Lost in the Light Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Footsteps approached from around the wide base of the trunk and even in this sparse moonlight his elven sight could see Lysia's pale skin amid the shadows. But as soon as he spied her, she moved out of range around the tree.

"My little mouse..." Tamain said affectionately, yet somewhat sadly.

"Am I?" Lysia said quietly. "You haven't had much interest in me lately." He felt her lean against the tree to his side, far enough he couldn't see her but he could hear her.

"Women have needs, Tam." Corella said from his left side, hiding around the side of the tree. Ah, there she was, the one he had expected and dreaded. There was a bit of mischievous mirth in her voice, but mostly I-know-better scolding.

"Men, also have needs." She said and moved around to face him. "-You- need... to sleep." she poked him in the chest painfully to accentuate her point. He was about to protest when she put her hand over his mouth. "And we, are here to help." She moved her hand away and kissed him on the lips. It wasn't unusual, but it was a bit unwelcome by him at the moment. Lysia moved from around the tree, and Corella tore away from Tamain to offer the nervous girl her hand to bring her into the fold.

Her new attire was breathtaking. It had been altered to fit her larger build. Slits had to be cut at the sides in the black leather to allow for her wider hips and chest, and then laced with remnants of the material to make it fit her curves. The affect was playfully seductive despite its functional approach - it made an onlooker want to play with those laces. Or at least it made Tamain want too. Lysia's hands ran over her body in appreciation of the custom tailoring.

"I rather like it. I should thank Rollis for it." She said in a teasing way.

"It looks good on you." he said.

"Corella made the adjustments."

"She does good work." he said with a glance in Corella's direction.

"-She- made the time for me..." Lysia verbally stabbed him. Tamain's head hung low. He was about to retort with something witty when Lysia placed her hand over his mouth. Which surprised him. This was obviously Corella's doing. She had trained the girl in how to thwart his charms.

"She also told me that sometimes I need to take the time from you because you tend to look so far ahead you forget what's right here." She moved her hand away and kissed him before he could speak. Corella's hot breath was on his ear a moment later.
"Say one word. Just one, and we both leave you here like this all night long." she whispered huskily. It wasn't a hollow threat, but he wasn't sure which path to take - he had wanted solitude. Tamain nodded his understanding. Corella rewarded his obedience with a nip of his ear, followed with a kiss on the neck, and then her tongue stroked the length of his ear to the tip where she suckled it between her lips.
Tamain's eyes fluttered back in his head. His tense being went limp all but one faithful part that fought for its freedom against its prison. When the shiver of release finally ebbed away he opened his eyes to meet Lysia's wanton stare. She held his gaze, took a step back, and let her hands drift up the sides of her leather bodice to rest over her concealed breasts. She caressed them through the material them for him.

"I may have needed to grease the insides with a little pepper oil. I was saving it, but this seemed like a good cause..." Corella whispered devilishly into his ear. "she needed a little liquid courage..." she giggled. A deep flush crept up Tamain's face. This Witch certainly wasn't holding back, she was going to wear him out between the two of them. Pepper oil had a notorious effect on Elthairins. Tamain had feelings of mixed enthusiasm and fear to see this effect.

Lysia bit her lip and started unfastening the buttons of his high collar. One by one they popped free, followed by the ones down his lapel until his leather jacket was parted, and her hands touched bare chest and roamed over his taut stomach. Fingers traced the lines of his muscled torso as her eyes drank in the curves of his physique. She leaned into his chest, breathed in his smell, and exhaled hotly on his neck. Her breath came in aroused pants against his skin, hovering over him, wanting so much to taste him, but the last vestige of her modesty was still holding out. Her hands trembled as they slowly slid down his abdomen to his belt and undid it. Next came the button holding the two flaps of his trousers together. Then her hand plunged deep inside, feeling the fur of his crotch a moment before wrapping her fingers around his eager cock. Each stroke of his enraged member brought her lips closer, until the fight inside her was decided and she latched onto his neck with her lips and moaned deeply.

Corella pulled his jacket down his shoulders until it bunched behind him. She slid down his body until her lips found a nipple and bit it playfully. Tamain groaned. Her hand wrapped around Lysia's over Tamain's cock and guided her to free it. She moved from Tamain's chest to Lysia's neck and gave the girl sensual pecks up her neckline to an ear.

"Gently love," she instructed. Whispering into Lysia's ear before kissing it. "Let's make him last all night." she licked the girls ear, attempting to distract her from her lustful fervor. She knew the girl wasn't attracted to women, and didn't second guess that when Lysia had asked her for help with Tamain, but she had expected a rebuff of her advances. Instead Lysia turned to her with hungry eyes and took her lips with her own. She kissed her needfully, moaning as Corella responded by probing her tongue between their embrace to dance with its mate. They kissed deeply. Their mouths parting as their tongues caressed one another, and the pale girl awoke to a new pleasure she had previously refused herself. Lysia whimpered as her needs overruled her prudence, and her grip on Tamain's cock faltered.

Despite currently being ignored, Tamain's interest did not lessen as he watched them kiss right before him. His member throbbed angrily against Lysia's lax grip. Corella gave him a knowing glance every other moment during her passionate embrace. She stole Lysia's hand away from Tamain's cock, watched his cock bounce energetically in the night air, and placed it over her own breast. The inexperienced girl took to her instruction and massaged her teacher's tit with interest. Her fingers quickly undid Corella's vest, parted the fabric, and slide inside to cup that mound of warm motherly flesh. Her dark skinned lover purred into her lips and broke away to find the girl's ear and give it a lick.

"Kiss them," she instructed, and nibbled the tip of Lysia's ear. "He likes to watch." she added with a husky groan as Lysia did as she was told and kissed Corella's breast, her lips traveled over the dark skin until they met a large protruding nipple and kissed it gingerly.

"Lick it." Corella pleaded into her ear. A soft tongue circled her erect nipple.

"Suck it." She begged, loud enough for Tamain to hear. Warm lips wrapped themselves around it and sucked. Corella cradled the girl's head to her bosom as she whimpered.

"Bite it," she growled, and nipped the girl's ear to demonstrate. Nimble teeth pinched the hard flesh between them and pulled away. Corella threw her head back and groaned pleasurably. "Yesssss!" she hissed. Her breath grew heavy, and her hands worked at the lacing to Lysia's leather shirt. Despite having made the alterations herself, her hands fumbled. Her mind was too distracted from the forbidden fruit of her hard won conquest, and she wanted to savor each breathtaking moment of the girl's exploration of her body.

Then the unexpected happened - a sudden orgasm ripped through Corella and she shuddered uncontrollably against Lysia's heaving chest. She had only managed to get so far stripping her lover as to loosen the lacing, but now she was suddenly spent and couldn't focus enough to finish the deed.

Lysia wanted more. She practically attacked Tamain, ravaging his lips with her tongue. In a flash she pulled the loose leather shirt off her body and pressed her hot flesh against his chest. Corella regained herself enough to shed her own top, and help the girl out of her leggings. Taking to a task in shedding all their combined clothing it gave her a moment to recover as the two lovers sated themselves with deep kisses. Last came off Tamain's trousers with his cock standing willing and waiting at the two of them. She gave it an appreciative kiss on the head, more for affection than pleasure. Then, grabbing a handful of Lysia's long brown hair, pulled the girl down.

"Kneel," she commanded.

"Yes, Teacher," Lysia breathed meekly. Corella ravaged the girl's lips at that word. Her submissiveness was pleasurably unexpected, and all sorts of naughty ideas were suddenly coming to mind.

"Do you like this cock?" She asked as she guided Lysia's head to stare at it.

"Yes, Teachers," the love-drunk girl breathed.

"Kiss it." she was instructed, and Lysia ran her lips up and down the side of his member. Tamain could only stare in lascivious bewilderment at the show unfolding before him. Part of him preferred his mouse meek, and timid, not this lustful monster. But if he blamed her change of behavior on Corella's drug, his arousal was peaked. It preserved his preconception, but allowed room for a little fantasy. Had she truly planned all this? His momentary distraction was subjugated by the wet lips on his cock, and his mind was quickly silenced. He moaned deeply.

Corella looked up to him, smiled lovingly when he met her gaze, right before leaning in to give the other side of his cock treatment from her own lips. Together the two women lavished his manhood with their affection, breaking every now and then to share a deep kiss between themselves before returning to his eager erection.

