Lost in Texas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie slipped back into the water and the two girls wrapped each other up in one another's arms. "Why don't we finish this off in that big, comfortable bed in there?" the blonde asked sweetly.

Heather stood up, droplets of water falling from her rock-hard body. "I'm ready if you are," she said with a grin. She climbed out of the tub with Laurie in hot pursuit. Heather turned and slowly unbuttoned that wet shirt that Laurie was wearing. "Let's get you out of this wet thing before you catch a cold."

Once the shirt was off, Laurie hugged Heather close, pressing her mammoth breasts against Heather's smaller ones. "Getting cold isn't something I'm really concerned about," she whispered before giggling and grabbing a towel. After both girls were dried off, Heather held her lover in her arms and they slowly 'waddled' there way into the bedroom. They had a king-sized bed crying out to be violated. Heather noticed a strap on harness and dildo lying on the bed, as well as a tube of lubricant.

"Well, so this is what you were doing while I was in the tub," Heather murmured. She shoved Laurie onto the bed, loving the view of the girl's ample tits bouncing wildly. She grabbed the harness and slipped it on, attaching the dildo shortly thereafter. "Is this what you want?" Heather asked slyly. Laurie was biting her bottom lip and her eyes were alight with desire. She had spread her legs wide apart, bent at the knees. Heather crawled down the bed towards her, the eight inch, flesh-colored dildo wagging between her legs. "Looks like my pretty little girlfriend is all hot to trot," Heather continued, positioning the head of the toy at Laurie's opening. "But first, she has to tell me, explicitly, what she wants."

Laurie's eyes were glowing naughtily as she wrapped her legs around Heather's waist in attempt to draw the toy in, but Heather grabbed the girl's waist with her hands and held back until Laurie told her what she wanted to hear.

"Please fuck me," Laurie asked. "Please fuck your horny girlfriend!"

Heather was grinning. "How horny are you?"

"God, I need it!" Laurie returned, still pulling at Heather's hips. "All I ever think about is how bad I want to be with you and have you make love to me. And I want it so bad . . . Does that make me naughty?" she asked, her expression taking a look of decadent innocence. "Does me being naughty make you want to fuck me more?"

Heather sunk the dildo into Laurie up to the hilt. "I never need an excuse to make love to you. And nothing you could say or do could make me love you more."

Laurie's skin flushed and her countenance was one of pure joy. A dark-haired rock 'n' roll singer with a strap-on may have been drilling her, but Laurie was still a romantic. But joy turned back to wanton lust as Heather began plunging the device into Laurie's body with almost frightening speed. Laurie felt bursts of pleasure shooting up from her crotch until they almost exploded out her eyes. Heather's hands gripped Laurie's shoulders, giving her some added leverage. The sound of hips slapping together could probably be heard through the walls, but neither girl really cared.

Laurie was captivated by the sight of Heather's abdominal muscles rippling as the dark-haired girl pounded the dildo home over and over again. With Heather's increased 'femininity' that had come about due partially to Laurie's coaxing, the blonde girl had almost forgotten just how powerful Heather really was. Heather was like a sword wrapped in silk: pretty, but still dangerous. Heather leaned in and started sucking on Laurie's tits, which the blonde girl freely offered up to her dark-haired goddess's lips like sacrifices. Heather sucked on Laurie's soft nipples, taking one nub in her teeth before moving over the other. Laurie just started repeating "fuck me" over and over again, and Heather was more than happy to accommodate her. Laurie began rubbing the swollen outer lips of her own pussy as it attempted to devour the plastic invader. She loved how the ridges stretched and released her vaginal opening on every pass. She loved how wet she had become down there. She was so close. And without warning, she was over the edge.

"I'm fucking cumming!" she shouted as her pussy started to spasm and Heather's rampage was halted.

Heather did sink all the way back into Laurie and lay down on top of her, feeling her lover's body shake in the throes of ecstasy. They lay like that for several minutes, the silence of the room only broken by their heavy breathing. They both smelled of sweat and bath salts, and the combined aroma was intoxicating. Laurie was gently nibbling on Heather's ear, sucking the lobe into her mouth. Heather turned her head so that their lips met one more time.

