Lost in the Woods Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marty82
Marty82
41 Followers

His face was calm and serious; he contemplated my body with a concentrated gaze. I realized that my nipples were hard once again, pointing against the cool air. And I was wet.

He slowly and tenderly caressed my sweaty skin with the cloth, spreading a thin layer of soap all over my breasts, chest, shoulders, hips and legs. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of his touch. I felt incredibly calm, aware of my desire, but I didn't feel the rush. As he gently rubbed my swollen sex, I gave him access with a slight movement of my legs.

He made me turn and took care of my back and buttocks. I was completely covered with soap. He planted a soft kiss behind my left ear. I turned my head and captured his mouth in a longing kiss.

He handed me the soap and cloth. I smiled to him. Even if I'd never washed a man's body before, I knew what to do.

I started to soap his strong arms, his chest and shoulders. His skin was soft and firm, it glistened in the morning light. I was panting, admiring every detail of his toned torso.

I soaped his abdomen, teasingly moving downwards. He groaned, but stood still.

I tried to take my time like he did, but it was difficult...I kneeled and soaped his legs, his thighs. Then, I caressed his semi-hard sex, which came to life once again. He put his hand on mine to stop me. "Lie down for me, Caroline" he whispered.

I lay, adjusting my back against the edge of the tub. He kneeled before me. My heart began to race once again. You don't want to leave him in a few days, don't deny it, a voice inside my head said. As he lifted my hips with both hands I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He entered me again, inch by inch. I welcomed him into my swollen heat, but this time he didn't rush. Our movements were delicate, calm, hot water all around us. We reached the edge after a long time, without even moaning.

We got dressed and prepared for the journey.

"I wonder how much I will owe you after all this help," I jokingly said, caressing his face. He smiled and helped me on another horse, whose name was Sunset. It was a wonderful white animal.

"Your company will be a perfect reward during these days. I have to warn you, though: my life is far more complicated and free than it seems, believe me. You'll see..." he answered form his horse Gothard.

I wondered what these words meant as we trotted away quickly in the sunny day.

Marty82
Marty82
41 Followers
12