Lost in Texas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good girl," Liz said. She released Alice's hands, but the younger girl seemed too nervous to drop them. Liz took a step back. She seemed transformed in Alice's eyes. She was more than a biker chick with pale eyes and pale hair. She was a goddess . . . a power to be reckoned with. She started to speak again.

"Here's what you're going to do. You're going to strip out of all your clothes and fold them neatly, leaving them on floor next to where you are currently standing. Then, you will get down on all fours. You will crawl into my bedroom where I will be lying on the bed. You will approach me, still on your hands and knees, and you will please me with that beautiful mouth of yours. You will use only your mouth and tongue. If you deviate in any way from my commands, you will be punished. If you obey and please me, you will be rewarded. Now start stripping," she ordered as she turned and walked into her bedroom.

Alice could scarcely believe what was going on, what Liz had just done or what she was asking her to do. Yet her hands started working as if they had a mind of her own. They pulled her shirt off, removed her shoes, socks, pants and underwear. They folded these items nice and neat, just the way Liz had told her to. Her hands trembled as she attempted to work the clasp on her bra. This was the last thing standing between her and Liz, and she wondered if she was ready to make that step. Then something occurred to her about how she was feeling. She was afraid, that was true. But she was always afraid when trying something knew. But she also felt oddly relieved. She wasn't going to have to worry about fumbling her way through this. Liz would tell her what to do. She felt oddly liberated. She removed the bra and placed it on the pile of clothes. Then she slowly got down onto her hands and knees and crawled towards the bedroom.

Liz's heart almost jumped through her throat when Alice's head first peeked through the door. She had stripped her own clothes and was sitting on the edge of her bed, propped up by a reading pillow. This was going better than she had hoped. She knew she was going to have to be careful not to move Alice too fast, and Liz was definitely going to have to explain things in a little more detail later, but they were off to a good start.

Alice marveled at Liz's body. Her tan was perfect and uninterrupted, and she had that lean, hard-bodied look that Alice had found so attractive in Heather. The contrast between her tan and the paleness of her hair was even more striking now. Alice crawled over until she was between Liz's legs and she looked up. She had a tremendous desire to please this woman in any way she could. She started by kissing and licking her way up one of those long legs until the girl's perfect, clean-shaven pussy was right in her face. Liz had a pair of cat's eyes tattooed right above the pubic region, and even those eyes seemed to have an effect on Alice. She wrapped her lips around as much of Liz's swollen lips as she could and sucked her lips in, slowly dragging them across the girl's delicate skin. She sucked the inner lips into her mouth and pressed them between her gums, then sent her tongue on a deep dive. She wasn't sure exactly what Liz wanted of her, so she used every trick that she had learned from her mentors down on the ranch, as well as from what Heather and Laurie had done to her that one night. She half expected the older girl to grab her head or grind her crotch against Alice's face, but that never happened. Apparently she was serious about Alice doing it all on her own. The young woman took long, deep licks, curling her tongue almost like a shovel. She would flick the hood over the clit with some vigor, then trace those moist pussy lips with her tongue. She knew that some girls really were sensitive in that area between the pussy and anus, so she paid attention to that swathe of skin as well.

It was taking every ounce of Liz's resolve to avoid throwing her young lover onto the bed, mounting her face and riding it like her motorcycle. The girl had SERIOUS skills and she was using all of them. She thought back to what Heather had told her regarding the creature that had abused Alice's trust the previous semester. ‘What a stupid fucking bitch! How could anyone who had that sweet face and those lips between her thighs ever let her go?' When she felt a gentle tongue returning to stimulate the clitoris, even her substantial willpower gave out and the damns of orgasm broke with a vengeance. It was one of those yummy orgasms that strained every muscle in her body and left the deliverer of her pleasure with a face glistening with girl-cum. She managed to maintain a relatively calm demeanor, despite the fact that her face was coated in sweat, as she looked down at Alice. The young woman had a look of pride on her face for what she had done to Liz.

