Lost Little Girl

Story Info
Princess is kidnapped by Iori from Kingodm of Fighters
1.6k words
4.2
23.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first erotic story. I hope it’s not too terrible, heh. I have a bit of an obsession with Iori from King Of Fighters at the moment, so I implemented him into this. I might continue this story line. Let me know what you think!

Running through the expanses, Sari had no idea where she was, or where she was going. Rain stung her face as it pelted down from the sky. Then she felt pain. She was on the ground. Looking up… she gasped.

It was Iori. The man she’d been told about by the crazy old woman. There was no mistaking his long hair, blood red and raven black in colour, his cold, red eyes. His stooping stance and the calm way he held his muscular body, even as he recovered from being slammed in to. He was a fighter; he lived to kill. The sneer on his lips chilled her as he grabbed her arm and roughly dragged her back on her feet.

“What the hell are you doing?” he snapped. “You insolent child.”

“I’m sorry… I was… being pursued.” She gulped.

“I’m going to teach you some manners.” The smile he gave her made her want to scream. She was terrified. She didn’t want to be a mere drop of blood in a torrent that he had spilled. But he had her. She couldn’t run.

He threw her over his shoulder and strode off. No one would know what had happened. The rain would cover their tracks and no one was outside to see what he had done. He had kidnapped a Princess.

Sari woke up a few hours later in pitch dark. She felt around and realised she was naked. Iori’s face flashed into her mind and she realised she was tingling all over.

"I cannot possibly have… feelings for that… thing?" she thought. "He stole me from my hometown! He’s a monster! He… he’s a beautiful monster."

She was disgusted with herself. But she could feel her hands sweeping over her breasts as she thought of him. He was indeed beautiful. Something about him made her want to caress him, to lay against his bare chest. She wanted her kidnapper. She needed to have him. She grabbed the pelt she had been laying on and wrapped it around herself. Standing up, she left her small room and found his sleeping quarters a mere 10 steps away. She could see his outline from moonlight that was shining through a window his room had. Her heart froze as she saw his chest rising and falling. Tingling in her stomach and below decided her and she walked in and over to him.

“Iori?” Sari whispered. She was shaking from the cold, her nipples growing hard beneath the pelt she had clenched around her.

“What?” His cold, deep voice wasn’t as sharp as usual.

She made sure that she was next to him in the dark and pretended to fall. “Oh no. I’m sorry. I’m so clumsy.” She pretended to gather the pelt around her in an embarrassed way… but to her surprise a muscular hand was on her shoulder.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

She felt her cheeks burning. “Yes. I’m a fool. I am sorry Iori.”

To her surprise he chuckled. “What did you want, girl?”

“I was cold,” she suddenly decided to say. “I wanted to know if you had an extra pelt I could borrow.”

She stiffened as he tugged the towel back off her. “Perhaps.” His voice was no longer cold, but full of… longing? He ran a hand down her naked back. “But, my sweet, it seems that you have no clothing. Would you like to share my bed?” He was still softly laughing.

Now her chance had come, Sari was starting to lose her confidence. “No, Iori, I think I will just go back to.. uhhh.”

Iori grinned in the dark, the moonlight from the window glinting on his teeth. “What is it?” He had his hand on her crotch, and had rubbed at her a little, causing the moan.

“Nothing,” she yelped.

Iori laughed once again and lay her down on his pelts. “Relax,” he whispered into her ear, his breath hot and wet. One hand on her shoulder, he once again rubbed at her crotch. He leant down over her and met her lips with his own, his tongue forcing them open and exploring her mouth. She almost began shivering again. He was amused at how wet she had gotten so quickly.

"This girl has had it bad for me from the minute she saw me," he thought wryly. "I like that. I wonder how far she’s gone with a man before? I should probably be careful with her. She is a princess after all. Ha, ha, ha… if she’s good I might even spare her life for the time being. Ha, ha, ha…"

He slipped a finger into her dripping pussy and she squirmed.

“Do you like that, girl?” he sneered.

“Oh, yes. Yes, please keep going,” Sari gasped.

He inserted another finger and began pumping as fast as he could. Sari begun to yelp and make crying noises.

“What’s wrong, girl? Want me to stop?” Iori laughed.

“No,” Sari screamed.

“Then tell me what you want!”

“You!” she cried. He began furiously rubbing at her clit with his other hand and tears began to leak from her eyes. She was throbbing with pleasure. “I want you! Fuck me, Iori!”

“My pleasure.” His tone had changed. It was the tone of the kidnapper. The terror that erupted in her chest turned her on even more. He grabbed her roughly and flung her back down onto the pelt. Without warning, his huge cock entered her virgin pussy and she screamed in pain as he took her virginity and she felt something inside her rip open. Iori began pumping as hard as he could, laughing and slapping Sari’s arse. She grabbed onto his hair and pulled as hard as she could, which just made him laugh louder. His thrusts rocked the princess’ tiny body and she started to have difficulty breathing. Despite the immense pain, more pleasure ran through her in alternating ripples. She was wet enough for Iori to keep slamming his huge cock in and out of her without either of them feeling any discomfort. He stopped momentarily to flip her around and grab her arse, then continue fucking her as hard and fast as he could. She came first, screaming and sobbing and yelling his name “Iori! Iori! Iori!” over and over, and then his knees buckled a few moments later as he shot a warm load of cum into her. Thrusting slower a few more times, to make sure he’d completely emptied his load inside her, he pulled out and wiped his dick in her long dark hair.

“How was that? You looked like you enjoyed it.”

She could hardly speak and just nodded in response.

The moon had risen enough to give them both a decent view of each other. Iori, looking at the pale, tiny princess who’s brains he’d just fucked out, could already feel his cock getting hard again. The scared look on her face only increased his boner, and soon he was lightly rubbing it.

“Guess what you’re going to do for me now?” he smiled.

“… what?” Sari swallowed.

“Come here and I’ll tell you,” he whispered.

As she leant forward, he grabbed her head and forced it down onto his cock. “Suck it, you little slut,” he hissed. “Suck it or I’ll fucking kill you.”

Sari gave a muffled squeak, but began sucking his dick. She was inexperienced and had no idea what she was meant to be doing. She began by licking his head. When he groaned and tossed his head back, she took it as encouragement and swirled her tongue around more vigorously. He started pushing her head further onto his cock and she started moving her head up and down the shaft, sucking as hard as she possibly could. He grabbed her hand and placed them on his balls, impatiently showing her to massage them. With the tickling of his ballsac, the twirling of her eager tongue on the head of his cock and her sucking movements, he buckled his hips and shot a huge, hot load of salty cum right down her throat. He laughed as she choked on his large cock, but let her sit back and get her breath back.

“I suppose I’ll finish you off now,” he said offhandedly, secretly fascinated by how she’d handle having a clit orgasm. He dragged her towards him by her legs and lowered his face to her pussy. It smelt of sweat, her sweet musk and his cum. He licked it experimentally and was pleased to note that she tasted delicious. He gave a long lick all the way up to her clit and felt her buck when he reached the little mound.

“Do you like that?” he asked amusedly.

“Please keep going Iori,” she begged.

His quick, large, crafty tongue lapped at her clit, fast and hard. She began screaming as he licked her clit and slipped his two fingers back into her slit and finger fucked her hard and quick. She began bucking all over, moaning his name, which made him enjoy her reaction even more. It took her a little longer to come, but when she did, Iori had his mouth over her pussy to swallow her sweet juices.

After her earth shattering orgasm, Sari was completely tired out and collapsed.

Iori covered her with the pelt he was using and wrapped his arms around her. He’d keep her around a little longer after all.