"Lick it," Corella instructed, and her student obeyed. Lysia's tongue caressed every inch of his manhood. Focusing on the tip, she circled her wet tongue around the head, and flicked the underside, making it twitch in response. Corella cupped one of Lysia's large breasts in her hand and played with the pink nipple.

"Suck it," She instructed. Lysia took the head of Tamain's cock into her mouth, and slowly slid the rest of it inside, as much as she could take, before sliding it back out with a wet pop. Corella's hand drifted down the girl's belly to her wet mound of brown bush. "Again," she commanded with a husky growl, and toyed with the girls pussy lips as she sucked Tamain. Lysia whimpered from the mixed stimulation. "Don't forget these," she added and lifted his cock up to expose his scrotum. "Gently, now love," whispered and guided the back of Lysia's head closer. Lysia gingerly encircled one of his balls with her tongue, before sucking it into her mouth. She held it there, caressing it with her warm wet muscle before releasing it.

"Good girl," Corella said hotly against her ear as she leaned in to kiss her neck, while gently sliding a pair of fingers up inside Lysia's pussy. "One last lesson before I let you do whatever you want with that cock." She cooed, and Lysia moaned from the skilled intruder between her thighs.

"It's something special only us large ladies can handle." She gave Tamain an evil smile. "It's something we only do when he has really earned it." She lifted her hand out from between Lysia's wet mound and coated Tamain's cock with the juices from her fingers.

"Has it earned it my Pet?" She asked the delirious Elthairin girl in all honestly.

"Yess." Lysia hissed as she eyed that glistening, hard, throbbing meat. "I'll do whatever he desires." she practically came herself from empathy as she watched Corella suck Tamain's twitching cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down his hard meat a few times, moaning in delight as she did, before pulling away leaving it wet from her saliva.

"Wrap your tits around his nice... warm... cock... and let him fuck them," she commanded. Uncertain, but obedient, Lysia leaned it, hefted her heavy flesh up into her hands and pressed them together until they formed a healthy amount of cleavage. Into this, she slid Tamain's wet cock, and was enthralled from the load moan that came from his lips, the feeling of his hot angry meat against her chest, and the subsequent thrusting of his hips against her body. She watched amazed, as the head of his dark cock disappeared between her fleshly mounds, only to appear a moment later as it poked through the top.

Tamain was lost his own delirium, and in only a few moments, all his pent up frustration exploded all over Lysia and her ample bosom. Tamain gasped and moaned as body convulsed from spurt after spurt of his seed erupting from his cock. It coated Lysia's face and chest, and kept coming until it prompted Corella to clamp her lips down around his head and take the rest of it into her mouth. She moaned loudly as she swallowed his rich, thick cum. When he was finally spent, and gasping for air, she released his cock from her lips, licked it clean, and then shared her savoring with Lysia with a wet kiss. The taste of his fluids on Corella's lips inflamed Lysia's desire even more, and her hands clung to the dark skinned woman. They swarmed over her body, feeling her curves and grasping feverishly at her dark breasts. Corella wrestled her to the ground and pinned her hands beside her head. She hovered over the girl, licked Tamain's spunk off her flesh, one glob at a time. And each time she carried it up to Lysia's waiting mouth where she shared it in an intense kiss.

It didn't take long for Tamain to recover and it didn't take much of this show for his cock to resume jutting out proudly from his body. Despite being ignored again, as these two beauties entertained themselves, he held to his promise and kept quiet despite his internal protestations. His silence was eventually rewarded, and Corella released him from the bark-made shackles.

"Tamain?" She pleaded in lust-filled whimper. "Please fuck her." she begged, as Lysia's lips had managed to latched onto one of Corella's nipples and were biting and licked her dark lover to another orgasm. She felt the rise building within her, but before it could crest, she felt Tamain's hands on her hips, and suddenly his thick manhood was inside her. Corella screamed lewdly and collapsed forward into Lysia, smothering the girls in her breasts. She muffled her screams of passion by biting onto the girl's ear. Her dripping pussy, aching from the denial she was intending for it, suddenly found itself being fucked by the hard cock she had promised to another. It didn't take long before Tamain's forceful thrusts into her hungry sex sent a barrage of quakes through her body as the most intense orgasm she'd had in a long time took her over. Corella whimpered between pants as her back arched and shoulders quivered from the powerful release.