"Well done," Liz murmured, resisting the urge to proclaim that the head she had just received was some of the best she had ever had. Didn't want the girl's ego getting big all of a sudden. "Now get up on your knees and please me again, but only use your fingers. She watched as Alice did as instructed and felt those delicate fingers penetrating Liz's body. She lay back against the reading pillow and enjoyed the sensations. Alice's fingers were almost as nimble as her lips and tongue. Liz could tell that the young woman wanted to dive back in with her still glistening face, but she was obeying Liz's orders. This girl had a lot of potential as a subservient, particularly when she understood the sorts of things Liz required of her underlings.

It took a little longer for Alice to get Liz off, as the older woman had already experience one climax that had carried with it the longing of the weeks worth of waiting for Alice to make her move. But Alice's desire to please finally won out over Liz's desire to make things last, and the older girl clamped down on Alice's fingers and covered them with sticky stuff.

"Very good," Liz purred. "Now clean off your fingers and clean the area around my pussy." Alice didn't even need to be told to use her mouth. She sucked on each finger like a baby might suck on a pacifier before licking the cum residue from around Liz's pussy and from the inside of her thighs. Liz couldn't remember seeing anything sexier than Alice licking up that girl-juice like a kitten lapping at a saucer of milk.

Alice still wasn't sure what had come over her, but she had never felt that aroused in her life. This was different than the exhilaration of riding beside the buffalo or getting fucked silly by Michelle. It was different than being devoured alive by her three mentors or nursed back to life by her friends. Right then and there, she belonged to someone. It made her feel naughty and desired and most of all, safe. She was licking the remnants of Liz's orgasm from her own lips when the older girl grabbed her firmly by the shoulders and pushed her onto the bed.

"Close your eyes," said Liz. "You performed your job well, now it's time for your reward." As Alice closed her eyes, Liz pulled some leather cuffs out from under the bed. Each would comfortable fit around a wrist or ankle and they all had cords that she first tied onto the corners of the bed. Then one by one she attached the cuffs to Alice's limbs, stretching the girl in four directions at once. Alice seemed to know what was going on and her face paled a bit, but she held her tongue. ‘What a sweet, trusting girl,' Liz thought. She pulled the cords as tight as she could without actually hurting the girl, leaving Alice with both her arms and legs spread wide and unable to move. Liz went to her closet and pulled out her strap-on harness and a dildo. It was only a seven-incher, but it would be a good warm up for the girl. Eventually she would introduce Alice to her "bigger" friends, but that would have to wait. She strapped the harness into place, lubed it up and knelt between Alice's outstretched thighs. "Now open your eyes."

Alice did as she was told, and her fear almost immediately began to melt into lust as she saw the goddess between her legs and she understood what was about to be done. But Liz wasn't going to make it that easy. She ran the head of the device up and down the entrance to Alice's sex, but never stuck it in. She played with her own breasts for a while Alice was forced to watch, unable to do anything to relieve her own frustration. Then Liz put the head of the dildo at Alice's opening and leaned in to whisper to the young girl.

"Before I fuck you, I want you to thank me for letting you touch my pussy with your lips and tongue and fingers. I want you to thank me for sharing my cum with you, and then I want you to thank me for the fucking you are about to receive." Alice thanked her for all those things, and she actually sounded like she meant it. So with one quick thrust, Liz buried the dildo in Alice's pussy all the way up to the hilt. She left it all the way in for a moment as the girl's tight little hole adjusted. Then Liz started a almost maddeningly slow and methodical pace of pumping the plastic dong into Alice's body.

Alice was going crazy. She remembered when she had sex with Michelle in the barn and how the powerful woman had almost jackhammered her into submission. That's what Alice wanted. She wanted to get fucked like an animal. ‘Is that me?' she thought to herself. ‘Am I really that depraved?'

Liz kept that pace up for ten or fifteen minutes. Alice was straining against her bonds the entire time to no avail. She wanted to get more of that plastic cock in her, deeper and faster. Her pussy felt so tender it was almost electric as it spread and stretched on each pass of the sex-toy. Finally her body reached its sexual threshold and her pussy held the dong in a death grip as she climaxed. Her body tried to arch as the pleasure swept through her, but her bonds held her in place. But as the first wave of pleasure subsided, Liz started up again, faster and harder than before. She offered no explanation, but Alice didn't need one. Liz simply wasn't done with her yet. Liz spent another ten minutes pounding Alice to yet another orgasm, and Alice was helpless to do anything about it even if she had wanted to. She was Liz's toy to do with as she pleased. The question then became, what would she do next?

