Lost in Texas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather took Alice's hand and squeezed it. "No. It just means you march to a different drummer than a lot of other people. I know what you're going to ask, but I can't tell you what you should do."

"Oh, what good are you?" mumbled Alice. "But you're right. This is my decision."

"What's your decision?" asked a returning Laurie. Alice looked at Heather but didn't say anything. This caused Laurie to flinch. For a moment, she felt like an outsider, and Alice could read the discomfort on her face.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to . . . Heather just has more background knowledge on this whole . . . lifestyle, I guess."

Laurie looked petulant, but then a smile danced across her face. She kissed Alice on the cheek and then Heather on the lips. "That's alright. I never did understand the whole leather teddy, spank me, tie-me-up-and-cover-me-with-jello thing."

The other two girls just stared at Laurie for a moment. Heather turned to look at Alice. "Isn't she just so fuckin' cute?" she asked, then turned to give her slightly embarrassed girlfriend a kiss on the lips.

"No," disagreed Alice, "the TWO of you are so . . . well, cute. I wish I was as confident as you were," she said to Laurie.

"Confident?"

"Yeah. That things would turn out like between you and Heather."

Laurie looked totally perplexed, more so than usual. "I could barely talk to her for a year without tripping over myself. I didn't have a roadmap to follow. Well, I did, but I accidentally threw it out the window." That got a laugh out of the whole crew. "Sometimes fate just takes a hand in things. Do you realize that I had to get lost in the middle of nowhere, light her car on fire and break down crying in an old-west saloon before I finally realized I might actually have a shot with Heather?" This earned her another kiss. "And if Freddie hadn't pushed her through the door that one night when I was talking with Jane . . . you know, when I was completely naked, then I might still be just watching from the sidelines." Laurie had her ‘thinking face' on. The other two girls let her gather her thoughts. She was usually somewhat flighty, but when she tried really hard, she could come up with some genuinely insightful ideas. She glanced at Heather. "Wasn't it Freddie who basically told you that following normal logic, an academic, a former rodeo-clown and an angry student don't move out to the middle of nowhere to build a bed and breakfast?" Heather nodded. "So what about this group is ordinary? You've seen what our ‘mentors' are like, and our bass player has slept with more people than Madonna. Our drummer is dating a bartender who likes her to dress up in a nurse's uniform and take his temperature!"

Alice and Heather both stared at Laurie, eyes wide and jaws open. Laurie suddenly had her ‘oops' look.

"Wait. I don't think I was supposed to say that last part out loud. Dammit!"

The other two girls were laughing so hard they could barely breathe.

"Don't tell Jenny I told you that. Please? Pretty please?" She sighed. "I really need to learn to stop while I'm ahead. Oh well." She waited for Alice at least to stop chortling. It was going to take a while for Heather, who had actually been laughing so hard that she fell out of her chair. "Alice, I guess what I'm saying is stop worrying about what you think you're SUPPOSED to do, and just do what you WANT to do."

Alice reached over the table and gave Laurie the same kind of hug the blonde girl had given out earlier. "You know, you absolutely amaze me sometimes." That caused Laurie to beam with pride. "Now if you could just get your girlfriend off the floor . . ."

-------- ----------------------------

The following Thursday . . .

-------- ----------------------------

Laurie had spent a lot of money for Heather's birthday, and Heather realized she had no chance in hell of matching that. So she went for what she knew worked with Laurie, such as sending her flowers and chocolates at work. These led to rather public displays of affection from the blonde girl towards Heather, but the dark-haired girl had learned that sometimes you just have to go with the flow. She had also begged and pleaded with the owner of an ice-rink to stay open an extra hour and had finally managed to get him to agree. So all the band members and their significant others, along with some other friends and a large number of sorority girls all had a grand time skating or learning to skate. Laurie actually had skated before, so Heather let the blonde girl teach her. Of course, it was just another excuse to get her girlfriend's arms wrapped around her, but Laurie didn't seem to want to object. All in all, everyone had a grand time, and Heather was looking forward to getting the birthday girl into her bed. But she wasn't the only one waiting to take a girl home.

