Lost in Thought

Story Info
Has she found the man she deserves? What he shows her..
833 words
4.25
7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring out the window, lost in thought as the rain streaks down the pane, she sips the cup of coffee half forgotten in her hands. On a clear day the picture window looks out over the trees, down the hill to the mountain lake below, now hidden behind the haze of falling rain and cool fog. Her thoughts are far away, the rain barely registering except as a quiet drumming in the background; she's thinking too much about him.

How did they come this far... how did she find someone like him - how could she deserve someone like him? She lifts the mug to her lips as she thinks back on the moments leading up to this one.

As if on cue, he enters the room quietly, checking the fire started in the hearth before he went for a shower. She doesn't turn from the window, the noise of another log being put in place to burn lost along with the rain on the roof. He looks up, watching her from behind, admiring the curves he's come to know so well, the soft hair falling down her shoulders. With a soft contented sigh he stands, wipes his hands on the towel still wrapped around his waist, and strolls up behind her.

She first feels the hands on her shoulders and neck, softly massaging as they draw her deeper into her thoughts for a moment. Then the warm breath just behind her ear, lips capturing the lobe as the kneading turns deeper, stronger. A contented sigh escapes her lips as she sets the coffee mug on the window before her and begins to lean back into his arms. His nibbling traces a line from her earlobe down the line of her neck and shoulder, as one hand runs down and around the front to cup underneath a breast, the other hand slipping up into the hair at the back of her head.

Moaning as she's brought back to the present, enjoying the feel of his strong arm around her, the hand massaging the back of her scalp. The hand twirling into her hair suddenly tightens its grip, pulling her head around roughly as his mouth surrounds hers, taking a kiss deep and hard from her lips. She's under his control now, her knees melting from the kiss and strong grip on the back of her head.

She drops to the floor as he loosens the towel at his waist, his grip guiding her down his body as the towel settles at her knees. She looks hungrily at the thickening shaft before her eyes; her mouth opening, licking her lips as it grows stiffly before her. One quick thrust, and her mouth is filled with his throbbing cock, his grip tight, pulling her head down the length, nearly gagging her as she takes it all in deep. His primal growl fills her ears, and her thoughts turn only to pleasing him as she tastes the hard flesh forced into her.

The grip on her hair tightens, then loosens, as her mouth and tongue continue to work the throbbing flesh before her. Her moans echo his, vibrating to his core as she tastes him, savoring the flavor. Gripping the base, her tongue lashing around the orbs hanging below, caressing the skin at the creases near his legs; his body quivers with the excitement and arousal as his knees start to buckle.

His hand relaxes, and he drops to the floor as he releases her head, the thickened, hardened shaft twitching as she watches a moment, a smile broadening on her face before she returns to devouring it. Working around the shaft, licking and sucking as his hips rise to thrust into the teasing mouth, she shifts her body around bringing her ass to hover over his head, his hot breath and moans vibrating near her own desire-filled pussy, glistening before his face.

Teasing nips at the head of his cock, she drops her ass onto his face, his nose pressing into her crack, the wet lips covering his mouth. He lifts his hips more, trying to push his shaft into her mouth, and she sits back, pressing his head to the floor as she continues to tease his tip. She lifts a moment, and he catches his breath for a moment, then moves his head up and sucks the juices from her, tongue circling and flicking across the hardened bud of her clit as she continues teasing his cock. Only moments pass before her hips start grinding harder into his face, her moans filling his ears as his penetrate to her womb; she dives her head down to devour his shaft again as the waves crash over and through her, the first orgasm releasing the pent up pleasures as he licks and sucks what doesn't glaze his face. His own throbbing quickens, the shaft hardening more just before his own orgasm washes down her throat, sating one hunger as his lips and tongue awaken another...