Lost Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Mic could hold himself back no longer he just had to have her. So, fe reached down to Lila's groin and slid his fingers into her panties, grasped the waistband and dragged them down her legs. Lila went limp with relief, sure that her hungry cunt would be satisfied at last.

"Do it, Mic, pleeeaaaseeee!" she begged. "All of these damn years of foreplay is enough!"

Mic moved between her legs and carefully parted her pussy lips with the tip of his cock. He placed it over her cunt mouth and pushed forward, feeling the muscles of her vaginal sphincter fight him, then give way. Brother and sister, husband and wife, sighed together as he entered her at last. Soon he was touching all the places that he want to and now it was happening.

"This doesn't hurt you," he asked, looking into her eyes.

Lila smiled at him and said, "Oh Hell NO this is great."

Mic bucked his hips forward and felt dick go even deeper into her. At that moment, Lila groaned and he was afraid he was hurting her but in the blinking of an eye her groan of pain had turned into one of pleasure and her hand clutched his ass, trying pull him deeper into her body.

Mic could not believe the tightness of her channel as his cock slid deep into her pussy. The way her cunt walls grabbed at his cock made him feel more pleasure and lust than anything he had ever felt before. It was as if her pussy had been made especially to hold his cock and no other. If she could have spoken Judy would have agreed. As her brother's cock forced her pussy open and sank deeper into her than anyone had ever been able to go she felt a flood of love for him overwhelm her. This was right, she decided. And fuck anybody who ever tried to tell her otherwise.

Finally the most pleasurable seven inch journey either of them had ever known came to an end as Mic's balls touched her ass and the tip of his cock kissed her cervix. Lila pressed her loins up to him, trying to force even more of his body into her. Mic loved the feeling and decided to do something for her as well, so he twisted his groin against hers, massaging her clit and bringing wails of joy from her lips.

Mic slowly withdrew from Lila causing to moan in disappointment as she felt his cock leaving her body. She knew that it would soon return, but she hated to feel him go. When he was about halfway out Mic thrust back into her, a bit faster than he withdrew, and then did it again.

The incestuous lovers soon established a rythym and the pace quickened as her pussy loosened just enough to give him slick and painless access to her core. Sweat was forming on their bodies as they fucked and they were breathing hard through their mouths. Rational thought was banished from their minds and the outside world seemed to disappear as they worked towards the ultimate moment when Mic would cum.

Mic tried to keep telling himself not to cum in Lila. "Cuming...cuming...cuming!" Mike panted as he tried to get out of becausehis balls grew tight, ready to deliever their seed.

"In me...in me...in me!" Lila replied, her head swinging from side to side on the pillows and locking her legs around Mic so he could get out.

Hearing her Mic lost all control. He shoved his cock as far into her cunt as he could and his cock began to spasm, pulsing streams of semen into his sister's pussy. He held his body rigid and grunted and panted as he came.

Beneath him Lila felt him come and as she felt the first rush of his sperm into her she crossed her legs thighter behind him and pulled him even deeper into her. Her fingernails dug into his back as she held him, determined not to let him go until he had put every last drop of his seed in her. And as she screamed in joy and fulfillment, a part of mind mused, 'So this is a climax!'

A few moments later Mic pulled his now limp cock out of her pussy and collapsed besides his sister. He looked at her and said, "I don't think I have ever been happier than I am at this moment. I don't think I will ever be happier either."

Lila smiled and stroked his face, "Not even when I tell you that I'm pregnant? Not even when you first hold our baby in your arms?"

Mic looked at her blankly for a moment. "Pregnant? Baby? We never really talked about that! We can't children.

"Don't you want to have children? Or you just don't want to have children with me" Lila asked crying.

"Of course! I do" Mic said. "A couple at least! And I would be glad if you where the mother of my kids. But, what if something happens to them and they need some kind of surgery, you here all those stories about inbreed kids. They will test our blood and they will find out that we are bother and sister that comited incest. Then both of us will go to jail and the kids would be put up in a home and...",

Lila put a finger to his lips to silence him. "If that all you are worried about I did some research and it is less then 3% that children will have something wrong with them. If something does happen we can just use my blood and say that you have a blood problem. And about us going to jail like you said in Gainesville no one are past because that is what it is the past. We are now Master Chief and Mrs. Mic Turner. That means anything you have to go though than so do I. So, don't worry, I feel wonderful and I want your child. You heard me say I wanted it in me, didn't you?"

She leaned forward and kissed him. "And there is something you need to know. This furlough of yours was timed just right. This is my most fertile time. I think a bride should get pregnant on her honeymoon, and I plan on going back to Gainesville with your baby in my belly."

Mic kissed his sister tenderly. "Did I ever tell you how much I loved you? I know you will be a great mother and I can't wait to see you carrying my baby."

