Lost In Texas

Story Info
Holiday in the States turns sour.
6.7k words
4.03
34.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©BigDave1690

I read a story a while back about a couple on holiday where they were held at gunpoint after they had strayed out of the tourist safe area. The wife was raped and the husband severely beaten. They never caught the culprits, but some of the locals told of stories where the couple had sought revenge.

This story it one of fiction based on the event that happened many years ago.

Names and places are fictional of course. If non-consent, rape and revenge offend you, then don't read any further.

Feel free to comment and give positive feedback, but more importantly... enjoy.

*****

'I think I'm going to have to turn around. I'm sure the sign said 'Next Right' back there,' I told myself. Lisa was fast asleep and oblivious of our detour.

We were on the 6th night of our 4-week holiday in the Mid-Western United States. We love road trips, especially on the back of our Harley riding through Europe and the UK, but for this year's holiday we thought we'd try something a little different after our previous motorcycling rain-soaked trip through Europe was more like a ride/eat/drink/sleep endurance escapade rather than a relaxing 'let's take in some views along the way' sort of road trip.

We'd deliberately hired a car rather than a Harley as we would be in the States for a month, carrying a lot of luggage. We'd booked hotel stays of two nights or more to break up the potential monotony of gazing at the black stuff and more importantly, allow us time for sight-seeing.

We'd started the day with an early breakfast at our hotel just west of Oklahoma and thought we might pick up a section of the world famous Route 66 en route to Fort Sumner, west of Amarillo. We also wanted to pay Wichita Falls a visit along the way since the direct route to Amarillo was only going to be around three or four hours and another hour or so leg to Fort Sumner after that.

We'd stopped several times to take in some of the scenery, collect pictures, a few knick-knack souvenirs and some food and then driven through the early evening; we were hoping to reach our hotel before dark.

The sun set ahead of us painting the sky a beautiful shade of deep oranges, reds and graduating into violet, blue and eventually black.

Not for the first time on this road trip we had picked up a detour for road maintenance. This diversion diverted us onto a dusty old road that looked more like a dirt road. For ten miles or more I looked out into the black of night, my dust covered headlights throwing out amber illumination on gravel and tarmac -- the diversion had slowed our progress down considerably.

The SatNav showed us 'off-road' and in the middle of nowhere. And then, just when I thought I could see a few headlights in the distance, we came across another 'Road Closure' sign with a 'Detour, Turn Right' instruction forcing us to take a single track lane that was barely wide enough for the car.

I had turned off the volume on the SatNav after getting fed up with hearing the same instruction: 'Take a U-turn; Take a U-turn'.

Heavily pot-holed, the car bounced along the lane with its soft suspension; it woke Lisa from her sleep.

"Where are we?" she asked as she let out a yawn.

"In the middle of nowhere," I eventually replied; I was focusing on my driving, trying not to bottom out the car's suspension and lose a tyre.

"The SatNav is telling you to turn around, look," Lisa pointed at the little screen in the middle of the dash.

"Yeah, she's been telling me to do that for the past hour. There's road works and they've closed the main road. We've done at least ten miles, maybe fifteen, and I've not seen a soul, no other cars and now, hell, look at the state of that pothole. We got nothing to complain about with our roads in the UK." I explained.

"You're getting a good workout there Andy," Lisa observed as my hands were swinging the steering wheel left and right.

"Yeah," I agreed. "If we don't get off this road soon I'll be pulling over and we'll be sleeping in the car tonight," I told my wife.

"Or under the stars," Lisa added as she looked through her side window up at the sparkling lights that filled the night sky.

"Well I was really looking forward to seeing 'Billy the Kid Inn' at Fort Sumner," I quipped.

We drove for another hour and there was still no sign of a decent patch of tarmac, let alone a trunk road or motorway -- or should I say 'interstate'. At our current rate, if we did fine the main road again right now, we'd still not get to our hotel at Fort Sumner until the early hours.

I checked my watch, 11:06, "Fuck this," I shouted."

"Hey babe," Lisa stroked my arm. "We'll get back on the main road soon enough and we'll make up some time then."

"Don't think so Lisa," I responded, appreciating her trying to calm down my annoyance. "I'm going to have to stop soon, I'm bursting for a piss, the headlights are all but useless now with all this dust, and it's late and there's still a few hours' of driving to do even after we find the road. I think we should find a pull-over and take stock. Maybe there's a map in the glove box or something we've picked up at the souvenir shop that will show where we are."

