Lost in Texas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers

"Please? Pretty please?"

"No!"

"Just one more spanking?"

"I said no! Now lets get showered and ready for bed or I WON'T punish you again this weekend."

THAT seemed to get Alice's attention.

--------------- ---------------

The next morning . . .

--------------- ---------------

Alice poked her head into the dorm room, checking to see if the occupants were still asleep. Laurie was snoozing under several layers of blankets, breathing contentedly. About that time, Heather came out of the bathroom while drying her hair. She saw Alice and put a finger over her mouth and went "Shh" as she looked at her girlfriend's sleeping form. She and Alice sat on the latter girl's bed. Alice took a look around. There were rose petals strewn all over the room and a number of sex toys were sitting on Heather's desk. Apparently Heather and the birthday girl had a VERY good time. Alice picked some rose petals that had fallen on her bed and inhaled deeply. They smelled wonderful.

"So," said Heather with a sly smile, "did you have as much fun as I did last night?"

Alice blushed and covered her face with her hands. Then she peeked out from between a couple of fingers. "Could I borrow one of your sweatshirts? I need something . . ." Alice paused to shift her weight, alleviating some of the pressure from her slightly tender posterior. " . . . to sit on during class today."

Heather gave Alice a hug. "So things went okay?"

"It was fantastic!" Alice started excitedly. Talking to Heather turned out to be easier than she expected. The dark-haired girl knew Liz, knew what was likely to happen and the sorts of things her friend enjoyed. So the embarrassment of confessing her ‘sins' wasn't there with Heather. Alice almost joyously talked about everything that had happened and how it had made her feel. Heather just listened with a wide-eyed, ‘I can't believe you did that' kind of stare. But she was happy for her friend. Alice had walked headlong into a potentially scary thing and had come out seemingly stronger for it. Apparently Alice and Liz had talked while showering and for a little while before going to bed, and they had straightened some stuff out. Liz had apparently been quite serious when she said that didn't want to change Alice or try and control everything about her life.

"I'm glad for that," said Heather. Alice flashed her a quizzical look. "Some of us like you the way you are. A little shy, a little insecure, a lot smartass . . ."

"But is that going to be enough to keep her interested?"

Heather squeezed both of Alice's hands. "Sweetie, don't worry about that. Yes, she's a bit wild, but she chose you. And it wasn't one of her one-night-only choices. She thought about it and tried taking your situation and feelings into account. Hell, she didn't even do that with me! Remember when we unpacked her place? She had nice dinnerware and nice furniture . . . It sort of tells me she'd like to settle down someday. And what better person to settle down with than our own little ‘mother' figure?"

Alice blushed some more. "You think so?"

"I know so," Heather said. "You may not think you have much to offer, but the rest of us know better. You're the girl who helps her friends whenever they're having stupid relationship problems. You're the one whose sole crime on this earth was to trust too many people. You're the one who has always tried putting other people's problems ahead of your own. And you're the sort of person who would hold a sick person's hair while they were heaving, even though you hardly know them."

Alice was already feeling a bit more confident as she gave Heather another hug.

Heather looked over at Laurie. "I guess I'd better wake ‘Sleeping Beauty.' She's got a nine o'clock class." Heather knelt next the sleeping blonde's form and started nibbling the girl's ear. Laurie had sensitive ears, and this had become one of Heather's favorite methods of waking her. Laurie's eyes open an she smiled a cute little smile. She snuck in a quick kiss on Heather.

"Ewh!" was Heather's unromantic response. Morning breath. Go shower. You've got less than an hour until your class.

Laurie poked her head up and looked around, and when her eyes hit Alice, "Hey sweetie!" She looked around a little longer. "Didn't I have pants when I got here yesterday?"

"I think so," said a confused Heather, "but I've got no idea where they went. But we both know your panties are beyond repair, and I'd suspect your shirt is too."

"And we thought that Alice here was the only one who liked it rough," Laurie murmured as she shot Alice a glance.

"Hey, at least I was able to find all my clothes."

Laurie stuck her tongue out as she stood up and wandered completely naked into the bathroom. "I'll just wear something of yours," she said in parting to Heather.

Heather's eyes opened wide and she grew a mischievous smile. "Oh, tell me she didn't just say that!"

"I think she did," said Alice. "Be gentle."

About half an hour later, the three girls were on their way out the door. Poor Laurie was wearing jeans that had been bought for someone with slightly wider hips, so they had cinched them up with a belt, and even that barely kept them from sliding past her hips and exposing the borrowed thong. And Laurie had never listened to the Ramones, but she was wearing their shirt. She looked like a very perky groupie, and it made Heather's mouth water. She was looking forward to taking her clothes back that evening before work . . . and then maybe again after work.

Alice, Laurie and Heather walked down the path away from the dorms together. They didn't have a mutual class today, though Alice and Laurie were in a Spanish class together. But they would get together for lunch up at the student union and chat about their days. But before they went their separate ways, there was something Heather just HAD to do, and she turned to Alice.

"So, did you have something soft to sit on?"

"Yes. Why?"

Heather gave Alice a quick slap on the ass and then ran like hell. Alice's look of surprise and discomfort quickly gave way to humored outrage and she engaged in hot pursuit, with Laurie laughing as she skipped along behind.

-------------------- -------------------

To be continued . . .

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers
1...456789