Lost in the Woods Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marty82
Marty82
41 Followers

"Impossible creature." He cupped my chin in his hand, firmly but not painfully. "You will! You can do nothing against me." I could have been frightened by his gaze, but I wasn't. His eyes were sparkling, his gaze lost and intense. He grabbed my arm and made me stand up. Holding my wrists, he pulled me towards him.

His lips landed on mine and he kissed me forcefully. I gasped as his tongue invaded my mouth. I responded, but I didn't expect this reaction. He bit me, blood poured out of my upper lip and mixed with my saliva. My hands escaped his clutches and I pulled my fingernails down his bare chest leaving red welts. He grunted, but didn't release me. His hands reached my hips and squeezed my bottom, almost hurting me. He left the role of the controlled King and he looked like a possessed animal.

"You're mine." I didn't reply. I only moaned as his mouth trailed across my skin, devouring me, biting me all over my neck and chest. He grabbed me by the waist, his nostrils flared, and dragged me over to the bed while I was kicking and wiggling with all the strength possible. He roughly threw me onto the soft silk of the bed. The wooden bed creaked.

He fell upon me. I could feel his weight bearing down onto my hips, his hard cock against my thigh. I gasped for breath and felt I would suffocate. He moved his body over mine and reached for my wrists. I saw the ties in his hands again. I tried to bite him, but I was once again unable to move.

He tied me to the bedposts. I kicked him again, but he firmly grabbed my ankles and tied them.

I was now lying spread eagle on the bed, powerless and weak. Under his control. He sat on the edge of the bed, one foot on the bed, one on the floor. I saw his cock, still hard, but I caught myself. I looked up and glared at him defiantly.

"Are you aware that I could kill you without any problem?" he quietly asked me. I pressed my lips and fixed my jaw.

He took a cloth and wiped the scratches on his chest. Then he grinned at me. .

"Tell me, Caroline -- were you aroused when you witnessed the deflowering of that innocent girl?" he asked me as he inserted two fingers deep inside me. "Were you wet when you witnessed the orgy taking place in my castle, knowing that I could have all the ladies in my kingdom?"

"I found it disgusting." I sneered.

He laughed again. "No, you didn't. Don't act so innocent. I could see how strong your desire is. My ladies teased you in every way possible and you enjoyed it." His eyes wandered down my body. I knew my nipples were hard, and wetness was smeared on my thighs. My heart was thumping in my chest. He could do whatever he wanted to me now.

Suddenly, his fingers plunged inside me. I screamed. I could feel his thumb brushing against my clit...the tension rose once again and I arched up against my will.

"Oh, yes, that's it," he growled. I looked at him, and a tear fell on my cheek.

His lifted his body onto the bed, put his knees between my spread legs, hovered over me for a moment, then leaned forward and began to kiss my neck, my ears, my shoulders. He stopped briefly to whisper in my ear:

"You are now mine."

His tongue drifted forwards over the curves of my breasts and tweaked my nipples, I shivered. "Oh, God," I moaned.

"You can scream, and no one will hear you, my little girl."

I could feel his strong muscles against my skin. He touched me again between my legs, gently now, caressing my lips and pressing against my clit. I was horrified but I wanted him. I closed my eyes and relaxed while his hands caressed me everywhere. He kissed each of my nipples. Wetness surged again in my pussy, and my legs tried to spread even wider.

"Do you want me to enter you, little one?" he asked me while he was still fondling my breasts.

"Mmmm ohhhh" I moaned as I was lifting my hips off my bed.

"Then say it."

"Oh God, yes. I want you," I whispered.

"Louder, Caroline."

"I want you."

"Say please." His cock was brushing against my clit now.

"Oh God PLEASE take me."

I could see him through the blur. He was grinning. "Very well..."

He entered me roughly. Then he stilled. I knew what he was thinking.

"You whore!" he bellowed. "You should have kept it for me, not for him!"

He was full of anger. He started taking me with deep, strong thrusts. My inner walls were pulsating around his thick manhood. I sunk my teeth into his skin and he replied by gripping my hips hard, making me scream in pain.

He slapped me hard. I clenched my teeth.

"You remain mine. You'll be my little whore as long as I want." He drove into me again and again.

"Ohhh!" I couldn't help but moan, as my whole body felt pain and pleasure at the same time.

"You little slut, you're enjoying this, aren't you?" he asked me. He kissed me forcefully, a kiss full of anger and desperation. I scratched his back with my nails, gasping for air, my sex filled by his cock, pleasure hitting me like a fist...I could take no more. I felt like I would die any minute.

He was no longer paying attention to me. He buried his face in my hair and fucked me senseless. I felt my orgasm begin deep inside, flowing through my vagina, squeezing his cock, until I finally screamed and shook in ecstasy. The most intense, powerful orgasm I had ever had hit my whole body like a fist.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Take me, slut, take my cock, take it, take it -- ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh," he grunted, then exploded inside me immediately after.

Afterwards, my mind fell in complete darkness.

Marty82
Marty82
41 Followers