Lost in the Light Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least I can always just float away from them." She grumbled as she ate. Her fingers were caressing the cucumber playfully, enjoying its bumped texture. Frustrated, tired, and sore she suddenly found herself needing to vent some stress. Her fingers started to caress one of her thighs as she stroked the cucumber.

"NO!" she shouted a little too loudly and put the tempting vegetable away. "No. Not now." She growled at herself. The Father's condescending lecture came to her mind. His voice echoed in her memories. She sighed and curled back up into a ball. "Nap first. Bloody Massacre second. Enslave survivors third. THEN massive sex orgy." She muttered to herself with a sigh.

"I'll teach them why you don't tease a Zecairin, and then let them escape." She sighed again with a pleasant moan.

Thoughts of her murderous revenge on the humans sent her off to a pleasant sleep...

The Mischievous stood proudly in the middle of the compound. The buildings burned around her, their pillars of flames and smoke choked the night sky. She stood naked with only a viciously serrated Zecairin sword in her hand, but was covered head to toe in blood. At her feet the large naked man with a huge cock groveled. He wore a spiked collar and leash that ended in her hand.

"Clean me, slave." She hissed and jerked his collar down to her feet. He greedily obeyed, lavishing her toes with his tongue. He licked and slobbered; his meaty digits barely able to hold her dainty foot. This man was clearly twice her size in build and height, yet she clearly commanded his every action. She snapped the leash and he suckled a toe into his mouth. She liked it and let herself moan loudly. When he finished with her feet, licking all the blood from her skin, he looked up with a begging expression.

"Yes, you may continue." He lapped at her ankle the moment she finished, running his tongue up and down her calf and shin cleaning her as he had her feet. She moaned softly through gritted teeth, and cooed as his tongue traveled along the back of her calf.

A war cry erupted from the ashes and tore her away from enjoying her pleasure. A man with a spear emerged from the flames and charged towards them. The War Mistress, The Mischievous, turned her gaze lazily towards Mero the spear wielder as he came at her. Light flashed from her eyes for an instant before Mero collapsed to the ground screaming. Every orifice in his body started to bleed, sending him into convulsions and then, finally, an eerie stillness.

The slave had stopped cleaning her leg to watch. Like lightning she struck him across the face with a closed fist. His nose broke off to one side of his face and blood splattered his cheeks. He didn't care for his injuries; he immediately resumed his cleaning of her leg. A strong hand grabbed the back of his head by the hair and jerked it backwards. His mouth hung open and he stifled a protest.

The War Mistress, The Mischievous, thrust her bloody groin into his mouth.

"Eat!" she commanded, and he quickly sucked on her pussy lips. The violent sensation of immense pleasure shot through her...

A thunderous boom overhead jolted The Mischievous from her sleep. She blinked wearily trying to focus on her surroundings but nothing stirred. Softly, the rain started, and soon it came in a long loud pour.

"Shit, I hate the surface." She groaned and tried to curl back up to sleep. The oak boards were far from comfortable, but the weariness of her affair had finally caught up to her and she badly wanted to return to the pleasant dream she was having. But try as she might she just couldn't get comfortable. Frustrated and groggy, she jumped down to the first floor and searched from something usable. Some flour sacks look nice and comfy, but heavy. Two bags of flour, and some empty sacks later, she had a makeshift bed made in her loft. One bag at her head, the other to prop her feet up on. It was just the help she needed and, after nestling in, drifted right back off to sleep...

A wooden lid slammed loudly down onto a trunk. The Mischievous was jolted out of deep sleep. Her eyes blinked rapidly as they tried to make sense of the bright afternoon light all around her. Her mind was too foggy and she couldn't remember where she was or why she ached so much. Below her snug loft, a man was fetching vegetables from the stores and complaining loudly. He was very angry at his task and took it out on the lids and doors and barrels around him. The awful ruckus made her head throb with each pounding jolt.

The Mischievous growled in frustration and kicked one of the heavy bags of flour off the edge. The ruckus below ended with two sudden consecutive thuds. Quiet now. The Mischievous stretched, yawned, and promptly went back to sleep on her remaining pillow.