"My turn," Laurie said. She turned Heather over and removed the harness from the girl's body. Then she put it on herself and grabbed the bottle of lubricant, which was applied generously to the length of the toy. Heather had a devilish grin as she got up on her knees and grabbed the headboard of the bed in her hands. Laurie sidled up behind her and pressed the head of the dildo against Heather's sphincter. "You have such a perfect ass," Laurie said. "So tight," she whispered as she pushed inward. She heard Heather gasp, and watched as that tiny little hole tried to accommodate the apparently much larger invader. Laurie was impressed when she saw the head slide in and slowly disappear from sight. Heather was breathing a little more rapidly, but the two of them had done this often enough that the dark-haired siren was barely inconvenienced. 'Besides,' thought Laurie, 'this isn't going to last that long. I have other plans for this woman.'

"You are such an ass-slut," Laurie said as she slowly pressed on. She kept going until the length of the dildo had disappeared from view and her hips bumped up against Heather's ass. Heather had closed her eyes and was waiting for the discomfort to turn into pleasure. Laurie gave the dildo a quick pump and Heather smiled. God how Laurie loved that smile. She gave another quick pump and the air seemed to escape from Heather's body. "Oh, you're ready now aren't you? You made me tell you what I wanted. Now, I want you to tell me what YOU want."

"Fuck my ass," Heather practically growled. "Split me down the middle," she finished as Laurie began bucking her hips. Once Heather's ass had completely relaxed, Laurie went to town on it. Heather moved one had from the headboard to her own pussy, and she played with herself as she was getting reamed. If Heather's fucking of Laurie was intense, then Laurie's anal attack on Heather was positively animalistic. The dark-haired girl was actually grunting unintelligible sounds as her pink-rosebud was continuously made to expand and contract over and around every ridge on the sex toy. Laurie spanked Heather on those perfect cheeks on every stroke, returning the favor from earlier. Heather groaned her approval. After about ten minutes of anal-dicking, Laurie sensed that Heather was getting close. So the blonde girl pulled all the way out of Heather's ass. Heather looked confused and almost desperate. Then she saw Laurie removed the harness and toss the entire contraption onto the floor.

"Spread those legs, sweetie," Laurie said sweetly.

Heather's grin reached from one ear to the other. She piled a couple of pillows behind her head, lay back and then spread her legs as far apart as she could. Laurie started off by licking her way in a circular pattern around Heather's box. Then she massaged the outer lips with her thumbs before finally inserting two fingers from each hand into the slot. For ten, maybe fifteen minutes, she prodded and stretched Heather's cunt, getting it all warmed up for the main event. Her favorite thing was to stick both her thumbs in and pull in opposite directions until Heather gasped.

Laurie stopped her stretching movements and inserted her pinkie into Heather's box, twirling it around. "This little piggy went to market," she said before inserting another finger. ". . . This little piggy stayed home." Another finger worked its way into Heather's moist sex. "This little piggy had roast beef while this little piggy had none." Two more fingers. "And this little piggy," she said huskily as she scrunched her fingers up and placed her thumb close against her palm, "made my girlfriend squeal."

Heather felt that hand sliding forward. The first row of knuckles had reached the opening. Then the second row stretched her out, making her gasp and groan. Finally, she felt the widest portion bumping against her opening. This was the hardest part. She and Laurie had done this a couple of times since the first time, and it was definitely a big turn-on for both of them. But they both knew that they had to do it carefully to avoid an actual injury. But Laurie was very patient, and Heather trusted her implicitly.

"You okay?" Laurie asked, withdrawing her hand a bit so she could give Heather's pussy a few quick pumps before pushing back up to the knuckles.

Heather was seeing stars and her crotch was alive with pleasurable sensations. She was able to find her voice for a moment. "Good . . . good to go," she said. She felt herself sweating, which felt wonderful against her skin as the breeze created by the room's ceiling fan caressed her body.

Laurie pushed a little further, going slowly so as to minimize the discomfort. Though these fisting sessions were rare, they had become one of the blonde girl's favorite things to do. After a few more moments, her hand had slipped inside. She could almost see the ripples of pleasure emanating from Heather's crotch, traveling up her spine until they enveloped the girl's head. She waited for several minutes, relishing the sensation of being inside her lover's body in such a complete fashion. Then she slowly spread her hand out as much as she good, eliciting a series of low moaning sounds from the dark-haired siren.

