Lost In The Moment

Story Info
Phil learns we all need others around us.
3.1k words
4.1
9.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sun was hot, with little breeze, one of those days where you just want to sleep in the heavy heat of the day. Slow moving thick heat, Phil could feel a storm in the making, it was more a sense then a fact, as Phil hadn't checked the weather yet today, no television only a radio for company. his battery supply was getting low, not that he cared he was enjoying the privacy of this deserted beach.

His thoughts drifted to Suz, he was missing, her touch, her smile, how he enjoyed when she laughed that wicked laugh of hers. He was just now starting to realize why she had ask him to go away alone. She, wanted him to find some peace within himself, she promised it would only be a few weeks. Two weeks now and only one more to go then she would come for him.

Lost in his own thoughts, did she really think that this would be the answer, after all he had been alone before. However not quite like this, there had always been friends, family, and oh he did miss his pets. Thinking to himself, I do hope they are well cared for.

It seemed that no matter how he tired today he couldn't stop thinking of Suz. She was a handful that one! always thought she knew what was best. Didn't she know that she wasn't always right? Phil chuckled, "No I don't think she does, But she does mean well" But this thing she ask of him, to go off alone to a deserted beach, what was she thinking. but I must admit, "I'm relaxed, just lonely."

But then today is the day that he got to open the gift. She left for him to be opened Only on this day. This afternoon I can open it, "why does this women have to be so difficult?" only four hours left before he can open the gift.

Phil's thoughts drifted to last Fridays Gift. After a week alone he opened the gift at the precise time allowed, fearing she would somehow know if he cheated and opened it early.

Now that was truly a special surprise, As he recalled how surprised he was to find of all things a surf board and an erotic letter from her, which he had now read and reread so many times it was beginning to look old and warn.

But he did enjoy getting back into the water again. Dreaming of how he use to surf in much wilder waters, "I suppose she thinks I need to take it slow." Well, she isn't here now is she, how would she know if I open it early, "I'm so bored."

Walking back to his hut on the beach the warmth of the sun on his skin, with only his own thoughts to entertain him, he begin day dream, what could she have left me this time.

Quickly pulling the paper off the gift, thinking why would someone go to such trouble to delicately wrap these gifts with such elegant wrap, to be opened in this of all settings. Laughing, at the thought of it all Phil began to unwrap his gift.

only to find a box within a box opening it up he found fist his letter from Suz, thinking oh good the old one is well used "I could use a taste of her about now", pulling away at the envelope he found not a letter but a note,

"He knew already that tone, as she rarely used his full name unless she wanted to make a point." Dearest Philip, It is not yet four PM, and you just couldn't wait? Rules are to be followed precisely and you know this. So now you will have to pay a penitence. I can imagine that your now lonely. I think that maybe a long walk to the edge of the reef And back should give you just about enough time to rethink things. That's a mile there and back if I'm not mistaken. I do Love you! Suz.

Phil looked at what was in the box nothing much there, some more batteries, a bottle of wine, some simple staples, bottled water, some candles, some oil, clean clothing, another blanket, a fresh pillow, all appreciated, but somehow not what he had hoped for. Heavy hearted he unpacked his supplies, with a saddened feeling he started to feel angry, thinking he needed settle down a bit he decided to take that walk that Suz had given him as Penitence.

Angrily he began his journey, "Just wait until its my turn, he spouted out loud!" Walking along a bit lost in his anger, by the time he had settled down he realized that he had walked further then intended. Looking about him, Talking to himself "I need to get back, time has gotten away from me."

The long walk back to his hut was very tiring and it was now getting a bit late into the day, exhaustion was now getting the better part of him. He could see in the distance that a fire was burning on the beach. Concerned, as he was supposed to be the only one on this God Forsaken Island.

who could have built that fire? Maybe someone was actually stranded here, his mind raced with the possibilities.

Well, he was hungry for someone to talk with, but thinking to himself it could also be someone dangerous. He moved in cautiously.

Yes, a fire, and the smell of food cooking on an open fire, real food, not the canned stuff he had been living on, besides the fish he had caught he hadn't had anything of real substance in two weeks now.

he could smell the aromatic smell of marinated chicken grilling, thinking I don't care if this is a stranger. I'm hungry, he just realized as his stomach growled stronger with each breeze filled with this sweet aroma washed over his skin. Hurriedly opening the door to his hut.

Who's here, Phil asked, as his eyes adjusted to the low light inside, while his eyes focused he saw, dinner prepared on a table set for two, with candles, his make shift bed was made with fresh bedding glancing around the room he saw no one, he had to admit that his heart sank a bit as he had hopped to finally have some company.

