed as he pulled her g-string down over her perfect thighs, his gaze taking in the sight of the glistening lips of Sharon's vagina.

"Fuck me," he breathed, running his fingertips along the slit of Sharon's cunt and flicking her clit.

Meanwhile old Jethro was going to town in Emily's mouth. He was jamming his hard cock repeatedly into the dazed blonde's mouth, the room filling with squelching noises. Jethro had one hand back on her bare tits, groping at he fucked her mouth, his balls churning as he ravished the gloriously attractive young woman.

"Time to fuck!" grunted Jethro, letting go of Emily's head and yanked her to her feet.

The old man hurriedly fumbled at the front of Emily's jeans, unbuttoning the fly with shaking hands and then yanking down her jeans revealing a pair of lacy panties that matched her push-up bra.

The panties quickly followed Emily's jeans around her ankles and then she was shoved forward, bending over the edge of the table, her lovely bare ass jutting up towards where Jethro stood directly behind her, his hard cock held in one hand ready for insertion.

"On your hands and knees," Lester instructed Sharon back over on the other side of the room.

The blonde seemed to hesitate a moment as if she was doing something wrong, but then dropped down to the floor, waiting patiently on her hands and knees, ass up in the air.

Lester moved down behind Sharon, unzipping the front of his overalls and shrugging them off his shoulders. He reached inside the waistband of his y-front underwear and tugged out an erect penis.

He leant in against her, resting his palm on her ass and leaning quite a surprising amount of weight on the kneeling blonde. His other hand fumbled between them as he guided the tip of his erect against the entrance to Sharon's pussy.

"You about to get screwed city slicker," he told her, grinning wildly. With a grunt he grabbed her by the hips and jammed his cock into her pussy. Sharon moaned loudly at the penetration, her body shunting forward, her heavy breasts swinging beneath her.

Lester moaned and began to thrust his hips, driving his hard cock into the kneeling beauty, his hips slapping against her ass.

"What you waiting for boy?" Lester asked Billy, his breathing heavy as he slammed into Sharon's tight cunt. "You gonna fuck her mouth or not."

Billy didn't have to be told twice. He scrambled out of his jeans and quickly knelt down in front of Sharon's face. The blonde was groaning and moaning as Lester fucked her doggy style.

Billy pulled his hard cock out of his underpants, happy to finally free it. He reached out and grabbed Sharon by the jaw holding her mouth still as he pushed his cock between her lips.

"Mmphf!" Sharon moan was cut off as her mouth was suddenly stuffed with Billy's hard cock. The eighteen year old gave a grunt of pleasure as he pushed his cock deep into her mouth.

"Suck it bitch!" he growled, grabbing the top of her head with both hands and pulling her face harder into his groin, his cock sliding deep into her mouth.

Old Jethro was also preparing for penetration, only he had a completely different orifice in mind.

The seventy year old grabbed one of Emily's firm buttocks in each hand, pulling the lovely cheeks apart and exposing the puckered entrance to her asshole. He moved his hips forward, carefully guiding the tip of his old cock to her ass. With a slow moan of pleasure he pushed, stuffing the head of his cock up Emily's ass.

The blonde gave a cry of pain as his fat old cock went up her bottom. Emily had never done anal before, but she didn't do anything to stop Jethro as he started to bugger her, his hard cock pushing deeper into her rear with each surge of his skinny old hips.

Billy arched his back as he leant his hips in towards Sharon's mouth, forcing his cock deep between her full lips. Sharon almost gagged as Billy's hard cock sunk in to the hilt, her lips pressing right around the base of his shaft and her nose touching his pubic hair.

The horny teenager began to rapidly swings his hips, his prick sawing quickly in and out of Sharon's hot mouth. She did her best to suck on his cock as it jack-hammered in and out.

Lester grinned across Sharon's bare back as his son took his pleasure with her mouth. The older man was thoroughly enjoying the curvy blondes pussy, fucking her hard doggy style, ramming his cock into her cunt with great gusto.

"You giving that bitch a good assfucking pop?" Lester asked his father.

"She ain't gonna be walking straight tomorrow," the old man replied. Back on the table Emily gave a moan as Jethro's old cock slammed into her ass again, his hips grinding against her buttocks as he bottomed out, his prick buried to the hilt in her posterior.

"Go grandpa!" cheered Billy. He reached beneath Sharon's bobbing head, capturing one of her large tits in his hand and giving it a squeeze as he face fucked the voluptuous blonde.

"Oh fuck!" groaned Billy as he felt his cock suddenly spurt inside Sharon's hot mouth. He let go of her breast and grabbed her head in both hands, arching backwards and lunging his cock deep as he came.

Sharon swallowed desperately as the eighteen year old unloaded in her mouth. Thick ropes of sticky cum squirted from Billy's pulsing cock, shooting across Sharon's tongue as she drank his seed.

"Man that was good!" he breathed as he slumped back, his dripping cock slipping from between Sharon's full lips as he sat back on his heels.

Sharon stared down at Billy's spent dick, her eyes slightly glazed. Suddenly her head lurched upwards as Lester grabbed a handful of her hair, yanking her head up and arching her back as he thrust in her pussy.

"Take that cock bitch!" the older man growled, his hips pumping as he increased the speed and roughness of his thrusts. If he hadn't already been sucked off by the two girls he would have shot his load already. It felt fantastic to be pumping this perfect specimen.

The oldest of the three men, Jethro was the next to come. Emily's tight ass proved too much for the seventy year old to resist. With a long, loud groan of lust the old man stuffed his cock deep into the busty blonde's ass and exploded, pumping her ass full of cum as he lurched against her.

"Fuck!" grunted Jethro, clutching tightly onto Emily's shapely hips as his whole body twitched against her, his cock throbbing as it released his sperm.

Jethro pulled out and moved around to Emily's face, offering his sticky cock up to her lips. "Clean me off," he ordered, breathing very heavily. Emily mutely took the old man's cock into her wet mouth without any objection, sucking it clean despite the fact it had come straight out of her ass. "That's it, you dirty bitch, suck that cock," muttered Jethro as her tongue bathed his sensitive shaft in her warm saliva.

Lester was the last man fucking so to speak. He had one hand full of Sharon's hair, arching her body as he slammed into her doggy style. His other hand was slapping her ass, adding to the smacking flesh noises that filled the room.

Lester lasted a couple minutes more before he too came inside one of the lovely blondes. With a grunt his cock burst, shooting up inside Sharon's dripping wet pussy, at the same time his slap coming down hard on her right buttock.

With several rolls of his hips he squeezed all of his cum into Sharon's cunt, then slipped out and moved over to Emily, using her mouth to clean off his cock just as his father had done.

Sharon frowned as Lester pulled out of her. Her mind was swimming and her body sore. Something was very wrong, she could feel it in the back of her brain.

...to be continued

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,734 Followers
12