Lost in Texas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers

"Jenny, the question becomes, do you want to do this? I'm always happy to 'enlighten' young women," Jane said huskily, "but none of us would dream of trying to coerce you. But you should make a decision soon. Freddie seems to be looking at you like our puppies look at their rawhide chew toys, and it might shortly become difficult to pry her off of you."

Jenny gulped. She suddenly realized what a rawhide chew toy must feel like.

Heather looked over at her. "Seriously Jen, it might not be a bad idea. If you can't enjoy yourself with those two, then I don't think you CAN enjoy being with women in ANY fashion."

"Wait," Jenny said. "What about you guys?"

Heather had grabbed Laurie by the hand and was leading her towards the door. "I thought that it might make you uncomfortable if we . . ."

"Stay . . . please?" Jenny was having increased difficulty speaking as Freddie had started breathing down her neck. "I . . . I'd like you to be here."

Freddie gently kissed Jenny's neck. "So are you willing to play?" Her hands were creeping up Jenny's body.

"Yes," Jenny almost hissed.

"Jane, would you get the camera set up?"

Jane was shaking her head and smiling as she grabbed the video camera and placed in on the nightstand, pointed at one of the beds. She looked over at Heather and Laurie. "Why don't you two make yourselves comfortable over there." The two girls could almost swear that they saw Jane lick her lips as she glanced at Jenny. "This might be a while."

"You know," Heather whispered to her girlfriend, "for all her arguing, she's not THAT much different from Freddie."

"Yep," whispered Laurie back. Then the girl giggled. "She just sounds cooler when she says stuff." Laurie licked Heather's earlobe then nibbled on it. "So, how will WE pass the time?" Heather spun the blonde girl around and threw her laughing back-first onto the bed. Then she lay on top of Laurie and grabbed her hands, stretching them above her head as they kissed.

"I'm sure we'll think of something," she murmured as she kissed her way down to Laurie's expansive cleavage.

Meanwhile, Freddie had drawn a slightly-shaking Jenny to her feet and pulled her toward the other bed. She slid her hands into Jenny's back pockets as she squeezed the girl's luscious round bottom. Jane reached around from behind to start undoing the girl's pants. She peeled them downward, revealing a tiny black thong nestled firmly between those globes. With no pants to stick her hands into, Freddie grabbed a double handful of that ass.

"Sweetheart," Jane said to Freddie, "I need to finish undressing the young lady, and your sticky hands are making things difficult. Why don't you get yourself undressed while I attend Jenny?"

Freddie back-flopped onto the bed and unbuttoned her shirt. Jenny was more than a little taken aback by the sensuousness with which Freddie undressed. She hoped the camera was catching this. She felt her own shirt being pulled away and her bra unclasped.

"Leave the thong on," said Freddie from the bed as she shirked the rest of her clothes. Jane did as her lover requested. She rested her head on Jenny's shoulders, wrapped her arms around the girl's body and cupped her warm breasts.

"Very nice," said Jane as she began sucking on Jenny's neck and tweaking the girl's nipples. Freddie stretched out one foot and slid it between Jenny's thighs, pressing against the girl's panty-clad mound with the top of the foot. Then Freddie removed her foot and stood up.

"Something you should know about Jane," she said as she slowly tuned Jenny around to face the older woman, "is that she likes the build-up almost as much as the actual event. Why don't you help her get naked?" she asked.

"How quaint," responded Jane, though she didn't resist as Jenny started unbuttoning the older woman's delicate blouse. Then the garment slid off of Jane's slim shoulders and to the floor, then unbuttoned the woman's skirt. She would have slid that off, but Freddie's hands got busy, with one hand grabbing one of Jenny's full ass cheeks while the other snaked around and started rubbing the girl's pussy lips through the fabric of her thong. That got Jenny moaning, and left Jane to finish disrobing herself.

"And as a word of warning," Jane started wryly, "Freddie likes to 'get busy' as soon as possible."

"So, how you wanna go about this?" Freddie asked as she continued rubbing the girl's mound. "Top or bottom?"

"Actually, I think I'll start at the top," Jane replied, pulling Jenny away and then slowly pushing her onto the bed with her legs hanging off the edge. "You've been dying to get your hands on her shapely posterior since you first saw her, and I'd hate to deprive you of it a moment longer."

"And that's why I love this woman!" Freddie said to Jenny as she knelt between the girl's legs and spread them apart. "She's so considerate." With that, Freddie placed a kiss on Jenny's thong, causing her to shiver.

