Lost in Texas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers

"Oh . . .okay. We can skip our first class."

Laurie grinned and stretched her hand again. "Are you sure you're only going to be missing the FIRST class?"

------------- -----------------

A little while later . . .

------------- -----------------

Alice and Jenny were sitting in their advanced composition class, passing notes the entire time. They were both painfully aware of the two empty seats next to them. The two had been passing notes the entire class. Alice was convinced that Heather was still angry and hadn't shown up out of the expectation that Laurie would be there. Jenny suggested that Laurie might have been afraid to show up because she might be rebuffed by Heather. Finally, class ended.

"I've got to get to the dorm," said Alice, obviously upset. "They can't go on like this."

"They need to totally get over it," Jenny replied. "If for no other reason than to avoid flunking out of their classes. This is SO not like Heather to skip class." She picked up her book bag and followed Alice out of the lecture hall and up towards the housing area.

Alice was wondering what she could say to help Heather forgive Laurie. "I can't even imagine how pissed she must be," Alice muttered.

-------------- ----------------

Back at the dorm . . .

-------------- ----------------

Laurie was curled up against Heather's body, one leg and one arm draped over her girlfriend's body as she nibbled on the dark-haired girl's shoulder. She had gotten Heather off another three times before slowly working her hand out of the girl's pussy. For her part, Heather felt the emptiness that had recently been filled with pure pleasure. She was already feeling the soreness and tenderness, but it wasn't as bad as she was expecting. She knew she should try and get to the shower and let the warm water sooth her muscles, but for some reason she didn't want to get out of bed. Maybe it was the fact that everything felt perfect again. She'd had all of it before, but nearly losing it made it more precious to her somehow.

"Okay," she whispered. "That was good. I don't think we can do that particularly often," she said as her sore crotch objected to her body's restlessness, "but we can definitely put that in our special-occasion category." She kissed Laurie on the forehead, making the pretty girl blush and snuggle closer.

"Can we just take the whole week off?" Laurie whispered contentedly. "Take last week back? Sort of like a do-over?"

"Sorry hon, but we have to get about with the business of moving on."

"No fun," Laurie whimpered. Then she developed a wicked look and started kissing her way down Heather's neck until her head disappeared under the covers.

At that moment, Alice came barging in the door with Jenny in tow. "There you are," Alice said with incredible exasperation. "You can't keep doing this to yourself! I know you still love her and . . ."

"Alice . . ." started Heather.

"No, I can't take this anymore! You two should be together and . . . and did you gain weight?"

Heather smiled warmly. "A little bit."

Alice saw the now fairly obvious bulge under the covers move, and then she saw some blonde hair and a sparkling pair of eyes peek out.

The scream of girlish joy that Alice let off could be heard all across the compound. Alice jumped onto the already crowded bed, narrowly avoiding crushing Heather's hands. She was hugging and kissing whichever girl became more readily available. Heather was just grinning and Laurie was blushing. Things were made more complicated when Jenny joined them, making Heather wonder if the cheap college bed was going to survive.

"Oh my God!" Alice exclaimed at last. "How . . .? When . . .? What the hell happened to your hands?" she asked, noticing the bandages for the first time.

It was Heather's turn to blush a bit. "I just got a little carried away the other day, that's all. I assumed Liz would have told you."

Alice got off the bed, still practically filled to the brim with glee. This was the way the world was supposed to work. Heather and Laurie were still together, so things could start making sense again. She had to call Liz and let her know. "Um, Heather? Where's the phone?"

"Remember how I told you I got a little carried away? The phone was one of the casualties."

"Heather?" asked Alice, who was staring towards the back of the room.

"Yes?"

"What happened to the bathroom door?"

-------------- --------------

That evening . . .

-------------- --------------

The whole gang was gather around one of the big tables at O'Malley's, eating like crazed lunatics while Laurie insisted on picking up the tab. Heather's hands were still sore enough that she had to have the blonde girl feed her. She didn't mind though. It was strange, considering they had only been fighting for a little over a week, but she had really missed these cute little things that she and Laurie did. And it had bothered her more than she could have guessed when those things were gone. She liked being part of a couple, though it was once something she never would have pictured herself doing.

She looked across the table at Alice, who had regained a bit of her normal stoicism. It was getting harder for the girl to keep a straight face, particularly when Liz would wrap a long arm around Alice's shoulders and draw the girl against her. Heather thought that she and Laurie were a strange couple, but the lanky biker-engineer and the wallflower had them beat. But everything fit.

Jenny and Mike were also emerged in conversation. Mike was expressing faux jealousy at his girlfriend frolicking in bed with two naked and one fully clothed lesbian without showing the common courtesy of taking Polaroid's. Mary had ditched her spring break boy and had moved on to some guy named Curtis, who was quite possibly even dumber than the last guy. But he had a nice butt.

The group had been talking about their upcoming studio time and what songs they wanted to play at the battle of the bands. There was a general sense of relief regarding a problem that no one had wanted to vocalize before, which was the fate of the band had the two girls not been able to reconcile. Alice had written a new song called "The Itch," a sexually charged number about going to any lengths to satisfy sexual needs. Hearing the straight-faced Alice reading about "satisfying that itch" was one of the funniest things any of them had experienced. But it was a fun song that, like all their other numbers, was derived from personal experience.

Things were making sense to Heather. And it was more than just about her and Laurie. It was about all of them. She understood why a wallflower would date a part-time dominatrix. She understood why a renaissance woman, an amateur bodybuilder and a protest-junkie student would fall in love and move to a ghost town in Middle-Of-Nowhere Texas. None of them made any sense together, yet they all fit perfectly. Maybe they were destined to be something big. Not just Heather, but all of them.

"What are you smiling about?" whispered Laurie sweetly into Heather's ear before kissing her on the cheek.

"Just thinking about everything that had to happen to bring us right here, right now." Her gaze swept over the assembled crowd in their miscellaneous states of joviality. Alice caught her gaze.

"Looking for something?" Alice joked. "I'm pretty what you're looking for is right next to you."

Heather turned her head and was met with another kiss from Laurie. "Yeah, I found what I was looking for. I just had to get lost first."

----------------- -------------------

To be continued . . .

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers
1...345678