Heather threw her hands down and gripped the portion of Laurie's wrist that hadn't sunk into her body. She wasn't sure why, since she had no desire for the blonde to remove that hand. Part of it was just that she needed to grab onto something to keep from thrashing all over the place. Laurie was exploring her insides now and each time her fingers expanded, Heather saw another blast of pleasure.

"You're really sexy when I'm stuffing you like a turkey," Laurie cooed. She pumped her fist and rolled her knuckles across Heather's g-spot. "It makes me just want to 'gobble' you up!"

Heather chuckled, and each movement caused another burst of pleasure. Laurie was spinning her wrist in the entrance to Heather's cavern, trying to get her fingers in position so she could manipulate Heather's special spot in a more controlled fashion. She actually had to adjust her body position, but she finally managed. Then she began massaging Heather's incredibly stretched outer lips and her clit as well with Laurie's free hand.

"Oh God!" Heather said, her eyes glazed over. "That feels so fuckin' good! I'm so full," she panted. She managed to prop herself into a more upright position. Laurie had to stretch her arms a bit, but she managed to lean over far enough to give Heather a kiss. Heather's legs were pushing instinctively at the bed, trying to back away, but Heather's arms were holding her in place. Finally, she flopped back on the bed and grabbed the hair on either side of her head, just above the temples. "Oh fuck . . . oh fuck . . oh fuck!"

Laurie sensed Heather's pussy gripping her arm a little more tightly and she saw the tremors begin. She grinned and leaned in to start licking Heather's clit. It was a bit unnecessary, seeing as Heather was already being racked by an intense orgasm, but it made Laurie feel better. Heather's body squirmed even more than usual during that precious event, and the shifting of her abdominal muscles always fascinated her blonde lover. Laurie flicked her tongue against Heather's clit one more time, then traced it up to the girl's abdomen, savoring the girl's sweat. Then she leaned back.

Heather always looked so . . . peaceful . . . after this, or at least after the few times they had done it. Laurie wished she could feel like that. She had been more than willing to try it and Heather had been very thorough in her preparations, but things had gotten painfully uncomfortable for her quickly and the two girls had decided to abandon the idea. Laurie wished that there was something more exciting that she could do for her lover, and sometimes wondered if Heather might grow bored with her. But she was going to enjoy her raven-haired goddess as long as she was allowed to, because she truly worshiped her girlfriend. She loved her so much that it scared her sometimes.

"This is no time for you to get lost in thought," Heather grunted.

Laurie looked at Heather. The girl had such tremendous passion in her eyes. It made her more beautiful. Laurie smiled. She would talk about this with Heather later. But first, she had to deliver her lover several more delicious orgasms. She teased the g-spot again. It was about the size of a quarter now, and an easy target for her delicate fingers.

"I'm not lost," she whispered. "I just haven't decided how many times I'm going to make you cum yet."

Heather smiled tiredly. Her hair was plastered to her head and what little makeup she was wearing was running. "Damn I love you," she said.

Laurie's face flushed with joy. "So, that would be a lot of orgasms then?"

--------------- -----------------

Later that night . . .

--------------- -----------------

Heather and Laurie were lying under the sheets in their traditional spooning position, with Heather behind and one arm draped over Laurie's body. They had carried on for another hour, with Laurie taking her girlfriend to the promised land about four more times before Heather insisted on eating Laurie's pussy until she climaxed at least twice. They actually had to take another quick bath before they could curl up in bed. Heather was a bit more resilient than she had been the first time they had tried fisting. She was certainly going to be a bit sore in the morning and quite tender in the crotch area, but she wasn't incapacitated like she had been the first time.

"Happy anniversary," Heather whispered in her lover's ear.

Laurie developed that quirky smile she had whenever her girlfriend said just the right thing. She turned over so that they were facing each other, and her face grew a little more serious. "Why do you love me?"

Heather's face grew confused. "Hunh? I . . . I guess I don't quite get the question."

"I mean . . . I believe that you do love me. I'm just . . . It's just hard to believe that it's been a year. I guess I expected for you to . . ."

"Stop right there," Heather instructed in a tone not to be denied. "I know that you were going to say something self-depreciating, but I won't hear of it. I guess the answer to your question is that I'm not sure. But I don't feel the need to rationalize it anymore. I think about you every day, and the evidence shows that keeping my hands off you is next to impossible." That caused Laurie to giggle, but Heather wasn't done. "I love your energy. I love the energy you give me. I love the way you talk when you're thinking too hard, or even when you're not thinking hard enough. And I love the way you make me feel better just by being around. That's enough for me."

Laurie's heart was singing. Heather always seemed to know exactly what to say to ease all of Laurie's fears, even if she didn't know she was doing it. "Well, I guess you better start planning then."

Heather's brow scrunched up. "For what?"

"For next year's anniversary, silly," Laurie grinned. "I figured it'll be your turn next time, and honey, I'm not going anywhere."

"I beg to differ," Heather said with a sly smile. "You're going with me under the covers again, right about now!"

--------------------------- -------------------

A month and a half later . . .

--------------------------- -------------------

It seemed almost unnaturally sunny to Heather. Not the sort of weather one would expect for an occasion such as the one she was attending. Those things were always supposed to be overcast, a bit wind and much darker. Whoever heard of perfect weather for a funeral?

But that's what she was experiencing: a bright sun in the sky over a dark, six-foot-long, six-foot deep hole in the ground. She was dressed in black slacks, black blouse and a jacket. She wished she could have gone without the jacket, considering the heat, but it seemed that wearing a coat of some variety was just what people did. And strangely, how to dress had been the most difficult thing for her on the entire trip.

Just three days earlier, she had been down on the ranch with all the girls from the band, as well as the actual residents as well as Liz. Liz and Michelle were getting along famously now, and Liz's knowledge of electronics and engineering had helped in getting the remaining electrical systems set up. Alice, Freddie, Jenny and Jane were doing a lot of decorating and painting, while Michelle, Liz, Heather and Mary did the heavy work. Jane had actually pulled in some contract work as well, and the bed and breakfast/ghost town was on track to open by the end of the summer. The girls were sticking with their plan: work four ten-hour days and then travel back up to the college area to play the clubs and bars on the weekends. The radio station that had sponsored the contest had put their music into heavy rotation, and the girls were actually developing a pretty large local following. Mary had been in contact with the executive from the record label and the girls had almost finalized their developmental deal. They were all so excited, and everything had been going their way.

Heather had just helped finishing the re-finished the roof for the barber shop and had plopped her ass down on the front porch of the main house when a sheriff's office patrol car pulled up. Everyone came out of the house to see what was going on. He apparently knew the owners of the place and said his hello's, but quickly moved on to ask if there was a Heather Englund present, as he had been informed by Mr. Jack Price that she was working there for the summer. When Heather had identified herself, he had asked her to step to the other side of the street for a moment. All her friends were concerned that she was in some kind of trouble. After a short conversation, she headed back towards the house, her expression hard to read. Laurie had been the first to inquire as to what was going on. In a flat voice, Heather told her.

Heather's mother had committed suicide. She had apparently downed a bottle of sleeping pills and a bottle of Jack Daniels, and she never woke up. Then Heather had gone inside and up to her room. The rest of the crew had been stunned. No one was sure what, if anything, they should say. They knew about Heather's family and her feelings about them, but still . . . she had lost a mother in a horrible fashion.

Laurie had wandered up to the room, only to find Heather throwing clothes into a bag before heading to take a shower. Laurie had asked how Heather was doing. Heather could only respond that she wasn't sure. Then Laurie said she would call the airline, and Heather thanked her. But Heather was in for one more surprise. Laurie was going with her, and wasn't going to be talked out of it. She was going to be there for the girl she loved, and she almost desperately needed to see first hand where Heather had come from. Strangely, Heather chose not to object. She actually wanted the blonde girl's company. Reservations were made, the band's gigs for the following weekend were cancelled, and Heather and Laurie were off. It was many hours drive to the nearest airport, most of which was spent listening to music on the CD player in Laurie's car. Heather simply had no idea what to say or what to feel.

1...456789