Jane lay next to Jenny on the bed, sucking on her nipples, neck and naval . . . whatever she could get her tongue on. Freddie pushed the thong aside and began licking around Jenny's opening.

Jenny was in heaven. She had always thought Mike to be fairly good at the oral arts, but just a few minutes with Freddie and Jane had shown her how much one person could do with their tongue. "Jane, can I try doing it to you?"

"Oh, sure. Jane MIGHT refuse oral sex. NOT!" said Freddie, then went back to ravishing the young woman's pussy.

"No need to be snide," Jane said. "Of course you're correct, but . . ." Jane swung one leg over Jenny so she was straddling the girl's face, but also so that she was facing 'downstream' towards Freddie. This allowed her to gently fondle Jenny's breasts while the young woman took her first stab at the giving end of cunnilingus. "Don't worry," Jane said soothingly. "Just do whatever Freddie is doing and you'll be just . . . Oh, that's a good start," she murmured as Jenny's tongue pushed it's way into the slit.

Jenny was nervous at first, but she was getting good feedback. Freddie would do something to delight her pussy, and then Jenny would try it on Jane. And since Freddie knew what Jane liked, those were the things getting done to Jenny. And Jenny was pleased at how Jane smelled and tasted, and her courage quickly grew. She was lashing at Jane's pretty crotch with youthful vigor. She felt Freddie taking great delight in groping her ass, and even felt a finger gently probing her anus. That caused her to buck her hips, pushing her crotch closer against Freddie's face. 'The girl has a plan,' Jenny thought before groaning outright.

Meanwhile, Heather and Laurie had gotten completely naked and were lying together, Heather on top of Laurie, fondling each other. Each had one hand cupping the other's mound with a few fingers buried in the other's cunt. Their eyes were locked on each other and their breath was already ragged. The proximity of their bodies had their arms pinned between them. Neither was going anywhere until the job was done.

"Who's my pretty girlfriend?" Heather whispered.

"I am," Laurie murmured.

"And who wants to cum on my fingers?"

"I do," the blonde groaned as she proceeded to do just that. Her perfect pussy tried seized Heather's fingers as a relatively gentle climax flowed through her body. Heather loved the look of bliss on Laurie's face and the flush on her body when she came. It was the most powerful aphrodisiac the dark-haired girl knew.

Heather quickly got off the top of her girlfriend, much to Laurie's dismay. But she just as quickly shifted position so that their legs scissored and their pussies rubbed against one another. With a firm grip on one of Laurie's legs, Heather started to rub and hump against Laurie's crotch. Her girlfriend got into the action by humping and bumping back.

Back on the other bed, Jenny was experiencing her first orgasm at the touch of another woman, and she didn't exactly hate it. She had a death-grip on Jane's ass and a tongue in her cunt as Freddie brought Jenny to the brink and beyond. The last thought that flitted through her mind before she lost the ability to process information for a moment was that she really needed to teach Mike a few things that were missing from his oral repertoire. Freddie didn't let up for a moment, taking wide swaths with her tongue as Jenny's body and pussy endured a series of spasms. Then Jenny felt the finger being removed from her asshole and that delightful tongue disappear from her crotch. That's when she heard Jane speak.

"My turn," the older woman crooned. She and Freddie switched places, leaving Jane's face between Jenny's thighs and Freddie straddling the girl's head. "Oh, she's pretty down here," the woman murmured as she sent her delicate tongue on an exploratory lick. Then another one. Then she wrapped her tongue around Jenny's clit and squeezed it like a constrictor. "Very pretty," she said again.

Jenny had been a little worried since she had been unable to get Jane off before the two women had switched positions, but all negative feelings evaporated as the woman started her oral explorations. 'Laurie was right,' Jenny thought. 'That tongue goes on for miles!' She did her best to emulate Jane's performance as she herself went to work on Freddie. She also ran her hands up that girl's supermodel body to play with her tits, which got a groan of approval from the affected party. Then she brought one hand back down so she could stick a thumb up Freddie's sphincter. That brought another gasp, and Freddie rewarded that behavior by seriously fondling Jenny's decent-sized tits.