As Alice climaxed that third time of the evening, her eyes met Liz's. Liz looked so powerful, but Alice wasn't afraid of her. Actually, Liz was looking down at her almost lovingly. She brushed some of the hair from the younger girl's face before laying down on top of her.

"Why don't you go ahead and say your word now," Liz whispered. "I think we have some things to discuss and I'm willing to bet you have some questions. But you're the one with the power to stop things."

Alice was almost tempted to hold on for another good fuck, but she realized her shoulders were getting sore from the position they were in, and she did indeed have questions. "Buffalo," she whispered. Liz smiled and kissed her full on the lips, probing the inside of Alice's mouth with her long tongue. Then Liz undid all the cuffs and let the restraints dangle down beside the bed. The older girl lay down and pulled Alice close to her. Alice wasn't sure how she was supposed to act now, so Liz grabbed the girl's arm and pulled it across Liz's body. Suddenly Alice knew that whatever ‘game' they had been playing was over, and she curled up with Liz like she would (almost) any girl she had been with.

"So . . ." started Liz, leaving things open for Alice to ask whatever it was she needed to ask.

Alice nervously chewed on her thumbnail. "What just happened?" she asked at last.

"If memory serves me, you just got laid," Liz returned with a grin.

"That's not what I meant. I . . . I've never even thought about doing stuff like that before. I don't know why I did it, and I don't know why I liked it. And why don't I feel guilty or ashamed? I think I should, but for some reason I don't."

"Hold on there," Liz said softly, kissing Alice on the forehead. "There's a whole lot of stuff to talk about in there. But first, mind doing me a favor?"

Alice was a little taken aback by a request, but she was under the impression that she wasn't being commanded anymore. This was just a girl in bed with her, not her master. "What?"

"Give Heather a call and let her know you won't be coming home tonight," she said slyly. "Assuming of course you want to stay?"

"Yes!" Alice realized how quickly and loud she had said that and she actually blushed. "I mean, I'd love to stay. But isn't it a bit late?"

"It's not that late, and she and Laurie are probably fucking like bunnies themselves. And she's been a bit worried about you since you haven't been around much recently."

Alice reached for the phone. She felt a bit bad, realizing she had sort of been neglecting her friends. She wondered why she hadn't noticed before. The phone rang a couple of times before it was picked up. It sounded like Laurie.

"Hullo?" came a very tired sounding reply.

"Hey Laurie, this is Alice."

"Hey sweetie," came the slightly more energetic response. "Sorry, but I'm a bit exhausted. ‘Someone' was feeling a bit frisky this evening and . . ." There was the sound of a scuffle followed by Laurie giggling. Then Heather's voice was on the phone.

"Hey Alice. Ignore everything she said. We were just contemplating philosophy and . . . other stuff. Ouch. Quit that!" Alice had no idea what was going on at the other end of the line, but she assumed it was naughty. "What's up?" Heather said at last

"I'm at Liz's place . . ."

"No big surprise."

" . . . and I'll be staying the night."

There was silence at the other end. "Well, that is a bit of a surprise," said Heather at last. "Are you staying because it's too late to get driven home or are you staying because she's got you all tied up?"

"HEATHER!" Alice exclaimed, blushing furiously.

"What? I know the sort of stuff that she's into and the sorts of thing she tends to require of her overnight visitors." The next question was said with an obviously large degree of concern. "Are you sure you're going to be okay?"

"Yeah. I think so," Alice responded, glancing back at the smiling Liz. "Listen, why don't we all grab lunch tomorrow before our shifts."

"Sounds good. Call me when you figure out where you want to go. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Alice hung up the phone and rolled back over, placing her head on Liz's chest.

Liz ran her fingers through Alice's brown hair. "I can't answer all your questions right now. Just remember a few things. One, you're not a freak. There's an entire culture of domination and submission out there, and everyone in it has different interests. Second, you don't have to worry about being forced to do anything you don't want to do. You have the power to stop things, and you need to know you can trust me. It may sound strange right now, but the best dom/sub relationships aren't just based on obedience. They're also based on respect and caring. I'm not looking to control every aspect of your life. I like who you are, and it will help for you to remember that what we just did could very well be PART of who you are. I don't go in to the sadomasochistic stuff either. There might be some stuff that stings a bit, but it can also be quite pleasurable when done right. Outside of the bedroom, you are the master of your own destiny. Only in here are you expected to obey me. Do you understand so far?"

Alice nodded. Her head was still reeling. She wasn't completely naïve, but she never thought she'd be involved in something like this. But so far, everything had been so wonderful, if a tad surreal. Why not see how far she was willing go?

"Excellent," Liz continued. "If you're interested in continuing this relationship, I'll explain more. But not until tomorrow. I think we could both use some sleep."

"I am . . . interested, I mean," whispered Alice. "I don't know why, but this feels right to me."

Liz suddenly felt almost ablaze with excitement. She never imagined she would have found someone like this so quickly, much less someone whose company she enjoyed so much. She reached over Alice's body for the switch to her nightlight. "I should warn you now, there is one more thing which you should be aware of before agreeing to share my bed."

"What's that?" Alice asked a bit nervously.

Liz smiled and then turned the light off. "I snore like a motherfucker."

---------- --------------------------

The following afternoon . . .

---------- --------------------------

Alice was sitting a small table at her favorite pizzeria and waiting for Heather and Laurie to arrive. She had a good talk with Liz that morning. Of course, Liz apparently panicked when she woke up and Alice wasn't in bed. But she found the young woman asleep on the sofa with pillows pressed against both of her ears. Apparently the older girl hadn't been kidding about the snoring.

Alice had decided to show up early at the restaurant so she could work through some of things that she had been told. In a nutshell, there were a lot of different people who took the domination/subservience game to a lot of different levels. Alice couldn't even keep track of all the deviations that people engaged in. Liz had tried to explain the culture, styles of dress and different expectations people had, but she realized it was going to take time to absorb it all. She found herself thankful to not be in Liz's presence for a bit. She was still drawn to the woman, but any decisions to commit herself to that kind of relationship should be made in her own mind first, and not in the presence of someone who could make her knees water. So she and Liz had agreed to chat only over the phone until Laurie's birthday party on Thursday so that Alice could think things over.

She was still pondering things when Heather and Laurie showed up. Laurie practically smothered the young woman with a hug, while Heather was a little more reserved with her hug but no less happy to see her friend.

"So," started Heather with a pointed stare, "seen any good movies recently? Anything NEW to report?"

"Hush," said Alice blushing. Strangely, Heather having an idea what happened made Alice feel a little better. It gave her someone else to talk to who might help her clear her head. "Are you guys ready to order?" she said in a stalling tactic. "I'm starved."

Luckily, Laurie was pretty hungry, and the blonde girl badgered her girlfriend into ordering right away. The girls talked about classes and music and their first official gig, which was going to be on Valentine's day at a decent sized club in town. They were all nervous, but no one more so than Heather. Alice began to realize that she had missed her friends.

At one point, Laurie got up to go use the restroom, leaving Alice and Heather alone. Heather just stared at Alice, who seemed to know what Heather wanted her to talk about.

"I'm sorry I haven't been around much recently."

"Don't stress it. You've had other things ‘tying' up your time, and it was ‘bound' to happen that you'd want to spend some time with Liz, seeing as she's ‘captured' your interest," Heather said with a smile.

"Did I mention ‘hush'? I think I did." Alice stared off into space. "I don't know Heather. I mean, I've had a hard enough time figuring out how to be ‘gay,' but to deal with this too . . . I mean, you're right. I haven't been able to get Liz out of my head since I first saw you two wrestling . . . getting sweaty . . . tight denim . . . I'm sorry. Where was I?" Alice leaned in and whispered, "I had fun last night! And that surprised me. I never felt threatened and she didn't actually hurt me. It was awkward at first, but it didn't stay that way." She got quiet again for a moment. "Does that make me weak?"

1...456789