The sun was less bright when another servant came looking for the first. The setting sun cast a warm red glow on everything in the loft. The Mischievous opened her pale blue eyes slowly and watched the red light surround her. It gave her warm tingles all over her body and all the aches fled. She stretched her arms and legs quietly like a cat and rolled over to look down below. Another man in robes was attempting to revive the one she sacked with a bag of flour. These humans were becoming a pest.

Idly, a hand scratched her thigh through the leather pants, which in turn turned to idle caresses. She liked the feel of these clothes. As she watched him struggle below, her mind drifted back to her days in the cell being interrogated. She bit her lower lip as a warm flush of excitement flooded her cheeks and worked its way down her body to in between her thighs. Her fingers played there, caressing the inseam of her leather pants, and gently rubbing that sensitive spot. It made her sigh softly as she watched below, as her eyes closed and her eyelids did a soft flutter. It had been too long and she needed some release. But her resolve quickly returned and she stopped. Now wasn't the time to play, she had training to do. But the more she stared at these men, the more her mind came to a naughty conclusion.

She grinned impishly and came to a crouched position over the edge. Her fingers pursed together to snap and she focused her will on calling the magic. When it collected into her fingertips, she snapped them, and a spark shot straight for the struggling man's robes and immediately caught them on fire.

He shouted, suddenly surprised, and panicked. The dark blue robes caught so quickly he had no other choice but to pull them off. He watched them burn, bewildered and unsure what to do or how it happened. But as he now stood completely naked, he realized the error of his inaction. Embarrassment was obvious as he started to subconsciously crouch and bend over trying to cover himself with his arms. There wasn't any substitute clothing that he could find, aside from the sacks to carry produce. There was nothing but the unconscious brother at his feet.

The Mischievous watched with amusement as he struggled to pull the robe off his brother to claim it as his own. She had to fight hard to keep silent as the giggles built to eruption. The monk finally prevailed in clothing himself, but now was faced with the dilemma of what to do with his unconscious, naked, brother. He gathered up the remnants of his burnt clothing and tried to position them around his brother inconspicuously. The ruse was shoddy to say the least, so he wandered off outside the barn and abandoned the task. The Mischievous was left unamused. On the way out of the barn he picked up a water pail, and she now understood his plan. Her lips curled into a grin as she started to come up with one of her own.

Once he disappeared out of sight, and the coast was clear, she floated down to the ground to start her next ploy. She grabbed a handful of seeds from one of the stores. As she sprinkled these over the man with burnt robes she imbued magical energy into them. It was a simple spell to add life essence; underground farmers used it to make seeds capable of surviving harsh conditions. Satisfied with her work, she looked up to her loft to return to it, but decided against it. She needed to up the stakes in this farcical training exercise. There was flour all over the floor from the exploded bag, and it gave her an idea. She shed her clothes and tossed them into a corner. Naked, she then rolled in the spilt flour, covering her skin completely. A little more magic and it blended in to a milky white paste that gave her the look of having porcelain skin. She took a cabbage from the man's dropped basket and placed leaves into her hair. Some more enchantments and they turned her short white and blue locks a deep veggie green and bonded the leaves with it.

She looked like the Goddess of Vegetables now. She hid in an empty barrel and waited for her prey to return. It wasn't long before the water bearer returned, sloshing his very full pail and spilling water as he went. She watched him through a spout hole in the barrel as he came charging up. The Mischievous quickly put both white hands over her mouth, knowing full well she wouldn't be able to hold back.

The servant doused the unconscious man with the water. A monstrous tangle of vines and cucumbers erupted from the man with burnt robes and entangled the water bearer in their ropey grasp. His shrieks of surprise and alarm drowned out the muffled laughter coming from a barrel. Even as they entangled him in their aggressive growth he still screamed, an octave higher than one would expect. The Mischievous winced; she hadn't suspect he would be such a screamer. At this rate he'll call too much attention, if he hasn't already.

Time for her show.

She exploded the barrel out from around her with a burst of magic and stood tall and majestic before the writhing mass of vines, vegetables and man. When he caught one gaze of her, he stopped in his screaming. But as she stepped further he started again.