Lila squirmed on the bed and rubbed her body against him. She slowly ran her fngers down until they were stroking his cock. "I'm so glad to hear you say that Mic," she said. "But you know, I'm not sure one time is enough to ensure conception. How long until we can do it again?"

Mic and Lila made love three more times that first night, then finally slept in each other's arms.

After two glorious weeks of fun and fucking it was time for them to return.

Mic back to his duties at Pensacola and Lila to classes at Gainesville. It was another three weeks before Mic could get away to see her in the new apartment she had gotten for them.

When Mic had first seen the place and noted its size, perfect location across from the campus and the furnishings he had worried about the cost, because as sailor Mic doesn't get paid that much, until Lila admitted that the building had belonged to her adoptive father and she had inherited it.

"I was just staying with Shanwee for company I didn't like being all by myself with all these room," she told him. " But, I don't have to worry about that now."

Except that she found out, she did. Not seeing her brother, lover, and husband for three weeks was infuriating and depressing. She dreaded what might happen if he had a assignment that would keep them apart for months. Finally he was able to get away to be with her. And when Mic arrived at the new apartment he was greeted by an extremely naked and horny woman.

Lila pulled him in the door and both of them were soon tugging at his clothing, getting him as naked as his wife.

"Oh God, I've missed you," he said. "I want your pussy so bad I can taste it."

"Hold that thought," she said, handing him an empty wine bottle. She saw the confusion on his face and giggled. "You remember we were playing a game but we got interrupted before it got really interesting. I've always wanted to finish what we started."

Mic's face brightened and he kissed her. "I thought we had finished," he said.

"No, we jumped right to the end and missed a lot of fun," she replied. "Your sweet sister is still hasn't had you in my mouth. Don't you want to correct that?"

Mic put the bottle down on the coffee table and then pointed its neck at her. "You remember what what you're supposed to do now, don't you?" he said.

Lila pushed her brother onto the couch and then knelt between her legs. "I do," she said and started licking his cock which grew rock hard in seconds. And when he was fully erect she slipped her lips over his cock head and slid down the shaft as far as she could.

Mic moaned softly as she took him into her mouth. Her mouth felt so good on his cock, hotter and wetter than her pussy maybe. And when she began to bob her head on his cock, he responded by bucking his hips towards her lips, fucking her face.

Lila worked his cock carefully, keeping as much as possible in her mouth, but not trying to "deep throat" him. She wasn't ready for that yet, wasn't sure she ever would be, and besides she wanted to taste him when he came.

It didn't take long Mic to reach his climax. As he felt it building. Should he tell her? He wanted to come in her mouth desperately, but he didn't want to do anything that would upset her. "Uh... Lila," he panted, "I'm...gonna...cum!"

Lila knew he was telling her so she could pull away if she didn't want him to ejaculate in her mouth and she loved knowing that even as he approached orgasm he was still thinking of her pleasure. But there was no way that she was going to pull away now. Even if she hadn't planned on taking his seed in her mouth to begin with, the flood of joy and love she felt for him would have made her let him do it. So she did not take her mouth away. Instead she bobbed her head faster, trying to make him cum right away.

Mic also knew great joy when he felt her pick up the pace. She wanted him to shoot his cum into her mouth! The joy he felt in her love was even greater than the animal passion that was now building in his loins.

"I LOVE YOU, LILA!!" he screamed as he came.

Lila felt the first throb of cock and then a stream of semen shot into her mouth, splattering on her palette. Then another and another as she carefully sealed her lips around his cock and slid up it until only the head was lodged in her mouth. She savored the slimy, salty goo as it coated her tongue and as his spent cock finally fell from her lips she swirled the cum around in her mouth and then swallowed.

Mic watched her as she swallowed and his cock twitched. Seeing the woman he loved literally eating his semen was possibly the most erotic sight he had ever seen.

Lila stood up and said, "My turn.", then she reached over and pointed the bottle at her brother. "You do remember what I get from you don't you?"

Lila stood up and said, "Absolutely!" Then he picked her up and said, "But to tell you the truth, that couch is a little scratchy on a bare behind. Let's go to bed and I'll do it there."

When they got to bed Mic laid his sister down. He surveyed her beauty once more and marveled that he could be so lucky. Finally, he knelt between her thighs, placed his hand on her legs just above her cunt and pulled her pussy lips apart with his thumbs. As the thick outer lips parted he was greeted with a waft of her womanly odor. He inhaled the musky scent and growled like a dog sniffing a bitch in heat. Then he stuck his tongue deep into her hole.

Lila hissed when she felt him enter her pussy channel. It was nothing like a cock of course, but it gave her new and wonderful sensations as it wiggled in her. She imagined it was like being fucked with a live eel, only warmer.

Mic savored the taste of her cunt walls for a moment, then withdrew and started teasing her inner lips, tasting them as well. Then he moved right in for her clit.