Liz had shown up and was having a lot of fun watching people fall on their butts. She didn't skate herself, but she managed to have a pretty good time. Mostly, she watched Alice. The brown-haired wallflower was quieter, shyer and a bit younger than she was used to, but she had managed to captivate the tall woman nonetheless.

Alice felt Liz's eyes following her, but she had decided to have fun with her friends. Let the other girl wait for a bit.

But the time finally came for everyone to leave. Liz was looking through the throng of people for her target when she felt a pair of small, soft hands encircling her waist from behind.

"I think I'm ready to go home," Alice said softly. "With you," she finished.

Liz's heart started pounding like a drum in her chest. "Are you sure?" She heard Alice sigh.

"I've come to one conclusion over the last few days, and that is that I'm not sure of anything. But I want to do it."

Liz pulled the young woman around and kissed her. "Good enough for me."

--------------- ---------------------

Back at Liz's apartment . . .

--------------- ---------------------

Alice was standing with her back to the door, waiting for Liz to return from her bedroom. Despite her desire to go forward with this and her increasing level of arousal, she was still nervous. Liz had asked her to strip and fold her clothes, leaving them neatly piled next to the door. She was wringing her hands as she tried to anticipate what was in store for her.

Liz came out of the bedroom wearing a long robe that concealed most of her body, though Alice could tell the woman was wearing gloves made of some shiny black substance. Liz was carrying a number of items, which she instructed Alice to put on. There were a pair of leggings made of some soft, purple, velvet-like material that was very stretchy. When she pulled them on, they covered her legs from her toes to just above the knees, and the knees themselves seemed to be padded on the inside. There was a matching pair of long gloves that went up to the middle of her biceps, and the gloves had a spongy padding in the palms. The last item was a wide collar made of black leather that was lined with velvet on the inside and decorated with silver studs on the outside. It had shiny silver tag hanging from the front with writing on both sides. The front side simply said "Alice," while the backside had the inscription, "Property of Mistress Elizabeth."

Liz was just staring at the girl as she examined the collar. "As soon as you put that on," Liz whispered in a voice filled with desire, "then you become mine. Are you ready for that?"

Alice straightened her back, gave Liz a heated kiss, and then wrapped the collar around her neck and secured the buckle. It felt . . . comfortable.

Liz was still smiling, but it was almost the smile of a wild animal. And Alice was a soft little rabbit that just entered Liz's jungle. "On your knees," Liz commanded, making it quite obvious there was no room for debate. Alice descended slowly, finally realizing what the padding in the leggings and gloves was meant for. Liz commanded her to stay as she walked to the center of the room, leaving Alice next to the door. Liz then tossed her robe away.

The only thing that Alice could think was that she was staring at a goddess. Liz appeared to be wearing a leather corset that slimmed her already narrow figure and pushed her smallish breasts up and out. The gloves Alice had noticed went all the way up to her shoulders and were attached with buckles to a wide, circular collar. It wasn't a collar like Alice's, but rather it was a circle of leather with a hold cut in the center that Liz slid her head through, and half the circle curved down towards her chest while the other curved down toward her back. Liz was also wearing black leather chaps similar to the ones she wore when riding, but these were much cleaner. The whole ensemble was topped off with a pair of black cowboy boots and a black thong. Alice felt something that she hadn't really felt since Halloween. That sensation had last reared its head when she saw Heather all decked out and ready for her birthday part. Suddenly Alice understood. It was lust for a powerful woman. She had felt it to some degree with Michelle. Then Heather had brought it out, as had Jamie to some degree. Alice felt a smile creeping across her face. Liz noticed that smile and returned it.

"I see you're ready. Right now, you're my bitch. You will respond to the name ‘Bitch,' and expect you to respond quickly. Good behavior MIGHT be rewarded. Bad behavior WILL be punished." The gleam in Liz's eyes indicated that rewards and punishments were actually pretty much the same thing. Liz strode over and attached a long leather leash to Alice's collar. "Now, I expect you to obey my commands as a proper dog would. While that collar is on, you will remain on all fours unless told otherwise by me. You will answer my questions by nodding or shaking your head as appropriate. Do you understand?" Alice nodded. "Good Bitch. Now heel!"