But where could they have gone? who had prepared all this food, cleaned up his hut, and made his bed? They have to be close, after all there were two table settings.

Sighing, well, at least I will eat well tonight he moaned as he look at the table all set, ready to eat fresh salad, baked potato, and this delightful marinated chicken breast, a glass of wine all poured and was that fresh coffee he smelled, mmmm.

Now feeling the pangs of hunger overtake his mind. He stepped another step forward into the hut and was about to close the door behind him, just about to turn around he heard that familiar voice, So, "Miss me?" Suz sighed in her softest tone, he knew she saved that one for him alone.

Spinning around, there she was smiling at him, wearing little but a bow and some carefully placed ribbon, Suz smiled and said, "This is the gift for today, pleased I hope." Phil was so overcome with the moment that he thought he would cry, he grabbed a hold her and pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply, almost afraid to let go of her for fear she would vanish before his eyes.

He held her tightly, "Damn, you girl, why do you always do this to me! Yes, of course I missed you more then I can tell you,"

Good Suz cried as she held him close and whispered into his ear, "'twas not easy for me either you know."

Not wanting to let go, but knowing its OK she took his hand while talking softly come eat with me, Phil said "I would much rather eat thee," laughing Suz said "all in good time my love, all in good time,"

"Now come sit and eat as there is much yet to do."

Smiling, Phil sat down while he and Suz ate and chattered about everything nothing at all, finally full and relaxed She ask him, "Ready for the next step?" "Born ready" was his reply, laughing in that laugh he loved so, she told him, "down boy, not just yet, now go shed those clothes while I get my pot,"

Puzzled, but he obeyed while Suz went out of the hut and came back with a basin filled with warm water that had a sweet smell to it, looking into the basin Phil saw sponges, come lay down here, as she pulled back the blankets he could see that there was a water proof mat on his makeshift bed.

Doing as he was ordered he laid down while she gave him the sweetest sponge bath he ever recalled having in his whole life, his thoughts were of her. As she bathed him, and toweled him off.

He felt his whole body begin to relax "Oh Suz, how I have missed you, I do love you my dear" he sighed as he started to turn over to face her.

She pushed him back, "not just yet," as she placed her hands on his skin and began to rub warm massage oil into his skin. Talking softly, Phil was so relaxed as she massaged his skin, now this is the feel he missed so very much, the touch of his Goddess.


Relaxing almost to the point of sleep Phil could feel sweet sensation's her soft lips began to caress his skin, shivers ran across him, as her once firm massage became silky smooth ticking his skin, with the tips of her finger nails lightly sliding over him, as her lips kissed tenderly soft licks and nibbles coupled with the tender kisses.

Almost as if awaking from a dream he turned to face his Goddess, as her hands reached to hold his now hard manhood, she smiled wickedly. " I guess thee did miss me." Suz began to kiss his nipples taking them into her mouth and sucking softly.

Leaving them with a nibble as her tongue began to lick down his stomach, open mouth kisses on his skin, subtle sucks, licks and nibbles, Suz's hand holding his hard cock was slowly stroking.

Finally the lips reached the head of his cock, looking up at her lover as Suz opened her mouth to suck on the head while stroking him, teeth just pulling lightly at the head, more teasing then anything.

How he longed to just have her take more of him into her mouth, that sweet mouth warm and wet with desire for him. Looking into his eyes as her eyes closed with one of those heavy sultry sighs.

She sucked down on his cock while pulling up with her mouth. Then pushing down with her mouth while sucking up, he could feel her hands as they massaged his balls rubbing and rolling them in her hands, oh the moans she made as she sucked on his cock, he knew that this was an act she adored.

Sucking, Suz could feel him as he got even harder in her mouth stretching it, when she thought he was a hard as he could get. It got harder yet, and the heat oh she could feel the heat of this hard cock in her mouth the hotter he got the harder it was for her to continue.

Suz could feel Phil fighting the urge in his cock, Phil wanted to let it all go, yet he fought it, the heat and deep pulling throb in him, she thought to herself my lord this must just ache with the desire, That thought made Suz even wetter.

knowing that Phil was fighting the urge to cum, Suz pulled back a bit, opened her eyes, looked into his eyes looking at her, She slipped his cock out of her mouth holding it up to her lips.

She squeezed him a bit, to force some pre-cum onto the tip of his cock, while looking at him, she rubbed the head across her lips like a lipstick, before sucking down again on him, he moaned and gasp as she grabbed his balls and sucked greedily on him like a child with her favorite lollipop, faster and faster she sucked. One hand rubbing his balls with a firm grip. Suz, began to rub his anus with her other hand, pulling slightly, she slipped some oil on her fingers she separated him as her finger slipped softly inside, Phil *gasp* as she began to pump her finger in and out of him.

