Lost in the Wind Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

As the months passed, Cassy found herself retreating into her mind more and more often. She no longer needed pain to push her there. Books had lost their ability to pull her into the worlds between their pages. She no longer needed their escape, time no longer weighed on her mind.

She found that the grayness never really went completely away. She could exist on the edge of it, one foot in the world with her Master, one balancing on the brink of oblivion.

Even thinking became muted and dull. She was aware that she was no longer as perfectly graceful when he tested her, but even her anxiety at his displeasure was muted. She endured harsher and harsher punishments but they had little impact beyond pushing her further and further away from him.

When she began to leave the food on her plate uneaten, her fork just hanging in her listless hand, needing his prompt to take each bite, he sent her away to the clinic.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you for reading this prequel to the "Finding Home". If you enjoyed this story you may like to find out what happens next. "Finding Home" is the story of Cassy's recovery from her depression and disassociation. Do not despair there is a happy ending, if anything ever really ends.

Please don't be shy about giving me feedback and rating my stories. I am such a feedback slut.

Xantu

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers