Lost In Texas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up yonder in front of the nice little automobile," he directed.

I stood between the headlights.

"No ma'am, I think you need to come with me," Joey held out a hand, the shotgun in the other still pointing in my direction.

I shook my head 'no'. I was helpless to do anything without getting shot, seriously injured and maybe killed.

Lisa started to weep. Her crying was upsetting Joey.

"Please ma'am, don't cry," he asked Lisa. "I'm only here to rescue you. Come here, take my hand."

Lisa sobbed some more.

Joey started to raise his voice and shout. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Lisa jumped at his sudden outburst and tried to stifle a scream.

"Look ma'am, I saw you showing me them there tittes earlier. I know you wanted me to come back and I know what you want," Joey tried to explain his motives. Lisa looked bemused.

Joey nodded, "Yes ma'am, I'm gonna rescue you good and proper, just like I rescue my little fillies and girlfriends." He grinned again.

Lisa slowly got out of the car.

"Hey Joey, I'll look after Mr here and you do you rescuing." It was Billy's voice booming from behind me.

"Ok Billy," Joey responded.

Billy placed Little Honey-Rose on the dusty gravel and lunged forward to grab a hold of Lisa's arm, pulling her firmly to the rear of the car and pushing her back onto the boot.

Lisa sprawled backward, her head banging against the boot lid. Joey smiled at her as he unhitched his belt, opened his flies and dropped his jeans to his ankles.

The silver light from the moon, which had risen high into the pre-dawn sky, and the sun's dawn was beginning to turn the black sky a deep blue in the east.

In the eerie light, Lisa watched in horror as Joey's pants fell to his ankles. Her eyes followed up from his ankle-clad jeans over his thick muscular thighs and onto his penis. She nearly feinted when she saw the size of his penis; he was hunk like a donkey. His semi-erect cock flopped onto his left thigh and must have been at least nine inches with a girth to match.

He started to play with himself, pulling on his stick to expose the head from the covering of foreskin forcing blood along its length. He could see Lisa was in tears and trembling as she alternated stares between his face and his penis. Joey was excited now as he fed on Lisa's fear.

"Don't move mister, don't move one inch," the voice behind me ordered.

I watched as Joey massaged the length of his cock, it didn't stop growth surpassing the ten or eleven inches I was expecting it to reach at full erection.

"It's a nice example of a thoroughbred Texan," the voice stated. "Your lady is not going to want any, but give Joey a few minutes and she'll not want him to stop."

"You're fucking animals," I cursed aloud.

Joey looked over and laughed. Billy let out a gravely chuckle, "Well mister, we're all God's creatures, we're all animals right?"

In the silence I could hear Lisa's whimpers and sniffles. She hadn't said a word since she'd gotten out of the car.

Joey took a step forward and spat into his hand. He coated the tip of his cock with the spit in his palm.

"You're gonna love this little lady," he told her.

He took hold of Lisa's legs by her calves and pulled them up into the air, placing them onto his shoulders, one either side of his neck. Then he took hold of her g-strip panties and ripped them away as Lisa let out a yelp. He placed the silky material to his nose and took a deep breath.

Joey laughed out, "Hey Billy, she's been fucking him. Her pussy's full of this guy's jizz, man."

Billy let out another of his gravely chuckles and then said, "You don't know it yet, but you've done that broad one hell of a favour. If your jizz is still mice and slippery, then chances are that Joey won't do too much damage when he rams his meat into her."

My mind was in overdrive. I tried to run various scenarios on how we could get out of this horror show. We were truly helpless; Billy pointing a gun to my back and Lisa at the hands of a man who was twice her size and probably ten times as strong.

Joey threw Lisa's panties at her face.

"Put them in your mouth lady," he ordered. Lisa obeyed and forced the material into her dry mouth. She could taste herself and my semen from out lovemaking just a few hours earlier. She wanted so much to go back in time, to change our minds about staying until dawn. But it wasn't to be.

She could smell him now. Stale breath, stale clothes. She doubted he'd washed in weeks and goodness knows where his penis had been in that time. She shuddered at the thought of what she'd catch from this monster. And then she suddenly thought that perhaps they'd not get out of this alive. Her tears flooded down her cheeks as she struggled to get enough air through her nose.

Joey looked down at Lisa's exposed pussy. He could see she was cleanly shaven; he'd never seen a woman without pubic hair before.

"Shit Billy, she ain't got no hair down there," he shouted to his friend.

Lisa felt him closer and then...

Joey started to rub the tip of his penis along Lisa's pussy. It was still dark but as the dawn approached, the small amount of light was enough for him to watch her labia give way to his bulbous cock head.

Lisa took a deep breath, sounding like a horse snorting as Joey's cock pushed forward.

She took a brief glimpse down and could see Joey guiding himself into her pussy. Her vagina stretched as his shaft penetrated her. Thankfully my semen had the effect of lubricating her passage.

Inch by inch Joey pushed forward.

