Lost Lands: Honey Sweet

Story Info
Nissa tries to remember. Her new queen helps her forget.
945 words
4.37
20.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
814 Followers

She was panting. Panting.

Her mind was whirling. Whirling.

"Good girl. Good girl."

Nissa moaned. Those words hummed through her. Massaged her. Relaxed her. Oh it felt so good. So good to be a good girl.

She was sinking. Golden light rained down on her. Where was her armour? Where were her clothes? She remembered... remembered entering the hive. She'd come to slay the spawn within. Come to... come to...

"Relax," the sleepy voice murmured to her again. "Relax..."

She whimpered. Her head rested against something soft. So soft. The world smelled sweet. So sweet. So good. She shifted, her movements thick. Sluggish. Her mind sloshing like... like something. Oh, it was so hard to think. So hard to do anything.

"Good girl. Goood girl..."

Oh, that voice. She nuzzled the softness. Something tickled her nose. Her lashes fluttered. Her eyes opened.

The most beautiful woman looked down at her. Eyes of lidded spiralling gold. Neck puffed with black and yellow fluff. Mocha skin so soft, so sweet, so dripping with heavy, golden brew. Ambrosia. Sweetest ambrosia. A crown of solid honey topped the woman's head, rising from bouncy blonde locks.

Nissa's head was resting between a pair of perfect brown breasts. Nipples pierced with golden rings that jangled as the wonderful, magnificent, perfect woman shifted in a sloshing, viscous pool. They were in a pool of honey. Nissa was atop the woman, but she didn't feel dominant. Not at all. She felt sleepy. She felt heavy.

She felt so very, very good.

Soft hands slid through her hair. Nissa whimpered as the beembo smiled lazily. Beembo. That's right. Nissa had heard a humming sound. Had entered the chamber and seen the demon spawn lounging in a pool of richest golden honey. The monster had looked at her. Smiled. And... and...

The hum returned. Nissa's lids lowered sleepily as the beembo's wings thrummed in the air. The sound, the vibrations, they filled Nissa. Soothed her worries. Stirred her mind. Thoughts as thick and sweet as honey. Honey as sweet and delicious as sex and more.

"More?" the beembo murmured.

"Yes," Nissa whimpered.

"Mmmm... I can do that... for such a good girl..." the demon spawn yawned. One of her hands lifted off of Nissa's head and cupped a breast. The beembo moaned softly as she gave a squeeze, and sweetest honey oozed from her dusky nipple.

Nissa's mouth watered. The scent of the royal honey was unbearable. But... but she shouldn't. Something... something...

A hand touched the back of her head. Gently, so gently, eased her forward. The young knight's mouth opened. Her lips trembled. Touched the nipple. Licked.

And Nissa melted.

She moaned, pressing herself against her mistress. Her queen. Sinking deeper in the honey. Deeper under control. The beembo smiled that lazy smile as her hand left Nissa's head. The young knight didn't need it now. She was only too happy to lick. To suckle. To drink down that honey mead.

"Gooood girl," Mellia moaned softly as her newest honey thrall suckled her. Oh it was so good. She'd been surprised to wake up from her nap to see an armoured woman standing in her chamber. But when she saw how the young knight had swayed. How she'd been so hot in all that armour. So needy for someone to just tell her what to do. To strip. To sigh. To step into the pool of thick, warm honey, she just couldn't not do it. It was for the poor little bimbo's own good, after all. And it had been so convenient, too. Mellia had been meaning to find a new thrall. The hive always needed more beembos. It was so nice when the world was so accommodating.

Mellia's hand slipped between the young woman's legs. Nissa whimpered with pleasure as Mellia began to stroke and strum the young knight's pussy, slickened with Nissa's helpless arousal and the golden brew the pair lounged within. Another hand slid around the girl and began to massage Nissa's firm bum. "Mmm," Mellia moaned as the poor young thrall hungrily guzzled her honeyed milk. "Good girl. Be a good thrall for your mistress... Mmm... Drink up. Drink, my honey slave. My honey maid."

"Yes," Nissa slurred, her eyes lost, fogged with lust and drunk with honey. Her hips weakly bucked as Mellia continued to thrust a finger into the girl's slick pussy. "Yes. Yes! M-mistress! Mistresssss!"

Nissa cried out weakly, her body trembling in the throes of her orgasm, her head spinning. Spinning. Slow. So slow. Slow and thick and honey sweet.

Mellia smiled and kissed her new thrall's head. "Good girl," the beembo murmured, nuzzling Nissa before gently pushing her down. Down. Past Mellia's waspish waist, past the striped fuzz which coated her hips, and down to the slickness of her cunt. "Mmmm," Mellia moaned as Nissa began to eagerly lap at her pussy. "Good slave. Mmm... Ahn. Yes. Such a good honey maid. Mmm. You'll make... hn... such a good new beembo. Won't you?"

"Mnn. Uh... Y-yes," Nissa said dazedly, talking around a tongue that couldn't seem to stop licking her queen's pussy. Sliding up. Tasting her sweet nectar. Finding that wonderful bead of pure pleasure that made her queen's wings thrum faster. Faster. Stirring all her thoughts to nothing.

"Mmmm. Good slave," Mellia murmured, sinking once more into the pool of her royal honey, wrapping her thighs lazily around Nissa, pulling the poor slut flush against her quim, hips lazily moving, rubbing her dripping pink cunny against the young knights' face. Aiding Nissa in her drinking. Her submission. Her surrender as she sank beneath the corruptive royal jelly of her new queen. "Good girl..."

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
814 Followers