Lost Love

Story Info
Depressed lady runs into her first love.
1.8k words
4.34
19k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heaven
Heaven
1 Followers

The snow was falling, as usual, and I was depressed. It was the holidays, and as of a week ago, I was spending them by myself. I had just broken up with my boyfriend of a year and was not looking forward to the upcoming weeks. Oh well , I sighed and resigned myself to gift shopping alone. As I walked through the mall I was painfully aware of all the people who had someone. "hmmmm maybe that Grinch had the right idea" I muttered under my breath. While, wallowing in self pity, something I suggest everyone try at least one time, I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone, dropping what I was carrying as well as what the other person was carrying. "Oh my God , I'm so sorry..." I fumbled and then trailed off when I saw who it was that I had hit. The look of recognition twinkled in his eyes.

"Samantha?" he said hesitantly. I smiled and said " Hey Tim. How ya been?"

Now before I get any further into my story, I suppose I need to tell you about Tim. About ten years ago, I was in junior high , and I met this guy. He went to my best friends school and to say the least, I adored him and he me. But, as young people tend to do, I was hurt by something that he did and wouldn't let it go. So, we parted on rocky ground and hadn't seen nor spoken to one another since.

"I'm doing great. And you? It's been awhile." he replied.

"Yes it has and I'm breathing." I laughed. He asked me what was wrong and I told him. " Well , he must not be smart to let you go, I always thought I was pretty stupid to let things happen between us like they did."

"Me to... Well it was good to see you again." I said. As I started to turn away, Tim grabbed my arm.

"Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to get some dinner with me tonight." he asked hesitantly. I had nothing better to do, and it was good to see him again so with a smile I said "Yeah that'd be great." We arranged to meet at a restaurant we both knew well and left to go get ready. For some reason I had butterflies and the beginnings of a tingling in my groin. What was wrong with me?

As I stepped into the restaurant lobby, Tim caught my eye and just stared. I was wearing a leather skirt with knee high boots, a halter top with a leather jacket. I looked hot and I knew it. But dam if he didn't look good to. We had to struggle to break the trance that we were in looking at one another and the waitress showed us to our table. Dinner went well and we talked about what we had been doing the past ten years and about old friends. It was wonderful, and I remembered instantly why I had fallen for him in the first place. I saw in his eyes that he felt the same way. As he walked me to my car, I was sad that the night was over. I dug around my purse for my keys, taking longer than I needed, wanting to drag out the inevitable. As I lifted them out of my purse, Tim pushed me against the door and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and returned it. I felt his tongue run along my lips and I parted them wanting to feel his tongue on mine. It was a soft, sweet , slow kiss that had me on fire by the time he pulled away. My hand instantly went to my mouth, and I stood there stunned, as did he. That was not was I was expecting.

"I .. uh...Wow" Tim stammered.

"I was thinking that same thing" I managed before he kissed me again. In our own little world we did not see the people walking by until someone began clapping. Embarrassed we looked up, giggled and looked at one another.

"Do you wanna come to my place?" he asked nervously.

"uh huh" I managed. I put my keys away and followed him to his car.

On the drive we were quiet. I was thinking oh my God what am I doing? What if he doesn't like my body? What if I'm not any good? Ya know, typical worries. I hope that was on his mind to. We pulled into the parking lot of his apartment building. Well, it was really a townhouse and it was beautiful. He opened my door and took my hand, helping out of the car. As I stood up , he put his arm around my waist and we headed for the door. As he opened the door he turned to me and asked " Are you sure?" I answered my taking his hand and pulling him inside. I stood there stunned. It was even more beautiful inside.

"Did you do this yourself?" I asked in shock.

"No, my mom helped" he laughed. " Would you like something to drink?"

