Lost in Texas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers

Before they had all met, Heather had gotten together with Liz at a local coffee place and explained her concerns regarding Alice. She told Liz about how Alice had come to grips with her sexuality, her time down on the ranch, her issues dealing with a conservative family, and she also discussed what had happened with Jamie. This of course pissed Liz off a bit. Then Heather went into Alice's "trust therapy," and how she was concerned that a girl with as big a heart as Alice was looking to give that heart unconditionally to someone. Heather just wanted to make sure whomever her friend gave her heart to deserved to have it. Liz understood her friend's concern and promised not to rush Alice into anything. The new girl found it strange that the young woman was a bit reluctant to talk to her since Liz could feel Alice's eyes on her almost the entire night. As the evening progressed, she spent some time trying to get the shy girl to open up by talking about a mutual passion, such as horror films. Between the two of them, they could remember everyone killed, in which order and with what implement in all three of the major slasher legacies (Friday the 13th, Halloween and Nightmare on Elm Street). There was a new monster flick that had opened that weekend, and Liz casually asked if Alice might want to cut out of the gathering a bit early to go watch it. Alice accepted the offer.

‘So,' thought Liz, ‘does this constitute a date? Hell with it. Let's just go watch the movie.' Liz wandered down and whispered their plans into Heather's ear and gripped her shoulder's friend as they shared an unspoken trust; nothing bad was going to happen to Alice.

Alice's heart was going a mile a minute. The older girl captivated her, but she was still a bit nervous around her. She was going to try and play it cool for the moment. Even though she seemed nice enough and Heather seemed to trust her, Alice very badly wanted to avoid another ‘Jamie' incident. Her desire to take things slow was seriously tested as she slid onto the back of Liz's motorcycle and put the spare helmet on. She found herself with her arms wrapped around that taut waist and with her crotch pressed up against Liz's butt. She took a deep breath and held on for dear life, in more ways than one.

The movie turned out to be an absolute bomb. The two of them got out of the film at about midnight and spent another two hours at an all-night restaurant mocking it, and just about any other bad film either of them had seen. Liz finally got to see Alice just let go and laugh. There was something almost magical about her when she laughed.

Finally, it was so late that they needed to go. Alice said that she needed to go home. She badly wanted to add "with you" to the end of the phrase. Unbeknownst to her, Liz kind of wanted to hear that. But for that night, Alice got dropped off at her dorm and Elizabeth Price went home alone.

------------ -----------

Early February . . .

------------ -----------

The remainder of the month of January had been hectic. Once school was in session, all the girls were running all over the place. Alice, Heather and Laurie were all working part-time, and most of their hours came on the weekend. Liz discovered that being a teaching assistant and a research assistant in graduate school was much harder than she would have guessed at an undergraduate. Combined with band-practice, the girls were running themselves ragged. They started playing a few businesses, such as coffee bars and clubs, and were starting to develop a small following around campus. The pooled their resources and reserved some studio time for a couple of evenings in February to record a demo CD of some of their songs to sell/distribute wherever they played. They had named their group after its origin and after one of their songs; "Lost In Texas." Alice was frantically writing new songs, though she was distracted somewhat by her . . . odd . . . relationship with Liz.

Ever since that first movie, the two girls had gone to the local cinema once a week, and chatted for hours afterward, and they talked on the phone often. Liz would come by O'Malley's on the weekends to visit and sometimes they would grab lunch or dinner during the week. Liz actually got Alice interested in hockey, and the two would periodically get together and watch a game. But nothing seemed to be materializing past basic friendship. And it wasn't for lack of interest. Alice savored every moment she spent with the fascinating girl, particularly when she got to wrap her arms around that beautiful waist when riding on Liz's motorcycle.

Liz picked up on these signs, but she was waiting for Alice to make some sort of move that indicated she wanted something more. She still carried Heather's concerns in her head, and wanted the younger girl to make it clear what she wanted. But every time, she asked if Alice was ready to go home, and every evening Alice said "yes."

