Lost in the Woods

Story Info
Newlywed couple get lost on hike in the woods.
1.5k words
3.78
19.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been walking for over an hour now. Per usual Grant, being a typical male, "knew where he was going." However, after passing what looked like the same tree the third time, Katie's patience was lost. It was clear Grant had no idea where he was going.

Early that morning the front desk clerk had suggested to Grant that he could take his new bride on a hike into the forest that would have them end up at some gorgeous waterfall. Grant had only told Katie that they would be going on a hike, choosing to keep their final destination a secret.

Grant could see that the hike was wearing Katie down. The smile that had been on her face as they started into the forest had slowly faded into a frown. Knowing he needed to provide some sort energy boost to their outing, Grant stopped right in his tracks and turned around. Just as Katie, who had been looking off into the forest, was about to bump into him, Grant extended out his arms cradling Katie's head within his hands.

Briefly started, Katie's gaze upon her new husband was interrupted as he tilted his head, leaned in and placed his lips upon hers. Immediately, Katie wrapped her arms around Grant pulling herself in closer. As they were entangled in each others' arms, Grant picked up Katie's slim frame, backpack and all, and carried Katie towards a large tree.

Upon reaching the tree Grant set her down for a second, just long enough for them to set their backpacks down. Then as quickly as they were free from the restraints of their backpacks, Grant had Katie up against the tree. He picked her up holding her firm ass in his hand while she wrapped her legs around his waist. Feeling that Katie had secured herself to him well enough with her legs, Grant reached his right arm between Katie's arm and body and grasped the back of her neck with his hand.

He took a few moments to gaze into his wife of 3 days eyes before returning his lips to hers. Katie moaned as Grant bit into her lower lip. As the sound of her moan died off, Grant could hear the sound of water splashing.

They had stumbled upon their initial destination without trying. Grant now yearned to reach the waterfall for throughout the hike his mind had been solely focused on the thought of her underneath the falls, water splashing off her sexy petite frame.

Grant released Katie from his grasp, gently placing her on the ground. He picked up both of the packs with one hand, grabbed Katie's hand with his other hand, and rushed them towards the sound in the distance.

Within two minutes they had reached a clearing at the base of the falls. The view far exceeded their expectations...they were indeed in paradise. Grant dropped the packs on the ground and quickly removed his shirt. Ignoring Katie's claims that she was not properly dressed, Grant picked up Katie and headed towards the shimmering waters.

Upon reaching waist deep water, Grant set his wife down soaking her shorts and bottom of her shirt. That was the only excuse Katie would need to take off her clothes. She quickly undressed herself, her shorts and panties sliding effortlessly down her toned legs. Grant bit his lip in excitement as she unbuttoned his shorts and slid them off as well.

Katie took their clothes and quickly made for the shoreline to dispose of them. Her tits had never looked so perfect as she ran back to her lover. He couldn't contain himself and immediately took her into his arms, pulling her in against him.

They then embraced, Katie clasping her arms around his back with Grant took Katie's head into his hands as he is so fond of doing. He looked he her eyes and without hesitation screamed out for the world to hear "I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!"

Katie looked up and him and satisfaction overtook her knowing that she would be his forever. By this time Grant's dick was as hard as Katie had ever seen it. It took both of her hands to wrap around his 8 inch shaft. He grinned at her perfectly tiny hands on his huge pulsating dick.

Grant then dropped to his knees so that Katie could wrap her legs around his neck. Grant slid his tongue over her pussy before sucking on each of her lips. Grant loved every opportunity to take in Katie's sweetness and his honeymoon would be no different. After thoroughly sucking on both of her lips, Grant took another long lick taking in all of Katie's juices. With the tip of his tongue, he then began to circle her clitoris driving Katie insane. She couldn't take it anymore, Katie wanted to get off Grant's shoulder so she could get his dick inside her where she felt it belonged.

Grant wouldn't cave in so easily and he took his tongue and slid it past Katie's lips and into her pussy. After fucking her pussy with his tongue for a minute, Grant finally relented and released her from his grasp. Katie immediately headed for the waterfall with Grant right on her tail. Once under the waterfall Katie bent herself over a rock and spread her legs opening.

"If you're going to fuck me, you have to fuck me from behind!"

Grant didn't need anymore instructions. With his raging cock in his hand, Grant pressed the tip up against her pussy's flesh. Katie was not a fan of having Grant toy with her and she demanded that he slid into her.

Obliging to her request Grant slide his cock in until his head was no longer visible. Katie was in agony as Grant pulsed his cock...at that moment she only wanted one thing...to be absolutely filled with her lovers cock.

Grant could feel that Katie's pussy was started to contract and shake a bit and that was all the sign he needed. Grant slid her shaft all the way into his love and then with his left hand took her shoulder into his hand to gain leverage. Once that was established Grant commenced his pounding of Katie.

The moans from before were now replaced with screams...screams so loud that the sound from the waterfall itself could not cover up. This excited Grant and he fucked her even harder as her pussy began to shake violently. At that moment Grant couldn't control himself any longer. Katie arched her back as she orgasm...her pussy contracted heavily on Grant's raging cock and he exploded his load into her.

With his cock still buried inside of her Katie turned her head over her shoulder and looked into Grants eyes. Grant reached his right arm around and pulled Katie closer against him, making sure not to allowed his dick to be released from her. Katie reached her arm back and took Grant's neck into her hand and then placed her lips against his. They kissed and held this position for some time.

By this point, Grant's pulsing cock with again fully hard inside Katie. He needed to fuck her again, but this time she wouldn't be choosing. Grant slid his cock out of Katie and turned her over setting her on the rock she had been using for balance.

He then repositioned himself before sliding all 8 inches back into his wife. Once he was inside, Katie wrapped her legs around his back locking him inside of her. Grant then picked her up and walk them out of the waterfall. They slowly made their way into deeper water until it was up the their chest.

Once the were settled, Grant looked into his wife's eyes and then thanked her for being his lover and best friend. Even though they had only been married 3 days, if this was any indication, their lives would be filled with amazing sexual adventure. Even this adventure was not concluded.

Grant kissed his wife and then hold her tightly against him he began to pulse his cock. They wouldn't be any excessive pounding this time, no, Grant only wanted to make love to her...

Grant continued his pulsing inside of Katie's vagina, all the while thoughtfully(to Katie's delight) placing kisses around Katie's neck and back of her shoulders. After a few minutes, Katie began to shake, only this time much more violently than before. Grant had never felt Katie contract herself around him so hard. Katie's moans grew loader until she couldn't hold back anymore and the serenity of the forest was shattered by her screams of "Fuck me baby, I only want to be fucked by you."

Katie's shaking continued as successive orgasms filled her before she finally had contracted so hard around Grant that he again exploded inside of her. Again Grant, pulled Katie into him, whispering into her ear, "I will love you forever babe and no one could ever love you more." With that Grant released himself from Katie and then taking Katie's hand, he led her to shore. Once there, Grant pulled out a blanket and a towel.

Then unexpected(but again to Katie's delight) Grant picked up Katie and then gently set her on the blanket as he had done thousands of times before. Looking into her eyes once more, Grant was now completely satisfied...