Liz led Alice into the center of the room. Alice remained right next to her mistress the entire time. She was stopped, then Liz stooped and straightened Alice's back, made sure her arms were straight and at shoulder level and that her legs were at hip length apart. Alice had seen enough dog shows that she understood that she was being posed.

"Good Bitch," Liz whispered, tracing the length of Alice's spine with one finger. "Good posture, good teeth," she added as she lightly gripped Alice's jaw, "and good hips." With that, Liz sent a hand down over Alice's butt and inserted a finger into her warm snatch. Alice's entire body shivered. Then the finger was removed. "Now sit!" Liz commanded as she pushed down on Alice's hips until the girl's butt cheeks were resting on her heels. "Excellent." With successful completion of that task, Alice was treated to another quick fingering. And things went on like this for a while as Liz instructed her how to heel, sit, lie down, fetch and roll over. And with each task successfully completed, Liz fingered Alice's pussy for a few moments. After almost twenty minutes of such training, Alice was already ready to burst. But Liz moved on to something else.

"Excellent," the tall woman purred. "You seem to have a good grasp of the basics, so it's time for a treat. Sit," she commanded and watched as Alice sat back on her heels. Liz then choked up on the leash as she stood directly in front of the young girl. "Hmm. You may have to sit up a bit. Put your hands on your knees. That's a good girl." Liz moved her thong out of the way as she spread her legs and pushed her crotch into Alice's face. "I recall that you have SOME skill in this activity. Now eat," she growled as she grabbed the young woman's head, forcing it hard against her waiting pussy.

This is what Alice had been expecting that one night. And it excited her more than she had ever dreamed it could. Her lips, mouth, tongue . . . all were devoted to single, crystal-clear purpose; she was going to make her mistress cum. And Alice put all her skills into play, trying to make that event come to pass. She would lick and toy and flick her tongue gently for a while, then just start licking away like a dog. And Liz was being quite a bit more forceful this time, holding Alice's heads with both hands and grinding her cunt against the young girl's face. She felt Alice's tongue touch down on the sensitive skin around her asshole, then slowly lick its way all the way to her clitoris. Then Alice did it again.

Alice was sure that her mistress was getting close. Her outer lips were swollen and her nectar was sweet. Alice was still on the edge herself. She began to need release so badly it almost hurt. One of her hands started to instinctively seek out her own crotch. But Liz saw it move before she had a chance to do anything.

"What is this?" she asked with an edge in her voice. "Were you thinking about your own pleasure before you were finished with mine? Tisk tisk. That just won't do. Stay!" she ordered as she broke away (reluctantly) from Alice's oral attentions and went back into her room. When she returned, she was carrying cuffs similar to the ones that she had tied Alice to the bed with the other night, but these two were connected to each other. She had Alice place her hands behind her back and then secured the young girl's wrists. Then she positioned herself in front of Alice again. "Now that should prevent any more of your selfish little outbursts. Now I expect you to make me cum not once but twice, and then you'll be properly punished for disobeying me. Then she forced her crotch back against Alice's face as the young woman went back to work.

Liz held to her promise, as Alice was made to lick her mistress to orgasm twice. Liz was lucky to remain standing after the first one as Alice's tongue had managed to tease areas Liz didn't even know she had. It took the young woman almost twenties minutes all told, but eventually she had gotten Liz off twice. Finally Liz sat down under the pretense of thinking of Alice's punishment. Actually, she just needed to sit down before she fell down. After resting for a bit, with Alice staring at her longingly all the while, she stood back up and released her lover's arms from behind her back. She led Alice by the leash over to the couch and had her put her hands on the ground in front of her, until she was posed just the way she had when their training session had begun. Then she cuffed the girl's wrists together again.

"Now you will be punished. Just remember, this is for your own good." Liz retrieved a few more things from her room, including a strap-on harness, the same dildo she had used on Alice before, a bottle of lubricant and a wooden ruler. Most of these items made sense to Alice, but she couldn't figure out what the ruler was . . .

THWACK! Liz had deposited everything on the couch except the rule and was straddling over Alice's back, facing the girl's rear-end. She had then landed a solid smack on that very rear-end with the ruler, causing Alice to emit a high-pitched grunt. But as her butt was stinging, Liz reached down again inserted a finger into Alice's pussy, swirling it around and teasing those lips.