Heather was concerned too. She saw Alice in the morning when they woke up and sometimes in the evening before going to bed, as well as at work and band practice. But that was it. They used to hang out all the time, now she barely saw her friend. She wasn't missing classes or anything, though Heather couldn't keep track of her constantly. The three girls only had one class that they were all in together, there were a couple of classes with two of them but the rest of the time each girl was working on her electives. Heather wanted to see how things were going with Liz, but she never had the opportunity to ask. She debating calling Liz, who she saw from time to time, but she was hesitant to interfere in whatever it was going on. She had to let Alice grow up. But she missed her friend. Luckily she had Laurie to confide in. Her girlfriend tried to get her to relax and trust Alice's judgement. Then the kissing had started, and Heather didn't worry about much after that.

So Heather was a little surprised when she got a call from Liz asking her to drop by her friend's office between classes. Heather had trouble finding the place seeing as she had never been in the Electrical Engineering building in her life. She finally found Liz buried up to her eyeballs in student papers and homework, and she looked mildly annoyed.

"Hey," Liz said, noticing Heather standing in the doorway to her single-occupancy office. "Okay, building advanced aircraft is fucking easy compared to dealing with these kids," she muttered, grabbing a pile of papers that had been heavily marked with a red pen off of her visitor's chair. "Could you close the door?"

Heather closed the door behind her and sat down. "What's up?"

Liz developed a wry smile. "It's strange. I introduced you to sex, and now I need your advice on women."

Heather became concerned. "Something going wrong with Alice?"

"Nothing is going on at all!" Liz practically shouted, then got her voice back under control. "I've tried being patient and not rushing anything. And she definitely seems interested, but I can't get her to make a move. I thought she might have told you something."

"Liz, she's been with you almost all of her spare time. I haven't had a conversation with her that lasted more than five minutes in a couple of weeks. She's . . . She seems to be obsessed with you. She doesn't even talk to me anymore. Or Laurie . . ."


"But mostly you," said Liz. "Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fuck with your friendship but . . ."

"Don't apologize. I spent a lot of time hoping she might find someone, so it would be kind of selfish for me to be mad that she has a life outside of me and Laurie." Heather looked into Liz's eyes. "Is she getting her homework done and everything? She used to do it at the dorm . . ."

"She's doing fine with her schoolwork. She does her work while I do my grading and my homework. God, I hate homework. If I thought her schoolwork was suffering, I would've let you know."

"You're a good person," Heather said with a grin, "though you cheat when you fight."

"Look who's talking, you little biter!"

"Anyway, I have know idea what's going on in her head. I've thought about it and you are SO her type."

Liz looked interested. "How so? I was under the impression that everyone she had been with so far was kind of different."

"Sort of, but not entirely. Maybe it was the WAY they were with her. Look at Michelle, a powerful, larger-than-life type woman who almost literally swept her off her feet and took her virginity in almost every way. Then there was Jane and Freddie. Freddie is just a hottie, but Jane has a presence about her, and the three of them pretty much descended on her like a pack of wolves from what Alice told me. And then there was Jamie," Heather almost spat.

"One of these days, you're going to have to tell me what you did that apparently scared that bitch so much."

"I simply explained the rules to her," Heather said shortly. "Anyway, Jamie by all accounts had a very powerful personality which she just used for all the wrong reasons. Even when Laurie and I . . . well, you know . . . we just kind of had our way with her and hoped she didn't object." Heather sat back in her chair with a look on her face that indicated she had just had an epiphany. The same look was on Liz's face.

"So it might have been better if I had just done things my way?" Liz asked, somewhat perplexed.

"I don't think so," said Heather after a moment. "She might very well have given herself to you, but . . ."

"But it might have been for the wrong reasons," finished Liz with a sigh. "When did this all get complicated?"

"I wish I knew. I'm in love with someone I used to hate, and she's in a sorority at that."

Liz smiled. "Using the "L" word a little liberally, aren't we?"

"No. Because I mean it. And speaking of Laurie, are you going to be able to make it to her party next week?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world. But still . . . ice skating?"

Heather laughed. "Hey, she enjoys it and I thought it might be fun. I can't top what she did for MY birthday, so I thought I might at least try and make hers a little romantic. I'm expecting mayhem to ensue, though. I'm barely learning to navigate water when it isn't frozen," she said with a smile. Laurie and Jenny, who apparently was a certified lifeguard, had been taking a very-nervous Heather to the university's indoor pool as soon as it opened and were teaching the dark-haired girl to swim. It wasn't always pretty, but Heather was pretty sure she could avoid drowning if she needed to. And swimsuit shopping with Laurie had been kind of fun, particularly seeing what the blonde bombshell planned on wearing when they got down to Florida. She was already starting to drool.

"So seriously," said Liz, interrupting Heather's train of thought, "do you think I should go for it? I mean, she's going to find out sooner or later what it is I want in a relationship."

"I don't know what to say, except that you're right. I can't imagine Alice into . . . well, that sort of thing, but I've been wrong before."

"Like about falling in love with a sorority girl?"

"See," grinned Heather, "you're picking things up fast. Just make sure she understands everything and what her options are. And get her to call sometime. I know Laurie would love for her to be there next week."

"Will do. Well, gotta go. I have to TA a class in about five minutes. Did I mention I hate this?"

---------- ---------------------

Late Friday evening . . .

---------- ---------------------

Liz was sitting on her couch getting ready for the late news to come on when Alice came knocking at her door.

"Hey. What are you doing here? Don't tell me you walked all the way here, did you?" Liz asked, steeling herself for an ‘interesting' conversation.

"No, I caught a ride with Jenny. Just got done with work and I was wondering if you wanted to go catch a movie."

"I don't think I want to be going out this evening."

"Maybe we could do a pay-per-view or watch something . . ."

"Actually," said Liz, turning off the television, "I'm not really much in the mood for movies right now."

Alice looked nervous all of a sudden. Liz was acting weird and she wondered if she had done something to upset her. "I'm sorry," she said softly. "I guess I caught you at a bad time. I'll just leave . . . ," she said as she started to turn and reach for the door.

Liz was up like a flash, standing behind Alice while almost pinning her against the door and holding that door shut. "I said I wasn't interested in movies. I didn't say I that I didn't want your company."

Alice felt Liz's hot breath on the back of her neck and it sent shivers down her spine. "I . . . I guess we could hang out or talk . . ."

"How about I talk for a moment while you listen?" the older girl said huskily. "We've gotten to know each other pretty well over the last month, don't you think?" She waited for Alice to nod before continuing. "And I've seen the way you look at me. Have you seen me looking back?" she asked, tracing a finger down the side of Alice's face.

"Yes," came the barely audible response.

"Of course you have. You're a smart girl. So I was asking myself, ‘If she's so smart, why hasn't she picked up on the signals? Why hasn't she made her move?' But then I realized that maybe you were waiting for me. So here I am." Liz's finger had made its way down Alice's neck and was slowly working its way down her spine. Liz leaned in and put her lips right next to the girl's ear. "Do you want me to make the next move?" When she got no immediate response, she grabbed Alice by the shoulders and spun her around, pushing her back against the door. Then Liz moved in close so that only a fraction of an inch separated their bodies. Alice looked scared, which wasn't surprising. But she also had a look of longing, which had potential. Liz decided to go for broke, but first she needed to explain something. "Listen. I know some stuff about you. And before you get mad, yes, I heard it from Heather. And no, she wasn't trying to prevent me from pursuing you. Quite the opposite, she wanted to make sure you didn't get hurt again. Like this Jamie woman hurt you."

Alice looked like she'd been slapped. She wasn't sure if she hated Heather for telling Liz about that or loved her for it. She never would have been brave enough to bring it up on her own.

Liz continued. "Before anything else happens, I want you to know that I won't hurt you. At least not in that way," she said with a sly smile. Alice wondered what she meant, but Liz was about to explain. "But you should also know that I have certain expectations for my lovers. If you aren't ready to meet them, I'll understand, but it would mean we could only be friends. Do I make myself clear?" she asked as she leaned in and gave Alice a very soft kiss on the lips.

Alice's brain was exploding with conflicting signals. This was all too surreal for her to wrap her somewhat confused brain around, but she couldn't deny what she was feeling. She couldn't take her eyes off of Liz's intense face. Those pale blue eyes kept Alice's stare locked in place. She was such a powerful woman in her own right. Not like Michelle. While Alice would liken Michelle to a bear, Liz was more like a serpent. She was long, lean and muscular, and she could wrap someone up in her coils and smother them. Those coils had Alice held in place, but the young woman couldn't imagine struggling. She found herself wanting to be devoured whole.

Liz sensed that Alice wasn't preparing to run, at least not yet. Another good sign. "I want you to think of a word, one that you wouldn't ordinarily use. It should be something that reminds you of safety that you can easily remember. Whenever you say that word, it will mean you want me to stop. And I will stop. I won't make you do anything you don't really want to do. But if you trust me, I can help you enjoy things you never imagined you'd like." She kissed Alice again, once on the lips and once on the neck.

Alice's skin was lit up with goosebumps and she felt her skin flush with both trepidation and excitement. Is this what she really wanted? She was beginning to guess as to what Liz's ‘expectations' were, and she was wondering how far she herself was willing to go. "Buffalo," she whispered.

Liz met the young woman's gaze. "Buffalo?"

"My word . . . buffalo. I went riding down on the ranch for the first time in years last June. Me and Michelle. She showed me a herd of buffalo, and we rode beside it. I'd never felt so alive. I'd never felt so free." She wasn't sure where that had come from, but she had wanted to say it for some reason.

Liz just stared, but she looked pleased. "Then it's a good word. People who share my interests might call that your ‘safe' word. If you start to panic or can't go on, say that word. But in the meantime, I expect you to do whatever I tell you to do. Do you understand?" Alice nodded. "Good. Now give me your hands." Alice shakily raised her hands. Liz took them and raised them over the girl's head and crossed them at the wrists. Then she grabbed Alice's wrists with one hand and held the girl in place. She slid her other hand down Alice's body until it reached the button for the young woman's pants. She undid the button and then the zipper. She looked at Alice's face, waiting to see if she was going to object. The young girl had closed her eyes and was biting her bottom lip. "Open your eyes," Liz commanded. Alice opened them. "I want you to go into this with your eyes open. Otherwise," she said with another kiss to the young woman's neck, "it won't be nearly as much fun."

Liz's hand found it's way into Alice pants. The girl's crotch was soaked. ‘Another promising sign,' Liz thought. She traced the line between Alice's swollen lips with one finger, causing Alice to gasp. She ran her finger up and down with increasing speed. Then she pushed the young girl's panties out of the way and stuck two fingers into her waiting sex, plunging them in deep and then spreading the girl's pussy as far as she could.

Alice began to pant and her skin was glistening with sweat already. Liz's fingers were lighting a fire under her skin like she'd never felt before. Liz kept her pinned against the door for ten minutes as her fingers worked their magic. That bitch Jamie could never make her feel like this. Liz's fingers didn't maker her feel awkward or out of sorts. They felt perfect.

Liz could tell that Alice was getting close. Without any warning, she stopped her fingering. "Not yet," she cooed. Alice's look told Liz that her young lover was primed for release, but there was something she needed to do first. "Before I let you cum, you have to ask me permission. Until you use your safe word or until I say it's over, you will do exactly what I say. Are you ready to beg?" She didn't get a response right away, so she started to withdraw her hand.

"Please," whispered Alice, meeting Liz's gaze again. "Please don't stop. Please let me cum."

Liz smiled and kissed the young woman, long and deep. Her tongue darted into Alice's mouth as her fingers darted into Alice's pussy. She penetrated both openings until Alice's body started to quiver as the first stages of orgasm seized her body. Then she withdrew her tongue and licked the length of Alice's nose from the tip up to between her eyes. Even as Alice experienced an intense climax, she couldn't tear her eyes away from Liz's face. She was letting loose a series of short breaths as all the air in her body escaped. She felt the crotch of her pants growing damp as her juices were let loose. Finally she stopped shivering. Liz locked lips again as she withdrew her glistening hand. She broke the kiss and held that hand to Alice's lips.

"Now lick it up," she ordered.

Alice stuck her tongue out, tentatively at first. She tasted her own juices on Liz's fingers. She had tasted them before, but they seemed sweeter this time. She took each of Liz's fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean, never breaking eye contact with the older girl.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers
1...456789