Lost Keys

Story Info
A valet driver parks a little more than her car.
2.7k words
3.3
45.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked through the dark house unphased by the blinking light of the home security system on the wall just outside the kitchen. I liked the little bit of fear inside me, quelling up whenever I heard a creek in the big house.

She had left her keys at the restaurant where I work as a valet driver and I thought it would only be polite to return them to her. I slowly, cautiously made my way through the living room until I found the stairs.

I tip-toed as lightly as possible to the very top and gazed down the hallway. The door to my right was the bathroom but there was a door just past it at the end of the hall. I slowly crept as close as I could and placed my ear against it. I heard absolutely nothing, not even the sound of people sleeping. I slowly turned the knob and began to open it as I heard what seemed like the loudest squeak that hinges had ever made.

I quickly stopped and peaked through the crack. Had I awoken the sleeping recipient of these lost keys? Not likely. As I gazed into the dark room I saw nothing but a few boxes. Perhaps this was a spare room or maybe they'd just moved in. Either way, I was fine for the moment.

I crept back towards the stairs and noticed another door at the opposite end of the hall. Bingo. This must be where she sleeps. I slowly made my way towards the door, even more cautious than earlier and began to turn the knob. Locked. I hadn't come this far to be stopped by a small mechanism inside a door handle.

I pulled a quarter out of my pocket and placed it in the slit in the center of the handle. I turned it slowly to the left and then began to turn the knob. I opened the door as slowly as humanly possible, anticipating another set of noisy hinges. To my surprise, these were completely quiet. Perhaps she got tired of the squeak and went at it with a bottle of WD-40. I knew she was smart.

I slowly creeped towards the bed and, to my horror and my delight, noticed two sleeping bodies, not one. I like a challenge, I thought to myself as I gently placed the keys at the food of their bed. Husband and wife, laying together just like the Bible taught us. I took a moment to gaze at her in the moonlight before I made my escape.

Her beautiful brown hair, her tanned skin, her gorgeous, dark brown eyes; they were all clearly visible, even in the dark. She was a vision. Sexy, beautiful, everything I had ever dreamed of. I remember exactly what she looked like from earlier that evening.

She had a slender physique but she was very curvacious, very voluptuous. She had incredible thighs and an amazing ass that were hidden just slightly by the red dress she was wearing. Her shape was incredible. And her pouty, soft lips looked like they were going to fit perfectly around the head of my throbbing hard cock.

As I gazed at her in the night, I remembered more and began to feel aroused. Her long legs, her perfect breasts. Not too big, not too small. Absolute perfection. Perhaps a 34C or something like that. But perfect. I almost couldn't contain myself. No, I thought. She'll be yours soon enough. I made my exit but not without a little more hesitation. Her smell, her beauty, it all lingered on me as I left. When I conquered her, it would be glorious.

The Next Morning...

I awoke with a smile on my face, ready to greet the day as if it were Christmas morning. The sun was shining as I made my way out to the driveway. It was Monday, but I was playing hookie. I had other business to attend to before I could worry about work.

I peered through the binoculars as she pulled out of her driveway. She looked even sexier than yesterday, despite the fact that she was dressed much more casually. She had a pair of jeans that hugged her ass ever so tightly. Every stride, every step she took left it with a tiny bounce that made me want to tackle her right there.

And above she was wearing a very low-cut white T-shirt that drove me absolutely wild. Her breasts bounced up and down perfectly as she made her way out the door. I followed her from a safe distance and waited for the right moment to approach her.

She ran the usual errands: post office, dry-cleaner, grocery store. And finally, after a few hours she made her way back home. This time, as she pulled back in, there was one less car than before. Her husband was gone. I parked and quickly got out of the car. I had waited too long and now I had to improvise.

What was her name? What was her name? I thought to myself. And then I remembered... "Helen!" I shouted from across the street. She turned around and stared in confusion, eventually remembering, still not sparing the awkwardness of the moment.

"Hi... umm... I forget your name," she shouted as she unlocked the door.

"Michael!" I said as I jogged towards her.

"Of course. Michael. What are you doing here? Do you live around here?" she asked, still a bit confused.