Lisa whimpered and gave out muffled screams as the pressure down below became too much for her.

Lisa never had any children but she imagined that this must be how childbirth felt.

"Here he goes," Billy said as Joey penetrated my wife. He started a running commentary of what Joey was doing and what he would do next.

"He's gonna fuck your woman for a few minutes and then he'll turn her over and do her from behind. Hell, if he's in a good mood he might even put that monster right us her shit hole. That will definitely drawer blood."

I had to listen to that deep Texan drawl and watch my wife being violated. And there was nothing I could do.

"Your man, he's loving me fucking you," Joey teased Lisa. Lisa shook her head 'no'.

"Oh yeah little lady," his thrusting was a little faster now but his length was only halfway.

"Get ready because I'm gonna feed you're the other half of my love."

Lisa tensed in the expectation of more pain as Joey stopped thrusting in and out. He paused and then he applied a constant pressure forcing his cock deeper into Lisa.

She screamed into her panties that were lodged firmly in her dry mouth.

"Almost there little lady, almost there."

Lisa looked down and could see there was another inch or two to go before Joey's cock was totally inside her.

She struggled to breath and was desperate to remove her panties from her mouth. She was beginning to feel the effects of a feint.

Joey's free hands found Lisa's breasts and he took hold of both, roughly kneading then and pulling on her nipples.

Lisa felt a strange heat inside her stomach. She thought she was going to throw up but it wasn't nausea she felt. Her body was betraying her. She quickly recognized an orgasm building from deep inside.

Joey sensed a change in his victim. He could feel Lisa's vagina starting to pulsate, to throb, to grip tighter around his shaft.

Lisa was hating this. She knew that her body wanted the invader to continue, but Lisa's brain was a resound scream of 'no, get the fuck away from me'.

"Hey Billy, she's cumming, man,"

"I told ya di'n' I, I told ya," Billy's gravelly voice was really annoying me now.

Joey's thrusting began to take a more rhythmic nature. Lisa closed her eyes and tried to escape what was happening. She tried to imagine that I was inside her and I was making her cum.

She pulled the g-string from her mouth and took a gulp of cool dawn air and then let out a guttural moan.

"There ya go," Billy voice again behind me.

"She going for it now and she's lovin' it. She'll not want you after young Joey there."

Joey pulled out leaving a huge void inside Lisa. She was relieved that he'd done so but at the same time she wanted more.

Joey took Lisa by the hips and turned her over. He pulled her towards him and the tip of his cock lined up perfectly with her vagina. Once again he pushed forward, this time his cock sliding in with less resistance.

Lisa moaned, louder this time.

His thrusting increased in speed and her vagina wanted to grip his penis tightly.

"Hey little lady, right now you feel like ol' Betsy down there."

Billy laughed out loud.

"What, what?" I demanded.

"Ol' Betsy. Hell ol' Betsy's been dead ni' on three months."

"So, what's so funny?"

"Hell, ol' Betsy was 88yrs old and she took lots of advantage of young Joey here when he was younger. Started when he was about 12yrs old and she saw him skinny dippin' in the creek. Hell she took that dick of his and made sure it was put to good use.

"Yep, ol' Betsy sure got a lot to explain to the big man up there." Billy looked up to the sky as he said it; Andy didn't see but knew who the big man was.

"Hey Joey, how long has ol' Betsy been gone now?" Billy shouted.

"Oh must be ni' ten week I imagine. Yep and she can still my cock every night just like all them years ago." Joey smiled at Lisa, she didn't notice, she didn't hear, she wasn't listening.

"Are you telling me that he fucks a dead woman every night?" I asked Billy.

Billy shouted, "Hey Joey, do you fuck ol' Betsy every night?"

Joey was ramming his cock all the way home now and as the dawn broke I could see her ass rippling with every thrust.

"Hell yeah man; she'll be good for a few more days yet," Joey called back.

I bent forward and threw up over the floor. Billy laughed again.

"It ain't so bad, he keeps her in the refrigerator so she smells good" Billy laughed again.

"Joey, you'd better hurry up man, it's daybreak and we got work to do. And I need to get my turn before we get goin'."

Joey heard his partner's call to hurry. He reached under Lisa and took her breasts in his hands and again, kneaded them roughly.

Lisa could feel every inch of her violation but now she was finding that she had grown numb to the attack. But her body was still disagreeing with her mind. Her body was raging, a huge orgasm wanted to be released and Lisa was trying everything to resist it.

But Joeys thrashing and ramming was too much. He exploded inside my wife, filling her with his semen, his cock throbbing making its girth expand and contract by perhaps as much as an inch.

Lisa felt the semen splashing against her cervix. She was sure that Joey had penetrated into her womb. His throbbing inside her made her vagina spasm as her orgasm slowed ebbed.

Joey pulled out leaving a gaping hole. His semen flowed freely at first and them slowed to a trickle as it escaped Lisa's vagina and ran down her thighs.

"Ok Billy, I'm done here," Joey shouted to his partner.