It was another fifteen minutes of upper arm exercise with the steering wheel before the single track lane opened up to some smoother crumbled tarmac. A glimmer of hope was soon dashed when the tarmac disappeared again and the rumbling from the stones filled the car with road noise once more.

"Ok, this is way beyond a joke now," Lisa was getting frustrated now. "Pull over, pull over anywhere, let's see if we can find out where we are," Lisa ordered.

Ahead was a slight widening of the lane, I pulled to the side and switched off the engine.

The dust settled quickly and I wound down the window, Lisa followed suit.

The silence was deafening.

In the distance we could just hear the sound of a cow mooing. The fresh warm night air was welcoming after living in a cocoon of air-con drafts that chilled two small patched at the bottom of the windscreen.

"Listen," Lisa whispered.

"I don't hear anything," I whispered back.

"Exactly, not a single sound... apart from that poor cow,"

We both laughed at her unintentional pun.

"Let's drop the hood for a while," Lisa suggested.

I pressed the button on the dash and a click, followed by the whirring of a motor lifted the front of the rook section away from the top of the windscreen. Moments later the boot opened up to devour the soft-top hood and then closed with another click as the whirring sound stopped.

"Well at least it's not raining," I said as I tilted back my seat and looked up at the night sky.

"Wow," Lisa said in amazement, "Look at all them stars. They're beautiful." She pressed a button at the side of her seat and it slowly tilted back alongside mine.

A shooting star darted across the sky, "Did you see that?" I pointed to the sky."

"Yes, yes I did. Look, there's another," Lisa added. She reminded me of a kid seeing her first fish in an aquarium watching as the colourful creatures might swim past the glass and then behind some rock or ornament to hide from the child.

Several minutes slipped by in silence as we gazed at the stars.

"So, what are we going to do?" Lisa asked.

"Well I know what I'm going to do first," I answered, "I'm going to take a pee."

Lisa slapped my arm playfully, "You be careful out there, there may be snakes in the grass."

"Snakes in the grass?" I repeated, "What fucking grass," I added sarcastically.

I strolled to the front of the car. I could just see the outline of the gravel on the lane. On the horizon, the moon was beginning to rise and there was enough reflected sunlight from it to all you to pick out key features. I stood at the front of the car and pissed on the headlights.

"Don't be so gross," Lisa scolded when she realized what I was doing.

"I'm cleaning the lights," I informed my wife, "might as well use my piss rather than waste our drinking water."

"Good thinking," Lisa responded. "I need a pee now too, perhaps I can clean the lights tool," she laughed.

"Not unless you can pee standing up," I jested.

"Oh, you ain't seen nothing yet my boy," Lisa retorted.

Lisa got out of the car and stood next to headlight, She lifted her skirt and pulled her panties to one side, and then, pulling on her mound and pussy lips to expose her urethra she peed sending a jet of urine splashing over the headlight... and over her sandals and feet.

"Oh buggar," she cursed.

"What's up?"

"I just pissed all over my feet." We both laughed. "Well you couldn't have scripted that one."

Back in the car I flicked on the lights, "That's much better," I observed.

"Shall we carry on for a while longer?" I asked my wife.

"Sure, but it's getting late. If we find somewhere where we can stop, I think we should and make a fresh start in the morning."

Lisa wound up her window, I mine, and the roof clicked back onto the windscreen.

An hour later...

"This place looks familiar," I mumbled.

Lisa heard me, "Isn't this where we stopped to take a pee earlier?"

It was. Somehow I'd managed to drive a full circle, or a square. It was well after midnight.

"Ok, let's pull over, we'll get some sleep here and when morning comes, we'll be able to get off this god forsaken road," I told my wife.

It was still warm and the stars still shone bright. The moon was a little higher in the sky and the outline of the surrounding fields and landscape was a little more visible once your eyes became accustomed to the dark.

The hood down, our seats reclined, we looked up to the night sky again. Had we not been frustrated with the detour we would have enjoyed the atmosphere much more.

"I'm sorry babe," I apologized to Lisa for us getting lost.

"No need my love, it's not your fault," she relied in a whisper, touching my arm.

She leaned over and we kissed.

"I've always wanted to make love in the open under the stars," Lisa whispered in my ear.