"No," I answered as I finally made my way to the porch. "No, my cousin lives over there at," I hesitated, checking the house number, "at 472."

"Really," she asked?

"Yeah. My Uncle Richie's kid lives there."

"That's strange," she replied. "The Thompsons are black."

I waited for a moment. Could I have been found out? "Well, we're not blood relatives. I was adopted by Richie's brother. They're the closest thing to family that I have." Never.

She eased up a bit. "Well, what a coincidence," she said, opening up the door. I was running out of ideas and had to think fast. I was starting to yearn for her as I felt the sweet smell of her perfume dance around me, caressing my skin with its fingers and begging me to please fuck her.

"Well, hey, that's strange," I said, pointing at her car. "We had a red Mustang leave their keys at Vera's last night. Was that yours?"

"Yes, it was," she said. "You know, it's so strange that you mention that. I didn't leave them at Vera's. I couldn't find them all night and then, strangely enough, when I woke up they were right at the foot of the bed. Boy, talk about weird," she continued.

"That is weird," I agreed. "How did you get home?"

"Oh, I was with my husband and he had his keys as well. Everything turned out fine, I guess."

"Glad to hear it," I said. She was comfortable. She was at ease. She was smiling and laughing. The fish was almost caught. I could feel the hook grazing its mouth, begging to dig into the skin and seal its fate forever. If only I could jump in the water and dig it in with my own bare hands without scaring it away. I decided to dangle the bait.

"I'm glad everything is back in order," I said. I slowly, confidently placed my right hand on her waist and squeezed gently, staring into those beautiful brown eyes that had my cock rock hard at that very moment. "I hope you have a wonderful day."

It hit her like a ton of bricks. She was flustered. She was doing everything she could not to have an orgasm right there. As I walked off the porch, she called out to me. "Well, hey... Michael... I've got a few minutes before I have to leave again. Do you like sushi?"

No, I did not like sushi. I hated sushi. The only thing that tasted worse to me than a cooked fish was an uncooked one. But she didn't know that, and she never would. I turned around, smiled and sold it like a bag of rocks to a drowning man. "I love sushi," I said as I walked in the door.

Fifteen Minutes Later...

I threw her against the kitchen wall and began kissing her neck, nibbling a little bit and then caressing the bite mark with my tongue. I placed my hand on her waste and pulled her into my so she could feel my hard, throbbing cock.

"Oh, God, I want you to fuck me," she said as she kissed my lips and began to molest my mouth with her tongue. My hand slowly found its way from her waist down to her ass and as I began to squeeze and rub her perfect cheeks from outside her jeans, my massive dick became even more restless.

"I don't want you," I said, gazing into her eyes. She looked confused. "I need you." With those words I threw her down onto the living room floor and began to thrust my crotch into hers, continuing to feel her tongue rub up against mine. My right hand was underneath her, still grasping onto her perfect ass. And my left hand began to rub and caress her breast, slowly pulling and grabbing as she began to gasp and moan.

I could feel her heart beat faster than a racehorse at the Kentucky Derby as I began to pull off her shirt. Underneath were a perfect pair of tits waiting to be licked, massaged and fucked. The only thing standing in the way was a purple and black lacy bra that complimented the tone of her skin perfectly. I could see them rise up and down as she breathed in and out.

Almost impulsively, I buried my face in-between them, invading her cleavage with my wet, hot tongue, leaving not an inch uncovered in my dripping saliva. I made my way back up to her neck and bit down a little harder than before, enjoying a sexy and unexpected moan from her as she thrust her crotch into mine.

"You like my tits?" she asked as we continued to play fore. "Oh, yeah," I responded, not able to conjure up anything more eloquent than that at the moment. "You wanna slide your dick between them and fuck my tits?" she continued as she gazed up at me with the sexiest smile on her face. My answer was obvious.

She practically ripped my pants off and began to rub my hard, throbbing cock from outside of my boxers. "Oooh, you're a big one aren't you?" The feeling of her hand, even gently caressing my cock, was almost unbearable. "Yes, I am," I said, tearing her bra off.