"It is time to realize what happens when you disobey." Liz proceeded to spank Alice's increasingly tender ass over and over with the ruler. She never hit so hard as to cause genuine pain or harm, but she was pretty sure she had Alice's attention. And after every swat, she would finger Alice's dripping sex. Sometimes she would use two fingers and spread the girl's opening as wide as it could go, and once she slid a finger into Alice's anus, causing her to jump a bit. ‘Hmm,' Liz thought. ‘I think I may have some virgin territory here. Goody.'

Liz stopped the spanking earlier than she ordinarily would. It was Alice's first time, and she didn't want to overwhelm the poor girl. One look at Alice's face then told her she probably didn't need to worry. The girl's eyes were closed and her mouth was opened as she breathed hard, and her expression was one of pure bliss. The girl had been enjoying the spanking. She had been genuinely enjoying it! ‘What kind of monster have I created?' Liz asked of herself. ‘Or was I simply the one person lucky enough to uncover the vixen that was already there?' She grabbed her harness and dildo off the couch and lubed the device up.

"Now then, I want you to maintain your show-form. I'm going to show you how one of your status should be fucked." Liz positioned the head of the dong at the entrance to Alice's pussy. Then, with one hand on Alice's hips with the other holding the girl's leash, she entered her pet's body. Alice gasped, and Liz watched with delight as the girl's back lit up with goosebumps. Liz used the leash to keep Alice's head up while she fucked her. And this wasn't some dainty, walk-in-the-park fucking that Alice was receiving. Liz was going for broke, using her hips with enough force as to cause Alice to exhale the air in her lungs with a grunt on every thrust. The poor girl's cunt was greedily gripping at the plastic invader, but it was no match for Liz's power and determination.

Liz stopped with no warning with the dong buried in Alice's body. Liz lay her torso gently onto Alice's back and reached around, taking the girl's soft breasts in her hands.

"Your nipples are so hard," she whispered. "Awfully hard considering how soft your tits are. Are they sensitive?" she asked, twisting the nipples just a bit. Alice let out a high-pitched gasp. Liz smiled and twisted again. Another gasp. ‘Oh you sweet little girl,' Liz thought. ‘There are so many things and so many pleasures that I want to introduce you to, if only we had the time tonight. I want to play with those nipples and fuck that ass. But all good things to those who wait.' She straightened her back and went back to fucking the young woman senseless. Considering the fact that Alice had been primed and ready to spill since the beginning, it was amazing that she had held out as long as she did. But her mistress's constant rhythm was too much.

"May I cum now?" came her barely audible voice from a face covered with sweat and brown hair.

"Good Bitch," said Liz. "You remembered from last time. Yes, you may cum."

Alice was glad she had been given permission, but she was going to cum, permission or not. "Thank you for fucking me and letting me cum," she whispered as every muscle in her body seized up and locked in place. Her pussy gripped the dildo with increased fervor and her entire form started to shake. She came . . . and she came and she came. She was barely able to refrain from collapsing onto the ground. She was still trembling for a minute after the climax was over. She began to realize how exhausted she was.

Liz just looked down at the sweaty, shivering and absolutely beautiful creature before her. She pulled the dildo out and shirked the harness. Then she knelt beside the girl and undid the cuffs, tossing them onto the couch. She reached for the collar when she felt Alice rubbing her cheek against Liz's hand. It was the sort of motion a cat would make when it wanted to be petted. So Liz stroked Alice's hair and scratched her behind the head. Alice's eyes held no hint of fear or regret. Rather they held joy and adoration. Liz quickly removed the collar from Alice's neck and then kissed the young woman, long and deep. Tongues went darting every which way as Alice rose up on her knees and tentatively wrapped her arms around Liz's body. When the collar had come off, Liz was Liz and not her Mistress. She wasn't Liz's Bitch. She was Alice again.

"C'mon," Liz said, drawing a very tired Alice to her feet and pulling her toward the bathroom. "We need to get you cleaned up and put to bed." Alice moaned and stamped her feet petulantly.

"Don't wanna."

"I know, but we need to keep up with our schoolwork."

Alice spun around and kissed Liz again. "Please? Just a little longer?"

Liz was grinning. She HAD created a monster. "No. Shower and then off to bed."

1...456789