I felt my stir in my shorts.

Lisa's hand slowly traced across my chest and down my body as we kissed again. She rested her hand on my shorts and started to unbutton them. I lifted my butt of the seat to help her as she tugged them down past my knees, my underpants were next.

The cooler air caressed my genitals as Lisa maneuvered to make herself more comfortable.

She lowered her head into my lap and pulled my foreskin back to expose my swelling cock-head. Her tongue extended and licked the tip and around the base of the head and then down along the shaft until she reached my testicles. Firs one and then the other, she sucked each ball into her mouth before making a line with her tongue back to the tip of my erect penis. Then she dropped her head in one slow but steady movement as she engulfed the full length of my penis.

I felt myself shake with excitement as I felt her warm wet mouth cover me. She massaged my balls gently as I lay back looking into infinity.

I reached down with my right hand to massage her shoulder and back. Her blouse was already open so I gently eased it off her shoulders. I heard the clip of her bra strap being undone as she helped me with her undress. All the while, my penis was receiving her tender care; slurping sounds, sucking and licking.

I reached under and took her breast, gently teasing her nipple. This was heaven, out in the open countryside, under the blanket of the summer night sky, with my beautiful wife, making love passionately.

"Come up here babe, I want to taste your lips," I whispered.

Lisa climbed up my body, lifting her skirt above her hips as she did so. Her g-string panties looked relatively bright as the white silky fabric glistened in the reflected moonlight.

She pulled the gusset to one side and slowly lowered herself onto my penis.

In the intense quiet I heard her every breath, and the faint gasp as I penetrated her pussy.

"Oooh that feels so good baby," she whispered as her left hand rested on my chest to help her balance and her right hand searched out her clitoris.

She leaned forward as she started to circle her clitoris, her breathing a little more desperate now. Our lips met and out tongues danced.

We slowly built a rhythm to our love making. Here rise and fall in tune with her heartbeat.

We made love this way for a while, her pussy now soaking, let riverlettes of juice trickle down her thighs and onto my pubic hair.

I wanted to cum inside her desperately and I also wanted to eat her pussy too.

"Baby, can I eat you?" I asked.

"Yes baby, but after you have cum inside me. I want to feel your cock explode its cream inside me." Lisa's speech sounded a little shaky.

Her vagina's grip on my penis was strengthening and I sensed her orgasm build inside her. My cock was ready to satisfy my wife's needs.

"I'm cumming baby," I announced.

"Oooh yes baby, cum, cum inside me now," she quivered.

I felt her shudder as her orgasm ripped through her body. She spoke gobbledygook as the orgasm took hold of her, her hand that was frantically thrashing her clitoris was now pressing hard against her button.

My cock was pulsating as I emptied my sack, depositing my seed deep into my wife's vagina.

Lisa eventually collapsed on top of me. We kissed as our orgasms subsided.

"Thank you baby, that was just what I needed," she whispered in my ear.

We kissed again as my penis shrunk and slipped from Lisa's vagina. The mixture of semen and vaginal fluid escaping her pussy and running down over my cock and balls and onto the seat.

"I'm glad these seats are leather and not velour," I chuckled, "much easier to clean."

Lisa lifted herself off me and reached for a small pack of tissues from her purse. We cleaned up and relaxed in our seat, looking up at the stars.

We drifted off to sleep.

It was a little after 3am when the truck passed by, kicking up a load of dust and small stones. We both woke with a start at the sudden noise.

Ahead I saw the tail lights glow and then brighter reds illuminated the surroundings as the drive applied his brakes.

He engaged reverse gear and the reds were joined by white lights that illuminated the dusty, pot-holed road.

"Are you folks ok?" A young Texan brawled through the window of his flatbed truck. He tipped his hat and in the glow of his dashboard lights I could see his grin as he chewed on gum.

"Yeah we're fine," I replied, "just got a bit lost with the detour a few miles back."

"Yeah, man we're getting a lot of folk getting lost with these detours, ain't that right Billy?" The young driver turned his head in the opposite direction and another face appeared."

"Sure is good buddy." Another youngster, well, young in comparison to our mid-40s -- these guys looked barely old enough to drink a beer.

"We got a place up yonder a mile or two. You're more than welcome to come along and take some hospitality," Billy offered.

"Umm, I think we're good here," Lisa thanked the boys.