Her breasts were dripping wet from the sweat and saliva and needed no lubrication. I pulled down my underwear and released my dick as she grabbed it and guided it into her cleavage. As she pushed her tits around it I began to slide my dick in and out. Darts of pleasure shot up and down my body as my knees grew weak. Her wet, soft tits felt so good squeezed around my hard cock. I began to thrust a little harder and a little faster as she gazed up at me, waiting for the right moment to place the head in her mouth.

Finally, as I continued to gain speed and momentum, she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and received the head of my stiff penis between her lips. The feeling of her tongue pressed against the head of my penis was overwhelming, so much so that I fell to the floor.

"That a boy," she said as she crawled up to me, now laying on my back, and began to lick my cock up and down from the head to the base. Finally, she engulfed the whole head of my cock and began to twirl her tongue around it like it was a lolli-pop. It felt so amazing that I began to let out loud moans of pleasure, hoping that the neighbors wouldn't hear.

Finally, I grabbed her head and began to push it down, allowing her to swallow up more and more of my thick, hard shaft. She looked at me the whole time, barely even blinking. I think she was enjoying it more than I was. She swallowed more and more of my cock, going deeper and deeper until she could reach my balls.

Then, as she continued to face-fuck my hard shaft, she began to lick my balls with every pass. It felt incredible, her tight throat sliding over my cock as her tongue caressed my balls. I could've came right then, but I managed to keep my composure. I wanted to leave my nut inside her.

I pulled my dick out of her mouth and pushed her onto the floor. "I must have you," I commanded as I stared into her eyes. She said nothing as she began to unbuckle her belt and unzip her jeans. As she pulled them down, laying on the floor covered in sweat and her own mucus from deep-throating my hard cock, she revealed her perfect ass, covered only by a small, matching thong that was also purple and black lace.

She turned around and got on her knees, showing me the glory of the tiny thong fabric hidden perfectly behind her tanned butt cheeks. I wish I could've been that thong. But it was okay, I was about to go even deeper. I slowly pulled it down, taking my time to savor the taste before I devoured the entire meal. Finally, it was off and I pulled up behind her, inserting the head of my now steaming hot, hard, eager dick in between her sopping wet pussy lips.

She practically screamed as I slowly inserted the giant head. "Oh, my fucking God!" she said as I went a little bit further, grabbing her hips and pulling her towards me. I got it in about half-way, as far as I could, before I pulled back and inserted it again. Each time I got my mammoth dick a little bit further inside her and each time I pumped a little bit faster.

Her sexy, curvy butt cheeks bounced up and down as I fucked her pussy from behind. I rubbed my hands all over her body as I continued to destroy her tight little pussy. I felt the wet juices spurting everywhere, further lubricating our adultery. I fucked her faster, harder, deeper and more passionately with every pump until she was screaming, panting, begging me to stop. But I continued.

I grabbed her shoulders and began to pull her into me, fucking her tight pussy, thinking to myself, if she can walk when we're done then I haven't done my job. I fucked her tight twat with my hard cock as I continued to explore her body, grabbing a breast with my left hand and rubbing her clit with my right.

But eventually I longed to see her face. I picked her up and turned her around, laying her on her back without missing a beat. I continued to fuck, continued to pump, continued to rape and pillage her sweet, innocent, defenseless little pussy hole, taking everything I wanted and leaving nothing in return.

I enjoyed her facial expressions, the oohs and aahs, as I fucked harder and faster. I began to suck on her wet, sweaty nipples and caress her clit as I continued to hammer her. She screamed and moaned in pleasure, writhing and squirming underneath my massive fleshy jackhammer.

Finally, I needed to explode, I couldn't wait any longer. I looked at her and asked, "You came, right?" as I continued to pump. She looked at me, responding, "Like six times." To me, that was as green of a light as any. I began to pump and fuck harder and faster as I clawed at her back, squeezing her tighter and tighter.

I felt the anticipation melt away and the sweet pleasure overwhelm me as my geyser of a cock erupted into her tiny pussy. I began to cum, spraying my hot, wet cum all over the inside of her pussy, so much sweet juice that it began to drip out onto the floor. I continued to pump and scream and cum as she did the same. I pumped load after load into her sweet pussy until I was finally empty.

I pulled it out and lay next to her, kissing her neck. As I prepared to get up and leave, I whispered in her ear, "I hated the sushi, but I loved you."