While this was going on, Laurie was being ransacked by a second orgasm, and this one was more powerful than the first. Laurie was sweating hard as she latched onto one of Heather's legs and pressed her mound against that of the dark-haired girl. Laurie's cum seeped directly onto Heather's pussy as her body shook. She even sucked and nibbled on Heather's calf to prevent herself from screaming. She expected to keep going, but Heather again had other ideas. Her girlfriend detracted herself from their current position and planted her face directly between Laurie's spread-eagled thighs and started devouring Laurie's still tender sex. Laurie was still a little dazed from her orgasm, otherwise she might have objected. She had already gotten off twice while Heather had yet to achieve release. She wanted to correct that . . . to bring her lover pleasure, but Heather had taken control and wasn't about to relinquish it until Laurie was completely satisfied. Heather's tongue was working like a jackhammer and her fingers had crept into Laurie's box, poking and prodding her innermost recesses. She withdrew her tongue and just started rubbing the outer and inner lips with her fingers for several minutes, making Laurie squirm and buck. Then she went back to work with her tongue.

On the other bed, Freddie had achieved orgasm at the same time that Jenny had been brought to her second climax. Jane's cunnilingual skills were everything her friends had bragged about and more. This time, Jenny had done a better job at keeping up, which had allowed her to get Freddie off. Seeing a woman cum up close and personal was another new experience for her, and it was a sight to behold. Seeing Freddie orgasm was especially sweet, due to the girl's incredible good looks and constantly lust-filled expression. And the aroma and taste of pure cum was intoxicating. Jenny lapped and licked as much as she could, but she was still left with a face covered in girl-juice.

"I'd say the girl has potential," Freddie moaned at last. "Let's give her a little more practice on someone who should be used to grading performance."

"I'm rather enjoying what I'm doing right now, thank you very much," Jane said primly.

"Never said you had to stop." Freddie pulled Jane up on to the bed and lay the woman out on her back. The she had Jenny straddle the woman's face before lowering her own lips to Jane's sex. "And this is a lesbian sixty-nine," Freddie pointed out, perhaps unnecessarily. Jane quickly went back to work, but Jenny was still recovering. She did start up again, gaining speed as she went. And Freddie knelt beside the bed and leaned in for some extra 'tutoring.'

"No fair," Jane said. "Two on one."

"Sweetheart, me and Michelle 'two on one' you all the time. It's the only way to level the friggin' playing field," Freddie replied. Then Freddie interrupted Jenny's tongue by giving the younger girl a long, sweet kiss. "And I don't think she minds the company down here. Do you?" she asked of Jenny.

"Not . . . not especially," she grunted as she dove back into Jane's crotch.

Freddie glanced over at Laurie and Heather. Heather's fingers and tongue were moving like mad, and it was obvious that the dark-haired girl had Laurie on the verge of yet another orgasm. This was confirmed as Laurie started repeating "I'm cumming," over and over again. Heather kept her fingers moving, but raised her shining face up so she could smile at her lover and watch her beautiful body arch against Heather's invading digits. The girl's eyes were closed and a look of pure ecstasy was emblazoned on Laurie's face.

When she was able to speak again, Laurie said, "I want to do you. Don't you dare make me wait another minute! Heather Englund, get on my face right this instant!"

"So demanding," Heather muttered as she started kissing her way up Laurie's impatient body. "So pouty," she said before sucking on one of Laurie's nipples. "So sexy," she continued, moving to the other breast. Laurie sighed and acknowledged that it might be a minute before she got to plant her face in Heather's crotch. Once the dark-haired girl started playing with Laurie's tits, she was usually captivated for a while.

Across the room, Freddie had broken off the double team so she could play with Jenny's round butt cheeks and tongue the girl's asshole. Then she shoved a finger in and started fucking the girl's bottom with that finger.

Jenny's mind was in the clouds while her tongue was running up and down Jane's slit. She was so tired, but stopping wasn't an option. This event had been everything she had hoped it would be, and she wanted to show her appreciation by giving Jane as much pleasure as she had received. She tried using things that both Freddie and Jane had used on Jenny herself, creating her own 'style' rather than just imitating theirs. She was having a lot more fun than she could have previously imagined sucking on the delicate inner lips of Jane's pussy. And she knew enough already to spend a lot of time licking the clit, both above and below the hood. Then she saw just how deep into the rabbit hole her tongue could go.

"The young woman is showing some originality," Jane said after a few minutes. "I think it's time to reward originality," she finished as she felt her body tighten up and her box quiver as she came. And to her credit, Jane felt Jenny licking well into the orgasm. She was giving it 'that old college try,' Jane thought, then laughed at her personal joke, then groaned outwardly as the last wave of pleasure rippled through her body.