Joey pull up his jeans and picked up his shutgun. He was pleased with himself and was laughing at me as he made his way behind me to swap places with Billy.

What happened next happened so quickly. I took advantage of the two men's complacency and grabbed Joeys shutgun. As I did I turned and pulled the gun away from Joey's hands. The gun fired blasting shot through the air followed by gun smoke.

I elbowed Joey in the ribs and he fell to the floor.

I looked around expecting Billy to be raising his gun to shoot, but he was down, he was laying on the floor, blood gushing from his chest.

I turned to Joey and hit him in the head with the butt of the gun, his nose exploded. I hit him a second time and he went limp. He was either dead or unconscious -- I didn't care if it was either.

I ran over to Lisa. She was sobbing, still sprawled across the boot of the car.

I looked and saw Joey's semen running down her inner thigh and onto her feet. There were traces of blood.

I helped Lisa back into the car and then went to check on the two Texans. Billy had stopped oozing blood; he wasn't breathing either.

Joey was breathing so I turned him onto his side so he didn't choke on his blood and tied his hands behind his back with his belt. His jeans were still around his thighs and his cock was heavily coated in dust. I spat on him and kicked him in his ribs before I returned to the car.

We waited for a while. Lisa was slowly recovering from her ordeal.

"Let's find our way out of here and get to a hospital," I suggested.

Lisa was silent, didn't respond and then she whispered, "No, let's cut that bastard's cock off and stuff it in his mouth, roll him in that ditch along with his friend and leave him there to bleed out."

I felt her pain. She wanted revenge for her violation.

I took some wet wipes out of a case and washed Lisa down as best I could. She had a small bruise on her cheek where Joey had hit her. I told her to lay back as I reclined her seat. Then I wash her pussy and her thighs, finally finishing with her feet.

"Give me one of those," Lisa asked. She wiped the inside of her mouth and then her chest. She took another and handed it to me.

"Clean me inside," she asked. I did.

We sat there in quiet for a few more minutes before Lisa got out of the car and headed to Joey and Billy. She searched their pockets and found a sharp knife attached to Billy's belt.

Standing over Joey she spat on his and then stood over his head and emptied her bladder.

The urine on his face woke him from unconsciousness. He was moaning with the pain of his broken face and ribs. Lisa reached down and spoke quietly to Joey.

"When I'm done, you are going to me laying in that ditch over there with your cock in his mouth and his cock in yours you fucking perverted animal." I had never heard Lisa speak like that, ever. I dare not try to stop her, I didn't want to.

She walked over to Billy still body, undid his flies and took hold of his limp cock. With a couple of cutting motions, it was off and in her hand. She unbuckled Billy's belt and took that too.

Then she returned to Joey. She reached for his dust coated cock and took the knife to it. He screamed as he felt the blade do its work. She took his cock and placed it into Billy's open mouth.

Then she returned to Joey. The pool of blood growing larger by the second. His mouth was open to allow him to breath -- his swollen nose prevent from breathing properly.

Lisa thrust Billy's cock into Joey's mouth and then she quickly wrapped Billy's belt around his mouth like a gag.

Bubbles of air formed in the coagulating blood from Joey's nose as he tried to get the air he desperately needed. He was choking now as well as bleeding out.

Joey passed out.

"Give me a hand with these two fuckers," Lisa demanded.

We dragged Joey and then Billy into the ditch and then cleaned the belts and knife with a wet wipe. The two guns were laying on the dusty road. I picked them up and wiped both down and then tossed them onto the two men in the ditch.

Back in the car Lisa passed me the pack of wet wipes. It was then I could see that we were both shaking like leaves on a tree.

Wash me again, she ordered. She removed her clothes and sat naked next to me. I started with her face and worked my way down to her feet.

She turned and bent over, "Now wash me inside again."

I pulled her lips apart and as I was about to wipe her vagina, there was fresh juices forming on her vulva.

"Baby, are you ok?" I asked.

"I will be soon once I've washed away every piece of filth that fucking animal left inside me," Lisa replied.

I pushed the napkin into the vagina with two fingers and did the best I could to remove any semen that remained inside.

I could feel Lisa's vagina tighten as I rubbed the napkin up and down.

Lisa got out of the car, still naked, and then went around to the boot. I was expecting her to open the boot to get fresh clothes from a case. But instead she jumped up onto the boot.

"Now I want you to fuck me. I want you to cum inside and let your semen wash me clean."

It was hard to get a full erection after the ordeal, but Lisa worked on my cock and I surprised myself with a larger than normal, and harder than normal, erection.

We fucked, we didn't make love, and Lisa came to orgasm twice on me before I ejaculated inside her.

She dressed, kissed me hard and sat back in the car.

I washed myself down with a couple of the wipes and joined her.

Two hours later we were in Amarillo.

"Look there's a motel, pull over," she ordered.

We checked in and collapsed on the bed.

"Are we going to phone the cops?" I asked.

"Hell no baby, we're gonna fuck."

12