Phil could not hold back as she took from him all that he had, sucking and pumping in his ass, she pulled her lips back to the head while her hands pumped his hot cum into her mouth and she sucked and swallowed it with glee. Milking each drop of as she finished him off.

Still holding on to his cock as she tenderly licked and kissed the head, sliding up to his lips to kiss him, she planted her lips on his firmly. And passed a bit of his cum into his mouth as she kissed him deeply.

sliding her tongue into his mouth, across his gums, she giggled, as she said, "See I have missed thee!". Exhausted she laid her head on his chest listening to the beating of his heart with her own.

Phil, held her in his arms for a bit cradling her lost in the moment they just shared, as his hands slid across her skin, tenderly touching her, tightly holding her.

He reached down and grabbed her ass and squeezed it firmly, Suz pulled in closer to him and sighed with delight at his touch. He fondled her, as his hand reached between her legs to find her dripping with wetness.

Knowing that she had had an orgasm while sucking on his cock. He hadn't realized just how wet she would be. pushing a finger just slightly into her and playing with her clit he heard her moan.

He reached for her lips to kiss her. Suz, pulled his hand from her and placed his wet fingers between there lips as they kissed. there tongues sliding around the fingers and into the mouth licking and sucking on the fingers between there kissing lips. This thought alone excited Phil, and he found that there was a stirring deep within his loins.

He kissed her lips and down her body, sucking and nibbling as he reached her crevice he teased it with his tongue, as her body arched up to meet his mouth he played with her gently rubbing her clit. While licking and sucking Suz would release her cum into his waiting mouth, pushing her higher and higher with each orgasm. her voice was more gasps and sighs then actual words. But he heard her as she moaned her love for him.

her fingers laced into his hair pulling him into her as her hips arched up to meet his mouth. "Oh, Please Darling Please, Fuck me!!" Phil was hard as a rock again, her cries for him were all that he could bare he wanted to be in that sweet warm wet place as bad as she wanted him there.

Sliding up to kiss her lips, he placed the head against the opening of her hot wet pussy, not yet inside, just pressing against her as he kissed her, he ask, "So, My Love, Miss Me?"

Before answering him, Suz wrapped her legs around him, pulled down on him, while thrusting her hips up to meet his, almost sucking him into her. As he slid in she arched and almost screamed with his entry into her, she gasp "Oh yessss, How I have missed you."

Holding tightly to each other as they began to pump into the other, little was soft and romantic as the urge just needed to be fed. faster and faster deeper and deeper they pumped into each other, higher and higher she rose with each orgasm.

Feeling her hot wet pussy tighten around his cock with each orgasm was driving him mad. Phil, wanted to empty into her all of his love. she tightened around his cock, grasping A hold of him he felt her teeth come down on his shoulder. Phil lost his control, Gasping, He began to empty his hot cum into her.

Suz, cried out with broken gasps, I love you. Her body arched to his firmly unable to move, he just pumped into her until her orgasm subsided. As she relaxed he lay on top of her listening to her heart beat. Until she took those tired muscles and grasp his cock from within. wincing as he looked into those devilish eyes gleaming into his.

He tried to pull out of her, but realized she still had her legs wrapped around him, looking at her, grinning at him, he just laid back against her. She relaxed and let her legs drop.

Phil, ask her, "Love, may I lay next to thee?" she squeezed him again tightly, giggled and said "oh yes definitely" she smiled and they rolled over. Phil lay there as Suz snuggled into him, listening to the wind blowing outside, the rain caressing the roof of the hut.

they hadn't even realized that the storm was upon them as they had been lost in the moment. Holding each other speaking very little they drifted off to sleep.

As they awoke still holding each other, this was rare usually they found that during the night they parted a bit. Phil held her tightly, and kissed her awake, he said "my love, I want to go home with you, I don't want to stay here alone, now hush and hear me out, I have learned that I need people as much as they need me," he talked and she listened quietly smiling at him.

As he rambled on about all he had felt and done, alone on this island she listened until he stopped and she kissed him, and said "Well, My Love, I'm afraid that you must stay another week."

Before he could protest to much as he was about to she said "Hushhhh, listen to me, we are both here my love for the next week, I took time off to be here with you," that's your gift my sweet love, its me, I thought that maybe this was a good time to be alone with thee."

He smiled, kissed her with a passion that matched the storm of the night before, as they awoke fully and truly. As if this was the first time, they again made love.

Lost in the moment they would forever be.