Lila squirmed as she felt the wet, sandpapery texture of the flat of his tongue moving up towards her waiting button. She had been looking forward to this for more than a month, ever since she had first felt his tongue on her tits. And when he reached it at last she exploded. "AIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!" she shrieked as he gave her her first tongue orgasm. At the same time her back arched and her hips lurched towards him as she tried to fit her whole pussy into his mouth.

When she had gotten her breath back she reached down and stroked her brother's face. "That was fantastic," she said. "I want you to teach me all the ways there are to make love before you have to go back."

"We don't have time I have to go back Tuesday" Mic said, a little sadly. "There are dozens of ways of positions."

"Well, concentrate on the high spots," she said.

"Okay," Mic said. "Pick a number between 68 and 70."

Lila giggled and said, "69!"

"Don't mind if I do," Mic said as he got on the bed and swung his cock up to her lips as he plunged his face into her pussy.

The next morning as they sat at breakfast Lila dropped a bombshell. "Mic, I can't stand being apart from you. We lost all them years, then after we found each other again and became lovers, got married and then you were gone again for three weeks. I know that doesn't sound like a long time, but it was hell for me. And what if you get assigned shipboard duty? You could be gone for six months or more! Mic, I want you to leave The Navy."

Mic had feared that this moment would come. Fortunately he had already made his decision "You know you're asking a lot, Honey" he said. "I had planned on making a career of the military." Then he put his hand on hers. "But I love you more than anything in the world and I'll do it for you. My current enlistment is up in four months. I won't re-up."

Lila knew that she had hurt him. "I'm sorry, Mic," she said. "I wish I could have been stronger for you."

"Let's talk about something else," Mic said, wanting to drop the subject. "You sure got into oral sex last night. I hope you haven't sworn off fucking for good! I sure do enjoy sliding my prick into your pussy."

"Don't worry," Lila replied. "I plan on having your pole in me a lot. And pretty soon I'm going to want you to put it in my ass. I want you to have all of me."

"Sheessh woman!" Mic exclaimed. "I suppose you expect me to try fucking your ears, nose, your elbows, and maybe even your eyes . But I must confess I'd kinda like to get my cock between your tits sometime this weekend."

"That all sounds like fun," Lila giggled, "but I think we should forget the ears, nose, elbows and eyes, and just work on my titty fuck. Maybe even tonight!"

Mic smiled. "Fine," he said. "But isn't all this non-pussy sex going to interfere with a certain family planning project you had in mind or did you forget that?"

"I don't think so," Lila said. "I don't think you can get knocked-up if your already pregnant."

Mic looked at like a deer caught in the headlights. "You mean...."

Lila smiled, "I told you I planned on coming back from our honeymoon with your child already in me. And I did."

Mic ran to her and pick her up and huged and swinged her around. "Why didn't you mention this when you asked me to leave The Navy?" Mic asked. . "I didn't think it would be fair," she replied. "That would have been like the two of us ganging up on you. And also, I'm a little bit selfish. If you did it, I wanted it to be for me."

This was one of those moments when Mic knew that he truly loved his sister. When she asked him to give up his military career she had not used their baby as an argument. She had to know it would have been her trump card, but she hadn't mentioned her pregnancy, leaving the decision solely up to him.

"I love you, Lila," Mic said. "And you know, you were right when you said that our first fuck wasn't going to be the happiest moment of my life. I'm so happy now I don't know if I can survive the joy, but I'm sure I'll feel even more joy when I hold our baby in my arms."

Mic sighed with pleasure as her swollen pussy engulfed him, then reached up to run his fingers over her bulging belly. It was still a great wonder to him that it was his child that was filling his sister's womb. As he moved his hands up to her breasts and took her dark, distended nipples between his fingers he said, "I love what being pregnant does to your tits."

Lila hissed as he pressed her nipples. "Me, too," she said, "but we still have to decide on a name."

"Well if it is a boy I want to name after Dad. And If is a girl I would like to name it after Mom. I did get to tell that I loved her and goodbye although she made me go I still loved you." Mic said.

"Mic the week before they died. Me and Mom talked. It was like she knew that she would be here long and she knew that I would try some how to find you. And she told that she forgave you because she saw that it was diffrent between you and me. The only reason she had all those things done when they died was because she want to make sure that I didn't change my mind and want to be with something other you. But do you think that we should tell our kids about them, or should we tell about."

"No. We well tell about both of them. They have a right to know about their grandparents. Mom just did what she thought was right at the time. And I have forgive her. We just tell the good things, and not what she did to us.

Nine months later Lila and Mic had twins. A boy and a girl that they both named after their mom and dad.

On twins first birthday, Lila, Mic, and the twins, went to the place where their parents where laid to rest. Mic finaly got to tell his mother that he loved her and goodbye.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Colleen Out of the ashes, brother & sister find romance.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories