Lost in the Wind Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

"Yes Sir."

He wrapped the towel around his waist and headed upstairs. "Come up for breakfast when you are ready. Don't take too long."

"Yes Sir."

He was in the kitchen dressed with his wet hair hanging loose down his back. He had out the blender and was making the same drink as yesterday. "This is what I always eat for breakfast. The powder is a vitamin and protein supplement. The rest is more vitamins and protein. Drink up. It will help you build muscle."

Cassy drank it down. It really didn't taste bad, it was a little thick to drink but she was finding that she was getting better at making herself eat unfamiliar food. He got out a pair of big rubber kitchen gloves for her to clean up with. "You can't get out of doing your share."

After breakfast he sent her back to the library to continue cleaning the shelves while he worked in his office. She had to go slow because her hands were clumsy with the gauze wrapped around them.

After lunch he took her down to exercise again. He would not let her use her hands but they focused on her abdominal muscles and legs. She found she could not do as much as she had done the night before. "Thats because you worked too hard last night. You can only go so fast child."

This time as she would start to tremble with pending failure, he would give her ass or thigh a sharp swat, ordering her, "Hold it. Keep it going." The sting and surprise would push her a little further.

When they were done, he took her back into the shower and washed her off again. Scrubbing and rinsing her skin with the same quick no nonsense attitude of the morning. As she dried off, he admonished her. "No exercising without specific instructions from your personal trainer child."

"Yes Sir."

Cassy found the next few days continued almost identically. She would watch him work out, he would shower with her. Then he would make the smoothie breakfast and then she would clean while he worked in his office. He had her wax floors, wash windows and clean both bathrooms. Cassy felt like the only reason he was keeping her around was so he would not have to pay a maid.

Every afternoon he would take her to the basement and have her work out. She could feel that she was improving everyday. Then she would read and after dinner he would go out. She found the evenings incredibly boring but once she got his permission, she at least could bring a book downstairs to read.

The only times he touched her were the randoms swats and spanks he gave her when he would tell her to get started on a task or spurred her to try harder as she exercised, and his hand on her hair when she read to him.

Cassy found herself relaxing into their routine. She craved his touch but did not make any attempts to touch him. She found his sharply barked 'Stops' to be less and less frequent. One day started to blend into the next.

One night after dinner, while Cassy was cleaning, he came up behind her. She found herself stopping and standing still. "Tomorrow you will have been here for a week."

"Only a week Sir?" It seemed like she had never been anywhere else.

"Does it seem longer?"

"It seems like I have been here all my life."

"I will take that as a complement. I think. So come into the library. Lets talk."

"Yes Sir."

Cassy knelt facing his chair. He turned down the lights, took off his glasses and sat down. "Child how are you feeling about being here."

"I like it Sir. I think I expected it to be harder."

"Don't worry it will get harder. Are you still sure about your commitment to surrender everything to me?"

"Oh yes Sir."

"Even if I hurt you?"

"Yes Sir, everything, no matter what."

"OK, I have done some checking. I rented your apartment. We will leave it empty. I want you to know that at anytime you change your mind you can go home. I will make sure you get your job back at the bookstore."

"I never want to go back there ever." Her voice was low and frightened.

"I don't want that either but I do not want you to ever feel like you have to stay here because you don't have a place to go back to."

"I would rather be dead."

"Don't talk like that."

"I am sorry. I just hated it there so much. I don't like talking about leaving."

"Cassy stop this. You heard me. The thing about the apartment is for you. Its there so you know I am not keeping you prisoner."

Cassy nodded, her eyes brimming with tears, her lips trembling.

"I also want you to know that once we start having sex that you do not need to worry about birth control. I got a vasectomy several years ago. My contribution to improving the gene pool."

Cassy looked at him, a protest on her lips, but she saw that bitter smile on his lips that let her know to say nothing. "Yes Sir."

"I have not had sex with anyone else in over a year. I had an HIV test. I do not think that will be necessary for you. We will not use condoms."

"Yes sir."

"But lets not worry about that for now. Rewards should should always be earned. Come down stairs. Lets see what you can do." It was after dinner. They had already exercised today. Cassy knew that things were going to get harder. She felt a wave of fear.

"Yes Sir."

He sat on a weight lifting bench and had her kneel in front of him. "This will hurt. It is about hurting. The lesson is about embracing pain, letting it flow through you. Letting it both sharpen you and soften you. If you fight it you will fail. You have to love it."