Jenny wasn't far behind in the orgasm race, as Jane's persistent and wonderfully agile tongue, combined with Freddie's anal attentions, brought the girl off again. But the two women weren't done. Both Freddie and Jane began inserting fingers into Jenny's cunt, pushing and probing until they found that special spot. They kept Jenny above her sexual threshold until they made her cum a second time within a few minutes. Jenny was sweating from pores in parts of her body that she hadn't known existed before. Both her vaginal and anal openings were stretched and sensitive, but she wouldn't trade what she was feeling for anything. She glanced over at the video camera on the table. 'Man, wait until Mike gets a look at this.' She didn't feel that she had adequately explained to her friends how excited Mike had been when he learned of his girlfriend's bisexual interests. She had gotten the impression that he might enjoy a threesome. If it was even half as much fun as she was having at that moment, she might be inclined to grant him that particular pleasure.

Pleasure weighed heavily on Laurie's mind as well. She wanted to dish some out to her girlfriend, but Heather was being maddeningly uncooperative. Heather had brought Laurie to climax on three occasions, but the blonde girl hadn't gotten her mouth anywhere near her girlfriend's private area, and it was driving her insane. Finally, she had enough. She sat up and flipped Heather over onto her back, pinning the girl's shoulders to the bed with straightened arms.

"Okay," Laurie said huskily, "I've had about enough. Now sit back, because I'm going to seriously fuck you and you're just going to have to like it." Laurie finished off her 'threat' with a long kiss to Heather before the blonde girl moved down and planted her face in Heather's crotch.

Heather was smiling from ear to ear. It was the type of smile she didn't even know she was capable of until Laurie had come into her life. She had teased the girl so outrageously and for so long that she knew she was about to get Laurie's best oral attack, which is what Heather had been wanted from the word 'go.' Laurie went ballistic, licking and fondling every square inch of Heather's cunt. She was lapping away from stem to stern, rubbing one thumb over the girl's clit while sticking fingers from the other hand in Heather's asshole.

Laurie found herself wishing that Freddie had actually brought one her toys, because she badly wanted to go to town on Heather's tight, teardrop ass. But the blonde girl accepted she would just have to make do, inserting two and then three fingers into that ass. She tried stretching it just a little, but it was a considerable stronger opening than its neighbor was, and she was forced to be content with just thrusting her fingers in and out. She stopped rubbing the clit so she could insert three fingers from that hand into Heather's pussy, and she let her tongue take over the job of clitoral stimulation.

"Make me wait . . . (grumble) . . . I'll teach you to tease me like that . . . (grumble) . . . I'll make you cum good!" Laurie was incensed, while the only thing keeping Heather from laughing at her girlfriend's tirade was the intense pleasure the blonde girl was bringing to her. Laurie withdrew her fingers from Heather's wet sex for a moment so she could rub one of her meaty breasts against Heather's mound. This got Heather moaning even louder, as almost any contact with Laurie's tits was bound to do. She rubbed one soft nipple up and down the girl's slit applying as much pressure to that glistening mound as she could. And she never quit pistoning her fingers in and out of Heather's greedy pink rosebud.

"Ooh," Heather moaned. "I'm sure learning my lesson," she grinned.

Laurie tried glaring at her, but the beautiful girl's face didn't scowl well. So she wound up smiling, which was something her face was much better at. She smiled because that's what being with Heather made her want to do. Well, it was one of the things that it made Laurie want to do. Another was fucking the girl's brains out, which Laurie was also in the process of doing. There were so many things Laurie wanted to do, including stuffing her whole hand into Heather's body like she had done during the make-up sex following the spring break blow-up, but she was going to save that for after the Battle of the Bands. She was hoping that would be the celebratory sex. Even while she was licking Heather's clit, Laurie was admiring the taut muscles of her girlfriend's abdomen, the gentle slope of her breasts and the wild beauty of her face. Alice wasn't the only girl in their crew that liked to ride a wild animal. Laurie did too, but her "animal" was a somewhat cynical, dark-haired, rock-hard-bodied woman who could sing the angels down from Heaven if she chose. Laurie loved her wild Heather, and she wanted to please her in any way she could. She turned up her energy a notch, fingering and licking on all cylinders. And Heather had waited long enough. She pushed up on the bed with her feet, raising her lower abdomen off the bed. Her ass and pussy clamped down on any invader indiscriminately, trying to keep as much of Laurie within Heather's body as possible. Laurie drank in Heather's juices with reckless abandon. Her face quickly became shiny with her girlfriend's fluids. Heather's eyes were closed and her lips were parted, and Laurie could almost see the girl's heated breath rising in wisps to the ceiling of the hotel room.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers
1...34567...9