"Silence!" she commanded, and added a sound cloaking spell to make it true. It was a stronger spell that required more energy to cast. She felt the sudden drain from it and maintained her composure for the sake of the ruse. Yet in the back of her mind it bothered her that she was already at her limit. The magic she had used today was small, but it gave her a good assessment of how badly she needed to train more. She stepped forward until she could hear the man's shrieking again, and was relieved that her cloaking spell was working well.

"Be still good sir," she started. "My children will not harm you." She hoped he wouldn't look to the man on the ground; the roots had all but disposed of the body. Another miscalculation. He started to stifle his screams when she started to work to free him, unraveling one vine and pulling another out of the way. The cucumbers rivaled watermelons and were weighing down the more prominent vines. It was like begin caught in a moving, weighted net. And if she didn't get him out of there soon, it would probably suffocate him. Despite the urgency she kept her pace calm as she worked to spread the vines out. When he was almost free, she tied his hands together with some thicker vines to make sure he didn't bolt.

"Now, you are my prisoner," She said with a serious tone. "Tell me, why have you summoned me?" Her white naked body stood only inches away from his kneeling face. She could tell by the way he was looking at her goods that he hadn't been with a woman in a long, long time... if ever. His face wasn't familiar either, so he wasn't one of her previous captors. She fought back an impish grin at the possibilities here.

"Buh... um... duh.." he mumbled unable to form words as his mind tried to rationalize the situation.

"I see you like what you see," she added coyly and took a step closer with her hands on her hips. Her sex was a mere inches away from his face, and he couldn't stop staring at it. "Is that why you summoned me? This cruel monastic life has robbed you of your rights as a man, so you needed to create a secret rendezvous? I see through your ploy great wizard..." She pressed her naked foot to his crotch and rubbed the throbbing hard-on under his robes. "Your flesh tells me true." He shifted a bit uncomfortably, but wasn't about to stop her. "But there is a price for summoning a plant demon, and it must be paid."

"Whu..what?!" He started. He fell for her ruse so completely, The Mischievous was disappointed. A spell suddenly came to mind, but her mental fatigue with magic she had already cast made her decide against it. All this work would collapse if her spells faded too soon.

"The journey into your realm has taken much of my strength away." She started. "I'm afraid I cannot grant any wishes." She pouted at him and swayed her hips side to side. It amused her greatly that he couldn't take his eyes off her womanhood, and thus his head swayed with it. "But if you do as I command, I can certainly grant this desire." She stroked his raging cock with her foot.

"Taste me." She said softly. White fingers grabbed a handful of his brown hair and pulled his face to her sex. He struggled for a moment before he realized what she wanted, and then obliged eagerly. His tongue came out frantically and licked her as a parched man would an ice cube. It was overwhelming, unskilled, and chaotic. She would have to train this one before she could enjoy it.

"Slowly!" she commanded in a harsh tone and jerked his head sharply away. "Slowly, my crafty wizard, plants are not vigorous things, bend us and we break. Gently.... Surely..." She caressed his scalp to entice him as she pulled him back to her loins. This time his tongue was calmer and more disciplined. And it sent the beginnings of a wave of shivers through her body. It was just the "taste" she needed as well, and it eased so much tension in her body. Her moans came out loudly, and it encouraged him more and made him bolder. He dared to sneak his tongue inside her wet lips, and she gasped pleasantly at the surprise. Her smile betrayed her ruse and she looked down to her quickly learning student. But she noticed another miscalculation in her disguise that snapped her out of her pleasure. Her hair below wasn't the same deep green she had made the hair on her head, it was still dyed azure blue. She hoped he didn't notice her error.

He did notice that she suddenly lost interest in his tongue so he quickened his pace in an attempt to please her. His stiff tongue was frantically fucked her wet pussy, and although it made her feel good, it wasn't eliciting the effect she wanted and was rewarded with another head jerk for his failure. "That comes later my pet," She panted at him. The Mischievous hadn't noticed how out of breath he was making her, she apparently wanted this too badly. "I see now the purpose of my summoning," she cooed and stroked his cheek. "You may be a master of magic, to summon one such as I, but the art of love escapes you. Here, I will be your instructor," she pulled him back to her now dripping wet pussy. "Start slow until your lady is wet, and then move faster, this you have learned." He nodded and proceeded to resume his slow caresses with his tongue. "When she is wet, then you may strike deeper, but be sure of your aim," He followed her instruction well enough to have her moaning and breathing heavy again. "A lady...mmm... enjoys a artist... ooooh, more than a soldier... mmmm! Be random!" she panted and gasped out amid her pleasure.