Cassy's voice shook, "Yes Sir."

He got up and went to the closet and got out a long slender piece of bamboo. "This is a cane. It will sting. It will sting like fire. We will strike you only on the bottom. You will tell me when you are ready and I will hit you. Every time you are ready you will tell me. We will see how many you can endure and when you know you have reached your limit you will tell me to stop."

"Yes Sir."

"Stand up and come over here to the bench. Lean over from the waist and put your head down here. Hold on with both hands."

"Yes Sir."

Cassy leaned over. "Turn your face to one side. Arch your back." He pushed her feet apart. "Stand with your legs apart, good like that."

"Yes Sir."

"Tell me when you are ready." He gently stroked his hand across her ass cheeks.

Cassy's voice shook with fear. "Ready Sir."

He stepped back and raised the cane and brought it down sharply. "One." Cassy felt her knees buckle as she instinctively tried to escape the pain that scorched through her. Forcing her legs straight, she squeezed her eyes shut and took a deep breath.

"Ready Sir."

"Two."

This time she did not bend her knees, she could feel herself rise up on her toes briefly and settle back down. Tears burst from her eyes but she did not make a sound.

"Ready Sir."

Each blow was like a flame scorching through her mind. She found herself gasping through her open mouth. Her whole ass felt like it was on fire. Her whole body was quivering and drenched in sweat. Not once did she cry out or whimper. She cried but her sobs were silent. But she kept repeating to him that she was ready.

At twenty she bolted to the bathroom and vomited. She came back and leaned down over the bench and hoarsely said, "Ready Sir."

"That is more than enough." He lifted her up and cradled her in his arms. "You endured more than I ever expected you to could, much more. I probably should have called a stop before this. You were so quiet."

Cassy snuggled close to him, still wracked with long convulsive silent sobs. Her ass felt like it was raw, like she was sitting in hot burning coals. He picked her up and for the first time he took her into his room. He laid her on his bed face down.

He got out some lotion and began to rub it across her welted skin. Cassy squirmed but did not make a sound. "How come you were so quiet?"

Her voice was hoarse and quivered with her sobs. "I... I... don't know. It was just like the worse it got the more I felt like I should not make any sound. It felt like if I screamed it would just get worse."

"There is no rule against you screaming."

"Yes Sir. I know Sir."

"You are a strange little girl. You continually surprise me. This did not turn out at all like I expected."

"Did I do wrong?" Her sobs were slowly subsiding.

"No, not at all. You did it exactly like I told you. You just endured more than I expected. You seem to have a high pain threshold. It kind of took us a little further and faster than I had planned."

He traced his fingers across her welted ass and Cassy could feel her flesh quiver under his fingers. "You will be sore for a day or two."

"I need to go to bathroom, Sir."

He took her hand and helped her up. "That will be one chair it won't hurt so much to sit on. While you are up, go ahead and take a shower and brush your teeth."

"Yes Sir."

After she peed, Cassy brushed her teeth and drank her required glass of water. She took a quick shower. The spray from the water hurt like needles as it hit her bottom. She was walking upstairs when she heard him at the piano. She smiled softly to herself. She loved listening to him play. He had not played during the day since her first day at the house. Usually she would listen, while she lay in her nest of blankets, as he played deep in the night after he came home from being out.

Silently she crept to sit on her pillow by his chair. It was hard to sit but she forced herself to do it anyway. Her hair was still wet and she felt cold. She wrapped her arms around her legs and hugged herself trying to keep warm. Leaning against the smooth leather of his chair she let her eyes close and she floated with the music.

His music had a dark rumbling core like a thunderstorm in the distance with a soft sweet melody in minor tones, like a candle in the dark. It was very different from the music he would play in the dark of the night. In the night he played hard violent crashing rhythms. Cassy always thought of it as tormented music, tragically beautiful but tormented.

She drifted listening to the music, half asleep. Her mind and body exhausted from the pain and tears. She was only dimly aware that she was shivering.

He let the music slowly fade. The low rumble of the storm slowly came to a peaceful end, this time the shimmering light of the melody was left, shining soft and sweet, the last notes a soft promise of peace.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Please don't be shy about giving me feedback and rating my stories. I am such a feedback slut.

Xantu

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers
12