"Ok ma'am, but if you change your mind, we're just over a mile up yonder, you'll find a sharp right turn, take it for another half-mile and you'll see our place. It's all nice and cosy-like y'all."

"Thank you, but I think we're fine here. We're enjoying the view of the stars," I returned.

"Say, where are you folks from anyways?" the young driver asked.

"We're from the UK," Lisa answered.

"Hey Billy, this nice folk are from the United Kingdom... ain't that England or someplace?" the young driver asked his friend.

"Joey, you should have paid attention at school. The United Kingdom is Scotland and England, you dumb-ass," Billy corrected his friend.

"I ain't no dumb-ass," Joey responded.

"Actually, the United Kingdom has four countries in it, England, Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland," Lisa corrected Billy.

"Thank you ma'am, I didn't know that," Joey tipped his Stetson, his grin widening to almost a smile and his bottom jaw rapidly chewing on his gum.

Joey floor the throttle and the flatbed truck rattled as it faded into the distance, more dust and small stones in the air.

"They were a bit... hillbilly," I observed.

"Yeah they gave me the creeps. Did you see that grin that the driver had -- I'm sure he was eyeing me up," Lisa said as she gripped my hand.

"Do you think we should move on someplace else?" she asked.

"Nah, let's stay here. It will be dawn in a few hours; get some sleep and we'll be away before you know it." I kissed her cheek, and touched her breast. I then realized that she hadn't done up her blouse properly after we'd made love. She wasn't wearing her bra and as I looked proper at her chest, I could see that she had inadvertently given Joey a bird's eye view of her right breast. I was going to tell Lisa but thought better of it, she'd be horrified. But at least I knew now what put that grin on the young drivers face.

I started to drift off to sleep again but was woken by the snap of a twig.

I sat upright and alert. Lisa was in a deep slumber. I twisted my head left and rights, straining to hear another sound in the deafening silence.

Minutes passed and I put the noise down to some wild animal, an armadillo perhaps, looking for food.

I started to drift off to sleep again. I have the visions of Lisa on top of me making love, when...

"Howdy folks," the voice made me jump alert for the second time in a matter of minutes.

I recognized it as Joey's.

"I just thought I'd drop by to make sure you were ok an' all." He said. That grin was across his face again.

I looked to Lisa, she was still asleep.

"We're fine," I whispered.

"Well, from what I saw earlier, I figured that your dear lady there might need some a-rescuing," Joey chuckled.

"Whats?" Lisa asked as she woke from her sleep.

"Sorry to wake you ma'am, but I couldn't help but notice earlier, as I was tellin' your man here that I thought you were in need of a-rescuing" Joey repeated himself.

"No we're fine mister," Lisa answered him back.

"Joey, you can call me Joey. All my friends, they call me Joey too," his grin was now a broad smile.

I noticed that he had one arm behind his back and I was curious. I tried to turn a little in my seat.

Joey noticed my looking, "Oh, that... that's my Little Honey-Rose."

Joey pulled his arm from behind and revealed a shotgun. "Little Honey-Rose here, well she keeps me safe when I'm out at night. You never can tell what predators are out here at night," he toyed.

"Oh my god," Lisa fretted when she saw the gun. She grasped my arm and whispered "Let's get out of here."

"Now wait a minute there ma'am. There's no need to be afraid of Little Honey-Rose here. Oh no. It's this little gun you need to be afraid of, that's for sure." Joey placed his empty hand on his genitals and rubbed them lightly.

My mind was working at a pace. I suspected there was something about to happen and I'd worked out that Joey had been watching us sleep for a while before sneaking up on us. Would he use the shotgun if I started the car and gunned it down the lane? This is the USofA and there are some psychos around. We were in the middle of nowhere. We were not in a good position. I decided to try to diffuse any potential situation rather than risk what might happen if Little Honey-Rose was let loose.

"Well Joey, we much appreciate you coming by again to make sure we're ok. But I can assure you we're fine and in a few moments we'll be on our way," I informed the unwelcomed visitor.

"Well now, let me see," Joey toyed, "I think that this fine lady wants a-rescuing and she's too afraid to come out straight and ask me for it. So I'm just gonna go ahead and do some a-rescuing."

"Oh my god," Lisa gasped.

Joey pointed the shotgun at us and told me to get out of the car. I had no choice but to do as I was told.

12