Tamain eased out of her, allowing her to savor the fulfilled sensation of their joined flesh, but he was not diminished. And once withdrawn, he angled his hips lower, and plunged deep inside the second wet, eagerly waiting woman before him. Lysia's breath caught in her throat and came out in a long content sigh as she was filled with him. Corella managed to roll herself to the side and allow the two lovers free clearance as she tried to catch her breath and her wits. Yet all she could manage were rhythmic moans of a profound afterglow.

"Oh my shadowcat!" Lysia exclaimed as his hungry lips found hers and their tongues danced together in the heavy night air. His manhood pistoned in and out of her powerfully. It filled her up as much as her smaller frame could take before retreating pleasurably only to return again. She wrapped her legs around his hips and held onto him dearly. So much of her wanted this, needed this, had been craving this for so long, and now that it was finally here she wasn't letting him go.

Sweat started to drip from his body to hers, and her heavy pants were filling the crisp night air with clouds of her breath. In an intense moment, he sank his teeth into the side of her neck, sucking her flesh between his lips will digging his teeth into her carefully with an intense growl of wanton passion. Lysia's submissive whimpers only fueled him on. His thrusts grew more forceful, until his whole body had turned into a fluid machine of ramming motion. Right when she thought he was about to release again, he moved, rolled her onto her side, and pulled one of her legs up to his shoulder, while straddling the other. From this position, the curvature of his long engorged cock found a delightful area of her womanhood she had been unaware of and each deep thrust electrified this pleasure center. Tamain settled into a slower, more gyrating rhythm. His lips found the toes of her extended leg, and suckled them one by one. Lysia squealed and whimpered in a mix of ticklish delight and rapidly peaking passion.

Not one to be left out for long, Corella helped the girl along by nestling in against her bouncing breasts and suckled one pink areola into her mouth. She ran her tongue over the erect bud and bit it pleasurably just as Lysia had done to her. Lysia became a mess of erratic pants, whimpers, and unintelligible pleading as she neared her end. Corella spread her legs and started to rub her throbbing pussy, hoping for a third tonight while the moans of this pale skinned beauty fueled her on. Her fingers were shortly assisted by two of Tamain's fingers spreading her lips apart and curving deep inside her. There he held then, flexing them in out, massaging her inside while she rubbed her clitoris feverishly. Distracted between the two women, Tamain lost his pace, and his own pleasure peaked. His cock spasmed, his balls constricted, and torrent after torrent of his hot cum flooded deep inside Lysia's wanting pussy. After a few spurts of his eruption, her body locked up, and she started to shake violently. Tamain felt the walls of her womanhood constrict around him tightly, squeezing his cock as it pumped his seed deep inside her. Her convulsions milked him for all he had, until he collapsed beside her into a sweaty, breathless heap.

The hot night air didn't aid their over-exerted bodies, and Tamain was forced to summon up a cool breeze to bring some relief. The sudden chill rewarded him with two hot bodies being pressed against him for warmth. Without a word, they found a natural position between them for rest, with Tamain gloriously sandwiched between two panting bosoms. Such sights he would appreciate more greatly if Corella's plan hadn't so successfully exhausted him past the point of maintaining awakeness...

****

Nightfall, and The Father lit three candles in his private chambers. They were thick, short and sat in polished brass basins on a simple short table against the wall. He knelt before it, pressed his hands together, and prayed silently. The halls of the Monastery were quite as all the men were retired to their rooms. Faint crickets could be heard through the crack in the one window of his room. They gave his chambers a quiet serenity. His room was large and spacious, but also barren of most of the fanciful possessions one would expect the head monk to have. There was a stuffed mattress alone in the middle of the floor. On the far wall from the door stood knee high shelves with small cubicles filled with old scrolls. A wooden frame stood sentry near his bed displaying his ceremonial dress robes. The blue was so faded it was practically gray, and despite being clean of dust it had rested there comfortable for many, many years.

"My secret to living so long, is that I can see the future." The Father spoke to the empty room calmly. His voice wasn't its typically dark, patronizing gruffness, but simply old and weary. "I saw him come back from the catacombs..." he paused as he opened his eyes to regard the candles. "Either my visions are becoming untrue, or he has not yet made his way back. Both explanations bother me greatly. I am not certain that when he returns, if this is so, that he will be who he once was." The Father slowly turned around on the floor and sat back on his feet.