I nodded and he brought me a glass of wine. We sat on the floor in front of the fireplace that he had started, and talked some more. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he leaned over and kissed me. I sighed and opened my mouth to him. His hands ran down my arms and rested on my hips and I scooted closer to him. Suddenly he stood, took my hand, and started pulling me down the hall. He stopped in front of a door, I assumed it was the bedroom, turned and smiled at me and said " now, before I open this door I just want to tell you that in no way was I planning for this, I ... well... I was hoping." I smiled and he opened the door.

I gasped as I walked in. The room was lit by candles only. Rose petals covered every inch of the room. On the floor, the bed, the dresser. He walked to the dresser and picked up and envelope and brought it to me.

"What's this?" I asked with a grin.

"Just open it silly"

I opened it up and pulled out a folded piece of paper. On the inside of the paper was a rose. One that he had drawn.

"Do you remember?" He asked quietly.

I stared at it silently for awhile, and with tears in my eyes I said " yes ". Ten years ago he had drawn me a Rose just like this one and after we had fought, I had torn it up out of anger. How had he known? I put the paper down and leaned forward, kissing him softly on the lips " Thank you"

I put my hands on his chest and began kissing his neck, planting tiny kisses on his chin and cheeks and nose. He gasped as I pressed myself against his body and took me in his arms, kissing me hard and passionately. His hand roamed down my body and rested on my bottom, needing and massaging, as I started unbuttoning his shirt. I ran my hand inside his shirt, feeling this hair and running my fingers lightly over his nipples. He groaned and brought his hands up to pull my shirt out of my pants. Tossing it aside, he stood there and looked at my breasts. Being a halter top I didn't wear a bra. He bruised his fingers across my nipples and I sighed, closing my eyes. Then I felt his soft lips on my breast, nibbling and licking and sucking my nipple. He picked me up and carried me to the bed, lying me down and resting himself beside me. He looked at me and said " Do you know how many time I dreamed of this?"

"I hope as many times as I did" I smiled shyly. He again took my nipple in his mouth as I ran my hand through his hair and down his neck and back. He moved down and unbuttoned my skirt sliding it down and removing his pants also. Running his hands all down my body, and up the insides of my thighs until he started to massage my mound which was by this time soaking wet. His fingers hooked underneath the sides and began to slide my panties down. I lifted my hips to help and he tossed them aside alone with his own. There he stood in all his naked glory and all I could do was stare at him. He was harder than I had seen a mad before. He knelt between my legs and began licking the insides of my thighs. I was dizzy but if it was from the roses or the fact that he was dipping his tongue between my lips I don't know. I

arched my hips which made my pussy push harder on to his mouth. He moaned. His tongue darted in and out of my lips circling my clit and then going back to get as deep as it could. " Oh god Tim ... oh yeah..." I moaned . He looked up at me and smiled. I could feel the orgasm building up and started rotating my hips as he licked me. I screamed as I came, wave after wave of pure pleasure washed over me as Tim continued to lick and suck my clit. When I had calmed down , he moved up and on top of me, kissing me. I could taste myself on his lips and it made me hotter than I was. He moved to enter me and to say that it was the most intense feeling I have ever had would be an understatement. He moved slowly inside me, his eyes closed, and bliss showing in his face. His thrusts got faster and I moved to match them. His cock was filling me like never before. He kissed my neck and I could tell he was close to cumming by the speed he was going. "I'm gonna cum Sam " he moaned and began to pull out of me. I quickly wrapped my legs around his hips and held him to me. He groaned at the message of that and came in a tidal wave.

We laid there wrapped in one another's arms, rose petals stuck to our sweaty skin. I ran my fingers through his chest hair and sighed contentedly. " It's not gonna happen again Sam" He said as he idly played with a strand of my hair.

"What's not?" I asked.

"You aren't going to get away from me this time, I won't let you."

"I don't want to," I said and leaned up on my elbow. "I'm not going anywhere this time." Tim smiled and rolled on top of me, "Good, I'm not letting you out of this bed anyway..."

Heaven
Heaven
1 Followers