Her student tried to follow her instructions, but she found his creativity lacking. It was of little consequence however, she needed more than his tongue could give her. Before he could protest she had pushed him over onto his back, with his hands still bound behind him, and lifted up the bottom of his robe. His cock sprang free and she grasped it firmly in one hand.

"Are you ready good sir?" she said and rubbed the head of his cock with her palm while stroking the shaft gently with her fingers. He moaned loudly in response. She would make him moan more with her own tongue, but she couldn't wait anymore. The Mischievous turned her back to him and straddled his throbbing manhood. It slid into her soaking wet pussy effortlessly, and she took all of him in. He was smaller than she had hoped, but none the less she was in no mood to complain and started riding up and down on his cock. Her hands went to her nipples and pinched them as her hips gyrated around in a circle with his cock buried in her. She lifted her hips up and then slammed them back down. It drove his hard member deeper inside. She drove him into her a few more times, but it just wasn't reaching that itch she needed.

The white vegetable goddess placed her hands on his knees and ground her hips and pussy against him, hoping she could reach something that could push her over her highly elevated pleasure rift. It made her all the more impassioned, but frustration was starting to build. Her fingers went to her clit and stroked it as she ground her hips against it. It was enough to resume her momentum but she needed more. Her hand reached out and grabbed a ripe and endowed cucumber from the vine. It was just the right size of a certain brute of a man she had the pleasure of interrogating a few days ago. Her lips wrapped around it and it felt just as good. Her tongue swirled over the bumps and groves of the vegetable and for this moment she imagined it was a throbbing hard cock in her mouth. She moaned against it, and her pleasure was nearing its peak. Her prisoner below her was still along for the ride, his cock twitched below her and she knew it wouldn't be much longer for him either. It was time to take matters into her own hands.

She lifted up and released his cock. His protests were stifled by a firm sharp grasp of his wet and slippery member. She changed her positioning and aimed his pulsating purple head for her tight sphincter. Her muscles relaxed, and slowly she took his slippery mess deep into her anus. It felt so good going in she almost peaked right then. Even her companion moaned in pleasure from the new sensation. She lifted up, her firm round ass muscles clenching his cock as he was slowly released, and then relaxing as she impaled herself back down. Her round firm cheeks resting snuggly against his hips. But she wasn't done yet. The wet cucumber in her hands rubbed the entrance to her cunt, and made her shiver with anticipation. She pushed it in slowly, and let her dripping juices do the rest. It quickly replaced his hard cock inside her wet pussy. And the two large objects rubbed against one another inside her. It finally scratched that itch she desperately needed.

The Mischievous let out a long, slow, loud moan as it penetrated her all the way in. Slowly she started to rock, pulling his hard cock in and out of her as the vegetable slowly rubbed her inside.

"Mmmm!!" she groaned and pinched a nipple with her free hand as she quickly approached her orgasm. A few more deep strokes and she'd be there, but it felt so good she wanted to savor it as long as she could.

Her partner however, couldn't last. His cocked twitched as he grunted, and his hips thrust up suddenly as he erupted inside her ass. His cock spurting his hot semen deep inside her, it gave her a hard push towards her own climax but she knew it wouldn't be enough. Quickly she grabbed the vegetable and thrust it in and out of her wet pussy with abandon. In a few quick thrusts it started the chain reaction in her head that send a wave of shivers and tingles all through her body. The convulsions started, and her body trembled in quick jerks on top of her partner as she finally came.

Her partner writhed in pleasure under her, and gyrated his hips with his cock still inside her ass. It sent a few more tremors down her body, but now that her appetite was sated her interest was quickly fleeting. She lifted up off of him, and as he looked up to her with a questioning glance their gaze met for a moment before she looked away.